Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Word and Words and More Words [Private] I_vote_lcapWord and Words and More Words [Private] I_voting_barWord and Words and More Words [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Word and Words and More Words [Private] I_vote_lcapWord and Words and More Words [Private] I_voting_barWord and Words and More Words [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Word and Words and More Words [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Word and Words and More Words [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Spoiler:
Fresh from the Academy, Gen was swiftly coming to the long and somewhat difficult realization that his work was almost entirely ahead of himself. Now, this was not something necessarily groundbreaking; he knew that it was not simply a matter of graduating from the Academy and all would be rainbows and sprinkles from then on. He expected to work. He just didn’t expect to work as much as it would seem he needed to. Having left graduated a fully-fledged ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaf, albeit a young ninja still in training and nowhere yet near his peak, he figured that he would be more… prepared. Or perhaps he would have learned any technique useful outside of the most basic of the basic abilities. He, at present, knew only a handful of just about useless jutsu of the E rank variety. He was a smart kid though, phenomenally smart to say the least, and he had a scroll with him. He would be able to teach himself. He could fix the problems of the academy.

And so with this in mind the young man set out to educate himself, happy in the knowledge that this sort of self-initiative was just the sort of thing that the village elders seemed to want as per their edict. He began simply and without hesitation, focusing chakra into his body in order to vitalize and supercharge his muscles, the young man would begin to feel notably faster. The body flicker technique, while a staple of the ninja world, seemed a most simple technique all in all. He ran about for a bit before continuing on.

Next on his list was another basic technique, an ability that would release him and any potential allies of his from the evil clutches of an enemy practitioner of the illusionary arts. The kai ability was again a simple one and one that required little more than some good chakra control and a knowledge of genjutsu in general, a topic that the young man was almost supernaturally good at. And so he began, forming the required seal and concentrating. This proved a bit difficult as he not currently in the grasp of an illusion, though it was not terribly difficult to feel his chakra moving about and reacting to the technique. As such, he simply moved his chakra around and caused it to do a sort of start and stop motion in and around his mind. This should logically allow him to isolate the foreign chakra present in any enemy’s illusion. From this point on he needed little more than a small but powerfully concentrated burst of powerful chakra to shoot through his system, revitalizing him ultimately freeing him from any enemy’s techniques. He tried it again, taking control of his chakra and repeating the movements and reenacting the feelings so as to make sure that he could use the ability at the drop of a hat, the technique becoming second hand the more and more re ran through it.

As he was already on the subject of illusions, it only made sense, to the young man at least, to continue along the same route and keep studying, at least for a brief moment, the arts of illusions. He had a few ideas for unique abilities that only he would be able to use as a result of him having created them and now seemed as good a time as any to get some well needed practice. And so he set out to create and then after having done the creation process to begin the difficult task of perfecting the newly crafted and created technique. The glamour ability was a simple one, an easy task that would allow him to, whenever he felt necessary, create a whole host of illusory objects that would appear visually sound to anyone who laid his or her eyes upon said objects. This would prove invaluable in subterfuge and deception, though had a much lower ability to be used in a combative sense, though of course one could always leverage it to be useful in a wide range of situations. He formed the necessary seal and focused on a simple task, a simple thing, a small thing that would be easy to shape and create. He decided to simply create a pen in front of himself. He did so, allowing his charka to cause a visual illusion before him, though it turned out incorrectly, the pen looking quite strange. But this jutsu was most ingenious and allowed for a constant tweaking of the illusion should such a need ever arise for any reason, and so the young boy simply allowed his chakra to swirl about and begin to slowly reshape the pen, shoring up some of the weaknesses present in the illusion until it looked exactly like a copy of the pen. He then decided to add a shadow in below it for good measure, which would permit an even greater level of deception.

He suddenly recalled a high proficiency for the arts commonly known as the sensory ability and decided to learn the most basic of all abilities for this. He had always known of chakra sources, frequently claiming the ability to seemingly effortlessly tell the difference between different chakra sources by flavor or texture, something that never failed to amaze and perplex his academy instructors as it seemed they had never before heard of such an ability to notice chakra. He formed a simple hand seal and held it, his hand comfortably resting as his mind simply expanded outward and outward, racing away from him over a truly incredible distance. He soared away and out and up and down, coving a sort of almost dome like structure with his own sensory net, his own mind and his own ability to feel those life forces around himself.

Once he had set up his fully formed and expanded sensory net, a feat that took a miniscule amount of time due almost entirely in part to his quite interesting and amazing skills in the field, he began taking a closer notice of all of the chakras present to him. A good amount of individual signals, of individual lives and existences, moved about before him and he could, and any point that he liked, examine any of them that he chose. As an avid multitasker capable, as it would, of truly dividing his attention between tasks rather than simply focusing back and forth, back and forth on a set of tasks, he could also simply opt to take particular and careful note of a large array of chakra signature as once. In fact, he decided that at this very point in time on this day that he ought to do just this and began examining the signatures of many people, recognizing classmates and teachers, local animals and pets, shopkeepers and food vendors and wait staff and a whole myriad of other people and creatures. Yes, this technique, while in no way terribly difficult, would prove truly invaluable both on and off the field of combat.
At this point the young boy chose to take a short rest, relaxing slightly and watching as the day drifted by, feeling and hearing to the village bustle to and fro as he took him moment’s respite to relax. He could feel himself getting stronger, but it was still an almost totally unimaginably long road ahead of him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:03 am

Spoiler:

The young aspiring ninja had relaxed for what he deemed to be honestly enough time and thus he was ready to resume training. Sure, the relaxing had been nice on such a nice, cool day, but he was a buy young shinobi and had many, many long hours and even longer days ahead of him, so it really became crucial for him to return to his extremely important and entirely crucial efforts of training himself, of educating himself in the ways and arts of the ninja world in which he found himself. Thus, it was back to the hard work of the day. In order to accomplish such a feat, he reopened a simple training scroll that he had and began inspecting it. He looked over his next target, a technique which would allow him the wonderful ability to suppress his chakra whenever he deemed it fit, and thus would aid him in missions of a stealthy nature.

He examined the instructions of the technique, one that miraculously, it would seem, required no hand seals what so ever. Thus he could use this very simply with only the proper exertion of his inner strength and a proper and accurate control over his own chakras. He focused within himself and began to take full control of his own personal chakra signature, reveling in the feel of it. After a time, he prepared to push it outwards from himself, then retracted the extended life force quite quickly. He repeated this small exercise a few times over, repeating it over and over as he gained increased his affinity with his own chakra. Once he had completed this brief but important training exercise he felt prepared to take the final step of actually concealing his own chakra force.

The young boy once again took control of his own presence made of chakra within himself and focused on brining it as close to his body as he possibly could. As the chakra signature of his own person got closer it became more difficult to continue constraining and shrinking it, but he pressed on anyway and kept moving the chakra signature closer to his body. Then, when it was hovering only a hair’s breadth above his skin, he pulled it fully within his body and sealed it there, restraining it entirely and preventing it from radiating outward. All in all it felt a bit like holding his breath though in a different way. Rather than feeling as though he was starved for oxygen, it was more akin to just breathing shallowly and carefully. The young man could feasibly see how he would be able to maintain this for very long periods of time should a need of this sort ever arise.

He decided then to press on and continue his hard work for the day. The young man once more opened the small scroll filled to the brim with instructions on the learning of many new abilities and technqiues that were simply awaiting his knowledge and practice. The young ninja quite simply selected the next ability on the list: the Summoning Technique. While oftentimes this technique proved most effective and quite useful in the summoning of familiars, usually of an animal type, ninja companions and creatures were not the only application of this ability. It really was a fairly simple and standard special ability for most any ninja to have and the young boy had no intention of not knowing such a prolific and useful ability.

