Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Puppet Mods III Supplementary  I_vote_lcapPuppet Mods III Supplementary  I_voting_barPuppet Mods III Supplementary  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Puppet Mods III Supplementary  I_vote_lcapPuppet Mods III Supplementary  I_voting_barPuppet Mods III Supplementary  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Puppet Mods III Supplementary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Mods III Supplementary    Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:54 pm

Supplementary

Name: Sensory Input Array
Range: (Rank in Puppetry x 100)
Slots Occupies: 3
Description: An advanced system of fine-tuned machinery, this system, most often placed in a puppet’s eyes and/or head, allows the puppet to measure surrounding details of the environment. The system allows for a pulsating echolocation system as well as optical data collection to include infrared radiation by duel camera incorporation to detect both light and heat. This allows a puppeteer to gain a keen sense of the surrounding battlefield even in unfavorable conditions.

Name: False Chakra Circulatory Systems
Range: Self
Slots Occupies: 2
Description: A unique tubing fit throughout the puppet, this system imitates the circulation of chakra as it would appear in a human body in an anatomically correct manner. Created for puppets developed for stealth missions, this allows the puppet to pass as a real, living being even to those capable of chakra sensing or chakra-based sight. While generally considered not useful in the battlefield, this give the puppeteer increased flexibility in transporting his or her puppets and allowing them to infiltrate otherwise impossible to reach places. Requires twenty chakra to activate with no upkeep and benefits from puppetry skill.

Name: Internalized Joints
Range: Self
Slots Occupies:  2
Description: Varied based on the particular construction of each puppet, this method of craftsmanship allows for the user to create her puppets with the joints on the inside. Be the puppet encased in a kind of overlay or simply crafted with the hinges and such facing inward, this has the ability to cause the jamming of the gears and other delicate machinery within the puppet to become impossible without first damaging the puppet’s covering and/or superstructure. Additionally, and perhaps even more importantly, this allows for a puppet to lack the otherwise characteristic signs of inhuman nature as the covering of the puppet can be rendered smooth and flesh like, allowing for much greater stealth.

Name: Jamming Generator
Range: 50m
Slots Occupies:  3
Description: A small device placed in a puppet, this, when turned on, fires off a collection constantly shifting chakra pulses which serve to confuse chakra sensing abilities. To a person attempting to use a sensory technique, the area will seem blanketed in a white noise-like cloud of chakra with no discernable point of origin. However, this cannot in any way affect sight of any capacity or methods of contact sensory. Requires thirty chakra to activate and lasts for ten posts. Benefits from puppetry skill.

Last edited by Ayatsuri on Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed range of Sensory Input Array for Ryujin)
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods III Supplementary    Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 2:58 pm

1: decrease range or increase rank.
2: You gotta add the chakra yourself, can be done through chakra strings. Requires 20 chakra.
3: approved.
4: Requires 30 chakra, covers 50 meters. Increase rank~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods III Supplementary    Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:28 pm

These are getting to be impractically expensive but ok.

1. Altered range. It was originally based on the range of sensory from the ninjutsu spec, but I suppose.
2. Chakra input added.
3. Thank you.
4. Changes made.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods III Supplementary    Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:48 pm

Oops, I misunderstood that. I understand now, you may change it back to 100. Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods III Supplementary    Puppet Mods III Supplementary  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppet Mods III Supplementary
Page 1 of 1