Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Akiyama Clan [Done] I_vote_lcapAkiyama Clan [Done] I_voting_barAkiyama Clan [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Akiyama Clan [Done] I_vote_lcapAkiyama Clan [Done] I_voting_barAkiyama Clan [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Akiyama Clan [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

Akiyama Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Akiyama Clan [Done]   Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 10:05 am

Akiyama Clan [Done] Vq1hrl
Clan Name: Akiyama Clan あきやま

Clan Location: Scattered

Size: [0/6]

Clan Ability Description: Nirvana (涅槃, Nehan) Also known as Dark Release (冥遁, Meiton) is an advanced nature element, known as kekkei genkai that can be used to absorb, manipulate, and release chakra taken from an opponent. This allows the user to steal chakra willingly threw there hands. Theres two different ways that a member of the Akiyama clan can use Dark Release.
Akiyama Clan [Done] 263wjkh
The Original way that the clan was born into, the user has a mark resembles two diamonds, one overlapping the other. Chakra is absorbed through the upper square, while it is released and manipulated through the lower. This allows the user to manipulate and absorb chakra in a easier and faster manner that allows the user to get the upper hand in combat.

Akiyama Clan [Done] 2zpuzh3
Then there the other way, some members have an item in there hands greated to manipulate and sustain the dark release the devices is called Grimoire, a black glove with a metallic ring in the back of the hand, the glove goes all the way to the shoulder. In this form the Dark Release is known as Nirvana the user can manipulate it to it can act like a weapon and and element at the same time, making it change shapes from Claw, First, Blade, Scythe and other things. Using it this form it uses more chakra than the original way doubling the amount of chakra used.

History: Akiyama clan was a small ground of ninjas that lived in several minor villages. From Otogakure to Amegakure, from Takigakure to Yukigakure, and own an own The Akiyama clan was known at the time for the clan of power and darkness. Each member of the Akiyama clan was vorn with Nirvana also known as ("dark release"), but many people have died within the clan for over use of that power. So many that a member of the clan greated an item that would surpress the power of Nirvana and could be use at the will of the user, this item was called ("The Grimoire") from that moment on the clan became more powerful as they had control of the dark release chakra they where born with. The Akiyama clan had a fall when a member of there own clan, wanted more power than he had already removing the grimoire from there hand and Nirvana took control of him, as he killed several members of the clan before he was taken out. The clan from that day own kept there nirvana a secret and try not to use it in combat as much as possible.

Bloodline Reputation: Akiyama's Clan reputation is not like it used to be, they have kept there secret hiden for years now.

Clan Jutsus:

Name: Nirvana Style: Dark Recovery
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Dark Release
Range: 0-15 Meters
Handseals: Tiger, Snake, Dragon, Monkey
Speed: Tier 2
Description: The user would use this technique when there low in chakra. The user will place his palms in the ground and activate Nirvana as the dark chakra will comsume any spiritual energy or chakra in the area for two post. The user cant move for the ampunt of time the technique is in process.

*D 0-3 Meters
    *C 3-6 Meters
    *B 6-9 Meters
    *A 9-12 Meters
    *S 12-15 Meters

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Name: Nirvana Style: Demon Fury Strike
Type: Taijutsu
Range: 1-5 Meters
Handseals: N/A
Description: This technique utilises the Dark release to form claws to peform a combo of slashes. The user dashes to the opponent striking six time between the face and the chest area. The seven and final hit of the combo the user chargest more dark release into there hand to attack directly to the chest of the opponent to send him/her flying backwards.
Spoiler:

Name: Nivana Style: Darkness infection
Range: Self
Handseals: Money
Speed: Tier 3
Description: The user performs the money handseal then opens his grimoire to allows nirvana to take over his body. This gives the user an armor like structure, allowing him to take more damage, also capable of flight. In this mode he increases his Taijutsu by [tier 1], Bukijutsu by [tier 1], and Ninjutsu by [tier 1]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Grim on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Akiyama Clan [Done]   Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Bump Please
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Akiyama Clan [Done]   Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 4:29 pm

Before I touch this I want it known this clan will be elevated into Limited based solely on the element of said clan. Are you still interested in attempting to do continue?
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Akiyama Clan [Done]   Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Of Course
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Akiyama Clan [Done]   Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:28 am

Grim wrote:

Then there the other way, some members have an item in there hands greated to manipulate and sustain the dark release the devices is called Grimoire, a black glove with a metallic ring in the back of the hand, the glove goes all the way to the shoulder. In this form the Dark Release is known as Nirvana the user can manipulate it to it can act like a weapon and and element at the same time, making it change shapes from Claw, First, Blade, Scythe and other things. Using it this form it uses more chakra than the original way doubling the amount of chakra used.

{This would only be limited to physical weapon constructs of a melee sort.}

Clan Jutsus:

Name: Nirvana Style: Dark Recovery
Range: 5-25 Meters
Handseals: Tiger, Snake, Dragon, Monkey
Description: The user would use this technique when there low in chakra. The user will place his palms in the ground and activate Nirvana as the dark chakra will comsume any spiritual energy or chakra in the area for two post.

-D 0-5 meters-C 5-10 Meters-B 10-15 Meters -A 15-20 Meters-S 20-25 Meters

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

{I dislike this jutsu. It's an AOE chakra absorption. So unless you can give me a HUGE disadvantage for taking away the innitial good disadvantage that chakra absorption has originally, then it's just flat denied.}

Name: Nirvana Style: Demon Fury Strike
Type: Taijutsu
Range: 1-5 Meters
Handseals: N/A
Description: This technique utilises the Nirvana claws to peform a combo of slashes. The user dashes to the opponent striking six time between the face and the chest area. The seven and final hit of the combo the user chargest the attack for a mer second to attack direct into the chest to send the opponent flying backwards.
Spoiler:

{This isn't anything more than just a simple Tai tech, not sure why it's considered Dark Release}

Description: The user performs the money handseal then opens his grimoire to allows nirvana to take over his body. This gives the user an armor like structure. The armor increases speed, strength, and duality plus Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, and Ninjutsu get a small buff.
Spoiler:

{This clan would only give you, a max 3 points to spend on Strength, Durability, Speed, or Hand seal speed. Also, this will not give any bonuses to skills. That's just silly.}
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Akiyama Clan [Done]   Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Akiyama Clan [Done]   Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:46 pm

Daisuke Minatoya Ansho wrote:
Grim wrote:

Description: The user performs the money handseal then opens his grimoire to allows nirvana to take over his body. This gives the user an armor like structure. The armor increases speed, strength, and duality plus Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, and Ninjutsu get a small buff.
Spoiler:

{This clan would only give you, a max 3 points to spend on Strength, Durability, Speed, or Hand seal speed. Also, this will not give any bonuses to skills. That's just silly.}
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Akiyama Clan [Done]   Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:37 pm

The user performs the money handseal then opens his grimoire to allows nirvana to take over his body. This gives the user an armor like structure, allowing him to take more damage, also capable of flight. In this mode he increases his Taijutsu by [tier 1], Bukijutsu by [tier 1], and Ninjutsu by [tier 1]. I put this know Daisuke Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akiyama Clan [Done]   Akiyama Clan [Done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akiyama Clan [Done]
Page 1 of 1