Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Illusions II [Fin] I_vote_lcapIllusions II [Fin] I_voting_barIllusions II [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Illusions II [Fin] I_vote_lcapIllusions II [Fin] I_voting_barIllusions II [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Illusions II [Fin]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Illusions II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Illusions II [Fin]   Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Name: Inversion
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 75m
Handseals: Tiger Dragon Snake Rabbit
Speed: N/A
Description: A multi-sensory ability catalyzed by a colorless, faint scent created by the user reminiscent of dampness, this ability alters the perception of all those affected in such a way that they mentally invert their surroundings on the x, y, and z axes with the victim as the origin, effectively making them incapable of properly discerning the direction of incoming attacks or aiming assaults of their own. The scent will spread within one post and will continue to be generated so long as the technique is maintained.

Name: Singularity
Range: 15m cast
Handseals: Bird Boar Snake
Description: A simple justu which coats a desired object in a thin layer of radiant chakra. From this point on, those who become aware of the object, be it through sight, sound, or any other sensation, will find the object to have a fascinating, almost mesmeric charm to it. Depending on how the technique is cast, the object may seem amazing and covetable, or it may be an item to fear above all else. While flexible in application, the type of effect the object has on its targets must be selected when the technique is first activated and cannot be changed without recasting the ability.

Name: Embodiment of the Deep
Range: 12m
Handseals: Eye contact
Description: The user, through eye contact, funnels a small wave of chakra into the enemy that manifests itself as a huge, darkly colored octopus lashing out and engulfing the opponent. A mess of tentacles swiftly encases the target while a sphere of illusionary chakra surrounds the opponent, the only barrier between them and the huge sea beast. The creature then begins constricting, cracking the victim’s barrier before ultimately shattering it completely, crushing them in a mass of tentacles which results in their loss of consciousness. While difficult to combat though conventional matters, considering that the target will usually attempt to physically push back against the crushing force of their assailant, this ability can be easily overcome by simply releasing a wave of chakra of greater force than the illusion itself. While a bit costly, the alternative promises much greater danger. To an outside observer, this technique appears to take only the briefest of moments, but to the one trapped within the illusion he or she can struggle with the deep sea beast for, at most, a half hour or so.

Name: The Ninth Circle: Frozen Paradise
Range: 30m
Handseals: Snake Rabbit Ox
Description: Upon activation, this technique creates a creeping sensation of chill that begins to permeate the area, traveling swiftly [1 post] through the environment and causing those who experience it to feel imperceptibly cooler. Once this minute decrease in temperature caresses those in an area, they will experience a continual decrease in temperature. In a short while, the victim will be so cold that she cannot stop her body from shivering violently, effectively disallowing skills requiring stealth, dexterity, or fine motor controls [by end of first post]. The cold continues to press on, creating frost, freezing water solid [2nd post], and causing the body to, if left unchecked, enter into a state of pseudo-hypothermia, resulting in extreme mental confusion, and decreased respiration and heart rate [3rd post]. Ultimately, the victims faint from sheer mental stress, though even should they escape, they will continue to suffer a great mental and physical strain, their bodies having essentially overheated to attempt to compensate for the imagined coldness. As an added effect, this ability can trick users of suiton as it appears to freeze water solid, leading them to believe that they lack a body of water to call upon.

Name: Supplication
Range: 50m
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: Transmits at speed of sound
Description: Engendered by a light breeze, draft, or other minute motion of air, this ability affects all those who feel this tiny atmospheric stir. Once victimized, those under the spell will begin to feel a kind of increase in weight, as though the very heavens, atmosphere, and gravity itself press down upon them. As time progresses, the technique rapidly affects those ensnared more and more harshly, soon rendering them virtually incapable of motion as they are pressed flat against the ground. By its very nature, this technique becomes more and more difficult to escape from as time progresses. [Victims will feel as though they have lost 20 speed upon being affected and shall lose an additional 20 speed for ever subsequent post. Also, those afflicted will feel a pressure of 30 which increases by 20 every turn. Should their strength fall below the pressure, they will find it impossible to stand upright or resist the illusionary gravity.

