Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Illusions III [Fin] I_vote_lcapIllusions III [Fin] I_voting_barIllusions III [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Illusions III [Fin] I_vote_lcapIllusions III [Fin] I_voting_barIllusions III [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Illusions III [Fin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Illusions III [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Illusions III [Fin]   Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:21 pm

Name: Pestilence
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 50m
Handseals: Dog Boar Ox Dragon
Speed: 65
Description: Upon completing the hand seals, the user will emit an opaque black mist from their hands, mouth, or any point of their body they so choose. This mist moves and flies at the whim of the user, allowing them to chase an opponent with it or blanket an area. Once enacted, the mist will appear to corrode at anything or anyone it touches, reducing weaponry and surroundings to dust in mere moments. Should a person come into contact with the mist, the effected body part will appear to melt away, causing immense pain and deadening of any and all sensations in the affected areas. As such, even once the mist is dispersed, discontinued, or destroyed, any terrain, body parts, or people touched by the mist will continue to appear destroyed and feel utterly unusable.

Name: Paranoia and War
Range: 30m
Handseals: Bird Dragon Ox
Speed: N/A
Description: An extremely deceptive technique, this ability, cast over a wide radius by a faint scent of petrichor, plays upon those affected’s sense of fear and distrust, amplifying these abilities to a truly astounding level until they are so fearful and full of distrust that they find it unable to place their faith in anyone. Particularly effective against large groups of enemies, this ability allows the practitioner to easily divide and conquer and can, in many instances, even cause outright fighting amongst the enemy ranks should they hold any level of animosity between each other whatsoever. Even the best of friends or siblings will find cooperation quite difficult when under the effects of this technique. Additionally, any who have a split personality or any other spirit housed within them will generally suffer a huge internal warfare of the multiple consciousnesses residing within the body.

Name: Grace
Range: 75m
Handseals: Technique Specific Seal
Speed: N/A
Description: Requiring an immense amount of focus and an almost illogically high ability to instantly memorize one’s surroundings, Grace imprints a still picture of the exact surroundings of the world for a few brief moments, copying every last detail down to the taste of the air in the victim’s mouth. Additionally, the illusion induces the brain to “stall” by warping its perception of time, essentially pausing the target’s thoughts. All of this together equates to the target experiencing a brief lapse of time, no more than a second or two, in which time the user is free to move.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Illusions III [Fin]   Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 6:59 pm

So...
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Illusions III [Fin]   Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Illusions III [Fin] 633518898025661363-approved---good-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusions III [Fin]   Illusions III [Fin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illusions III [Fin]
Page 1 of 1