Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 I_vote_lcapPuppet Mods II Offense V-102 I_voting_barPuppet Mods II Offense V-102 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 I_vote_lcapPuppet Mods II Offense V-102 I_voting_barPuppet Mods II Offense V-102 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Puppet Mods II Offense V-102

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Mods II Offense V-102   Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Offensive

Name: Launcher (Kunai/Senbon/Shuriken)
Range:
Slots Occupies: 3
Description: A basic tool placed in many puppets, this launcher both stores and fires off ammunition stored within the puppet. The weapons must be made or created separately and are launched at speed equaling the puppet. The launcher can store up to fifty kunai, one hundred shuriken, or two hundred and fifty senbon. The launcher has an effective range of thirty meters.

Name: Magma Cannon
Range: 30m
Slots Occupies: 5
Description: A terrifyingly powerful flame thrower, this weapon stores a great deal of highly flammable fluid in a scroll stored within the device. This fluid can be expelled by itself or, as is more common, can be ignited when fired through a tube or tubes located within the puppet. These flames are so intense that they can melt through stone if applied for long enough and can melt or otherwise highly damage lower grade materials, consuming common projectiles such as kunai almost instantly. When used on organic material, third degree burns erupt after brief exposure and catch fire quickly. The fire can be expelled as a constant stream or as large, meter and a half wide fireballs. The scroll contains enough fluid for six consecutive posts of fire or twice that number of fire balls and costs of 300 ryo to replace (though the first set is free).

Name: Ballistic Senbon Cannon
Range: 40m travel distance, 40m explosion radius
Slots Occupies: 8
Description: This device stores two sturdy cores, each a foot and a half long and a foot in circumference, built around a central propulsion device. Around the core stand a collection of raised storage tubes, fifty in total organized in five rings of ten, each tube containing five senbon. The propulsion allows for the canisters to be fired at a target or target direction, traveling a maximum of forty meters before detonating, though it can be detonated earlier as well. Once activated, the canister fires off the storage tubes, either all at once or in three separate waves, at which point the tubes detach, flying away from the central canister and cracking open, firing off the senbon within. This results in a massive hail of senbon which fly indiscriminately all about. What makes this particularly deadly, aside from the possibility of poisoning each needle, is the fact that the weapons attack from every conceivable angle, all but eliminating the possibility of dodging every needle.

Name: Vibro-Blade
Range:
Slots Occupies: 10
Description: A simple but deadly addition to a puppet's weaponry, this augment causes, at the puppeteer's command, the weapon in question to vibrate at an extremely high frequency. This increases the cutting power of the weapon to the maximum, allowing even simple looking weapons to slice through stone with no resistance. In essence, this closely resembles the kind of kenjutsu augmentations provided by the lighting element, allowing the blade pass through barriers of their rank or lower without slowing.

Last edited by Ayatsuri on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods II Offense V-102   Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:25 am

Ayatsuri wrote:

Offensive

Name: Launcher (Kunai/Senbon/Shuriken)
Range:
Slots Occupies: 3
Description: A basic tool placed in many puppets, this launcher both stores and fires off ammunition stored within the puppet. The weapons must be made or created separately and are launched at speed equaling the puppet. The launcher can store up to fifty kunai, one hundred shuriken, or two hundred and fifty senbon.
"Range please."
Name: Magma Cannon
Range: 30m
Slots Occupies: 5
Description: A terrifyingly powerful flame thrower, this weapon stores a great deal of highly flammable fluid in a scroll stored within the device. This fluid can be expelled by itself or, as is more common, can be ignited when fired through a tube or tubes located within the puppet. These flames are so intense that they can melt through stone if applied for long enough and can melt or otherwise highly damage lower grade materials, consuming common projectiles such as kunai almost instantly. The fire can be expelled as a constant stream or as large, meter and a half wide fireballs. The scroll contains enough fluid for six consecutive posts of fire or twice that number of fire balls and costs of 300 ryo to replace (though the first set is free).
"What can it do to a person? First, second, third degree burns?"
Name: Ballistic Senbon Cannon
Range: 40m travel distance, 50m explosion radius
Slots Occupies: 8
Description: This device stores two sturdy cores, each a foot and a half long and a foot in circumference, built around a central propulsion device. Around the core stand a collection of raised storage tubes, fifty in total organized in five rings of ten, each tube containing five senbon. The propulsion allows for the canisters to be fired at a target or target direction, traveling a maximum of forty meters before detonating, though it can be detonated earlier as well. Once activated, the canister fires off the storage tubes, either all at once or in three separate waves, at which point the tubes detach, flying away from the central canister and cracking open, firing off the senbon within. This results in a massive hail of senbon which fly indiscriminately all about. What makes this particularly deadly, aside from the possibility of poisoning each needle, is the fact that the weapons attack from every conceivable angle, all but eliminating the possibility of dodging every needle.
"Decrease the explosion range a bit or increase the rank~"
Name: Vibro-Blade
Range:
Slots Occupies: 10
Description: A simple but deadly addition to a puppet's weaponry, this augment causes, at the puppeteer's command, the weapon in question to vibrate at an extremely high frequency. This increases the cutting power of the weapon to the maximum, allowing even simple looking weapons to slice through stone with no resistance. In essence, this closely resembles the kind of kenjutsu augmentations provided by the lighting element, allowing the blade pass through barriers of their rank or lower without slowing.
"Approved."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods II Offense V-102   Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 12:57 am

1. Range added. Sorry I forgot that.

2. Added.

3. Downed range to 40. Should I go lower?

4. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods II Offense V-102   Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 5:43 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods II Offense V-102   Puppet Mods II Offense V-102 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppet Mods II Offense V-102
Page 1 of 1