Name: Breath of Life
Range: 30m
Handseals: Rat Bird
Speed: Transmits at speed of sound
Description: Activated by the generation of the illusory sound of whistling wind, those who hear this fall immediately to the spell. Once enthralled, the victims will find that the air around them begins to quicken in place, swirling around those trapped in the illusion. This churning of wind creates a kind of vortex, making breathing more and more difficult as the illusion progresses until the air is ripped from the victim’s lung, resulting in symptoms of suffocation. Should the target escape, she will find herself quite winded and exhausted. Should the target fail to escape, she will eventually pass out entirely. During the first post, victims will find themselves struggling for breath, quickly resulting in extreme dizziness and spotty, poor vision. By the second post, should they not be freed in some way, they will pass out from the lock of oxygen.

Last edited by Will on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:48 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Illusions II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions II [Fin]   Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:35 pm

The first Jutsus now has me confused. A few things please if you will. Please name the two hand seals that are used for this Jutsus. Pick any two. You mentioned that the Jutsu works at unparalleled speeds. Please base the speed according to the stat charts. And are you actually casting a Genjutsu on yourself? o.O Also up the number of hand seals too.

Inversion is an ability from the bleach Manga that Hirako Shinji uses. It acts the same way by scent etc and then inverts the world. For such a low level, I can accept the Jutsu as it. It should be at least A rank minimum. I don't want to have to ban it outright, so lets work on it. The range needs to be cut in half also please. Increase the number of seals required and also please state what the seals are.

Singularity: So which senses are being tricked? Is it all or a select few? Also same requirements as before too please. State the hand seals etc.

Will talk about the rest afterward.

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Illusions II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions II [Fin]   Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Thanks for the review Horus!

Sorry about the seals, I didn't know if we were supposed to specify number or what seals were used in particular. All techs have been updated to include what seals they require!

Light Bind Madness: Fixed seals. Also the speed is a misnomer more than anything; the technique works by making the illusion of an electrical current running through a potentially illusory object. Thus, when someone touches said object, they feel the effect. Does that help to clarify things?

Inversion: Fixed up the seals, lowered the range, and increased it to A rank.

Singularity: One's senses of feelings are more or less subtlety manipulated in regards to a particular object, if that helps to clarify.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Illusions II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions II [Fin]   Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:11 pm

bump, if I may
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Illusions II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions II [Fin]   Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:12 pm

1st Jutsu. How long does it last or is expected to? And its based on the opponent making contact. If thats the case then its fine.

2nd Jutsu. The edits are a bit better. But I want this inversion Jutsu to have only one trigger and that is through smell/scent. So no sound at all. In addition to this please state how fast this scent spreads etc. 1-2 posts?

3rd Jutsu. Im still perplexed by it. Since it can be cast using different methods. Reduce the number of contact senses required to two. So whether its only sight or sound or touch etc.

Embodinent of the deep. Reduce range to 12 meters. A d does your character have the sharingan? If not then hand seals and then eye contact will be required.

Sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Illusions II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions II [Fin]   Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:58 pm

1. It would last as long as the user holds the seal and chooses to maintain the technique. And yes, the victim must come into contact with the conductor.

2. Confused at the restriction to only scent, but that's fine. As for the dissemination speed: added.

3. Perhaps I can clarify: the technique wraps and object of choice in chakra, which essentially projects a particular impression of the object. Thus, when someone finds/notices the object, they will also take up the projected impression. As for the contact senses required, I am confused by that phrasing. If you mean reduce the number of ways that the ability can be transmitted, I would greatly prefer not to. I can add in for clarification that to learn it a person needs to have 5 points in genjutsu.

4. Embodiment: alright. Range reduced. And no, I do not have a Sharingan, and yes, I am opposed to surrendering all eye-contact based genjutsu to the Sharingan for no particular reason.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Illusions II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions II [Fin]   Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:46 pm

If I like put the other 3 in a different app will that allow this to go more smoothly?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Illusions II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions II [Fin]   Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:02 am

All those that progress with time need to have post numbers, the octopus tech- how long before it breaks the barrier?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Illusions II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions II [Fin]   Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Illusions II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions II [Fin]   Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:51 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Illusions II [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions II [Fin]   Illusions II [Fin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illusions II [Fin]
Page 1 of 1