He once more examined the words written upon the training stroll he had and observed what was necessary for the enactment and proper execution of the summoning technique. This ability required hand seals, unlike the last one, and so the young shinobi in training went about memorizing the small string of hand seals, a feat made quite easy by the young boy’s powerful memory and ability to rapidly memorize a great amount of information in a surprisingly small amount of time. After having fully memorized and committed the short string of hand seals to memory the young boy went on to actually preforming the technique. Having no actual summoning contract of which to speak, the young man needed instead to practice by simply summoning some basic ninja tools, such as kunai, senbon, shuriken, and other various small throwing instruments commonly found in the ninja world and on the person of a ninja.  

And so the young ninja in training began. He formed the seals and mustered up the chakra in the correct way to summon one of the small fighting utensil he had his mind set on. He then slapped his hand upon the ground but to no avail. It seemed that something had gone wrong. He tried once more and this time noticed a certain hiccup in the technique and in the motions of his own personal chakra field that he decided needed fixing and so went about to fix it, concentrating on how the chakra should correctly go rather than the way that his body and seemed to want to reflexively use the chakra field of his. This time the young ninja found that his endeavors were a total success and so he went about to replicate the results. After a few accurate replications it became clear that the young boy understood the basics of the technique and that he would be able to use it in combat. Just to be sure though he ran through it just a few more times so that he would be able to effectively and quickly use the ability as a product of his reflexes if the need should ever arise for him to have to do something of that nature.

Onward and upward the young genin continued to move, constantly finding new and more impressive and useful techniques for him to train and learn and master. A person could never be certain what kind of danger he or she may find in the cruel and more often than not extremely dangerous world of the ninja and this young and aspiring genin was no different. He knew that he needed to be prepared for any situation that may arise at the drop of a hat and yet being so prepared was quite difficult when a person could not always know what to prepare for. However, the young lad also understood that to capitalize upon a person’s own strengths and to fully understand those strengths would surely lead to good results and so he set about to do just that, selecting next to learn an illusionary technique as he was quite good at those.

The False Surroundings technique was a simple one that many people had at least a bit of knowledge about and yet it remained quite effective for the subtlety that it afforded. Allowing a person to in small ways affect and freely alter another person or even a group of people’s perceptions of their sense of direction was quite the boon and it became even more impressively and simply useful when layered with other techniques or when cast on a person in a location that gave impaired vision or a location that he or her was not fully familiar or comfortable with. And so the young man set about learning this new technique, starting where he most always did with getting down the hand seals and running through them over and over again to get them under his fingers and commit them to his muscle memory. When he thought of this ability, his hands and body would already be aware of what was required of them and react as such.

After completing this he began to work upon the technique in full, molding his chakra in the required way as dictated by the scroll. He started to move his chakra and to formulate the jutsu in the best way that he was able. As it turned out, the young genin had little difficulty in the way of the actual construction of the illusion; quite the contrary. In fact, the young boy’s prodigious and phenomenal skill, considering his age, in the department of the illusions and genjutsu allowed him to quickly apprehend and fully understand in its entirety the inner working of such a relatively simple technique. He ran into a somewhat unique problem though have having no one on whom to practice. Such a deficiency would certainly need to be remedied and he certainly knew such a place where this deficiency could be remedied.

He moved off to a small portion of the village, a bazaar in fact, and watched as the people there came and went, moving to and fro on their way to get this or sell that. Many were simply shopping for groceries, but a few out and about in search of more exotic and interesting trinkets. He found his mark, a younger man who seemed to know exactly where he was about to go. Weaving the required hand seals from the shadows, the boy would enact this illusionary technique upon his unsuspecting victim. In moments the man was turned around and then shortly after that he turned around once more, he having completely lost all track of where it was that he was going. More accurate, he still knew where it was he desired to end up, in all likelihood, he just no longer could tell the direction needed to arrive there as his sense of direction just kept getting shifted around. The boy smiled lightly to himself as he ended the technique, leaving a bewildered man in his wake. He strolled back to where he was training in the hopes of learning some more information from his scroll when he was suddenly overcome.

The sky darkened, lightened, and then vanished entirely. By the time he had even noticed this the whole earth had dropped away and the boy was alone in the dark before a pair of giant, glowing eyes. His mind filled with an array of visions, of huge scenes of death, blood, and bone reaching up from the earth like a thousand delicate child’s fingers asking supplication from the sky; he saw shaded rooms and closed doors, heard the exchange of secrete and world altering information pass as easily from men and women’s lips as a gush of water; he felt stabs of pain, flashes of heat and cold, felt the rain and the sun and the leaves on his face.

His mind swam with the insanity of it all and then, without warning or preamble, there was him. He stood before him, all previous visions and sensations having vanished with the advent of this other self, a boy standing beneath the glowing pair of eyes with a pair of his own eyes which possessed a faint and familiar light. The boy looked up, smiled, and then vomited a fast array of tentacles. The vision passed, Gen shook himself lightly, and strode off, more confident in his own abilities fight off other illusionists.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:32 am

Silly him! It seemed that the young aspiring shinobi to be had somehow forgotten how to properly and accurately use the summoning technique not even moments before he had learned the technique in question that he was attempting to learn. How goofy and absurd of him. Gen, the young boy hoping to become a powerful shinobi one day, thought to himself that it could quite possibly have been a dream. Even so, relearning a technique that he learned in a dream should be nothing, even less than nothing. Truly is should take him no time at all to relearn something even if in the first place he had originally memorized and preformed it in a dream.

To begin, to start the relearning of an already learned technique, the boy would open up his scroll once more to review the proper hand seals required in the proper performance of such a simplistic and basic ability staple in the knowledge of any shinobi, aspiring or otherwise. As he had expected he fully recalled the seals in their entirety and so he would be quite easily capable of moving on and forward to the actual performance of the technique that he hoped to master. He ran through the proper hand seals that he had just confirmed his memory of and completed them in a swift and accurate manner and way, this time taking the time to go through the proper efforts and motions to properly mold the chakra needed for the technique and to do so in the perfect and respectable way. After having done so he was prepared for the ability to take full effect.

All that remained now was to slam his hand down and complete the performance of the ability, having already properly preformed the required hand seals and molded the chakra in the right way. And so he did just that, moving his hand down towards the ground and focusing all of the chakra that he had previously channeled into his hand and allowing him to fully focus on the small bladed weapon that he was going to summon in only few moments. His hand then swooped down in a swift and forceful manner, connecting with the ground and summoning up the desired weapon along with a puff of smoke with quite quickly dissipated. Pleased with himself, the young aspiring ninja moved on with his ever continuing and increasing training.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:12 am

The next ability on the list of abilities that needed to be learned and learned quickly for the young and aspiring ninja in training to complete his training was one that had only recently been open and made totally and fully available to him by the virtue of his very recent unlocking of nothing short of his own unique and personal element. His first element to be unlocked was none other than the very special and interesting water element which was his to have unlocked. He and his clan had predicted, quite obviously if you asked the young boy though no one ever really did, that he would unlock either the earth or water element first as he was said to have been born with the amazing and quite unique gift of the wood release ability. Thus, it would only make sense for him to learn one of its parent releases or elements as his first one. However, the exact element which he was to learn or unlock first was of course a total mystery to all, even the young ninja, until the ability was actually unlocked properly. Thus the water release manifesting in the young lad did little in the way of surprising any of the clan elders but instead simply solidified their beliefs that he would be one to easily unlock the legendary powers of the illustrious and unusual wood release.

