Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Raionhato Genjutsu  I_vote_lcapRaionhato Genjutsu  I_voting_barRaionhato Genjutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Raionhato Genjutsu  I_vote_lcapRaionhato Genjutsu  I_voting_barRaionhato Genjutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Raionhato Genjutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

Raionhato Genjutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Raionhato Genjutsu    Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Name: Raionhato Genjutsu: Grievous Wound
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 40m
Handseals: 4
Speed: -
Description: This genjutsu is triggered when the victim is looked upon by the wielder. Upon activation the victim will begin to feel pain that varies depending on the wielder. The victim will feel deep stabs, burns, or other gashes on their body to such an extent that it is extremely difficult to ignore. The pain is so much that it slows down the wielder, due to the pain being to much to maneuver at 100%. The genjutsu reduces the victims speed and hand-sign weaving by 20. Kai can be used to escape the genjutsu, causing the pain recede immediately after.

Name: Raionhato Genjutsu: Senbon Torment
Range: 20m (Radius)
Handseals: 1
Speed:
Description: After completing the required hand seals, the user casts out the genjutsu. It should be noted that this genjutsu only works when both victim is standing on solid ground. The victim, once caught, will feel an intense pain in their feet. Upon inspection as to see what the cause is, the vicitm will see that they are standing on senbon that protrude from the ground covering the remaining distance between them and the caster. Taking notice causes the senbon to fire forth from the ground and strike the victim from all angles (except above though some are coming at the victim from an upward angle. The pain from the genjutsu causes ones reflexes and movements to be hindered (Speed and Hand-Sign Weaving by 10). Kai can be used to break this genjutsu.

Name: Raionhato Genjutsu: Dormant Kai
Type:  Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: Requires 4 Genjutsu, 2 Ninjutsu, and at least 2 Raionhato Style Genjutsu. Very similar to the basic kai. Through expert knowledge of Genjutsu and a understanding of chakra control, the caster is able to cast Kai on themselves. However, unlike the regular version, this variation is not triggered unless the caster is caught in genjutsu. Upon being caught, the dormant Kai is activated immediately after the genjutsu is identified instantly. The amount of chakra deducted depends greatly on the genjutsu being used. (This kai follows the dispersion rules of genjutsu.) Jutsu must be used and made dormant before it can be used.

Name: Raionhato Bukijutsu: Assassination Technique
Type: Bukijutsu
Range: Within Weapon Range
Description: A silent killing technique that utilizes the users natural speed to deliver a fast thrust. The attack makes no sound which makes it a favorite assassination technique to Raionhato style practitioners.

Last edited by Gambaldi on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Genjutsu    Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 6:25 pm

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Genjutsu    Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 8:28 am

Gambaldi wrote:
Description: This genjutsu is triggered when the victim is looked upon by the wielder. Upon activation the victim will begin to feel pain that varies depending on the wielder. The victim will feel deep stabs, burns, or other gashes on their body to such an extent that it is extremely difficult to ignore. The pain is so much that it slows down the wielder, due to the pain being to much to maneuver at 100%. The genjutsu reduces the victims speed and hand-sign weaving by 20. Kai can be used to escape the genjutsu, but despite the pain recedes slowly (until the round of posting ends) and should be treated accordingly.
"The effects should end upon the genjutsu being kai'd."
Speed:
Description: After completing the required hand seals, the user casts out the genjutsu. It should be noted that this genjutsu only works when both victim is standing on solid ground. The victim, once caught, will feel an intense pain in their feet. Upon inspection as to see what the cause is, the vicitm will see that they are standing on senbon that protrude from the ground covering the remaining distance between them and the caster. Taking notice causes the senbon to fire forth from the ground and strike the victim from all angles (except above though some are coming at the victim from an upward angle. The pain from the genjutsu causes ones reflexes and movements to be hindered (Speed and Hand-Sign Weaving by 10). Kai can be used to break this genjutsu.
"Approved."
Description: Requires 4 Genjutsu, 2 Ninjutsu, and at least 2 Raionhato Style Genjutsu. Very similar to the basic kai. Through expert knowledge of Genjutsu and a understanding of chakra control, the caster is able to cast Kai on themselves. However, unlike the regular version, this variation is not triggered unless the caster is caught in genjutsu. Upon being caught, the dormant Kai is activated immediately after the genjutsu is identified instantly. The amount of chakra deducted depends greatly on the genjutsu being used. (This kai follows the dispersion rules of genjutsu.)
"Eh.. Approved."
Description: A silent killing technique that utilizes the users natural speed to deliver a fast thrust. The attack makes no sound which makes it a favorite assassination technique to Raionhato style practitioners.
"So basically takes away your sound? Approved if so."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Genjutsu    Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 10:39 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Genjutsu    Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 10:40 am

Dormant Kai needs to be bumped to B rank with B rank upkeep, you'd be nulling an entire skill
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Genjutsu    Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 10:42 am

Fine. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Genjutsu    Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 10:45 am

Gambaldi wrote:
Description: This genjutsu is triggered when the victim is looked upon by the wielder. Upon activation the victim will begin to feel pain that varies depending on the wielder. The victim will feel deep stabs, burns, or other gashes on their body to such an extent that it is extremely difficult to ignore. The pain is so much that it slows down the wielder, due to the pain being to much to maneuver at 100%. The genjutsu reduces the victims speed and hand-sign weaving by 20. Kai can be used to escape the genjutsu, causing the pain recede immediately after.

Speed:

Description: Requires 4 Genjutsu, 2 Ninjutsu, and at least 2 Raionhato Style Genjutsu. Very similar to the basic kai. Through expert knowledge of Genjutsu and a understanding of chakra control, the caster is able to cast Kai on themselves. However, unlike the regular version, this variation is not triggered unless the caster is caught in genjutsu. Upon being caught, the dormant Kai is activated immediately after the genjutsu is identified instantly. The amount of chakra deducted depends greatly on the genjutsu being used. (This kai follows the dispersion rules of genjutsu.)

[color=lime]"Approved
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Genjutsu    Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 10:50 am

Sorry one last thing I want to make sure of. Dormant kai is a technique you need to activate and sustain as long as you want, and as long as it is active it will automatically activate kai on yourself, though when not active it won't be able to kai you, correct? Basically ya gotta activate dormant kai beforehand in order for kai to automatically activate? If so, please put that in.
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Genjutsu    Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 11:03 am

Calling it a dormant genjutsu suggests that it must be cast before hand. I suppose it helps who never heard of it, so edited.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Genjutsu    Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 11:18 am

I know that, I just want you to make it clear is all~
Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raionhato Genjutsu    Raionhato Genjutsu  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raionhato Genjutsu
Page 1 of 1