Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Yogensha Update  I_vote_lcapYogensha Update  I_voting_barYogensha Update  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Yogensha Update  I_vote_lcapYogensha Update  I_voting_barYogensha Update  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Yogensha Update

Go down 
+5
Takeshi Uchiha
Dray
Webmaster
V
Will
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Character Profile
Name: Yogensha Senju
Clan: Senju
Village: Konohagakure
Ninja Rank: S | God

Character Development

Friendly:

• Natsume, Sei: Sei and Yogensha first met long ago when the two of them were still very young and, at least in the latter's case, very naive. Gen had been a chunin at the time assigned to guard and, essentially babysit, one of the delegates of an international medical committee who came to Konoha to share some medical skills and knowledge in an effort to increase relations between the two countries. That someone that Gen protected was Natsume, Sei, a young boy who seemed to smile almost endlessly and whose eyes possessed a seemingly endless sense of wonder.

The mission which at first seemed repetitive and boring quickly became crazed and a bit annoying. The boy, Sei, drug his new found companion all over the city, asking questions about everything and everyone in the village and demanding to see all the sites. However, as time went along, Gen became more and more endeared with the other boy almost to the point of being enamored with him. He found that he, curiously, felt not the usual annoyance he did when people forced him into situations in which he did not feel comfortable and even, as their brief time together went on, began to open up to the boy who in turn opened up to him. If anything, the two had found a kindred spirit in the other, though their meeting came to an unfortunately quick end.

• Senju, Ryujin Competent and calm, Ryujin stands as the head of the Senju clan and a force to be reckoned with. He, strangely, treats Yogensha with an air of respect which lacks the general tone of deferential wonder of other clan members, which has earned the man a bit of respect in the eyes of Yogensha. Additionally, after their mission together, Gen has come to view the man in a rather positive light, enjoying his down to earth nature and levelheaded battle style, though still admonishing him for a bit of excessive showiness. However, he wonders why it is that the clan leader requires bandits to be captured - alive - enough to have put out a mission for such a task. The bandits are, curiously, never heard form again, which leads him to wonder.

• Kuroi Chi, Makoto Generally polite and a bit more than drab, Gen has no real feelings one way or another in regards to Makoto. He has trained him a minute amount in the arts of the water release, though the lad is a bit too old to qualify as a proper student, and done a mission with him in which the Black Blood clansman moved with a great rashness, leaving Yogensha to do the majority of the work. Eventually, Gen simply chose to apprehend the bandit single handedly, leaving Makoto to bring the body back himself, though not before spreading his spores onto the body and, once the other man touched it, Makoto. The man, unaware of this, can now be freely tracked by Gen. Still, his blood intrigues the man, fascinates him even, perhaps to the point of coveting it. Something about it seems... useful. The Prophet shall keep him close, watch him, encourage him to push his blood to the upper limit and beyond, and perhaps one day partake in it.

Unfriendly:

• Shiruku, Hitome: Gen and Hito met for an extremely brief time in a small park in Konohagakure when Gen went to return the snake technique scroll to Neah. The girl seemed afraid of her own shadow, everyone and everything around her, her own body, and the atmosphere in general, so much so that she could hardly bring herself to speak at all. Frankly, she annoyed Yogensha greatly, though of course he did not demonstrate this. He attempted to plant the spore technique on her, more out of habit than out of actual need of tracking the woman, but she was so terrified by events occurring that she physically recoiled from Gen's proffered hand. Bothersome, incapable of human interaction, and seemingly useless in every regard, Gen wants nothing to do with her.

Following the events of the bijuu, Gen has grown a bit less angry towards the woman, noting her quick defense of the village and willingness to take charge in the evacuation of the civilian population. She looks increasingly like a good ally to have and keep around as time can only tell what she will develop into. Still, she seems a bit of a loose cannon, having formed some rather strong opinions of her own and acting almost blindly for "the good." She may prove useful, but likely difficult to manipulate.

Other:

• Senju, Neah: A recent acquaintance of Yogensha's, he and Neah met briefly but meaningfully at a small oasis outside of Suna where the two chatted amiably. Gen, in his classic habits, revealed as little about himself as possible, though eventually needed to concede his last name to the boy when the latter offered to let Gen sign his snake summoning contract. This pleased The Prophet, though he doubts that he will ever have a great need of calling upon the snake companions. However, he gathered that the lad attempted a cockamamie scheme to harvest the elder's blood for reasons unclear. Gen thus has deferred judgment on the boy, choosing to keep an eye on him. He seems sweet and harmless, but looks can be deceptive things.

Having returned the scroll to him, Gen has now implanted this bow with a large portion of spores from his spore technique, allowing him to perpetually track him and giving him an advantage in battle, though again such a need is doubtful to say the least. Still, the precaution eases Yogensha's mind. At the time of the transfer, the young boy seemed to notice nothing, as expected.

Neah's performance during the attack of the bijuu was... questionable, to say the least. While he managed to, along with minimal help from Makoto, distract the six tails for a time, such were the actions only of a clone. The real Neah remained safely within the village and Gen's barrier until Ryujin slew the five tails. Only then did he move from his underground location - using an inferior technique no less - and rushed out to his clone's Eight Branches avatar, joining with it and attempting to plead for the beast to stop the attack. This did not earn him any favors with Yogensha as attempting to reason with a false god brands one only as a heretic. He then, potentially inadvertently, blocked a shot from Ryujin's Death Bow, leaving Gen to clean up the mess and subdue the beast.

Misc: Excelling in the academy but not so much to be a standout, Yogensha has rocketed to the tops of the ninja ranks in almost not time at all, acquiring the rank of jonin before turning fifteen. Since then, the pressure placed on him has only increased while he, at least on the surface, has bore it without blemish. His mission records do not exist in the minds or files of any single living source and no comprehensive or partial documentation exists of his endeavors. That said, he has brought down a vast number of political and military targets with ease and has left no witnesses. While the rumors of this assassin reach far and wide, no one can link these to him in even the slightest way. His career has been, essentially, that of a ghost.

Outside of this, the boy awoke his clan's legendary blood line abilities when still a special jonin, only fourteen years old. This astounded the elders and leader of his clan, though not as much as one may expect. On his birth, the elders had come to the conclusion that he was some child of prophesy and that he would awaken the release without effort. His doing so only confirmed their superstitions surrounding him and, as such, they have exalted him to a point almost like a living god. He is allowed to do nearly anything he wants within the village or the clan compound and has been given a truly absurd amount of money with which he may do whatever he likes. He does not, however have any freedom in the true sense of the world. The clan follows his every move as closely as they can and venerates him in the way one may venerate a religious artifact.

The combination of this constant stream of quasi-religious worship and his extreme gift with illusions has caused a strange sort of break with reality, or what would at least be considered as such were he ever evaluated. He sees, with growing frequency, a giant, many-limbed and many-tentacled beast, a vast thing which he believes to be something akin to what gods would perceive as a god. The thing seems to change every time he sees it, sometimes subtly and sometimes overtly, but it comes all the time and bears gifts with every visit. As he continues his commune with the potentially extra-dimensional hallucination, the clan elders grow ever more perplexed as his skills in illusions increase seemingly without any practice whatsoever. Currently, he seeks the great beast in all things and continues to effortlessly uphold the duties expected of him.

After hearing announcements for a tournament which would decide the future leader of the village, Yogensha audibly scoffed. Such a decision was foolish at best and suicidal at worst. A tournament, a simple exhibition match between randoms of the village, would prove nothing. In no way would this demonstrate a person's abilities to protect the village. In no way would this demonstrates a person's abilities to lead the village. In no way would this demonstrate a person's abilities to make sound political decisions in military or civil areas. In short, the tournament, in Yogensha's divinely inspired eyes, meant only that the council had become suddenly incapable of even the most basic forms of reasoning.

He still went of course. There was money to be made and the man, donning a stunning white suit, filled up a huge private box with local well to do's and fellow shinobi, using his silver tongue announce a blow-by-blow account of the fight. The vivid description did not live long though. A great monstrous force interrupted the events.

The bijuu, in tails of five and six, laid eyes on the village, and in the case of the former, laid eyes on nothing else. The fight, a chaotic turn of events, lasted only a brief few minutes, Hitome and the medical corpse providing evacuation aid while Ryujin and Yogensha confronted the beasts. Neah and Makoto played a small role, distracting the six tails while his horned brother met with Ryujin's arrow, Saiken's fearful pink mist, and Gen's barrier technique, resulting in a swift death for the poor abomination.

At this point, the whole scene turned comical as the The Great One laughed, tearing apart Gen's mind with the pulsing waves of dark humor. These things, these mere creatures of chakra and false flesh, meant nothing to the Beast nor its host. However, they possessed a potential future use, and for this reason, The Prophet moved quickly into action, binding the six tails with a combination of two powerful wood release techniques, leaving him in a wooden graveyard and surrounded by a field of sleep-inducing pollen. There it rests even now, imprisoned for future use.

Afterward the village members of prominence voted for Kage, giving the title over to Ryujin, a move that solidified The Prophet's utter disdain for the whole of humanity. While he had single-handedly saved every civilian member of the population with a powerful and complicated barrier technique - one that generally required an entire team of ninja to pull off by that he performed alone - the people seemed to have eyes only for the flashy affairs of Ryujin. Still, he finds it difficult to fault the man in power now; regardless of his performance, however admirable it was, Ryujin makes for a fine leader and seems, at least on the surface, much more available for the job. Yogensha even voted for the man, wanting little to do with the politics that the office entailed.