And so he began memorizing, as he always seemed to do first as he found this to be something that was most totally logically as an ability could not be properly preformed without having full mastery of the hand seals first, the hand seals of the jutsu. He went through them once, twice, and a third time as he usually did, ensuring they be fully dedicated to his muscle memory before he went on to learn more of the technique, looking at the way that the chakra was to be moved about in and through his very own personal body and how that was to affect the creation of the technique in question. And so, having now memorized not only the hand seals required for the performance of such a wondrous technique but also the proper chakra motions for the very same technique, the young boy by the name of Gen could go on with learning the jutsu in full that he was currently in the process of learning.

He ran though the appropriate hand seals which he hand only just learned and then at the exact same moment as a result of weaving the correct seals allowed his body to properly mold the chakra in an accurate and appropriate way so as to form the technique, his body almost acting as on instinct and then going through the motions simultaneously and effortlessly as he went through what was needed for the ability to come to total and utter fruition. And then, as though by a sudden sweep of magic, a clone of himself began to materialize. It came from the air, from the ambiance of moisture that coalesced slowly and surely into a mist like apparition as it began to form from the very air in front of the young form of the boy who most commonly went by the name of Gen of the Senju clan. As he watched the water dripped about and then was quickly and efficiently regathered up into a full form once more of the clone. After a remarkably and incredibly short and very short amount of time the clone was complete and took a step forward, having fully formed and looking just like the boy who had created it. Gen smiled briefly before dismissing the clone, allowing it to collapse back to the ground in a simple but large crash of water which splattered a bit of the scenery around the young boy who went most often by the nickname of Gen.

The boy was quite pleased with the advent of learning such a useful and new technique, though the clones for some reason seemed that they moved at speed that was a bit slower than the speed the genin was capable of moving at, which was certainly odd to say the very least. However such an oddity didn’t bother him in the slightest as the new ability would surely be able to lend him some more versatility in whatever it was that he chose to do and as such he was pleased to have so quickly learned a new technique that would allow him this increase in combat powers. He suddenly had a vision of the clone, materializing swiftly and staring at him, a perfect replica of his own face, of his own features, of his own body and clothes and his own damn smirk.

And then he remembered the other clone. The one from before. The one that stood in front of a giant set of glowing eyes, the one whose eyes also glowed. The one who was both him and yet somehow more, who was ladened with terrible and glorious purpose. And then everything was gone. The earth shifted and the sky dropped and all what gone. All, except for those giant, glowing eyes. The eyes that saw all, were all, and were nothing. They terrifying and beautiful and glorious and horrifying eyes that felt so little and yet conveyed so much. He was gone.

And then there was pain. Unimaginable, ineffable pain. Pain that coursed through him like rods tearing through his body, that rippled like a wildly oscillating electrical input, pain that was grand and sweeping and yet specific; a deep tooth ache, his nails being pulled out, his appendix bursting. And then there was nothing. No pain, no doubt, no fear, no ache, no anger, and no peace. Only bliss and those marvelous eyes.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:25 am

Another day. Another day it was today on this most fine of days in the life of the young genin gunning for jonin who commonly went by the title and nickname of simply Gen, but whose real name was a bit longer and held a bit more weight to it. Still, he preferred his nickname. Just recently he had learned a new clone technique, the water clone technique to be totally and utterly specific in what exactly it what that he had learned today. He had learned that recently and now he was on to a better, more interesting clone variant, one that did not have the same limitations as the previous one he had learned but one that, of course, came with its own unique brand of drawbacks and downsides as well as advantages and upsides as well of course. However, first he needed to get ready.

He went through his usual morning routine, showering and getting clean, toweling off and the like, brushing his teach and procuring some food that he could eat and some beverages to drink so as not to be hungry or dehydrated during that day that was today and the day that he was going to continue his training. Onward and upward he was going, going, and going on his way to become a powerful shinobi of the village. And so he went to his scroll, this one a bit more of a secretive one that many people were not privy to. His clan, of course, was allowed privileged access to most anything in the library and Gen, the young ninja on his way to something more, something better, something ordained and destine and magical, was not in any way, shape, or form above using and perhaps abusing that a bit to get to the good technique scrolls so he could learn more effectively.

This one was odd. This one was a complex technique, a harder and more advanced one than those he had been working on, and yet it required only one seal. A single hand seal, who could ever have guessed? That seemed so strange to the young boy of Gen but in the world of shinobi, ever changing and ever interesting, one could never be sure of anything and it was best not to let oneself become too absurdly surprised or taken too much off one’s guard as such could and most certainly would always be folly. Best to keep an open mind and always make sure that one could properly react.

And so he did the sign. He did it once, twice, and a third time as he most always did and as he did it he studies his own chakra, feeling as it move about and shifted and made a new pattern and then another. This one was odd and he could feel it taking a good deal of his chakra in its subtle yet fairly simple motions. He studied this in depth and began to fully understand not only the particular and unique ways in which his chakra needed to move but also why such a motion was necessary. And then, after diligence – constant valiance no less – the young and aspiring shinobi was prepared to perform the technique in question.

The seal, the single seal, the chakra, the motion, the puff of smoke. And there it was. There he was. A shadow clone, exactly like the original boy.

570 |

Last edited by Will on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:54 am

Once more his morning routine passed in a normal and predictable way. He made his way through the parts of his early mourning routine as normal, though he may have been just a tad more sluggish than was usual. Oh well. He managed to shower of course, bathing himself and cleansing his body in the process, and he of course had some breakfast and drank some water so as to be hydrated and energized for the whole day. And then he went on to brush his teeth and complete his total day’s worth of morning activities buy fully getting dressed for the day, today opting for a simple white tee shirt with a bright green stripe across the chest of it and some casual but comfy and non-inhibitory jeans. His shoes were plain and black and sturdy and with this he exited to go off and train some more.

His scroll, the water one that he had received as a gift after having unlocked the unique and wildly versatile and interesting and powerful water release, had ever more techniques for him to learn. He got down right to it today, reading through the scroll and selecting some of the abilities and techniques and jutsus that he knew he would need to learn. He looked at on in particular, the water prison jutsu which would allow him to entrap his enemies and perhaps even suffocate them should such a situation become necessary, and looked over its hand seals. He did this as he always did, running through the hand seals once and then a second time and then of course they would be ran through by the boy a third time for good measure so as to give him the proper muscle memory for the whole of the technique and for the optimal performance of it.

He performed the technieque and then moved his chakra, moving it in the special and unique way that was dictated both by the scroll on which the technique was inscribed and the special and unique way that was dictated by the unique and interesting string of seals that caused the technique to come into existence. His chakra moved about in this way and suddenly he was able to take full control of the local water and even water that was currently in the state of existing in the air as what one may commonly refer to as water vapor. He felt as he took control of these things, as he took control of all of this ambient water and moister and wetness, and then he caused it to move and shift and solidify from its gaseous state and to seize around and about his outstretched arm and the hand which just so happened to be attached to the end of that very arm that he had stretched out before him. The water swirled about his arm and then quickly came to form a spherical barrier there, entrapping anything that would be possibly unlucky enough to be caught within. However, as of right now, nothing was within, but the idea remained. He flexed his hand a bit, feeling at the barrier that he made to surround his hand as well, protecting it from the potential attack of any would be assailant trapped in side before he finally released the technique and allowed the water to crash down and splash to the ground in a large plot, leaving a rather large collection of puddles in the wake of the now released and no longer coherent jutsu.

One more for now as he ran through another collection of hand seals and targeted the water near him, moving his chakra about not only his body but that of the body of water and feeling as he became more similar to it, felt the currents of it. And then he was gone, hidden simply in the water that he had only just summoned.

