Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] I_vote_lcapPuppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] I_voting_barPuppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] I_vote_lcapPuppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] I_voting_barPuppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Puppet Mods I Defense [WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Mods I Defense [WIP]   Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:44 am

Puppet Modifications

Defensive

Name: Reinforced Hull
Range: Self
Slots Occupies: 3 | 5 | 8 | 10
Description: Through care and proper construction, the puppet frame become stronger and more durable. Be it constructed from hardier materials or made with a more stable design, puppets outfitted with this are difficult to damage and even more difficult to destroy, granting them extra durability so as to defend the puppeteer. [Grants 15 durability for C rank modification with each rank granting an additional 10 durability. Mods can stack.]

Name: Flame Retardant Construction
Slots Occupies: 3 | 8
Description: Due to proper construction with material which resist burning, the puppet gains increased resistance to flame types of damage and becomes increasingly difficult to ignite. With the C rank modification, the puppet simply will not catch fire without intense flames and will take damage from fire techniques of C rank or lower as though they were one rank lower. With the A rank modification, the puppet cannot be lit ablaze and treats both A and B rank fire techniques as though they were one rank lower in damage and C and D rank fire techniques as though they were two ranks lower.

Name: Insulated Creation
Slots Occupies:  3 | 8
Description: A defensive modification applied to a puppet, the construction and lining of the puppet prevents it from conducting electrical based attacks, leaving anyone and anything inside the puppet safe from an otherwise painful shock. With the C rank modification, the puppet simply does not conduct electricity or electrical chakras and treats the damage of lighting based techniques of C rank or below as though they were one rank less. With the A rank modification, the puppet does not conduct electricity or electrical chakras and treats A and B rank lighting techniques as though they were one rank lower and C and D rank techniques as though they were two ranks lower.

Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods I Defense [WIP]   Puppet Mods I Defense  [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:53 am

Approved assuming you know that S rank fire will set the puppet ablaze and S rank raiton will do what it does..
Back to top Go down

Puppet Mods I Defense [WIP]
Page 1 of 1