Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kozai Uzumaki Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kozai Uzumaki Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kozai Uzumaki Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kozai Uzumaki Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kozai Uzumaki Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kozai Uzumaki Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kozai Uzumaki Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kozai Uzumaki Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kozai Uzumaki Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kozai Uzumaki I_vote_lcapKozai Uzumaki I_voting_barKozai Uzumaki I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kozai Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kozai

Kozai Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Kozai Uzumaki   Kozai Uzumaki Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 2:19 am

Kozai Uzumaki A6f90979b97636386f62123ee92c60dd

Kozai Uzumaki 0OeODz3
Name: Kozai Uzumaki
Nickname: "That weird quiet guy"
Kozai Uzumaki GWSdYHs
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130 lbs
Appearance: Kozai is a dark-haired boy, and somewhat short and small for his age. Looking at him, one would expect him to be a younger teenager, rather than someone on the verge of adulthood. His hair is black, as previously stated, and short-ish, matted and dull. It shows no lusted of a child in great health, for Kozai is NOT in great health. His skin, though smooth in most places, is pale and sickly, and his eyes are often dull and bleary, showing rarely any sign of focus except in the more extreme cases. The only places where his skin is not smooth are on his wrists and on his lower shanks close to the ankles, where great bands of scar tissue warp and disfigure the skin there, signifying that some trauma had been applied there in the past. His previously mentioned eyes are green in color, and aren't too small for his face, which is angular, with high cheekbones.
Whatever the time or location, Kozai is usually seen with a white cotton T-shirt and simple grey shorts, and no shoes. Even in rocky places or deserts, he wears mostly the same attire, only noticing and bothering to change with immense weather shifts like seasonal changes, or if someone of a higher rank absolutely required it. Naturally, he wears his headband at all times, slightly askew (tilted a little downwards on the right side).
Possibly the most boggling thing about his attire, however, is that he wears an iron shackle without a chain around his left ankle. This seems to match the scar that he has around that ankle, and he has grown accustomed to it over time. As such, when he walks or fights, his movements are balanced even with the extra weight of the shackle there, on his leg.
Kozai Uzumaki EW0JlD2
Village: Kumo
Character Rank: Jonin
Clan: Uzumaki
Element: N/A
Kozai Uzumaki IVLimad
Personality: There are two different aspects of Kozai's personality that are completely different from each other. Normally, he's massively introverted boy, tending to stay away from people. He crouches down, drawing his knees into his chest and averts his eyes, refusing to look at or talk to people. As a link to this, he loves stuffed animals and the like. This is, naturally, what psychologists call a "recession", which is a reversing of a mental state due to some traumatic effect in order to protect the ego from external influences (such as said stress). This, combined with his childlike appearance, makes him seem even smaller and younger than he normally  would.
As for what happens when he is forced to talk to people, he still prefers the hunched position, sitting down with his knees pressed tightly to his chest. Making eye contact's not really a thing for him, and if force to do so, he starts to freeze up and shut down over the course of a few minutes. Not like, a robot shutting down. He becomes more and more quiet and pale-looking, and either goes into shock or has a panic attack, hyperventilating and losing functions.
Sometimes, while crouching down, he has a bad habit of rubbing his scars or the metal shackle around his leg.
In combat, however, his personality is completely different. He's still quiet, but is aggressive and focused, getting up time and time again from a beatdown to fight the enemy. He has little regard for his own safety in this aspect, and tends to act in other's interests rather than his own.
Immediately after a fight, however, depending on how many people he had to take down, Kozai goes into a long state of solitude and quiet, sometimes even a coma, but that's only happened once in his life.
Character History: Kozai was born in Konoha to a happy Uzumaki family. His parents were hardworking, kind ninja (also, cousins), and treasured Kozai like they had nothing else. Like most of his clan, he was shown to have a proficiency in chakra, and as such, entered the ninja academy at a young age. Having the rather powerful bloodline of the Uzumaki, and a talent for the academics, Kozai would have made a splendid Konoha ninja. However, it was not to be.
While he was walking home from the academy one night, he was kidnapped by a well-known criminal, whose group was becoming a problem for the five villages. Somehow, he had managed to get past Konoha's sensory barriers, and managed to knock out and abduct the boy. When he woke up, Kozai was in a pit, with chains binding him from every limb to the walls around him, allowing him very little in terms of movement. There was now also some kind of sealing formula placed on him, and it would, over the course of a few minutes, spread across his body.
The man who had abducted him came in, and informed him that the seal marked him as his slave, to do his bidding. Well, rather, it was his mark as not a slave, but as a toy. For toy with him the man did. Over the course of the next week, Kozan was inejcted regularly with different drugs. As such, he was forced to become to addicted to many different substances, whether regulated or not. Forced to scream and beg for his daily "fix", his self-esteem was gradually eroded to the point where he no longer cared what happened to him. Being an experienced torturer, the man saw this and like the asshole he was, took advantage of it. One night, he made an "extra special visit" to Kozai.
That night, he gave Kozai a little something extra in the syringe, which made him more submissive, and aroused. Then, he molested the boy.
This continued, week after week, with every other day being a "special day" for Kozai. He wished that the man would just die... or even better, that he himself would die. Kozai had been broken.
One days, years after his taking, Kozai saw a light. It was... the ceiling? It was on that day that the Kumogakure ninja decided to take down this jerkbag kidnapper and criminal. They didn't know that Kozai was there, of course, and took him back to their village with them. After finding that he was an Uzumaki, they asked if he wanted to stay with them. He would be an asset to the village, but mostly, they wanted to protect him and give him closure.
It took Kozai months to come out of a coma after his agreement, and only then could he get back into life. It wasn't the same, though. There was no longer any happiness... and joy. Everything he saw or felt had been tainted by his experience as a toy.
He worked best by himself, just as always, training in his own silent way, experimenting with his own talent with fuuinjutsu, and attempting to not attract attention. In the end... he failed. Slowly, over the course of four years, he went from being a pitiful, crouching genin, to a pitiful, crouching chunin. For the next two years, he did missions for the village. Sometimes alone, sometimes with other people. When he did do missions with others, he cooperated as best he could, but almost never spoke, and barely acknowledged the others presences. Neveretheless, he was (not of his own fault), an effective operative, and was made a jonin soon afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Kozai Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kozai Uzumaki   Kozai Uzumaki Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 2:53 am

Welcome aboard you filthy mudblood uzumaki lol jk approved
Back to top Go down

Kozai Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1