Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Munashii [Fin] I_vote_lcapMunashii [Fin] I_voting_barMunashii [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Munashii [Fin]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Munashii [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Munashii [Fin]   Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 5:06 am

Name: Munashii
Type: Earing
Materials: A strange metal with chakra dampening powers, forged in such a way to amplify said chakra absorbing powers.
Visual Description: An earring shaped into the form of a sprawling octopus, this accessory forms a kind of ear cuff, dominating much of the wearer's ear. The jewelry is of an entirely black color, with only the faintest of inner white coloration on the suckers and at the area of the eyes. Peculiarly, the ring looks more like glass than metal upon most inspections, the thing being of astounding smoothness and bearing a distinctly non-metallic sheen. Rather than reflecting light, the earring appears to be a lightless void, sucking up any radiance that strikes it and even drawing the attention of a person's gaze. Should one look upon the beautifully crafted piece, one could find a truly infinite amount of space lurking beneath the surface as his or her eye is drawn endlessly inward in an almost hypnotic fashion.
Picture
Ability:

• 1. The Maze: The most iconic ability of the accessory, if it could be said to be icon. Due to the construction of the earring, chakra cannot be conducted through the material, meaning one would find it futile to attempt to weaponize the thing or anything made of the same material. However, by this same token as combined with the unique folding of the metal, the earring acts as a kind of chakra maze which, while having no effect on anyone other than the bearer, confuses the mind of the one who wears it. The object, resting so close to the owner's brain, constantly confuses the mind, forcing it to endlessly think in new and more elaborate ways. This makes the use of illusionary techniques much harder as this mental-maze effect causes initial difficulty in imagining the illusions. However, this serves a purpose: the person who wears this gift shall find his mind sharpened, the jewelry acting as a kind of mental weight. Because of how impeccable the illusions must thus be, those affected by them shall feel as though they are one rank higher than they otherwise would seem. As a result of the high focused required by this, the user can only perceive things which move at his base speed, rather than at ten higher.[Major]

• 2. Bent Mind: A subtler effect of wearing the earring, the person affected by the confusing aura of this object becomes quite skilled in the learning of illusionary technique, causing them to require twenty percent fewer words to learn. [Major]

Cost: 6500
Requirements: Claimed to be the gift of an inter-dimensional transcendent god, the earring is claimed to function properly when worn by Yogensha, though this has never actually been tested.

Last edited by Will on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Munashii [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Munashii [Fin]   Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 4:36 pm

Here have a baby tentacle monster. APPROVED. Very unique.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Munashii [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Munashii [Fin]   Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Hello.

The Maze Effect: How long is it before you have a mental breakdown? Or how long before your brain gets overloaded? That and I'm not going to condone the auto deflections stuff without paying a proper price. So while the earring is acting, it also needs to token of appreciation from the user. Thus a Chakra cost should be applied, proportionate to the jutsu or whatever it is that your brain is left in a maze against.

2nd Ability: Hoe please lol. No to that learning Genjutsu easier.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Munashii [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Munashii [Fin]   Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 5:17 pm

1. I am confused about what you mean about a mental breakdown. Could you clarify?

For the deflections, they do not exist. This item does not defend against genjutsu in any way.

2. Any reason for this or just because?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Munashii [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Munashii [Fin]   Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 2:40 pm

1: Yea since it screws with your mind, a mental breakdown leaving the user unconscious needs to be added if worn for a certain amount of posts. Also needs some chakra payment~
2: 20% discount on WC, major ability.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Munashii [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Munashii [Fin]   Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:47 pm

1. Mental breakdown still confuses me I guess. This is basically like those little 1 min mind exercise games, so the person wearing it is basically sharpening his or her mental skills all the time. If that clarifies anything.

Also for mental breakdowns in general, my character has basically already lost it.

2. Done.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Munashii [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Munashii [Fin]   Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Ok we can change it to strain on the mind then? It does need some sort of drawback, and it fucks with your mind so strain seems good. Too much strain will cause you to loose consciousness. Say when the thing is activated, it glows a certain color, it can then be deactivated however if deactivated it would need to wait 2 posts in order to be reactivated. If active for more than three consecutive posts, you loose consciousness. This way you can still activate it and deactivate it to avoid loosing consciousness, and people can find the source of your power through the glowing. Just an idea
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Munashii [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Munashii [Fin]   Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Munashii [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Munashii [Fin]   Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:08 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Munashii [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Munashii [Fin]   Munashii [Fin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Munashii [Fin]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Item Applications :: Approved Items-
Jump to: