Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Blast Clan -Done- Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Blast Clan -Done- Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Blast Clan -Done- Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Blast Clan -Done- Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Blast Clan -Done- Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Blast Clan -Done- Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Blast Clan -Done- Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Blast Clan -Done- Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Blast Clan -Done- Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Blast Clan -Done- I_vote_lcapBlast Clan -Done- I_voting_barBlast Clan -Done- I_vote_rcap 
Will
Blast Clan -Done- I_vote_lcapBlast Clan -Done- I_voting_barBlast Clan -Done- I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Blast Clan -Done-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kidbushido

kidbushido

Blast Clan -Done- Empty
PostSubject: Blast Clan -Done-   Blast Clan -Done- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Clan Name: Nenshō Clan
Clan Location: Kumo and Konoha
Size: Small, about 100 people in total (5 People IC)
Clan Ability Description: Bakuton Release is an advanced chakra nature kekkei genkai requiring Raiton and Katon as the basic elements. This chakra nature seems to give the wielder the ability to utilize explosive chakra in combat, allowing them to cause explosions in objects they come into contact with. By harnessing the advanced elemental properties of the KKG, the user is able to create powerful explosions, that can range from micro-cellular, to macro-nuclear levels. These said explosions can get emitted from limbs, weapons or just created in forms of large scale blasts. The color of the explosions determine the rank and intensity.
History: The Nenshō clan is said to have descended from the same clan that harnessed the storm release, over 120 years ago, making this a relatively new clan. Since the clan is so new, they mostly make history everyday, but from what is known, one could infer this clan is dark. It's not known exactly when this clan began, (some dispute about 100-120 years ago) but what is known is that the members tend to keep to themselves and rarely show their clan techniques for fear of them being stolen. Most members stay in either Kumogakure or Konoha, but if a member stands out too much they'll usually move to a different village or become missing-nin, which makes the clan members be seen as flight risk, and hard to trust. The clan was once said to have a great relationship with the Uchiha clan, even going as far as to teach them some of their lightning based jutsu and technique, now it's strained to the point where most members are taught how to counter the Sharnigan if they ever have to fight.
Bloodline Reputation: Not much is known about the clan since they are basically pretty new, but they are seen as mysterious and not very loyal to a village, just their clan.
Clan Jutsus:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Blast Clan -Done- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blast Clan -Done-   Blast Clan -Done- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Is this still active?

Will be moved tomorrow if no response
Back to top Go down

Blast Clan -Done-
Page 1 of 1