Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Raionhato Bukijutsu I I_vote_lcapRaionhato Bukijutsu I I_voting_barRaionhato Bukijutsu I I_vote_rcap 
Will
Raionhato Bukijutsu I I_vote_lcapRaionhato Bukijutsu I I_voting_barRaionhato Bukijutsu I I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Raionhato Bukijutsu I

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

Raionhato Bukijutsu I Empty
PostSubject: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 9:35 am

Name: Raionhato Technique: Even Flow
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Adds 30 to Speed *Does not stack*
Description: A deadly technique created by Gambaldi Raionhato. This jutsu revolves meditative breathing and chakra control technique that causes the users awareness and movements to reach frightening levels ( Perception bonus 20). When used by a Master bukijutsu shinobi the reflexes become so swift and immediate that the user can react in a literal blink of the eye (Speed Bonus +30). Through this focus, the user applies chakra to their feet as a means to make their movements more fluid, light, and silent. So much so that even if stepping on dried leaves, the user wouldn't break a single one.

The signs of this jutsu's activation are mostly seen in the users face. They become so focused that they seem to be void of any emotion whatsoever. Every time the user stands still they will mutter under their breath a sort of chant, which is "Ton-ton-ton-ton-ton or Ta-ta-ta-ta (sometimes a mixture of both)". The chant itself is hardly audible and if one is close enough to actually hear it clearly they are usually well within swinging range. The users stance will appear very relaxed and loose.

Name: Raionhato Technique: Beginning
Range: Within Weapon Range
Speed: 80
Description Similar to the samurai's "Iaido" technique, this kenjutsu serves as a quick draw slash. There is no particular stance for this kenjutsu meaning it can be used differently, depending on the situation (except if laying on down). The user unsheathes their sword, with an explosive slash towards the target.  Unlike the samurai version, the user does not sheathe their weapon. Instead they leave it out, a setup for a second attack should the first attack miss. The force of the swing is enough to cut through a boulder and fast enough to interrupt hand sign weaving (much like Iaido).

Name: Raionhato Technique: Quick Draw
Range: Self
Speed: N/A
Description A very simple technique used by the user to draw his weapon. The user draws his weapon at such a speed that he/she are able to even attack immediately after drawing the blade without missing a beat. The movement is so swift and precise that to the untrained eye it almost appears as if the sword was never drawn in the first place, as if it simply appeared in the users hand. This techniques draw speed is based on the hand-weaving stat. The higher the faster.

Last edited by Gambaldi on Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 11:49 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:20 pm

I'd like to start by saying thank you for your patience.

Okay first off, S rank modes require S rank upkeep. Second off... Speed and perception are the same thing here.

Quick draw is a watered down version of Iaido, thus I sadly cannot approve.

And if you're focusing on moving silently and making absolutely no noise, you'd normally have a slight speed loss. But considering this isn't much of a bonus, silent steps looks fine as it is.
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:25 pm

Thats bull. So I am unallowed to create a technique that allows me to pull out my weapon faster on a site where split second reactions mean life or death? Thats 100% unfair for anyone who is a buki user and hasn't drawn their weapon. I even scaled it so the speed is based off the hand seal stat.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:56 pm

Are these being worked on/done/something else?
Back to top Go down
Bastian
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Bastian

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:56 pm

This was approved already
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:01 pm

What is the difference between Silent Steps and Silent Killing?
Back to top Go down
Bastian
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Bastian

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Mines is only footsteps. Silent killing is movement in general. If my app is being re-checked does that mean you all will do the same with the rest? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 12:50 am

Seems a thin distinction. Regardless I feel it should be a higher rank. Also, how is this bukijutsu?

And no just that one.
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 9:11 am

Whatever. Its removed. I hope this means other more powerful jutsu will be getting re-checked as well.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 1:47 am

You could have just bumped it to like D or C rank. But yes, I believe other techniques are being re-reviewed as well.
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:08 am

Nah, I can simply RP walking quietly. Just made the technique for show. If Im gonna be forced to pay a higher price for something like that then I can do without.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Bukijutsu I   Raionhato Bukijutsu I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raionhato Bukijutsu I
Page 1 of 1