653 |

Last edited by Will on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:13 am

His blessed and most interesting and sacred scroll which contained within it the great and wonderful and powerful gift of knowledge that had been granted to him by the elders of his village was now, quite suddenly and unexpectedly, running out of that very thing that made the scroll so interesting and so special and such a wonderful gift. It was running out of the very knowledge which was of course the very reason that the boy by the name of Gen kept the thing around in the first place. Sure, there were still techniques within the thing, stored away within the pages and long lengths of paper of the scroll, but as it would appear there were fewer and fewer abilities that seemed useful or interesting to the young and aspiring shinobi. Such was the way of learning, he figured, and so he went on to go and learn some more techniques, cognizant of the fact that it may very well be the final water technique that he learned or, if it was not to be so as he currently thought, it may just be the last water technique that he learns from this scroll and that he does not create all for himself. He will need to get more creative and ingenious in the future, but for now it was time to get on the ball and learn some more abilities.

This one was a harder one, one of a rank far about his own but that he was most certain he could learn and perfect and even master. It was quick, amazingly swift even, and it was a powerful defensive technique that would allow him protection from many different attacks and allow him to survive even in the most hostile of environments. However he again had no doubt whatsoever, not in his mind at all, that he would be able to learn the ability. He had always been good at ninjutsu, even better than good really; he had always had a very interesting and very advanced ability and proficiency in the department of the ninja arts and as such he knew that he would be able to get this ability down without much trouble and without much worry.

Luckily, this ability did not require a great deal of water and instead allowed the user to create the water of their own accord. This was a great boon and a huge benefit because the small training area the boy had chosen had no water to speak of aside from the water which he had gathered as per his previous jutsu. So he set out looking at the scroll once more. As with the shadow clone technique that he had recently learned and mastered and perfected this ability too only had one seal, making it extremely fast and allowing a powerful and instantaneous defense at the notice of a moment. This was a great thing as it granted a huge advantage to the person using the technique because it would allow them to create such a swift and powerful defense against even the most powerful incoming technique.

He created the hand seal with his hand, this time utilizing his ability that seemed to wow people for the creation of one handed seals, and allowed his chakra to flow. This time instead of taking control of nearby water on the ground or even in the air in the gaseous form of water vapor that just floated about and created humidity he felt the chakra gather within himself. He felt in change in him as well, forming a very liquid like vat of water chakra within his gullet and within his mouth that was just begging to be spat out. And so spit it out he did, releasing the technique in a torrent but this was not right. It seemed he still needed to control the water and thus he formed it into a wall like cone and held it for a minute or two, testing his endurance, before letting it fall ultimately. It seemed to have been easier than he thought.

681 |

Last edited by Will on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:30 am

A final collection of abilities and techniques to learn and train up on for today were another of the ones that seemed to have come to him only and exclusively in a dream rather than in the real, waking world and thus he would need to solidify that he did in fact properly know them and was able to utilize them correctly rather than just having accidently forgotten that he had never actually practiced them in the real world and then attempt to in combat and perhaps even die for some a silly error. This would never fly, never work, and could not be allowed to occur by anyone who attempted to call themselves a ninja or even a ninja in training as did the young boy who was oh so commonly referred to as Gen. And so he went on to go relearn or perhaps just freshen up on these other techniques of his.

By now he did not in fact need to go over the hand seals or signs or the chakra motions or anything else of the nature for these abilities since he had already gone over them in his own dream world and he was confident that they were the same. At best this would save him having to go back and find an academy level training scroll which he had already gotten rid of and make him seem oh so very clever while at worst he would simply look a bit foolish if it did not work out properly or as expected but since there was no one else around at all it didn’t seem very likely that he would look foolish anyway. Perhaps he would just feel foolish. But such could not be the case for he was about to succeed with these techniques because he had done them in his own mind already in his dream.

His hands flew together at great speeds and his chakra whorled about him in a fierce storm and he suddenly felt terribly vitalized and powerful and amazingly swift, swifter even that he had ever been at any point up until now in his life. Swifter even than he was in his swiftest of swift dreams. And suddenly he was gon and then somewhere else, moving so fast that he wasn’t even able to fully comprehend it. The body flicker was a greatly simple technique that all shinobi and all people who dared attempt to call themselves shinobi would need to know.

The next was even simpler. The genjutsu kai was difficult for some. Impossible for many. It was mindbendingly easy for Gen. As one who had a great deal of experience in the area of illusions and one who was quite skilled already in them, having been extremely skilled relative his age in the academy, kai was a simplicity. His hands came together once more, his chakra fluctuated, and he was free. Free of this world.

489 |

Last edited by Will on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Another day and yet another technique. The young boy who most commonly went by the name of Gen would complete his morning ritual as seemed to be his way as of late, first rising from his bed to take a nice, warm, long, and totally comfortable shower. He then moved on to dress himself, today selecting a simple, very dark green shirt with no particular markings at all as well as some simple pants which would not inhibit his movement or training and a pair of simple black shoes that would allow him freedom of motion. He then went on with the rest of his day, going to grab some food, today a breakfast of a few fried eggs over top some nice and delicious rice, and got some stuff to drink as well, opting for some hot tea today rather than plain water or anything of the like. He then went off to brush his teeth before deciding that he was officially read to leave and begin a day filled to the very top of the brim with training for new abilities and new powers.

His scroll that listed a large amount of jutsu and techniques in relation to the ability of the water release, something he had only just recently unlocked for himself, had more or less run out of interest for the young boy hoping to become a powerful shinobi. However, he still had a scroll that was full of abilities and techniques of the secret art of ninjas and of the variety that did not require any particular mastery over an element. These abilities were without element and could thus be learned by most anyone, save those few who were incapable for whatever reason of using the secret ninja arts of ninjutsu. And so with this in mind the young aspiring genin looked through the scroll for something interesting to learn today on this nice day that he had found himself out and about during.

He located a technique that showed some promise to him. The young man had always been a stealthy one, oftentimes careful and terribly intelligent and able to plan things out many moves in advance, so to speak, and so he chose a bit more of a complicated technique that would enhance and highlight these abilities of his that he already just so happened to possess. This ability would allow him the almost unprecedented ability of total invisibility which was most assuredly and most certainly not something to scoff at in the least. He observed the scroll once more to more accurately and in a better fashion get the hang of the ability before attempting it himself.

As with many of the abilities and techniques the boy had recently been learning, this one seemed also to have only a single hand seal, which while peculiar the first time he learned an ability of that nature, now seemed almost necessary in the fast track world of the ninja. He formed the seal and just in the same moment that he did so, in fact as a result of having done something of such a nature and in such a way, he also molded his chakra as was instructed by the scroll which of course would allow him to accurately and in total correctness preform the ability.

And so he went on and enacted the ability. He soon felt the briefly molded chakra flow about his body, seeping out to his flesh and changing his appearance. Unlike the transformation technique or any ability that altered once appearance, this did not cause any sort of change in shape but rather engendered a transparency of the body. Focusing even more, the young man would concentrate his chakra to work harder, to increase the transparency until he was totally free of giving off or reflecting any light that could be picked up by a human eye. He was now invisible.

And one more for good measure, the boy would look once more at the scroll for guidance, seeing what may be one of the last things he learned from this particular scroll in question. In and out, in and out, in and out, that seemed to be the most practical method of practicing this ability, which would allow him to seal and or to unseal any object that he so desired into a tag or piece of paper or really anything if he were to be totally and completely honest.

He selected a small branch to practice on, deciding to seal it into a nearby rock. He enacted in the best possible manner the necessary actions of the molding of his own personal and inner chakra force and in doing so allowed the technique to begin. He pressed the stick upon the rock and felt it not budge one bit and so he decided to focus a bit more of his chakra into the ability. After a certain time it became quite clear to him, crystal clear in fact or perhaps as clear as grass or a cool lake in the middle of a calm summer day, that he was getting nowhere and he would need to apply a different sort of chakra. Doing so he felt the stick and the rock grow almost malleable and felt them seem to merge. He was on to something and so pressed on, quickly fitting the stick into a space upon the very rock. It was not so hard after all.