Combat Ability

Ninja Skills

Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 0
Genjutsu: 5
Bukijutsu: 0
Fuinjutsu: 5
Kugutsu: 0
Medical Ninjutsu:
Stats

Strength: 18
Speed: 100
Durability: 61
Handseal Speed: 71

Arsenal

Elements: Water | Earth | Wood
Chakra: 675  ----  500 | 500
Weapons & Items:  
10 Throwing Knives
each marked for Flying Thunder God

An Octopus Earring

A container

10m wire

A small scroll

Jutsu:

Illusions:

Fuinjutsu:
Non Element:

Water:

Earth Release:
Wood Release:

Snake Songs:

Other

Summoning

Experience: 8800
Ryo: 2000

[/list]

Last edited by Will on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:59 am; edited 103 times in total
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:22 am

Update: Learned: Body Flicker, Genjutsu Kai, Glamour, Chakra Sensing, Chakra Suppression, Summoning Technique, Sly Mind Effect, and The Third Day; buying water element (500)
Gained/Spent: +1500 exp | -500 exp
Amount Left: 1500 exp
Link to Topic: Here
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Did you split the WC for the training and "educate yourself"? As training and missions' WC have to be done separately, can't be doing 600 words for mission and also gain a tech you learned in those 600 words.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:42 pm

I mean yes. The whole stipulation of the mission is to learn techniques. So I trained up to the mission word count as per the mission.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:45 pm

You're answer confuses me XD did you do the mission wc and then also (aside from the mission wc) do the tech training wc? Even though the mission asks you to train, it's still a mission and we handle mission/training WC separately
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:50 pm

I did them together. I counted the 600 words for the mission as also the 600 words for the training of the techniques learned as a requirement of the mission. I thought that was ok because the mission was accepted without issue.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:53 pm

So 600 for mission + another 600 for training?
If not then won't be able to claim the mission, as they're supposed to have their own separate requirements of WC. I'll make it clear in the mission
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 3:07 pm

No. It was not done separately and apparently won't be counted. It was 600 words for both. Thanks for clarifying now...

Anyway I'll just count them as missions rather them tech learning, betting 1500 exp, buy water element (500), then by chakra sensing, surpression, and the third day for 450 between the three of them. So that nets me 550 exp leaving me with 1050 total.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 3:16 pm

Approved. Sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:14 am

Update: Learned: Summoning Technique, Bliss, Water Clone, Shadow Clone, Hiding in Water, Water Prison, Water Formation Pillar, Body Flicker, Kai
Gained/Spent: --
Amount Left: --

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:35 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:43 pm

Update: Learned: Water Fang Bullet; Transparent Escape Technique; Generic Sealing/Unsealing;
Gained/Spent: 1400 exp | 700 ryo
Amount Left: 2450 exp | 1200 ryo
Link to Topic: Training Missions

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 4:17 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Update: 3xMissions; buying Earth Release (-750); Chunin upgrade (2000); Buying 10 kunai
Gained/Spent: + 900 exp | +750 ryo  |||   -2750 exp | -100 ryo
Amount Left: 600 exp | 1850

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:24 pm

"Approved."
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Update: Learned: Golem Technique, Swamp of the Underworld, Moving Earth Core (c), Underground Fish Projection
Gained/Spent: ---
Amount Left: ---

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Update: Mission Cash in; Learned: Dustless Bewildering Cover and Summoning: Rashamon
Gained/Spent: 3650 exp | 3500 ryo ;; Spec Jonin (B rank) upgrade (-4000 exp)
Amount Left: 250 exp | 5350 ryo
Link to Topic: Missions Training

Thanks!

Also as a side note, I'm going to do a slight time skip here, which I will up in the update in a bit. Just in case I need to mention that here.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 1:38 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 3:46 pm

Update: Mission Cash in
Gained/Spent: 1500 exp | 1000 ryo ;; Wood Release (-1500 exp)
Amount Left: 250 exp | 6350 ryo
Link to Topic: Missions

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:15 pm

Pass!
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:58 am

Update: Mission; Learned: Wood Clone; Grass Sewing; Nativity of a World of Trees
Gained/Spent: 250 exp | 250 ryo ;; buying Fission Technique (-500)
Amount Left: 0 exp | 6600 ryo
Link to Topic: Mission Training

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 7:26 am

Whoa, amazing stuff! APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:45 am

Update: Learned: Water Severing Wave; Steaming Danger Tyranny; Seed Bank
Gained/Spent: ---
Amount Left: ---

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yogensha Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yogensha Update    Yogensha Update  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yogensha Update
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next