Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Nagakami Clan (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Nagakami Clan (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Nagakami Clan (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Nagakami Clan (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Nagakami Clan (WIP) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Nagakami Clan (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Nagakami Clan (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Nagakami Clan (WIP) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Nagakami Clan (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Nagakami Clan (WIP) I_vote_lcapNagakami Clan (WIP) I_voting_barNagakami Clan (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Nagakami Clan (WIP) I_vote_lcapNagakami Clan (WIP) I_voting_barNagakami Clan (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Nagakami Clan (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bhairyuu

Bhairyuu

Nagakami Clan (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Nagakami Clan (WIP)   Nagakami Clan (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Clan Name: Nagakami Clan
Clan Location: Konohagakure no Sato
Size: ~21 members
Clan Ability Description:
Clan Member Appearance:

- The members of the Nagakami clan have some physical features and behaviors that distinguish them from their peers in the shinobi world. These are as follows:

Physical Traits:

- The Nagakami clan members have skin tones that tend towards the darker end of the spectrum.

- The Nagakami members have eye colors which also resemble those that are commonly found in snakes, the common ones being red, orange, silver, blue, copper eyes. Rarely, a member will be born with amber yellow or emerald green colored eyes and these members are considered special among the Nagakami since they are believed to be the incarnation of the White Orochi which is the god to whom the Nagakami pay obeisance.

- The Nagakami members have pupil shapes which, like their eye colors, resemble the ones found in snakes. The most common ones are vertically elliptical pupils. Rarely, one or two Nagakami children will be born with horizontally elongated pupils which have a complex keyhole like shape to them, giving them a much more refined focusing power and powerful binocular vision in comparison to the other Nagakami.

- The Nagakami members tend to be quite tall with the men reaching a maximum of 6' 3" and the women reaching 5' 10".

- The Nagakami have facial features that are gaunt and sharply defined with narrow eyes, a tapered chin and high cheekbones. Their build tends more toward the lean side with very little if any subcutaneous fat, causing the muscle definition to be prominent.

The Nagakami clan has two unique resources to draw upon in time of need. One of these is their KKG and the other is their specialization in the use of snakes, both in battle and outside it.
KKG Details:

Name: Basilisk Eye
     Description: The Basilisk Eye has two parts: the Petrifying Eye and the Visualizing Eye. As with any other doujutsu, these two are also activated by funneling doton chakra into the chakra networks associated with clan members’ eyes.  
        -Petrifying Eye: The use of this part of the KKG allows the clan member to petrify and immobilize the various joints present in the target(s) body in the following manner: the user funnels their chakra into the chakra networks of his/her eyes and this part of the KKG exerts a change in chakra form  and nature upon the chakra , converting it to a directed beam of doton chakra that the user can then emit at the target by resting their gaze on any part of the target’s body.  The directed beam of doton chakra causes the inorganic ions present in the fluid within the joints of the target’s body to precipitate en masse into the joint tissue causing rapid calcification and subsequent immobilization of the target’s body.  This ability works up to line of sight (unaided).

Ability per Rank:
                Genin (D-rank): The user is able to petrify the joints up to and including those in the fingers and toes or any equivalent structures of the target’s body. At this rank, the user can project his/her chakra onto a target within 5 meters and affect 2 targets with this ability. The target (s) can extricate themselves from this condition if they have a strength of higher than D-rank and skill in Ninjutsu of Tier 1 (the target has to run lightning nature chakra through the affected point(s) to break this ability with Ninjutsu).
                     Duration: 2 posts
                     Cooldown: 1 post

Chunin(C-rank): The user is able to petrify the joints up to and including those in the hands and feet or any equivalent structures of the target’s body. At this rank, At this rank, the user can project his/her chakra onto a target within 10 meters and can affect 4 targets with this ability. The target (s) can extricate themselves from this condition if they have a strength higher than C-rank and skill in Ninjutsu of Tier 2 (the target has to run lightning nature chakra through the affected point(s) to break this ability with Ninjutsu).
                     Duration: 4 posts
                     Cooldown: 2 post

