Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kamizuru Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kamizuru Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kamizuru Clan  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kamizuru Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kamizuru Clan  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kamizuru Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kamizuru Clan  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kamizuru Clan  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kamizuru Clan  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kamizuru Clan  I_vote_lcapKamizuru Clan  I_voting_barKamizuru Clan  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kamizuru Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Kamizuru Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Kamizuru Clan    Kamizuru Clan  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 3:14 pm

Hornets of the Rock
Kamizuru Clan  Cakimyn

【 Bloodline Limit Information 】
【 Clan Location 】
└Iwagakure/Isolated Locations┘
【 NAME 】
└Vespura┘ The Kamizuru Clan, above all else, is most widely recognized for their use of large suzumebachi bees in battle. They are notorious for the kamikaze style of attack, each wave designed to kill every bee involved, a high contrast to other insect-wielding clans whom treat their familiars in a more symbiotic sense. They will sacrifice as many bees as it will take to bring down the enemy, fighting with adhesive honey, sleeping-toxin stingers, and wax clones. More powerful members are said to be able to summon the hive and even the queen bee herself, although the true lair of the suzumebachi bees lies at the base of the cave network attached to the Kamizuru district.
【 Clan Element(s) 】
└None┘

【 History 】
└Spider Wasps┘ Long before the beginning of Iwagakure, settlers came to the valley nestled between the mountains. As humans oft do, they discovered a network of caves that housed these bees. While many people were killed from trying to venture into these caves with such massive insects, others saw potential. Using chakra to calm the bees, a select few brave souls slowly and carefully ventured deep within the cave, where they eventually found the Giant Queen Bee of the time. She was an intelligent creature, and a pact was made between the bees and these people. The leader of these people, the Kamizuru, decided to take advantage of the valley.  The details of the contract with the suzumebachi became skewed over time, and the Kamizuru began using the bees to fight instead of more peaceful uses.

The fighting proved dangerous for the bees. Although they had good defense mechanisms, their small bodies weren't designed to be used in combat. As such, they were often killed by the numbers in battles. But because of the sheer amount of low-class bees in the hives, the Kamizuru came to believe that the smaller bees were disposable, creating more kamikaze techniques that took advantage of the bees' natural defenses.

As expected, the Queen Bee became aware of what was happening to her children. But overall, her hive was protected from these Kamizuru from the human settlers in this valley. Her primitive logic told her to allow these humans to keep using her children as they had, using their power in exchange for keeping the hive safe from those who may befell harm to it.

【 Lore/Location of 】
└Nectar of the Gods┘At the base of the mountain, across the water moat that protects Iwagakure, there is a large cave system. This cave can only be reached by crossing the water. Inside this cave is where the bees reside. The outermost reaches of the cave are guarded by the low-class bees. These bees bring back pollen and nectar to the deeper reaches of the cave. Deeper into the cave, the bees are much, much larger. These massive bees are called the Royal Guard. They protect the queen and care for the young. These bees also make a pure, delicious honey from the pollen that the low-class bees bring back. This honey is a much higher quality and has a richer flavor than common honey made from honeybees, but very few Kamizuru can get deep enough into the cave to collect it for the bees' aggression inside their own nest. It takes care to enter and collect without upsetting them. In the deepest region of the cave is a massive chamber where the Giant Queen Bee resides, protected by her royal guard. She lays thousands of eggs each day, keeping the population of the hive strong despite the kamikaze uses their summoners put them through.

【 Form/Uses】
└Kamizuru┘ As a member of the Kamizuru clan, one's fighting style resolved around the usage of bees. Being was well versed in the clan's techniques, such as a technique that summons bees, which burst into sticky honey when killed, and a technique that fires the bees' stingers at opponents. Kamizuru's are also able to summon a giant queen bee that can spit honey at there enemies. They can also use there insects to perform an explosive attack. The stings of there bees were poisonous and force the victim to fall asleep in seconds. Bee's are bred and utilized exclusively by the Kamizuru clan as the focal point of their unique techniques. Bees' usefulness centers around offensive capabilities of their stings, with attacks like the Thousand Bee Stings Technique. They are also capable of growing to large sizes, as seen with the Giant Bee. Their larva form have the ability to eat chakra.

• Members of the Kamizuru unlike the Aburame, are not born with the knowledge of bee's, and it must be passed onto them. This is a singular cost of 350 Exp basically to join the clan.

