Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Raikan Clan I_vote_lcapRaikan Clan I_voting_barRaikan Clan I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Raikan Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eversoris

Eversoris

Raikan Clan Empty
PostSubject: Raikan Clan   Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:26 pm

Clan Name: Raikan
Clan Location: One pack in each village.
Size: 0 | 10
Clan Ability Description:
The Raikan no Shinka is what makes the Raikan clan who they are. They are a different species more than anything else really. There is the base state of every Raikan clan member which they are in from birth, only those who have proven themselves to be extraordinary warriors can evolve into an Alpha, with only one Alpha being in each of the four packs. Every member of the clan, no matter their pack, can sense an Alpha when he is within fifty meters of them if that Alpha allows this. Any member of the clan will have an instinct to protect an Alpha, and will rarely attack him or her. If they do fight with an Alpha, their natural instinct to protect that Alpha will kick in immediately and they will have a harder time fighting him or her. This leads to the clan member struggling to control their body, which results in their Taijutsu Skill level dropping by one level, as well as their stats receiving a loss of 20 in each stat, as long as they want to attack that Alpha. This is due to their instinct telling their body not to do this, so their mind and body struggle with each other and thus they cannot fully use their skills. An Alpha is the leader of their village's pack and is highly respected by all members through instinct, regardless of their respective pack or personality.
Every clan member starts with the base evolution of the Raikan no Shinka, or Lycan Evolution.
Raikan Clan Ms-lycan-for-poser-5
Raikan no bēsu shinka: With the base evolution being this, every member of the clan starts off looking more or less like the above picture. With their bodies being much more capable than your average shinobi/human, they receive +30 stats to each of their physical stats; Strength, Speed and Durability. Due to the hatred clan members have received centuries ago, they've started to teach their children ways of hiding their true appearance and thus all genin+ characters have attained the ability to transform into a human. They can not transform into other people though. If they transform into a human form, it will always be the same form they first chose as their human form, unless they use the Transformation jutsu taught at the academy.
Raikan no Arufa no Shinka: The Alpha Evolution, only four people can evolve into this form of the Raikan no Shinka. The evolution can be achieved through an intense amount of training (or Exp). Once someone has evolved into this Lycan form their bodies will become much more muscular and toned, with fewer hair covering their bodies as well. They gain an innate enhanced sense of smell, sight and hearing. Able to see, hear and smell the smallest of things within a 25 meter radius of them. Meaning they can hear a heartbeat if it is within the range of their hearing, see an ant clearly up to 25 meters away and smell a mouse if it is within their range of smell, being able to discern the exact location said smell/noise is located. Their bodies will be even more capable of combat, their physical prowess being of the utmost importance to them. Because of this they gain +35 points to their physical stats; Strength, Speed and Durability. The Alpha has also attained the ability to use the Raikan no Iyashi Chi technique. [Unlocked through either 2,500 WC training or 1,500 Exp.]
* Rules state when using skill and clan boosts you use the highest, with them being better at taijutsu and physically better than normal people they end up with +5 stats more at the base stage, +10 more at the Alpha stage.
The clan's blood has a very bad reaction to steel. Any weapon or item coming into contact with their blood will cause that general area to start boiling which will lead to 2nd degree burns on the area the blood is, as well as where the blood drips. Steel Release techniques also do +1 damage in rank against a Lycan, so an A ranked technique will do an S ranked amount of damage, certainly killing them. Their focus on physical techniques have caused their bodies to loose some affinity for the usage of chakra on other techniques: They only receive half the discount they normally would when using any skill that is not Taijutsu or a technique involving the usage of their own body, such as the Raikan no Iyashi Chi technique.
When feeling an abundance of emotion, IE. Rage, extreme sadness, true happiness, then the clan member's eyes turn a glowing gold, whilst an Alpha's turns a glowing red during above average feelings of emotion arises.
History: They were a group of Shinobi that were close with their land and fought alongside its residing clans in many battles. For years no one showed their true form to anyone except the daimyo. Until one day when the first Alpha evolved. He was a man who longed for peace, the battles he's endured alongside his clan has left them loosing loved ones and it showed him how torn this world really is. Full of pain and hatred. He then devised a plan to spread the balance of power through the five lands. If everyone had the same power, then no one would win or loose right? However there was always someone stronger than someone else. He didn't care though, if he could at least shift the balance a little he'd be satisfied. His plan was simple, he'd spread his clan out into the five lands. Within each land he sent the Lycans into, he had appointed a Pack Leader for each of them, and thus the system for the Lycans was created. The Alpha would maintain the balance between the packs for as long as he could, at the same time being the pack leader of the Land of Water pack. Eventually there grew a lust for the Alpha evolution, no one was able to evolve into an Alpha besides the first Alpha. One of the pack leaders wanted this true evolution. He was unable to get it, and asked the first Alpha how he evolved. However the Alpha knew if he evolved then it would shift the balance. So the pack leader decided to kill the Alpha if he didn't reveal how to do it. He rallied up his pack and told them of his plan, however they were all too loyal towards the first Alpha and none wanted anything to do with this plan. They exiled him, and spread the word to the Alpha of this ex-pack leader's plan. The Alpha then appointed a new Pack Leader, and prepared to kill the rouge Lycan. The Rouge Lycan would go into hiding, and start to devise a plan to take out the Alpha. This Lycan wanted to get others involved and turn them into Lycans as well as to create his own military force to take on the Alpha and Land of Water pack. It was however impossible for him to make new Lycans out of other Shinobi through transplant methods. He started to research the Lycan genes and created a technique that would allow him to turn others into Lycans. It had a chance of the victim dying, but it was of no matter to him. He raised his military force of ronin transformed into Lycans. He started training them, but the Alpha was no stupid man and knew the exact ins and outs of the Raikan no Shinka. The Alpha decided that it was necessary for him to kill the Rouge Pack Leader, and in order to do that he would have to train the other four pack leaders to evolve into an Alpha. It was ironic considering how this all started. The training begun whilst the Rogue Pack Leader was gathering his own Rogue Pack. Eventually the other four pack leaders evolved into Alphas, but so did the Rogue Pack Leader. The first Alpha and other four as well as their packs would head towards the Rogue Pack. He confronted the Rogue Pack Leader and tried to convince him to turn back and save a lot of lives, but he was content on killing the first Alpha. As the battle begun the howls and growls could be heard miles away. The Pack Alliance vs The Rogue Pack was a brutal battle, many Lycans were killed and blood stained the ground of the battlefield. But the RPL was no match for the five Alphas, and he was killed along with his crossbred pack of Ronin created by the Lycan's Bite. It was a sad day for the first Alpha, he had to kill someone who was once one of his strongest allies, as well as others who were turned through the Lycan's Bite. Centuries later with the founding of the villages, the packs remained dormant within each land's village. With the destruction of Iwagakure, only four packs remain.
Bloodline Reputation: Well known throughout the four remaining villages, however if one is disguising their appearance it's impossible to tell whether or not the Raikan Clan member is apart of the Raikan Clan.
Clan Jutsus: Will add later on.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Raikan Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikan Clan   Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:30 pm

denied
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Raikan Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikan Clan   Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:42 pm

I just need a bit of specification on smell and hearing. The base stat pluses don't seem that bad since your drawback is higher cost of anything else.

Kk so just flesh out the hearing and smelling senses. otherwise it looks fairly good.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Raikan Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikan Clan   Raikan Clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Raikan Clan Sey_Approves2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raikan Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikan Clan   Raikan Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raikan Clan
Page 1 of 1