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:09 pm

The young boy who most commonly went by the name of Gen would complete his morning ritual as seemed to be his way as of late, first rising from his bed to take a nice, warm, long, and totally comfortable shower. He then moved on to dress himself, today selecting a simple, very dark green shirt with no particular markings at all as well as some simple pants which would not inhibit his movement or training and a pair of simple black shoes that would allow him freedom of motion. He then went on with the rest of his day, going to grab some food, today a breakfast of a few fried eggs over top some nice and delicious rice, and got some stuff to drink as well, opting for some hot tea today rather than plain water or anything of the like. He then went off to brush his teeth before deciding that he was officially read to leave and begin a day filled to the very top of the brim with training for new abilities and new powers.

The next ability that was on his list of things he needed to know just so happened to be from that very wonderful scroll that he had been given that outlined the use of various water techniques which was a bit odd and a bit interesting because that was the scroll which he was relatively certain had exhausted much of its use. However here he was looking once more at it and learning from the scroll all the same. This time he longed for a more powerful offensive technique than those that he currently owned in his possession and so he picked one that was both versatile and capable of great damage. He selected this ability from the water scroll that he owned and then set about learning it.

He went through the hand seals that were present there upon the very scroll that he had in much the same manner that he always did. He went through them a first time and then immediately went through them a second time to help ensure retention. Finally he then after this at the end went through the seals an absolute last time, a third time, so as to be sure that he remembered them fully and by muscle memory alone in case such a need ever were to arise that he would need to perform the technique by nothing other than muscle memory.

As he did this he manipulated his own chakra source within him and used it to grab control of a small puddle of nearby water. The water began to move in accordance with his will as it was totally and fully bound by his will because he had placed a large amount of his chakra within it as he was molding the technique and as such he became quite capable of using the ability to cause the water to be launched of its own accord at a given target in quite really any direction or from any location that he so desired. Additionally he could gift the water with a rapid spin to it which would allow it to possess a huge and terrible crushing and drilling like force to it. This would grant the ability and even greater power of destruction and could even cause death quite easily if a person were to not dodge or block the ability in a most appropriate manner.

And so he grabbed the nearby water with his chakra and focused it, causing it to spin rapidly and launch itself a ways away at a target that he had already selected, in this case nothing more than a simple, large rock before him that was probably about a foot tall. He did not expect the rock to be destroyed or crushed, but he would also not be surprised if it was scratched up and perhaps chipped. The water that he controlled struck the rock and, in the after math, had just the scrapes and chips that the young boy had expected.

682 |

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:28 pm

And yet another day was to come and to pass inevitably in the future by the time of the end of the day. The young boy who most commonly went by the name of Gen but whose full name was actually Yogensha had only just quite recently unlocked the very powerful and interesting ability that was most very commonly referred to as the earth release. This ability, while oftentimes not terribly effective in a situation that could be considered offensive in any nature whatsoever it was quite often times the absolute and mostly powerful ability when anyone was interested in the abilities known as defense. This would augment his already prodigious powers in both the water arts which would provide a powerful offensive for the young and aspiring genin while his abilities in the regular arts of ninja abilities that did not involve elements and his profoundly amazing powers in the illusionary arts would afford him additional offensive capabilities. Yes, the earth release was extremely and very powerfully useful for him.

Additionally, the newly found and learned powers of the earth type release of the ninjutsu arts would allow him something even more powerful and wonderful than simple versatility in his combat powers and the like. No, it was something that would serve him even more so than that. In fact it would up his combat powers by an infinite amount and would also allow him to finally have stature and standard within his clan and the ninja world. Yes, the earth release would allow for one more step that he could take on the way to his dominance over the legendary wood release, which was of course his own birthright as a member of the wood release clan known as the great and powerful Senju clan of Konoha. So yes, his newly gained and learned earth release was simply another step along his path, another step along his destiny.

However, before it was time to go off and do all of the training and acquire his new techniques of the nature of his newly trained and learned earth release, he had to, of course, begin his day in much the same way as he normally did,  first rising from his bed to take a nice, warm, long, and totally comfortable shower. He then moved on to dress himself, today selecting a simple, very dark green shirt with no particular markings at all as well as some simple pants which would not inhibit his movement or training and a pair of simple black shoes that would allow him freedom of motion. He then went on with the rest of his day, going to grab some food, today a breakfast of a few fried eggs over top some nice and delicious rice, and got some stuff to drink as well, opting for some hot tea today rather than plain water or anything of the like. He then went off to brush his teeth before deciding that he was officially read to leave and begin a day filled to the very top of the brim with training for new abilities and new powers.

Having finished his usual morning rituals, the young and aspiring genin most commonly referred to as Gen would then finally begin the arduous and somewhat difficult task of training his techniques and improving his powers. He had, however, never much found a huge difficulty in learning new abilities and certainly not in learning those abilities of the nature of ninjutsu, likely due in part at least to the natural abilities and the powerful life force and vast intelligence he had been granted by virtue of his most glorious clan. Additionally, he was quite smart for his age and very gifted in the learning of abilities so that could also have played a huge part in how quickly he could master these abilities.

And so he opened a new scroll on this most fine of days that was today. In much the same way as when he had originally learned the water element and had been given as a gift a scroll that contained a great deal of knowledge pertaining to the abilities of the water element so to was it the same way now as it had been then, meaning that he had a gift once more in response to his element, this one being a scroll that was filled with knowledge on various abilities and techniques of a nature of the earth release abilities. And so he looked upon the now opened scroll before him and began studying some of the techniques that he would need to learn, looking over them and selecting a few that he would doubtlessly find extremely useful in any situation but in particular in situations of combat and of course of information gathering and potentially the need for tracking down all kinds of people down should he ever have need of doing this sort of thing.

He went through the seals of the ability that he had needed for the technique, running through them in much the same way that he usually did. He went through it the first time, quickly but also slowly enough so as to not make any mistakes in the motions of his hands as he formed the technique and molded the charka that was necessary for the performance of said technique. He then of course went through it a second time, this time paying less attention to the actual scroll and the list of seals that accompanied his technique. Instead he went through it not looking at the seals so that he could begin to fully memorize the technique and memorize the feel of his hands as they went through the motions and his body as it focused the chakra there as well. This time was of course faster and a bit quicker in the total motions of everything but it was needed so that the aspiring young chunin would be able to learn more and become much smarter and stronger in the future. He then finally went through the ability one more time that he may fully know the ability. This was a different run through than before as it would require no attention payed to the scroll and this would allow him to be confirmed in his total ability to replicate the ability so that he could of course use it at even a moment’s notice if it ever occurred that such an event would ever need him to actually go through these motions and have this thing occur at the hands of the young boy.

And so now having gone through the proper motions of the ability he enacted the technique, running once more through the hand seals quickly as it allowed him to use his newly found ability. Within a few moments only a few he would feel chakra well up within him and this would allow him to essentially and for lack of any kind of better term to fully and quite instantaneously vomit up the powers of a very large and very humanoid golem created entirely from earth and stone. Miraculously and as a result of the technique he could taste no earth or dirt or anything and was left without any sort of bad taste in his mouth which one may expect and reasonably so had one seen him essentially expel this large golem from his very mouth. However his ability was not totally done because he still could use his chakra to control the beast that he had created. Amazingly it really didn’t require as much as he thought it would and the huge golem monster moved oh so much faster than the young and aspiring chunin most commonly referred to as Gen had originally expected. In fact the beast was even a significant amount of speed faster than the boy himself which was a bit unexpected considering how large the creature was but also a nice and added bonus.

