Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Genjutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Genjutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Genjutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Genjutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Genjutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Genjutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Genjutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Genjutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Genjutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Genjutsu Techniques I_vote_lcapGenjutsu Techniques I_voting_barGenjutsu Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Will
Genjutsu Techniques I_vote_lcapGenjutsu Techniques I_voting_barGenjutsu Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Genjutsu Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Genjutsu Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Genjutsu Techniques   Genjutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Genjutsu

~D-rank~
Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
Type: Genjutsu
Element: None
Range: 10m
Handseals: Snake → Rat
Description: This is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. If the mental image is a gruesome one, the shock will be accordingly great.

Name: Mist Servant Technique
Range: 20m
Handseals: Tiger, Rat
Speed: Genjutsu clones move at half of user's speed
Description: This genjutsu creates eerie black ninja illusions, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and corner the enemy. Their movements are slow, but when attacked they multiply, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. Kunai are added to this technique, by throwing them to match illusions movement, making them seem real. As the clones continue to multiply, the victim will eventually be worn down.

~C-rank~
Name: Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
Range: Long (20m)
Handseals: Rat, Ram
Description: A genjutsu that allows one to trick others into mistaking the place they're in for another. This technique's main feature is that it can be cast over an extensive surface, therefore any and all who step into the illusion's area of effect will fall under the spell. That said, it might not work so well on people who are well-versed or otherwise skilled in genjutsu.

Name: Illusion Bell Needles
Range: Mid (10m)
Speed: Sound wave move sat 344 m/s (speed of sound)
Description: The shinobi uses this technique with the bells that they attach to their senbon. The bell's ringing produces a particular sound wave, which travels from the inner ear directly to affect the brain. This causes her target to hallucinate, seeing multiple images of her, and making very hard to tell the real one from the illusions. Additionally, the target loses their motor skills with continued exposure to the ringing. This technique is normally used after she distracts the enemy with Shadow Senbon.

Name: Sly Mind Affect Technique
Range: 15m
Handseals: Ram
Description: This technique allows the user to change the enemies sense of direction as they see fit. When this technique was evoked, the enemy was forced to walk around continuously in circles by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination

~B-rank~
Name: Demonic Flute: Phantom Sound Chains
Range: 500m
Speed: Sound moves at 344 m/s (speed of sound)
Description: An illusion that relies on the sound of the flute. Whoever hears it will be assailed by the vivid sensation that their limbs have been fastened with sturdy ropes, thus becoming unable to move about freely. Even with physical intervention from an outside force, the body is robbed of all mobility, and consciousness itself progressively fades away. At the same time, they are fed morbid hallucinations, which makes it also possible to run them down mentally. Given that the means of transmission is sound-based, it has a large range of effectiveness, on top of which it can be applied even without knowledge of the enemy's position, which makes for an exceedingly convenient technique.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique
Range: 15m
Handseals: Rat, Ram
Description: This technique places another illusion within another illusion created by the user. When the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
Handseals: Dog → Snake → Monkey → Ox → Tige
Description:  This is one of the genjutsu passed down since ancient times in Konohagakure. The user first disappears from plain sight in a mist-like fashion in order to approach the target without being detected. Once close enough, the target will then be completely robbed of their mobility as they see the mirage of a fast-growing tree coiling itself around them. Given that the subject remains conscious, this technique proves extremely efficient for information-gathering. Once the target is immobile, the user can then attack the enemy, usually after emerging from the trunk of the tree.
Note: Village-Exclusive

Name: Interrogation Genjutsu
Range: Close
Handseals: Tiger
Description: The shinobi uses this genjutsu to break the will of his (captured) target, to make him or her give as much information as possible. However, if the target has strong will, the technique will be useless.

Name: Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Element: Lightning Release
Handseals: Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger
Speed: Light moves at Speed of 145
Description: This technique blinds the enemy with an extremely bright light that appears to emanate from the user's body. Those who see and are blinded by the light are then caught within a genjutsu. Requires Lightning element.

Name: Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Range: 20m
Description: This technique exerts a hallucinatory effect upon the eyesight, effectively blinding the opponent. No matter how skilled an opponent may be, they are forced to wait helpless in this world of darkness, as this technique allows the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses.

Name: Temple of Nirvana Technique
Range: 50m
Description: It is a powerful genjutsu that generates a fluttering rain of sleep-inducing, illusory white feathers. Whomever sees them as they fall, piling up and covering the whole target area, will experience Eden-like bliss and fall into a state of tranquil slumber. No matter how much one resists the hypnotic spell, the desire to sleep is instinctive, and there's no fighting it. However, an experienced shinobi will be able to dispel the genjutsu before it takes effect.

Name: Mirage Genjutsu
Range: 100 meter radius
Handseals: Tiger.
Description: A wide-range genjutsu (広範囲幻術, kōhan'i genjutsu; Literally meaning "wide-range illusion technique"), whereby the Second Mizukage, in conjunction with his summon, is able to manifest realistic mirages using the mist exuded by the clam. As it is impossible for observers to distinguish from the real thing through normal methods, this property makes the technique ideal for concealing the actual location of either individual, resulting in confusion amongst the opposition as their attacks are rendered ineffective and they attempt to ascertain the pair's true positions. While the technique is in effect, both the Mizukage and the clam cannot be sensed through traditional means, with the exception of contact type (接触タイプ, sesshoku taipu) methods.
Only Genjutsu Masters are able to get out of this via Genjutsu Kai. An ally pouring in his or her chakra into someone affected by this would not work, as it's likely the ally would also be affected as well. One has to at least deal self-damage equivalent to cutting off one's fingers to get out of this jutsu via pain.
Weaknesses: However, in order to maintain the illusions, the clam must continually exude the mist from its siphons, throughout the duration of the technique. According to the Mizukage, the only method to end the technique is to defeat the real clam but as the creature itself remains camouflaged within the mirage, this is no easy task, even if the summoner is providing beneficial advice. Contact-type sensors can detect the user and the clam. Only a clam summon can use this.

~S-rank~
Name: Mental Barricades
Range: Close
Description: The user can use this technique to place mental blocks in the target's mind that contains valuable information in case the one with the information is captured and interrogated. The barricades look like stylized traditional Japanese sliding doors. It is also very effective against truth serums.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant
Range: Up to 50 meters from user
Speed: Sound moves at 344 m/s (speed of sound)
Description: Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant is a sound-based genjutsu passed down on Mount Myōboku. Because learning it requires many long years of training, only the Two Great Sage Toads, Fukasaku and Shima have the skills to perform it.
It is said to be the most powerful genjutsu in their arsenal. It is immensely powerful and only has to reach the target's sense of hearing to be a success. Even if there are several hundred targets, they are completely disconnected from each other. Inside the genjutsu world, the targets are surrounded from all sides by four toad samurai, with their mind and body completely sealed between their hands in an illusionary cube of water. The four unmoving toads won't lift the complete binding until the user gives the order. After the enemies have been caught in the genjutsu, all that is left to do is to strike the finishing blow in the real world, with Mount Myōboku's secret Stone Swords (石剣, Ishiken) which are driven into the targets' hearts like a wedge. While the sound waves are entering the targets' ears, they can be disorientated a few times.
Weaknesses: Requires Fukasaku and Shima (or a similar pair of high-rank toads). Despite this technique's great power, it takes some time for the users to synchronise melodies, and since it uses sound, it gives away their location, allowing opponents to attack them while it is being prepared. It also makes Shima and Fukasaku's throats dry, meaning it cannot be used repeatedly (can only be attempted once per thread).
Back to top Go down

Genjutsu Techniques
Page 1 of 1