Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bukijutsu for Nana I_vote_lcapBukijutsu for Nana I_voting_barBukijutsu for Nana I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bukijutsu for Nana I_vote_lcapBukijutsu for Nana I_voting_barBukijutsu for Nana I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bukijutsu for Nana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

Bukijutsu for Nana Empty
PostSubject: Bukijutsu for Nana   Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:42 pm

Name: Suiryoku | Thrust
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Weapon's length
Handseals: N/A
Speed: (+5)
Description: The user of this will use a surge of Chakra to thrust his weapon/s forward with extra speed for a split of a second - and therefore having a good possibility of catching the opponent by surprise. The best way to utilize this attack is with a forward stabbing motion, even if there is a possibility of swinging the weapon/s instead.

Name: Hirateuchi | Slap
Speed: N/A
Description: The user will swing their weapon as if intending to slice, but at the last second will turn it slightly so that the flat of the blade will connect with the opponent. With a small amount of concentrated chakra, the 'slapping' can be made very painful - along with resulting in a possible broken nose and bruising. The face is the best place to aim for with this Jutsu.

Name: Ryūyō | Diversion
Description: In the middle of an attack, the user of this ability will use anything from a surprised expression to a fake falling in order to deceive the opponent into thinking he has the upper hand. During that moment while trying to keep the focus of the opponent (hoping he will go for a flashy final blow), the user sneakily grabs another weapon of his from under his clothing and aims to pierce the foot of the opponent. This move calls for a bit of an experience on the battlefield, seeing how the user is placing himself in a great deal of danger for that split second of diversion.

Name: Kitanai Torikku | Dirty Trick
Range: Close [0 - 5m]
Description: As the opponent charges, the user of this technique will thrust his bladed weapon into the ground (preferably a long enough weapon so the user wont have to crouch down) and moving it slightly sideways with a small burst of Chakra while pushing the ground up; spraying dirt/sand/stones in the direction of the charging opponent. The intention is of course to momentarily distract or blind the opponent.

Name: Burēdo Bōei | Bladed Defense
Description: This Jutsu focuses on being able to defend against thrown/shot projectiles as long as they don't possess any elemental/Chakra abilities. The user will cross his weapons together in a swift manner and take the force of the impact straight on while using a slight Chakra burst to help. It is naturally required of this technique that the projectiles aren't thrown|shot within the range of 2 meters, since that would hardly give the time needed to react in this manner. The advantage of this technique lies in the fact that the user wont have to lower his weapons or swing them to the side in order to divert the projectiles; so his defense wont be broken and there will be little to no room for a hidden projectile to hit its mark.

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Bukijutsu for Nana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bukijutsu for Nana   Bukijutsu for Nana Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 7:18 am

Nana wrote:
Name: Suiryoku | Thrust  
Speed: (+5)
Description: The user of this will use a surge of Chakra to thrust his weapon/s forward with extra speed for a split of a second - and therefore having a good possibility of catching the opponent by surprise. The best way to utilize this attack is with a forward stabbing motion, even if there is a possibility of swinging the weapon/s instead.  

Name: Hirateuchi | Slap
Description: The user will swing their weapon as if intending to slice, but at the last second will turn it slightly so that the flat of the blade will connect with the opponent. With a small amount of concentrated chakra, the 'slapping' can be made very painful - along with resulting in a possible broken nose and bruising. The face is the best place to aim for with this Jutsu.

Name: Ryūyō | Diversion
Description: In the middle of an attack, the user of this ability will use anything from a surprised expression to a fake falling in order to deceive the opponent into thinking he has the upper hand. During that moment while trying to keep the focus of the opponent (hoping he will go for a flashy final blow), the user sneakily grabs another weapon of his from under his clothing and aims to pierce the foot of the opponent. This move calls for a bit of an experience on the battlefield, seeing how the user is placing himself in a great deal of danger for that split second of diversion.

Name: Kitanai Torikku | Dirty Trick
Range: Close [0 - 5m]
Description: As the opponent charges, the user of this technique will thrust his bladed weapon into the ground (preferably a long enough weapon so the user wont have to crouch down) and moving it slightly sideways with a small burst of Chakra while pushing the ground up; spraying dirt/sand/stones in the direction of the charging opponent. The intention is of course to momentarily distract or blind the opponent.  

Name: Burēdo Bōei | Bladed Defense
Description: This Jutsu focuses on being able to defend against thrown/shot projectiles as long as they don't possess any elemental/Chakra abilities. The user will cross his weapons together in a swift manner and take the force of the impact straight on while using a slight Chakra burst to help. It is naturally required of this technique that the projectiles aren't thrown|shot within the range of 2 meters, since that would hardly give the time needed to react in this manner. The advantage of this technique lies in the fact that the user wont have to lower his weapons or swing them to the side in order to divert the projectiles; so his defense wont be broken and there will be little to no room for a hidden projectile to hit its mark.

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Bukijutsu for Nana
Page 1 of 1