• Members start off with access to 300 bee's, by paying additional exp they can purchase additional Bee's.

• All bee techniques require a certain number of Bee's to preform, meaning that clan members aren't just limited by chakra amount, but by amount of bee's.

• While Bee's die, it takes chakra to replace the bee's that were lost, as there larva feed on chakra, it costs 30 Chakra to breed 50 eggs

• Eggs hatch in 2 posts and are larva for 5 posts before turning into adult bee's. [Can be sped up with a hive, but only to a certain point]

• Each bee is roughly the size of a shuriken. Making them more like Hornets rather than bee's.

• If planted on a person, the larva can devour 8 chakra a post from opponents or friends, they don't distinguish

• The user can spend an increasing sum of exp to allow more bee's naturally without the use of a hive, or to improve there hive. It costs 150 EXP for 100 additional bee's, then 300 Exp for 100 more bee's, increasing the amount by 150 EXP each time.

• Due to there bee's need to devour chakra to create more, they have a 15% larger chakra supply than normal (rounded down to the nearest 5, so if its 58, its 55)

• The bee's brains aren't complex enough for genjutsu to work, as such genjutsu doesn't work on the bee's, but still works on the user. The Bee's can break a Kamizuru and others who the Kamizuru wish, with a painful sting that lowers there strength by 1 for 2 posts following breaking out of a genjutsu.

【 Rock Hive】
└A Hive of Pure Gold┘The Rock Hive is derived from a techniqued created by earth release users, but adapted to the more mobile lifestyle of a Shinobi. Those with the Earth Element can still create the rock hive, but it has its own requirements. Shinobi who want to purchase a more mobile version, which is held on the back similar to Gaara's gourd, can do so for the price of a B rank weapon, and 1 minor ability. They can increase the capacity of the hive on there back, by paying for a medium or major ability cost, however it tops out at 1 major ability.

The Hive (Rock Hive) can hold at most(fully maxed out), 300 fully Grown Bee's, and another 100 Eggs, with 50 Larva. At initial stage, it can hold 100 bee's, 50 eggs and 20 larva. Due to the gourds construction, only 20 bee's can come out each post, otherwise the entrance becomes clogged.

【 Bloodline Weaknesses 】
└Weakness┘  Bee's are weak against Katon and Raiton moves, as fire burns there wings and legs, and raiton fry's there brains.

Kamizuru Clan  OV6IBiT

【 Secret Clan Jutsu 】
【 Honey Bee Techniques 】
└Bee Release┘

Name:HACHI NO SENBON NO JUTSU ♦️ THOUSAND BEE STINGS TECHNIQUE
RankVery Happy
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:N/A
Range:The Bee's can shoot there stingers up to 20 meters away
Handseals:Hare - Horse
Speed: N/A
Description:The user summons their bees to attack the target. The bees will shoot their stingers forcefully. The toxins in the stingers put the target to sleep once they receive several stings (4 or more). Uses 10 bee's, firing the stingers, those bee's can no longer use this technique. *Can still use other techniques*

Name:MITSUNENTO NO JUTSU ♦️ STICKY HONEY SPIT TECHNIQUE
Element:N/A
Range:Up to 15 Meters Away
Handseals:Hare - Tiger
Description:After forming the required hand seals, the user will generate a mass of honey in their mouth before spitting it towards the opponent. Expanding outwards, this honey starts out very fluid-like but after it makes contact with the air, it will slowly begin to harden and grow extremely sticky. To those who touch this honey will instantly be trapped inside like a fly to flypaper. Requires at least a Strength of 2 to get out of or blunt style objects.

Name: MUSHI KAME NO JUTSU ♦️ HONEY JAR TECHNIQUE
Element: None
Range: Up to 20 meters away
Handseals:Hare- Horse- Ram
Description:After forming the required hand seals, the user will generate a massive of honey in their mouth before spitting it towards the opponent. Expanding outwards, this honey starts out very fluid-like but after it makes contact with the air, it will slowly begin to harden and grow extremely sticky. This jutsu was developed to encase one in the honey. Once trapped the target is unable to move and the honey releases a sweet smelling nectar. Encased in the honey, it hardens leaving them in a cocoon almost, which gives a durability +1 to oncoming attacks. Requires strength 4 to break out, user is unable to move except there eyes, and they can still breathe.

