Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Illusions I [Fin] I_vote_lcapIllusions I [Fin] I_voting_barIllusions I [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Illusions I [Fin] I_vote_lcapIllusions I [Fin] I_voting_barIllusions I [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Illusions I [Fin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Illusions I [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Illusions I [Fin]   Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 4:31 pm

Name: Glamour
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Line of Sight
Handseals: One Seal
Speed: N/A
Description: Through basic application of illusionary principles, this technique allows the user to alter basic characteristics of their person, such as hair or eye color, body shape, clothing, or anything of that nature. This ability is purely visual and affects only the sense of sight of people around the user.

Name: Bliss
Range: 50m
Handseals: One Seal
Description: An impressively simplistic technique, this ability takes a common aspect of illusions and simply inverts it; rather than causing pain to a victim, Bliss deadens the target’s nerves, disallowing the sensation of pain to occur in their body and making it difficult to tell if one has even been struck. Due to its nature, it cannot be broken by any amount of physical or mental injury.

Name: The Third Day
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Description: A technique developed to combat fellow practitioners of the illusory arts, this ability generates a fully lifelike clone within the realm of an opponent’s illusion, replacing the user with a false self and masking the presence of the true self. This false self will respond to stimuli presented within the genjutsu as would the practitioner, taking the brunt of any pain or sensory assault in place of the user.

Last edited by Will on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Illusions I [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions I [Fin]   Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:17 pm

Bump Glamour to D-rank.
Bump Impulse to A-rank, given its the lightning genjutsu plus more.
Bump Bliss to B-rank.
Bump The Third Day to C-rank, seeing as similarly ranked genjutsu clones are not as complex as this technique.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Illusions I [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions I [Fin]   Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:48 pm

Glamour - Done

Impulse - Removed for now

Bliss - Somewhat against this, if I may be. C rank seems more reasonable for an ability which simply shuts off the pain of a single person, no?

Third Day - Done

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Illusions I [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions I [Fin]   Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Affecting pain itself is going to require a complex knowledge of genjutsu since it doesn't directly fall into the five senses that are typically manipulated and especially if the technique makes it so that it cannot be broken off through pain
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Illusions I [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions I [Fin]   Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Huh, I suppose that is fair.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Illusions I [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions I [Fin]   Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Illusions I [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions I [Fin]   Illusions I [Fin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illusions I [Fin]
Page 1 of 1