Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] I_vote_lcapThe Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] I_voting_barThe Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] I_vote_lcapThe Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] I_voting_barThe Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Empty
PostSubject: The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]   The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:03 pm

D - Rank

Mission Name: Begynner
Type: NPC
Client: Tyr Odinson, Weapon Master of the Land of Iron
Exp/Ryo Reward: 100 EXP & 200 Ryo
Mission Description:
Tyr Odinson, Weapon Master of the Land of Iron seeks those who have the fire to become great warriors. Seek out the weapon master and persuade him on how they can to become masters of steel. If succeed they will be granted an faded map. The master claims that the map shall lead them to their answers.
Additional Information: Repeatable
Eligible Members: Anyone who has at least 2 in Bukijutsu

Mission Name: Pakke
Mission Description:
With the map you must prepare for the great voyage ahead. Gather the proper tools, say farewell to your friends and family, and head out of the village gate knowing that you may never return. Strangely another fellow had heard of your possession of the map and challenged you to a duel for it. Defeat this obstacle and continue your way.
Additional Information: Repeatable, D - Rank Bukijutsu user with a wooden sword.

Mission Name: Vill
Mission Description:
As you trek into the surrounding wilderness you will be faced with wild animals. Defeat any animals that come across your path.
Additional Information: Repeatable, 3 D - Ranked animals of choice depending on Land

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]   The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:04 pm

Approved. Go off on your great adventure!
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]   The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:36 pm

C - Rank

Mission Name: Sjø
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 EXP & 300 Ryo
Mission Description:
As you come upon the shores of the north sea the map says northward. Unfortunately you are to construct a boat from hand. But beware of other voyagers on the same path as you, some would love to plunder the fruits of your labor.
Additional Information: Repeatable, 3 C - Ranked Bukijutsu Bandits

Mission Name: Hvelv
Mission Description:
The open sea is a harsh master. Not only must you correctly steer your ship and look to the stars but be aware of the fish life around you. In a stroke of unlucky moment, a pirate ship came up to your bow and attempts to raid the ship!
Additional Information: Repeatable, 3 C - Ranked Bukijutsu Pirates

Mission Name: Torden
Mission Description:
After getting away with your life and ship you became stuck in the smack dap middle of a raging thunderstorm! Surviving the raging waves and the blinding lighting strikes!
Additional Information: Repeatable,

Mission Name: Torden
Mission Description:
Boat weathered and body exhausted the seas have not given up yet. for below the waves lies a beast intent of dragging you to the depths!
Additional Information: Repeatable, C - Ranked Leviathan

Mission Name: Is
Mission Description:
As you sail farther north ice begins to fill the water. Transverse safely through the ice otherwise you will be doomed of being shipwreck on a iceberg with no hope of survival!
Additional Information: Repeatable,

Mission Name: Norge
Mission Description:
Land Ho! After weeks of sailing you see a land of mountains and ice! Anchor onto the shore and quickly ensure your survival in the harsh environment. Your hope arrives in a pack of hungry timber wolves.
Additional Information: Repeatable, 6 C - Rank Timber Wolves
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]   The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 12:11 am

B - Rank

Mission Name: Svartalfhein
Exp/Ryo Reward: 500 EXP & 500 Ryo
Mission Description:
In a foreign land the map leads through an dense pine forest. Beware however, as this is the home to the dark elves. Masters of shadow and ice their frozen sabers bring a long and agonizing death.
Additional Information: Repeatable, 10 B - Ranked Dark Elves
Eligible Members: Anyone who has at least 3 in Bukijutsu

Mission Name: Jotunheim
Mission Description:
You somehow manage to survive the ambush and the map now leads through a range of snow capped mountains. Survive its inhabitants and may you see another day.
Additional Information: Repeatable, 6 B - Ranked Frost Giants

Mission Name:Nidavellir
Mission Description:
After your brawl with the Giants you are forced to reroute under the very mountains. Beware however as they housed the dwarves, master craftsman. Not only do you got to get through them but also the traps that the labyrinth may hold for the unwary.
Additional Information: Repeatable, 3 B - Ranked Dwraves

Mission Name: Helheim
Mission Description:
Exiting the cave system you come out onto a bleak and gray landscape. As the map guide you voices will fill the air and shades will move in the corner of your eyes. As you walked you will come across a figure who claims lordship over this realm, calling herself the goddess of death. If you managed to defeat her shade she will let you pass.
Additional Information: Repeatable, Shade of Hela B - Ranked Shadow User
Eligible Members: Anyone who has at least 4 in Bukijutsu

Mission Name: Niflheim
Mission Description:
As you pass the goddess test you came to a landscape of ice. To your horror you will see ice statues that moan for the sweet relief of death. Your presence there unwelcome and its ruler, Ymir the King of Frost Giants will seek your demise.
Additional Information: Repeatable, Ymir is a B - Ranked frost giant with an S - Ranked ice mace
Eligible Members: Anyone who has at least 4 in Bukijutsu

Mission Name: Muspelheim
Mission Description:
As you defeat the giant King and look to your map, you know you are at the last steps of your journey. The border of this land is full of steam for before it is an unending plains of fire surrounding an untouched mountain. As you wade carefully across the dangerous land you are attacked by battle thirsty demons and their king, Surtur. After you defeat them you come to the base of the mountain and you know the truth you are looking for is on top of the mountain.
Additional Information: Repeatable, 10 B - Ranked Fire Demons and Surtur, The King of the Fire Giants
Eligible Members: Anyone who has at least 5 in Bukijutsu

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]   The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:42 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]   The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:56 am

A - Rank

Name: The Throat of The World
Client: Tyr Odinson
Exp/Ryo Reward: 800 EXP & 800 RYO
Mission Description:
Location: Here you are, climbing up the last steps of the journey. As you make your up to the mountain peak you will encounter ghosts of your past coming to drag you down the mountain. If you manage to get to the top, all you will find is a small clearing with a polished stone, cleary showing anyone reflection. To understand this meaning one has to meditate and the truth will come. As exhaustion draws you to sleep you hear a feminine voice before waking up in your bed. However the scars on your body will tell you that journey was far from a dream.
Additional Information: Repeatable, A - Rank ghosts
Eligible Members: Only 5 Buki Users and must have completed the rest of the chain.

Last edited by Thorfinn on Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]   The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:05 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]   The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 2:59 pm

Lower the exp to 800 please.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]   The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 3:07 pm

Hail Jarl of Fire the deed have been done.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]   The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]   The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Odyssey [Bukijutsu User Requirement, Mission Chain]
Page 1 of 1