Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bukijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bukijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bukijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bukijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bukijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bukijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bukijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bukijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bukijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bukijutsu Techniques I_vote_lcapBukijutsu Techniques I_voting_barBukijutsu Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bukijutsu Techniques I_vote_lcapBukijutsu Techniques I_voting_barBukijutsu Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bukijutsu Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Bukijutsu Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Bukijutsu Techniques   Bukijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 4:25 pm

~D-rank~
Name: Shadow Shuriken Technique
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Depends on range of shuriken
Description: It's a simple technique where two shuriken, like the Fūma Shuriken, are piled one onto another and thrown simultaneously. However, depending on the way it's used, it can prove its absolute efficiency. The trick is to somehow draw the enemy's attention towards the upper shuriken. Then, they have to deal with the path of the lower, unnoticed shuriken. However, if the enemy notices both shuriken, the technique ends up losing all of its efficiency.

Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Element: N/A
Range: Depends on length of string
Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

~C-rank~
Name: Cloud-Style Reverse Beheading
Element: None
Range: Length of Sword
Description: The user does a powerful spin, generating the momentum needed to slash at any opponents behind them. The user can also utilize this spinning motion to trick an enemy that's in front of them. The enemy is fooled into thinking the user will attack them, but instead the user attacks the targets behind the user.

Name: Cloud-Style Front Beheading
Description: The user swings their sword in a single quick and powerful cutting motion to attack an enemy in front of them.

Name: Manipulating Attack Blades
Type: Bukijutsu/Ninjutsu
Range: 10 meters
Speed: Ninja tools move at a Speed of 50
Description: A shuriken technique that involves aiming a barrage of kunai at one precise spot. The user releases chakra from his hand over an area within which he can maintain the kunai in suspension. As a result, the enemy may get blindsided and denied any escape route at the same time. With a simple hand movement, the user is able to fire all the kunai at once.

Chiyo performs a variation of the technique by attaching threads generated for the Puppet Technique to the blades and suppressing her chakra as much as possible that they will be unnoticeable. In doing this, she is able to transfer the threads from one weapon to that of the enemies for an added surprise or advantage during battle. For instance, she used this trick to bind the tail of Sasori's puppet Hiruko when he used it to block the kunai

Name: Sickle Weasel Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Range: Short to Mid
Speed: 50
Description: By freely manipulating the gale brought forth by a ninja fan, the many air currents collide and create vacuum pockets. The person enveloped by this gale is assaulted by countless invisible blades. The victim will fall back down to the ground, covered in severe injuries. Also, the strong wind power will blow away all incoming projectile weapons and will even make the opponent unable to stay on their feet.

~B-rank~
Name: Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
Range: Short
Description: The user swings their sword in a single, large, crescent moon-shaped arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously.

Name: Flying Swallow
Element: None, but can be enhanced by an element
Range: Extends 1m
Description: An addition-line ninjutsu that augments the killing power of a blade — like a kunai or sword — by flowing chakra into it. The materialized chakra is shaped like a blade, cutting up everything it touches. It is also possible to alter the attack range of the weapon by adjusting the amount of chakra put into the blade. Seeing through the movements is said to be very difficult.

The density of the chakra is so high it becomes visible. It not only raises the power of the weapon, but simultaneously turns oneself into a blade as well. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to cut through solid rock and iron. The technique works best with elemental chakra, especially with wind-natured chakra which greatly increases the offensive cutting power.

Name: Secret Sword: Moonlight
Range: Close
Speed: Accelerates user by 20 Speed for an instant
Description: Hayate rushes to his opponent with great speed before leaping towards and attacking them with a vertical sword strike, leaving a trace of afterimage in the process.

Name: Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana
Element: Lightning
Description: This technique allows the user to channel the Chidori through their sword. This makes it nearly unblockable as the radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, if an opponent is stabbed, their body goes numb due to an electrical current which causes the muscles to contract, making it impossible for the opponent to move. However, it can be countered by other weapons that also utilize Lightning Release element.

Name: Great Sickle Weasel Technique
Range: Long (15m)
Speed: 75
Description: This technique is a more powerful version of the Sickle Weasel Technique: many air currents collide to create vacuum pockets that slashes the opponents, capable of inflicting 6-8 inch lacerations and gashes as well as dismember limbs. This technique can deflect both physical and sound wave attacks and attack at the same time, making it both an offensive and defensive technique.