Spec. Jonin (B-rank): The user is able to petrify the joints up to and including those in the arms and legs or any equivalent structures of the target’s body.  At this rank, the user can project his/her chakra onto a target within 15 meters and affect 6 targets with this ability. The target (s) can extricate themselves from this condition if they have a strength  higher than B-rank and skill in Ninjutsu of Tier 3. (The target has to run lightning nature chakra through the affected point(s) to break this ability with Ninjutsu).
                     Duration: 6 posts
                     Cooldown: 4 post

Jonin (A-rank): The user is able to petrify the joints up to and including those in the trunk or any equivalent structures of the target’s body.  At this rank, the user can project his/her chakra onto a target within 20 meters and affect 8 targets with this ability. The target (s) can extricate themselves from this condition if they have a strength of higher than A-rank and skill in Ninjutsu of Tier 4. (The target has to run lightning nature chakra through the affected point(s) to break this ability with Ninjutsu).
                     Duration: 8 posts
                     Cooldown: 6 post

Kage (S-rank): The user is able to petrify the joints anywhere in the target’s body.  At this rank, the user can project his/her chakra onto a target within 25 meters and affect 10 targets with this ability. The target (s) can extricate themselves from this condition if they have a strength of S-rank and skill in Ninjutsu of Tier 5. (The target has to run lightning nature chakra through the affected point(s) to break this ability with Ninjutsu).

Duration: 10 posts
                     Cooldown: 8 post

-Visualizing Eye: This part of the KKG is activated when the user funnels their doton chakra into the chakra networks associated with their eyes. The doton chakra affects the rods present in the retinas of the user’s eyes and makes them highly sensitive to the  infrared wavelengths of the EM spectrum, allowing them to detect the heat signatures from the target (s).

Ability per Rank:
            Genin (D-rank): The user can detect any and all heat signatures up to 5 m within line of sight (unaided) and can discern the target(s) only when there is a difference of 30 degrees Celsius or more between the temperature of the target’s body and the temperature of the environment.  
                     Duration: 2 posts
                     Cooldown: 1 post

Chunin(C-rank): The user can detect any and all heat signatures up to 10 m within line of sight (unaided) and can discern the target(s) only when there is a difference of 23 degrees Celsius or more between the temperature of the target’s body and the temperature of the environment.  
                     Duration: 4 posts
                     Cooldown: 2 post

Spec. Jonin (B-rank): The user can detect any and all heat signatures up to 15 m within line of sight (unaided) and can discern the target(s) only when there is a difference of 16 degrees Celsius or more between the temperature of the target’s body and the temperature of the environment.  
                    Duration: 6 posts
                    Cooldown: 4 post

Jonin (A-rank): The user can detect any and all heat signatures up to 20 m within line of sight (unaided) and can discern the target(s) only when there is a difference of 9 degrees Celsius or more between the temperature of the target’s body and the temperature of the environment.  
                     Duration: 8 posts
                     Cooldown: 6 post

Kage (S-rank): The user can detect any and all heat signatures up to 25 m within line of sight (unaided) and can discern the target(s) only when there is a difference of 2 degrees Celsius or more between the temperature of the target’s body and the temperature of the environment.  
                     Duration: 10 posts
                     Cooldown: 8 post

Nagakami Clan Hiden Details:

At birth, members of this clan are offered to several special breed of venomous and non-venomous snakes (from nano-size to a few centimeters in length) as a nest and these snakes take up residence just under their host's skin. These snakes will then live in a partnership with their host from that point on. Because of this, its members are known for their use of snakes as weapons.

As part of the deal, these snakes feed on the user's chakra for survival. The relationship between the ninja and the snakes is mutually beneficial. The host grants the snakes a place to nest and thrive and allows them to feed off their chakra resulting in their body becoming a living nest of tens of thousands of these snakes, and in return the snakes execute the user's commands, allowing him/her to perform ninjutsu-like techniques without the use of hand seals or chakra conversion.