However he had to of course move on and so he did and dropped the chakra present within the golem which caused very quickly the large and woefully young beast to struggle against the coming death for only a few moments before the chakra fully dissipated and caused the huge earthen monstrosity to fully fall apart in a large heap of earth and stones and other such things of this nature. This was of course another thing that would be worthy of noting as it would ensure that the young boy known as Gen would be able to utilize this large pile of earth and stone later should such an event ever be demanded of him within the ever changing and often times crazed and insane world of a young ninja and shinobi. However there were more techniques for him to learn and so he went about learning them.

He looked once more at the scroll and observed the hand seals that were present within the very pages and rolls of the scroll. He looked through them and rehearsed them in the same way that he most oftentimes did by looking in through they very seals one time to ensure that he was to be getting familiar with the ability and then another time so that he could begin to truly remember what was going on and then a final and third time to fully go through everything that he was doing and ensure that he would totally remember what it was that he could go through at a moment’s notice if he needed to.

Having completed the hand seals he would feel himself simply sink into the ground easily and without any sort or real resistance what so ever at all. The chakra that he had used to coat his entire body allowed him to effortlessly sink down into the ground without disturbing the surface of said ground, essentially allowing him the most magical ability to literally swim through the ground as though it was simply water and nothing else, which would give him a great deal of versatility within the field of combat and this would of course allow him to strike from many different places or allow him to easily infiltrate any sort of place that he may need to.

He then rapidly tore once more through a string of hand seals that were present upon the scroll that he was currently using to learn from in the same way that he had been doing form some time now by going first through it one time and then another time and then a final third time so as to ensure that he could fully use the technique at any time that he needed. When he had finished a huge area before him at least fifty meters by fifty meters, would be instantly and swiftly transformed into an awful glopping mess made entirely of dangerous and sticky mud. This technique was a high ranking one but was one that was simplistic in practice and made even simpler by the fact that the boy had both the earth and the water release, thus allowing him to quickly craft the mud as though it were nothing.

And so he then went on to his final ability, his final move, one that was simple and that would allow him the ability to freely manipulate pillars of the earth by raising or lowering them whenever he saw fit, a feat which would allow him to save himself or allies or even place enemies in terrible and awkward positions. He would find the seals located in his scroll and go through them in the manner that he always did, going once through them and then twice through them and then finishing through them a third time. Once he had done this he allowed the chakra to flow through him which caused him to take control of a slice of earth beneath him and raise it up, high up and totally away from harm. He smirked and then allowed the earth to go back down before causing it to sink down beneath the ground as well which would place him deep underground. Finally he raised the ground once more and seamlessly caused it to fully join up once more with the earth that it had previously neighbored. This was certainly a good and useful technique that would allow him even further versatility in whatever it was that he chose to do on the field of combat or even off the field of combat because he could surly find some new and interesting way of going about implementing the technique.

2105 |

Last edited by Will on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 11:59 pm

Today, perhaps like many of the others the boy had spent training, would be a breath a fresh air, a day was to come and to pass inevitably in the future by the time of the end of the day. The young boy who most commonly went by the name of Gen but whose full name was actually Yogensha had only just quite recently unlocked the very powerful and interesting ability that was most very commonly referred to as the earth release. This ability, while oftentimes not terribly effective in a situation that could be considered offensive in any nature whatsoever it was quite often times the absolute and mostly powerful ability when anyone was interested in the abilities known as defense. This would augment his already prodigious powers in both the water arts which would provide a powerful offensive for the young and aspiring genin while his abilities in the regular arts of ninja abilities that did not involve elements and his profoundly amazing powers in the illusionary arts would afford him additional offensive capabilities. Yes, the earth release was extremely and very powerfully useful for him.

He had only recently completed a slew of missions and been payed quite handsomely. The boy most commonly referred to as Gen who had only recently been promoted to chunin and had completed such a wealth of new and wonderful missions for the people of his clientele who employed him and paid him to do the things he did sighed a bit. While the excitement of the missions was certainly fun, he also enjoyed, in some ways, the peace and simplicity of the training. While it was not perhaps enjoyable in the normal or usual sense as in it was not exatly what one may be inclined to call that which was fun it was however still in a certain sense and way peaceful. As in, training was not difficult and did not tax the young boy who most commonly went by the nick name of Gen as much in the department of his mental faculties. And so train he would.

Having completed such a large and impressive amount of missions and having done so well at those missions that he had only recently completed had allowed him to be gifted a scroll, a particular scroll quite unlike any other than he had found. His employer had mentioned that he may enjoy it and that it may fit his own personal styles and tastes and so he of course accepted it and took the scroll and was only now finally looking upon it, finding that it detailed a very simple technique much like his own in practice but one that had a much greater range of application and theory behind it such that it would allow for a far greater range of fantastic flexibility, particularly in the areas of spying.

As was his way, he went first through the hand seals of the whole move a full time, paying close attention to the ways they were formed and taking careful not that he did them all totally and completely perfectly and absolutely correct and right. Then he went through it a second time as he most often did without looking so much at the scroll and instead functioning more by memory and motion. Finally after he had completed those previous actions he completed his final run through, a third run through, to ensure that he was able to use the technique at even the notice of a moment and allow him to go through it even in a heated situation such as a combat zone.

He then enacted the technique, molding his chakra bout him and around his body in a kind of cloak. However he did not do it in the same way as he often times used his transparent escape technique because he did not use it in the same function or manner by making himself transparent but rather grabbed a collection of water droplets and water vapor particles that were simply floating around in the atmosphere and by doing this he created a shroud out of these. This allowed him to bend the light around him and bouncing off of him and thus render him totally invisible and additionally other than this it allowed him to effortlessly mask even his own chakra signature by the same virtue of the powers of this technique. This made this ability even more useful than perhaps his other ability because it would allow a greater degree of flexibility and even more so it would allow a much greater degree of stealth because he would not be able to be found out even by fellow sensor shinobi who would perhaps be looking for him.

And with that he had fully completed this technique and would feel comfortable using it in most any situation that would call for such a technique as this one. Now however he had one more ability that he needed to learn, this one defensive in nature and this one also utilizing the properties of the summoning technique that he had already learned and mastered. As was his way, he went first through the hand seals of the whole move a full time, paying close attention to the ways they were formed and taking careful not that he did them all totally and completely perfectly and absolutely correct and right. Then he went through it a second time as he most often did without looking so much at the scroll and instead functioning more by memory and motion. Finally after he had completed those previous actions he completed his final run through, a third run through, to ensure that he was able to use the technique at even the notice of a moment and allow him to go through it even in a heated situation such as a combat zone.

Once he had completed this he slammed his hands into the ground to summon the great Rashamon gate of the ancient Japanese world. A huge face accompanied the gate, red and glaring out at the world and ready to intercept any incoming technique. Yes, it was truly a fearsome and powerful and terribly useful defensive measure that the young boy otherwise most commonly known as Gen had only just learned and managed to cause to sprout forth seemingly from the ground but actually springing forth from an entirely other dimension. Aside from this, the Rashamon technique was a bit of a prestigious thing which once more would simply elevate him in the eyes of the village and clan elders.
Exit

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:41 am

Drip. Drip. Drip.

There was a dripping noise. There was dripping. Somewhere, water was dripping. Slowly. Steadily. Dripping. Striking. Hitting. The. Ground. Like a clock. Like a metronome. Like a drill placed at the man’s skull and slowing pushing farther and farther into his brain, the rapid twisting making a buzzing that was less in his ears and more in his bones, more in his very fiber, more like the buzzing of the whole universe, like the vibration of reality. It was. Just. Dripping. Over and over again. Dripping and dripping onward forever, driving him more and more insane as time went on.