Name: Cast Net
Range: Mid (10m)
Speed: 75
Description: Using her Giant Folding Fan, Temari along with two others create multiple narrow currents of wind that form a large net of sorts. The winds generated from this technique are sharp enough to cut cleanly through human flesh and bone.

~A-rank~
Name: Dance of the Crescent Moon
Description: The user creates two shadow clones before proceeding to assault the enemy, with the clones attacking from the left and right and the user attacking from above. The assault occurs on three fronts simultaneously; it is almost impossible to catch the opponent flat-footed. Furthermore, the mighty sword strikes are so severe that receiving a blow from just even one among the three will inevitably result in a fatal wound. When performed with a kunai, it is shown that getting hit by all three attackers of the technique results in a blow powerful enough to send the opponent flying through several buildings. The style and magnificence of how the user and their shadow clones leap and swing their swords at the opponent's upper body creates an orbital pattern, the elegance of which is reminiscent to the shape of a crescent moon, hence the technique's name.

Name: Samurai Sabre Technique
Range: Can extend chakra reach of weapon up to 3 meters, can launch ranged attacks up to 30 meters from user
Speed: Ranged attacks move at Speed of 100
Description: Through the use of chakra flow, the user channels their chakra through their swords, extending both the reach and cutting ability of the blade, while allowing the user to fire crescents of chakra whenever the blade is swung. This released chakra is capable of great destruction, being to able to cleave stone and still continuing upon their path

The samurai also have the ability to use shape transformation during the implementation of this technique, sculpting their respective chakra blades into various rudimentary weapons that extend beyond the natural dimensions of their original swords; such as broadswords, spiked shafts and even axes. This capability allows them to rely on smaller swords reminiscent of wakizashi, while attaining greater reach, damage and the possibility of conducting surprise attacks as necessary.

This transformational quality also extends to even the crescents of chakra launched from the blade, forming a diverse range of projectiles that includes giant buzzsaws and shafts of chakra, the shape of which are seemingly dependent on the structure of the previously formed weapon. This technique requires samurai lineage or in-rp training from someone who knows this technique.

Name: Iaidō
Element:-
Description: The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.

The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create. This makes them highly effective against most shinobi. this is only effective against shinobi within reach of your speed or lower.

User can intercept target so long as they're within melee range and so long as their Handseal speed is no more than 30 stat points higher than the user's weapon speed.

This technique requires samurai lineage or in-rp training from someone who knows this technique.

Name: Iai Beheading
Element:-
Description: Adhering to the principles of Iaidō, the user performs a quick and powerful slash with their sword in order to cut the intended target while moving, before immediately resheathing the blade afterwards. When used by Mifune, the technique was strong enough to cleanly slice open the large head of Hanzō's salamander, Ibuse, before being used again moments later to take down Hanzō. Like normal Iaidō, this technique can also be used to interrupt hand seals. The user can interrupt the formation of hand seals so long as the target is within 10m of them, and so long as the target's Handseal Speed isn't 15 or more points higher than the user's Speed. This technique requires samurai lineage or in-rp training from someone who knows this technique. It also requires Iaido

Name: Wind Release: Great Sickle Weasel Technique
Range: Long (20m)
Speed: 100
Description: Using a giant fan to create a more powerful and larger-scale version of her Great Sickle Weasel Technique, the user releases heavy air currents that collide together to create many vacuum pockets to slash the target

Name: Great Cast Net
Range: Long (20m)
Speed: 100
Description: Similarly to its parent technique, the user employs their Giant Folding Fan to create a multitude of extremely sharp blades of wind to attack their opponent with. This technique can be used in conjunction with other tessenjutsu users for increased power

~S-rank~

Name: Silent Killing Technique
Type: Taijutsu/Bukijutsu
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Base Speed of the user
Description: This is a special movement technique created by the most skilled shinobi of the mist. Having adopted several forms of combat, including guerrilla warfare, the Kirigakure shinobi have adopted a method of movement that renders their movements perfectly silent to strike their foes in unsuspecting manners. As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. This technique varies on the user's individual skill in Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. A master of Taijutsu or Bukijutsu has no speed loss when using this technique. Otherwise, each rank below S Rank receives a movement speed loss based on rank. The loss of speed is reduced by 1 tier per lower rank for those without a 5 in either Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. This reduces an A Rank user's speed by 1 Tier, B Rank by 2 Tier, C Rank by 3 Tier & D Rank by 4 Tier. S-Rank Shinobi are masters of this technique and are skilled enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone without any restriction on movement.
Back to top Go down

Bukijutsu Techniques
Page 1 of 1