Name:HACHIMITSU NO JUTSU ♦️ BEE HONEY TECHNIQUE
RankVery Happy
Element:None
Range:None, but when killed a 5 meter radius
Handseals:Hare
Description:While shooting the adherent honey is a natural defense mechanism of the bees, this technique utilizes it and forces the bees to harbor a large amount in their body so that when destroyed, the honey will spurt all over the enemy. Kill enough and the honey will adhere the enemy in place, causing them to stick to themselves. This is most effective on opponents who use taijutsu. When utilized, applies to 20 bee's at a time. If 5 or more are killed within a 5 meter radius, the opponent becomes covered in honey similar to Honey Jar Technique.

Name: HACHI BAKUDEN NO JUTSU ♦️ BEE BOMB TECHNIQUE
Range:When Bee's Explode, a 1 meter radius around then.
Description:A kamikaze style attack, the bee's surround there opponent, biting them, and can explode upon being hit, or upon command. Each Bee's explodes in a 1 meter radius similar to an exploding note in strength, the bee's can be used to chain this effect, trapping the opponent and killing them. Utilized 10 bee's. (Cannot be the same bee's that have the Bee Honey Technique Applied to them)

Name:HACHI YOURI ♦️ HONEY ARMOR
Range:Self
Handseals:Hare - Dragon
Description: The clan member will perform the needed hand seals and create a thin layer of honey around his or her body. The honey will then harden giving the user a hard coating. The honey will not cover holes etc nor areas which are required for arm/ leg movement. This armor provides a durability of +1.

Name:MITSUBUNSHIN ♦️ HONEY CLONE
Range: Similar to Crow Clone, but explosion of honey is 10 meters
Handseals:Hare - Rooster
DescriptionBy either spitting out or manipulating already existing honey, the user will generate an identical doppelgänger. Acting and behaving just like the user, this clone is capable of performing any honey or Kamizuru technique. However, its true strength comes from the very substance it is made from. Should this clone be destroyed by taijutsu or another close-range technique, it will explode into a mass of sticky honey, capturing them in its remains. The user can also detonate the clone at will with the Hare hand sign.  The amount of honey is enough to capture several opponents caught in the range in the Honey Jar Technique.

Name:MITSU ROU BUNSHIN ♦️ BEESWAX CLONE
Range:
Handseals:Hare - Dog - Rooster
DescriptionUsing beeswax, the user creates a clone. These clones are a little more solid than normal clones however they still dissipate with a sufficient blow, where they turn back into wax. The clones are similar to shadow clones, however they use beeswax as a medium, they can preform techniques like a shadow clone. These clones are useful in that the material can be reused for another clone

Name:
Range:
Handseals:
Speed: (Only if possible; Refer to Speed stats)
Description
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Kamizuru Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamizuru Clan    Kamizuru Clan  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Quote :

Name:HACHIMITSU NO JUTSU ♦ BEE HONEY TECHNIQUE
RankVery Happy
Range:None, but when killed a 5 meter radius
Handseals:Hare
Description:While shooting the adherent honey is a natural defense mechanism of the bees, this technique utilizes it and forces the bees to harbor a large amount in their body so that when destroyed, the honey will spurt all over the enemy. Kill enough and the honey will adhere the enemy in place, causing them to stick to themselves. This is most effective on opponents who use taijutsu. When utilized, applies to 20 bee's at a time. If 5 or more are killed within a 5 meter radius, the opponent becomes covered in honey similar to Honey Jar Technique.

This Jutsu's rank is a smiley face. >.>

Quote :
Name: HACHI BAKUDEN NO JUTSU ♦ BEE BOMB TECHNIQUE
Range:When Bee's Explode, a 1 meter radius around then.
Description:A kamikaze style attack, the bee's surround there opponent, biting them, and can explode upon being hit, or upon command. Each Bee's explodes in a 1 meter radius similar to an exploding note in strength, the bee's can be used to chain this effect, trapping the opponent and killing them. Utilized 10 bee's. (Cannot be the same bee's that have the Bee Honey Technique Applied to them)

I dislike this jutsu, as it allows you to be carrying 100 explosive notes, and even the smallest use of this creates an explosion the size of 10 explosive notes. I would tone it down so that 3 bees were the equivalent of 1 note, as your bees are arguably free, and people have to pay for their explosive notes.

Over all I like this clan. I'm going to go through it again and get back to you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Kamizuru Clan
Page 1 of 1