There was no escape, either. No recourse. Nothing existed in the boy’s power to save himself from this. He cleared his mind and the dripping came back. He counted backwards down from a thousand by sevens and still the dripping was there. Drip. Drip. Drip. It would not leave, would not flee or let him be, would not abate no matter what he did. The man breathed out in anger, a huff exiting his nostrils in a hot breath that reached down his lips and to his chin, eventually ruffling his shirt lightly. He couldn’t concentrate like this. Not with that infernal dripping. It was the only thing in his mind, returning to him again and again. Dripping on him. Dripping in him. Dripping through him. He would go insane.

The room, other than the dripping, was fine. Tolerable. Perhaps even enjoyable. The sun had not fully set but was in the process, dipping down below the trees of the forests beyond the village. It was neither hot nor cold, and the man, Yogensha, sat calmly on the floor, a picture of serenity. He had garbed himself lightly in the pale blue shirt, a thing a size too large for him that did not cling to his body, leaving nice room for motion and not causing him to overheat or feel sticky. His pants were full length and quite breathable, fashioned from a loose fabric that fit him in much the same way as the shirt. He donned no shoes and no other adornments, preferring simple attire for his meditation.

He did not prefer the endless dripping. The dripping that never stopped, that threatened to drive him insane. He could feel the drill now, penetrating the front of his skull as he looked on, screamed at the drill, unable to move or stop it. It pierced his skull and sent flecks of blood, flakes of skin, every which way. A great cloud of fine, white dust erupted out of the hole it was making, his powerderized bones flying every which way in a billowing body of white. The dripping continued, the drill vibrated, his head exploded. His brain was next, wrinkled and gray and soft and just waiting, watching the drill come to it through the man’s eyes. He did not hear it though, but felt it. Felt it approach, felt it pierce him, felt it hollow out his skull and blend his brain into a stringy, gray pudding, ridden with lumps like a fruit dish.

His meditation was not peaceful. It had not been peaceful for some time. He had, as it would appear, somehow lost the ability to slip away into that other space, into the sublime mode of simple knowing, devoid of thinking and base emotion. He had done it before, of course, had slipped away from the mundanity of it all, from the normalcy of the world and his life. He had seen something, something else, and not just the vast beast with its glowing eyes and aura of horror, its shifting tentacles and the cold and sheer depths that poured off of it in waves. No, he had seen something beyond that even, something that truly transcended reality. Something that could not be explained in words or thoughts but images and smells that tasted like music. But it was there, he had seen it. He could get there, if only he could clear his mind, free himself of the never ending parade of nonsense and arbitrary thoughts that was his and every other man’s consciousness. When he stopped hearing that inner voice from where all thoughts came, he saw it, that other place.

This dripping was in the way. He shifted, moved a bit. His crossed legs leaned over to one side, his right knee raising and his left dipping to the ground as he rocked to once side, poised to allow his legs push him up into a kneeling position and then a standing one. He would find that accursed dripping and stop it. He could still hear it, dripping, in his head, everywhere, echoing through the damn house, but before he had stood, before he had even managed to begin kneeling, everything change. The room fell away, caught somewhere between melting and vanishing entirely, almost as though it could not fully decide the best way to stop existing and so it instead just did both half way. Everything around him bubbled and a great gush of air moved up past him.

And then he was floating. Or, not quite floating, but in some way unbound. Not attached to the earth, not beholding to the normal laws of gravity or existence. Free, but not in the complete sense. Heh could feel his hair bob and float about him as though he were underwater and yet he could still breathe or, more accurately, he needed not breath. He could feel almost nothing about his physical body, no incoming sensations of any sort, but instead simply knew things. He knew he was underwater, knew that he needed breathe no longer, knew everything there was to know about himself instantly and without thought.

It was there. It had arrived.

The beast had suddenly materialized and, with it, the world fell apart, dissolved and deteriorated. It could not be contained in the world of the living, in the world of soil and water and natural law. It transcended such simple nonsense. It’s existence defied explanation in the most basic of senses, not for lack of words or trying, but because it existed in a way that one could not fully comprehend at any given time, like looking at only one side of a cube at any given moment. The beast defied even the concept of defying comprehension and without even trying. It simply was how it was. Gen alternatively feared and coveted such a being.

The dripping was gone, gone away with the rest of the world. The true meditation had begun.

The beast simply floated intangible for a while, a long, long while. It gave no light, though even were it to do such a thing Gen would be unaware; his eyes, as with the rest of his physical faculties, were utterly useless now. He simply knew the thing knew of its presence by its presence, knew of the lightlessness of the surroundings by the simple fact of the lightlessness. His thoughts came fully under his control and his senses became obsolete in the greater context of his deep and self defining knowing. He simply did know these things and they themselves were the reason, were the very definition, of their own existence.

After what could have been moments or an eon, the thing spoke, though nothing about it moved or change, its huge, glowing, wavy eyes fixed upon the only other existence in the world. The sound, which was no sound at all but simply a projection of thoughts in an inhuman, non-word based sense, ground through the empty space between the two beings. It sounded all at once like the grinding of two unfathomably huge boulders, like an escape of a vast reservoir of air from under a deep ocean crevice, and like the turning of the earth. The speech was slow and deliberate, loud but in an inoffensive way. Bold and robust and full. And it happened all at once, instantly, as though the whole conversation was said in the same moment and then ended in the next. Words moved as quickly as thoughts between the two.

So you have returned, the thing grumbled. And what brings you back today? The great mass of the creature shifted a bit, its long tentacular limbs floating about it as it seemed to do something so simple and human as readjust itself. It should have been reassuring, should have humanized it or made it seem earthly or normal or understandable. The motion did none of those things. Instead, the creature seemed to move even farther away from the realm of normal, shifted it even farther along the spectrum of strange and insane. It appeared almost as if the thing were acting, as though it had no concerns for a physical body but instead simply chose, on a whim or at random, to impersonate a human motion. The look of life that it gave served only to highlight how unnatural and mindboggling the thing truly was.

I suppose you want more then, do you? More gifts from beyond? More knowledge and power? Or maybe something else? More of this, perhaps. You look different than last time, and not because you are older. So what is it? The thing and the world remained quiet for a long time.

Gen could not express his thoughts, could not simply answer the question. Sure, he wanted this, wanted it more than water or power or friends. He wanted this place and the stillness but more, he wanted the beast. Not to have, though, but to be. He wanted to become the beast, wanted to define his own existence without reference to any external creature or existence. To be, purely, and without peer. To be not something to be measured but instead something to measure by, to be a standard. To leave. To leave the world and the drill in his head and the dripping. The endless dripping that was everywhere, not just in the room he had been in but in everything and everyone.

He said none of this. He could not say what it was that he wanted.

The beast held silent for another endless stretch of existence. Ah. I see. So it is everything then, is it? Good. It rumbled along. Well not now. You are not there, are not here. You are not close. I’ll not use words then. But for now you will need things. More things. We cannot have you up and dying can we? Something flickered, like a flash of neon light or the sky brightening with the coming lighting, but belated, such that the bolt was already gone by the time you could lay eyes upon the fluff of the clouds. So here. Take these and away with you. We shall speak again. And more frequently, I should think. You have a lot to do.

And with the words of the beast, everything returned. It vanished instantaneously, simply having been one moment and then no longer existing in the next. The room was back too, the earth having righted itself with the absence of this creature from somewhere else. All was normal once more, the ground had returned, and room that Gen had originally been in had been unmoved, unchanged. The sun, however, had long since set and the moon floated out in the sky in full force. A significant time had passed. Gen rolled his shoulders out, cracked his neck, and listened.

And suddenly, he realized that he knew things, knew things that he had not known before. He suddenly realized that there were techniques, powerful and terrible abilities that he could perform. He could do so right now, if he wanted, could blow up the building endlessly or slice the place in half or fill the thing with an endless amount of seeds. He simply knew, knew that he could do this if he wanted. The beast had given him this knowledge and the muscle memory to do so. He had no idea how it had happened but he could feel with the same certainty that he felt about his own existence that he knew these things.