The clan members may also carry more of these snakes in small jars or gourds with them on missions. The snakes can leave and enter their host's body through various holes located in strategically convenient areas on the clan members' bodies. Due to the Nagakami clan members' ability to freely communicate with and control the snakes that inhabit their bodies as well as any other types of snakes, they excel at missions requiring espionage and assassination since the snakes are small and undetectable by most methods. The clan members' association with these snakes also gives them the following unique abilities:

Higher Chakra Reserves:
          The first trait granted to Nagakami shinobi is a fast acting, refined chakra system. By the time they are genin level, all  Nagakami have been feeding their hosted snakes for years and so have the ability to reproduce chakra at an amazing rate due to the need to constantly feed their perpetually chakra-hungry snakes in order to keep their loyalty. This also works to dramatically increase their total chakra reserves, because in order to feed their snakes and maintain a normal shinobi level of chakra, their total amount would be forced to be higher to the tune of 30+ chakra stats.

Poison Resistance:
          The second trait granted to Nagakami clan is their high resistance to different strengths of poisons. This resistance comes into being because of the rapid rate at which the snakes feed on the user's chakra and also because of the poisons carried by the venomous breeds of snakes inhabiting the clan members' bodies. This forces the Nagakami clan members' bodies to have a higher than normal metabolic rate, creating a system that can actively purge these toxins from the host body. However, each Nagakami is only able to ward off poisons which are equal to or below their own shinobi rank (e.g. a genin level Nagakami would be resistant to d-rank poisons whereas a chunin level Nagakami would be able to resist c-rank and below poisons). This resistance only applies to organic poisons and as such, heavy metal and any inorganic type of poisons will still affect the Nagakami at full strength.

Serpent Bond: Due to the long standing relationship of the Nagakami members with the snakes they host, they develop a near telepathic link with the snakes and allows the snakes to understand the intentions of their host without the Nagakami having to actually utter the command. This allows the Nagakami to use their hiden snake based techniques without any hand-seals or chakra conversion.

Extended Sight: Because of their bond with their snakes, Nagakami members are able to link their sight to that of the snakes at their disposal for use in various purposes. This distance up to which the Nagakami can link their sight to that of the snakes they command increases with the rank of the user as follows:

Genin (D-rank): within a radius of 5m

Chunin (C-rank): within a radius of 10m

Spec. Jonin (B-rank): within a radius of 15m

Jonin (A-rank): within radius of 20m

Kage (S-rank): within a radius of 25m

Venomous Bite:

The last of the boons that their bond with the snakes grants the Nagakami is that of a poisonous bite. The Nagakami clan members have a pair of relatively long, solenoglyphous (hollow) but strong canines that are used to inject venom from glands located towards the rear of the upper jaws, just behind the eyes. The venom contained in these glands varies from clan member to clan member depending on which type of snake they had implanted inside them (some will have hemotoxic venom, some will have neurotoxic venom, and yet others will have a mix of the two). Each of the two canines is at the front of the mouth on a short maxillary bone that can rotate back and forth. When not in use, the canines fold back against the roof of the mouth and are enclosed in a membranous sheath. The left and right canines can be rotated together or independently. During a strike, the clan member's mouth can open nearly 180° and the maxilla rotates forward, erecting the canines to deliver the bite. The jaws close upon impact and the muscular sheaths encapsulating the venom glands contract, injecting the venom as the fangs penetrate the target.

History:

Bloodline Reputation: the Nagakami clan has only recently risen up, so it's relatively obscure in comparison to the more well known clans like the Hyuga or the Uchiha.

Clan Jutsus:

S-rank:

Yamata no Orochi:  

A-rank:

Sealing Serpentine Sphere:

Seductive Serpentine Succubus:

B-rank:

Serpentine Siblings:

Serpent Shaping - Serpentine Sarcophagus:

Serpentine Shaping - Serpentine Scale Suit:

C- rank:

Serpentine Summoning - Serpentine Sentinels: