Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kuroi  Clan I_vote_lcapKuroi  Clan I_voting_barKuroi  Clan I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kuroi Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raion

Raion

Kuroi  Clan Empty
PostSubject: Kuroi Clan   Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:51 am

:bom: Clan Name:Kuroi
Clan Location:Kumo
Size: 5
Clan Ability Description: KG

Kaminarigan

Clansmen are eyes have incredible clarity of perception in combat, this allows one to see fast-moving objects ,and offers some amount of predictive capabilities:based on the slightest muscle tension in their body they can anticipate an opponent's next move and act accordingly to dodge or intercept. Their perception is so great that can watch lighting move with the ability to see where it will strike. Although a user can see these things, they also are require the physical ability to actually act on the visual information. Another aspect of The doujutsu is it's piercing ability, the clans eyes also allow them to see the organs of individual's body. How ever this can be defend through a smoke bomb or flash bomb.The eyes also give the clansmen the ability to cast lighting through their eyes. Utilizing chakra flow through their eyes the can use lighting or black lighting ninjutsu. After using the techniques their eyes start to run down with blood. Ninjutsu utilize by their doujutsu can be bolts,beams, or lasers. Though higher skilled members can expel hands made up of black lighting which are used to strike with electricity, some many have a sharp cutting effect.

Clan members can adsorb Lighting release elements to restore their body and replenish their Chakra reserves by eatting the attack. Depending on their rank regulates what jutsu they eat. This ability is based off their rank a d rank member can only eat a d rank jutsu,a C rank jutsu can only eat a C rank jutsu,etc etc.If a clan member eats a jutsu higher then their rank then they are shocked with electricity, then stun for one post unable to move. The clan member gains up to 3/4 th of the jutsu chakra to replenish theirs.  This makes using the lighting element less effective to the Kuroi. Higher ranking members of the clan can infuse lighting into their body of an attack and redirect it. A c-rank ninja can infuse a B rank jutsu into their body and redirct it,a b rank can infuse a A rank jutsu and redircet it, etc. If the clan member tries to redirect a jutsu stronger then the ability allows them they are shocked and paralized for two post. The Kuroi can emit the lighting they absorb to increase their jutsu power.Black Lightning is a unique form of Lightning Release utilized by the clan. The unique form is superior to the lighting release in speed and power of electricity.  Jutsu utilize by the clan can often be controlled by their hands or chakra. This  clans keeps there jutsu a secret not telling anyone about them. Jutsu of the clan revolves around the black lighting jutsu often taken form of animals. Weapons are often formed by the clan in the form of the element. Some clan members are also seen of making limbs like techniques ,such as hands stretching forth made up of black lighting.The clan focus their training on ninjutsu and chakra flow. Masters of chakra control many of their jutsu can be control by the users hands. Using chakra flow clan members often engulfs their body in black lightning to increase speed and strength. Black lightning is often seen with the body to execute targets,but can also have a cutting effect. The Kuori can also expel their black lighting or lighting jutsy through their body while using physical attacks.

The Kuroi can eat storm release how ever comes with side effects, due to it being combined with the water element. It will cause the clan member to replenish the jutsu by the chakra cost, but cause the clan member to be shock paralyzed for one post.  The Kuroi can not infused it in themself and direct as lightning jutsu due to it being a KG. However from eating the element they can increase their power of their jutsu to make them more deadly how ever the jutsu cost double the normal cost, and wears off after four post.
History: Kuori clan was founded in the lightning. Renown for their use of the lighting element put the. High in the clouds, becoming the thunder to sound at the defense of its village. Striking with grace to ground those opposing kumo. Kuori's elders began to suspect that the Fumma was planning to eradicate their etire clan. Spies stated that the clan placing exploding tags all over their community. A Fumma disagreed with leaders plan, and informed Kuori's leadership of what the Fumma were up to. Giving them time to counter attack, this began the war between their clans.

The Kuori Clan were one of the founding noble families of Cloud village. The clan itself is said to be descended from the Uchiha clan who possess the Sharingan bloodline and further back to be the heirs of the Rikudou Sennin's eldest son, who is said to have received his father's "eyes" and with it his powerful chakra and spiritual energy. Because their clan possessed the Kaminarigan "Lighting Eye," the Kuori  excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime asssiassins, elect few members of the Kuori clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline kamingan eye.
The clan was founded by Kuori Raiton and his brother Blitz. In the early days of ninja battles, they battled the Fumma Clan and eventually ran the fumma from kumo. When Raiton felt the clan was being marginalized by the Blitz, he fought for leaderahip. Raiton was defeated and went into hiding. Years later the clan began to become discontent with the leadership and Raiton returned.As Blitz had dealings with the Fumma Clan. Before they could launch their insurrection against Blitz and the Fumma, they were wiped out by one of their own, Kuori Drac. Only few membesr from within the clan was spared, Ration's son Raion . With raiton's death as a man willing to sacrifice everything to save his caln the final fate of the clan and its future thus rests in the hands of men swearing vengence against their fallen comrades.
Bloodline Reputation: well known as mercenaries and assassination and spying.
Clan Jutsus:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Raion on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:41 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raion

Raion

Kuroi  Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Clan   Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:02 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Raion

Raion

Kuroi  Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Clan   Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:42 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Kuroi  Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Clan   Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Eating storm release seems too OP. You can have Black Lightning as an advanced elemental release, but I think a Doujutsu AND Black Lightning is too much. I'd say pick one or the other. Are you a Doujutsu clan or an Advanced Release clan.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Kuroi  Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Clan   Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 11:25 pm

I agree. Like why does your clan have five different kkg effects. Also, sharingan descendent would have a weakened sharingan, not a bootleg tha does most of what sharingan does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuroi  Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Clan   Kuroi  Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroi Clan
Page 1 of 1