And the dripping had stopped.

2032 | 10.589
Exit

© sei
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:51 pm

notes. Exit
words. 2001 | 2001
chakra. 650 | 650

The man who went by the name of Gen but whose full and proper name was known actually in reality as Yogensha rose late on today this day of days for he had remained up for a while the night before. Oddly, in the wake of his recent promotion and the most dreadful attack upon the very village in which he resided due to the whole of the dreadful monsters having attacked the village he had not gotten a whole lot of training in as of late and this seemed a bit odd in all honesty for he had always been a rather rigorous training especially in his youth. As of late perhaps he had gotten a bit on the lazy side or something for it seemed that he had been training a great deal less although his arsenal of techniques and jutsu and other such skills seemed in all reality to remain quite high and good and full so that he could face nearly any challenge thrown his way. And so he felt comfortable in what otherwise may be determined to be his laziness in the whole of his career and what not for it seemed that even without his regimented and constant training that he was quite in the way of getting away with it without any notable negative repercussions.

Of course, simply not training would be a totally incorrect thing to have been said by anyone other than the man of Gen about what it was that the man most commonly known as Gen but whose full name was Yogensha had been up to in this past time which seemed like some kind of extended break from his normal training regiments. As it just so happened to have happened he went along with something new and had found an alternative way of learning all about things for as it happened the answers to these questions of strength and power and what not were actually located within himself and given freely from the powerful deity that he knew. The great beast that resided at times within his very mind was full of all kinds of powerful knowledge from beyond the heavens and the very stars which were in the ever present process of dancing about through the very night sky with seeming easy. The thing knew of them and of all else and had chosen the man of Yogensha as a kind of prophet or perhaps that was an incorrect word as he was not in the need of spreading the word of the great god but rather was in the business of benefitting exclusively from it for he and no one else had been given this strange and terrible opportunity to ascend to a plain higher than that of this mundane reality.

And so the great god with whom he was in a kind of constant process of speaking and communion allowed him to learn a great deal of techniques and knowledge and stuff from the beast and so it gave usually quite freely of such information by gifting it into his vessel so that the person of Yogensha could be powerful and continue to grow in his power and knowledge that he may one day and even one day soon the man could be finally free of his mortal shell and leave the whole of the earth to go to a greater place and to elevate his very mind to that which was the domain and even the plane and the level of the gods. He would by this virtue become quite like a god but not simply like one he would virtually become a god and move beyond even them to the point that he became something that what humans called gods would thereby call him a god. Soon he would be like his mental companion and be considered that which was beyond simple comprehension and this would be his actual and true and just transcendence. So he would do this and escape this plane and it would be most wonderful and such and great.

However he had lately taken an interest in a new field of study after having already mastered the arts of both ninjutsu and genjutsu and having totally mastered the arts of his own clan and so he decided instead to focus on something else and something quite different to say the least. Now rather than studying those simple arts he had decided to study something quite different and perhaps even quite amazing in that he was studying a new art that was most commonly and generally referred to as the to as the art of sealing and in such an art he had proven already quite masterful which should not really surprise much of anyone because of course he not only was extremely and amazingly talented in general but also quite intelligent and good an nearly everything that he ever seemed to do and such was simply his natural state and his life and so it should not come as a huge surprise. However perhaps even more than this or perhaps simply at the same level but simply in addition to this was the fact that he had been of course promoted at such an early age and clearly had demonstrated a great deal of skill and he was an analytical person by nature and he enjoyed art to a degree that was perhaps more than most and so the arts of sealing were nothing terribly difficult to him or anything like that and so he was already learning them quite quickly and efficiently.

However, he still needed to prepare for the day. As with everything about him and the day on this morning of the day, Gen moved slowly in his disrobing, stripping his clothes off without swiftness or flirtatiousness. His body did not shimmy, his hips did not sway, and he did not make the motions slow out of any sort of intention other than sheer tiredness. Of course, there was not a person around to see him and, even if there were, such a person would almost doubtlessly find him or herself in the bathroom of the soon to be showering man. No he was peacefully alone for now and could freely take his time, however much of that time he needed. She pulled off his remaining clothes, tossing them loosely into something that was at least some kind of approximation of a pile, and entered the now steaming stream of water pouring from the showerhead.

He stood in the running water for some time, unmoving and, for the most of the part, unthinking. His mind blanked out entirely at the hot spray peppering his body, everything eventually becoming a kind of white, blank haze in his mind which almost perfectly reflected the whispy white tendrils of vapor that had gone about curling lazily through the small bathroom, pooling here and there around the man’s body and in the corners of the room. The small mirror had entirely fogged over above the sink and Gen hardly even noticed. No, the obliterating whiteness had reduced him to a state of almost non-consciousness, the heat steaming away his every thought effortlessly. The only difference between the whiteness in his mind and the whiteness of the room was that in his mind, the whiteness was a cold one. Not a chilled or unwarm one, but a deep, pervasively cold one. He wished that the mist here in the room could be the same but could not bring himself to alter the temperature of the wonderfully warm flow of water spewing from his shower head.

Finished with his shower he simply went on to eat some breakfast and to get dressed and all of the normal things which would happened during his day. So he completed these things quickly today and went about the rest of what he had planned which was not anything extravagant or taxing or anything like that but rather he would simply be studying a bit in regards to the sealing arts which he was currently studying and so he would expand his knowledge a bit so that he could actually begin to learn the seals that he would need to know for the enactment of the art which was most commonly known as sealing or perhaps if a person wished was called on some occasion by a more proper and even full name of fuinjutsu though the man himself preferred to just call it sealing or the sealing arts and simply be done with it. Either way that was what he was going to be doing for the day which was today and it really did not matter at all what people preferred to call it or not because that would have no effect on anything that he was about to do for today which of course was that he was going to be studying these arts just a bit to get a few techniques that he needed.

When finally he reached the downstairs area of his home he went off to a small table that he had and began looking at the seals carefully and such so that he could learn about the arts of sealing and all that for of course he had previously gone about learning about the sealing arts a bit for a while ago as he learned the basics beyond simply that which was taught at the academy and stuff for they were of course not good at teaching the sealing arts because they in fact hardly even mentioned them whatsoever and so and so Gen or if you preferred to say Yogensha would have to delve into them of his own accord especially because as it just so happened to turn out there was literally no one in the whole of the village who had any notable skill in the sealing arts and so the fuinjutsu abilities of the village were quite low which was a bit strange since the village could so often be so paranoid about how the village was growing weak or complacent or how the other villages may be surpassing them at any given moment at any given thing and so he would have to go about learning these thing for his own benefit of course because he enjoyed the arts but also because the village would likely think highly of him if he did this though of course that meant almost nothing to him for the esteem of the eyes of the village was never something for which he sought outright but rather simply something that he was more or less given or sometime that he earned without even ever having to truly try at all what so ever.
As he looked upon the scrolls the Old One came in all of his majesty and his splendor though he had of course been present this whole time as he never really or in actuality left the mind of the man but rather simply faded in and out of the outward knowledge of the man and so he would pay more attention to the signs the thing gave him and some times rather than others. The flesh of the thing moved and undulated as it normally did which was a somewhat unsettling sight for most but this time it has something else there for it was full of strange markings that seemed to be some what made from its very flesh and some what made from ink or perhaps some kind of running but partly dried blood like substance. How strange to see and then all of the sudden he saw, truly saw in its entirety this tiny splinter or shard of the Old One’s splendor and as he did it was apparent that he had learned things, that he had begun to understand fuiinjutsu and sealing in an entirely different and powerful way. He was once more one step closer to becoming that of a god.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Word and Words and More Words [Private]   Word and Words and More Words [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Word and Words and More Words [Private]
Page 1 of 1