Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Last Uzumaki  I_vote_lcapThe Last Uzumaki  I_voting_barThe Last Uzumaki  I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Last Uzumaki  I_vote_lcapThe Last Uzumaki  I_voting_barThe Last Uzumaki  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Last Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Last Uzumaki  Empty
PostSubject: The Last Uzumaki    The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Name: Kozai Uzumaki
Type: Offensive
Slots: 30 | 30
Description: The first of a collection, Kozai the puppet comes from Kozai the man, a once jounin of the Hidden Cloud Village and a member of the Uzumaki clan. Ayatsuri has replaced his entire skeletal structure with a replacement of her own creation, grown from her own body of dense, chakra-rich bone, adding a huge amount of defenses to the puppet. As in life, Kozai rises only to 5’4” and wears a highly lifelike synthetic skin and retains his dark blue hair and bright yellow-green eyes, giving the puppet a fully lifelike appearance such that could fool even members of the village. This faux-flesh possess a unique quality in that it can, at the will of the master, fill with a reddish liquid which perfectly approximates blushing or other colorings of the skin. Additionally, the fake skin has a warm quality to it, meaning that even a person touching it can be fooled into thinking that the boy is still alive. He wears the clothes of his life, consisting of a plain, thin white t-shirt and dark blue shorts.

Because of the unique creation process, Kozai retains the chakra, chakra system, and special abilities and techniques that he had in life. This allows him full access to his hidden blood line abilities and a devastating array of electrical attacks. Combine with weaponry augmentations from his newfound nature and extra internal space, this can lead to a highly deadly surprise for anyone fighting the once-boy.
Modifications:

• Internalized Joints: So as to better protect the puppet from scrutinizing eyes and pesky substances that would jam the inner workings of the doll, Kozai sports not only the fleshy overlayer but also joints and seems which are fully internalized and perfectly sealed together, preventing anyone looking at him from seeing them and stopping any sand, grit, or other particulate from entering into the puppet’s delicate innards.

• Auto-pilot String Weaver: A unique modification to this puppet, this simple creation allows for the human puppet and the master to essentially share in the creation of the chakra strings, allowing for the puppet to be manipulated with negligible effort and chakra cost, which allows for massive opportunities in stealth. However, the process required is very delicate and, as such, cannot be maintained if either party is engaged in combat of any sort. Additionally, this allows the master to cause the puppet to speak with a voice that sounds exactly like Kozai’s, though of course the puppeteer must choose what the puppet is to say.

• Current Generator:  A simple device stored in the upper chest of the puppet, this allows Kozai to electrify himself at will, providing a nasty shock to anyone attempting to grapple with him. Additionally, the electrical flow can channel down the chakra chains he makes, causing the chains to take on a significantly increased ability in capturing and restraining a target.

• Reinforced Hull: A product primarily of the incorporation of the legendary Kaguya bones and secondarily of fine make and craftsmanship, Kozai has increased resistance to attacks, allowing it to easily stand up to a large beating and continue fighting. A great boon in any puppet, this sort of augmentation becomes increasingly valuable for a human puppet as repairs can be difficult and replacement is neigh impossible.

• Ballistic Senbon Cannon: Hidden in the stomach of the boy, these twin canisters can launch from a secret hatch at a moment’s notice, flying out towards a target and exploding in a deadly hail of senbon from every angle. The storm of needles is made even deadly in the make, as rather than traditional metal needles, the puppeteer has filled the tubes with needles of bone, sharper and stronger than their metal counterparts.

• Launcher (Senbon): A simple senbon launcher located in the boy’s left arm, this routes its payload to his fingers, the end joints simply popping off, dangling by a small chain, as the needles fire from their hidden location. Once done firing, either due to lack of ammunition or because the puppeteer has chosen to stop, the fingertips pop back on. The weapon houses a collection of bone needles, each hollowed and filled with a painful bone creating fluid.

• Magma Cannon: A high powered flame launcher stored in the boy’s empty chest cavity, this weapon expels flaming death from the puppet’s mouth. Capable of launching a vicious stream of hot flames or a few balls of concentrated fire power, this  attack is extremely difficult to predict and can sear through many defenses with ease.

Location of Insignia: Upon the left shoulder, like a small tattoo.

Price: 1500

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Last Uzumaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Uzumaki    The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:18 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Last Uzumaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Uzumaki    The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:12 am

I need some details. Example: how far can those fire balls and fire streams be shot? What defenses can they break? How much can the hull tank before breaking? Like, what rank of attack? What does the electricity do? Stun? Burn? How long are they stunned? Chakra string thing, how much less chakra? What rank of chakra would this take? Does this allow the puppet to move without you actually controlling it with strings?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

The Last Uzumaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Uzumaki    The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 1:04 am

Details for the modifications are as follows: Offensive 1, Offensive 2, Defensive, Supplementary.

So, fire range is 30m. Defenses... I don't know? The hull reinforcements just add durability. Do puppets have base durability? The electricity stuns for one post.

For the chakra string contraption, it just allows the puppeteer to manipulate the puppet for free, with the use of strings, only when not in combat. I don't know if that is acceptable or not, but basically it will allow my character to fool people more easily without burning through chakra in social threads. So 100% less chakra, no cost, strings must still be used, cannot be used in combat of any sort for any reason (other than the ventriloquism part).
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Last Uzumaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Uzumaki    The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 5:48 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The Last Uzumaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Uzumaki    The Last Uzumaki  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1