Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Yamanaka Clan  I_vote_lcapYamanaka Clan  I_voting_barYamanaka Clan  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Yamanaka Clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nao

nao

Yamanaka Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Yamanaka Clan    Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 8:46 am

Clan Name: Yamanaka
Clan Location: Kirigakure
Size: Unlimited
Clan Ability Description: The Yamanaka clan specializes in mind techniques and sensory abilities. This skill allows them to specialize in intelligence, espionage, as well as interrogation. They use their mind abilities to transfer their consciousness, read minds, and communicate telepathically. With their sensory skill, they can share information on chakra they detect with others through telepathy. When a Yamanaka is able to learn the sensory technique, for each skill level in Ninjutsu starting with Level 3, they will further increase the range of their sensory abilities by 100M.
History:
The Tale of ShikaInoCho - Yamanaka version:
Bloodline Reputation: The Yamanaka clan is known around the world for their excellent skills in reconissance.
Clan Jutsus:
Name: Shintenshin no Jutsu (Mind Body Switch Technique)
Type: Hiden,Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 15M
Handseals: 1 (Technique specific handseal)
Speed: N/A
Description: Shintenshin no Jutsu is the primary technique of the Yamanaka clan. With it, the user will target an opponent to whom they will transfer their own consciousness to. To do this, their consciousness is shot forward to a maximum of 15M. Successfully entering the body of a target enables them complete control of the body for a short period of time (3 Turns). During the duration of control, the user is able to use their opponents chakra. Alternatively for an additional 500WC training, the user will be able to use Shintenshin no Jutsu to switch bodies with their opponent. This later variation is useful for allies as neither body is incapacitated and the Yamanaka is able to use the body's abilities, as well as their own while doing this. This alternate variation also lasts for three posts.

The Shintenshin no Jutsu is not a very fast jutsu and if the user misses, their consciousness will return to them at the beginning of the next post. If the opponent is 50 points ahead of the user in durability, they may break free of the technique after one post. The other drawback to this technique is that any damage incurred in the target's body will also affect the user's own body. Cancelling the technique before being damaged will prevent this.

Name: Shingyakushin no Jutsu (Mind Reverse Body Technique)
Type: Hiden,Ninjutsu
Range: 20M Radius
Handseals: 1 (technique specific seal)
Description: Using the principals of the Shintenshin no Jutsu, the Yamanaka is now able to switch the consciousness of two other people within their 30M radius. Successful use of this technique results in the minds of the opponents (or allies) being switched with each other. This last for a duration of 3 posts before the minds are switched to their right bodies.

Name: Kanchi Denden (Sensing Transmission)
Type: Hiden, Ninjutsu
Range: Short range
Handseals: Ram
Description: Kanchi Denden is a supplementary technique in which the Yamanaka user, is able to transmit the information that they sense via their sensory jutsu, directly into the target's mind.

Name: Shindenshin no Jutsu
Range: Base is 100M Radius, for every skill point in Ninjutsu starting from Level 3, it increases 100M per skill level.
Handseals: Ram.
Description: Shidenshin no Jutsu enables the Yamanaka user to telepathically communicate with other people. Each turn that they are communicating with people around them, draws a D-rank worth of chakra. An alternative use of this technique is done by touching one or more other targets. By doing this, the Yamanaka can act as a medium for those touched to speak telepathically with others. When the technique is used this way, it consumes a C-rank worth of chakra for each person they're acting as a medium for.

Name: Shinranshin no Jutsu (Mind Body Disturbance Technique)
Range: 50M Radius
Description: Shinranshin no jutsu enables the Yamanaka user to transmit their chakra into a targets nervous system. The maximum amount of targets possible with this technique is 5. When the target(s) are successfully hit with this jutsu, their bodies become disconnected from their will. This enables the user to manipulate their bodies into attacking each other. This technique has a duration of one post but can be increased if the number of targts is decreased. For example, if the user only takes control of 4 targets, the duration increases to two rounds. If the target only takes control of 3 targets, it increases to three rounds. Three is the maxium duration however.

Name: Shinran Enbu no Jutsu
Range: 50M
Handseals: 1 (technique specific handseal)
Description: This is the successor technique of Shinranshin no Jutsu. With this, the Yamanaka user is able to control 10 targets instead of the previous 5. The duration of the technique is extended to three turns. With this, the user will manipulate a bigger group of targets into attacking each other upon successful use of this jutsu.

Name: Shitsuryƍ Shingyakushin no Jutsu (Mass Mind Reverse Body Technique)
Range: 40M radius
Description: This is the successor of the Shingyakushin no Jutsu technique. With this, the user may affect up to six targets within their 40M radius. Unfortunately, due to the larger range and amount of control, the user is also a victim of this technique. When performed, the consciousness of six targets, including the user (so seven total), will be switched around. With the sheer confusion of this jutsu, the Yamanaka user can easily cause mayhem within a group as they're able to utilize the chakra of the body they've switched with and their jutsu. This technique lasts a duration of 3 posts.

Name: Shinten Bunshin no Jutsu
Range: 20M
Handseals: Snake, Ox, Tiger, Ram (in this order)
Description: Shinten Bunshin no Jutsu is the successor technique of Shintenshin no Jutsu. With this technique, the user clones their consciousness and is now able to control two bodies at the same time. Like with the original technique, once this is used the body of the Yamanaka user is left defenseless. However, unlike the original technique, this jutsu doesn't have to project itself in a straight line. It can freely curve and bend the stream of consciousness in order to effectively capture two bodies within its range. The duration this technique lasts is 3 posts and just as before, allows the user to utilize the chakra of the body, as well as the techniques the bodies possess (and use their own techniques).

With an additional 1000WC training, the Yamanaka user can create one additional mind clone, so that they may capture three bodies, instead of two.

Name: Shinten Kugutsu Juin no Jutsu (Mind Puppet Switch Cursed Seal Technique)
Type: Hiden, Ninjutsu, Juinjutsu
Range: Close Range
Handseals: 1 (technique specific handseal)
Description: Shinten Kugutsu Juin no Jutsu is a Limited jutsu. It is only taught to the elite of the Yamanaka clan and passed down orally. This technique requires 1000WC training in order to be learned. With this, the user uses the principals of the Shintenshin no Jutsu with a unique medium. This medium is a puppet with a tag upon its forehead. Upon the tag there is a Kanji for curse "Noroi". Once the user activates the specific handseal, their consciousness will be transferred into the doll. Careful placement of the doll is required prior to using this, so as to anticipate the target's movement. Once the target is within 15M of the puppet, the puppet will fly from its position in order to attack the target. If the puppet's attack is successful or if the puppet is counter-attacked by the target, then the jutsu will succeed. When this jutsu is successful, the user will switch consciousness with the target. The puppet will now trap the consciousness of the target, while the user gains the body of the target. Any damage done to the target now that the Yamanaka is in the body, will occur to the user's original body as well. To rectify this, the user should cancel the technique before damage occurs (but this isn't necessary).
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Yamanaka Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Clan    Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 3:44 pm

APPROVED. Very very nice work here. Superb.
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Yamanaka Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Clan    Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:22 am

Ok.. So reviewing this again due to complaints.
Shintenshin no jutsu.. Needs speed and it would be 50 strength point to regain control not durability.

Most of the jutsus require speed cos they have range. What if someone with greater speed managed to get out of the range in time? So give speed to the jutsus and bump.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Yamanaka Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Clan    Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:59 am

Also... godmodding jutsu require character permission to use

So, anything that controls another player... I realize that this is kinda the key of Yamanaka however... balances are always possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yamanaka Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Clan    Yamanaka Clan  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamanaka Clan
Page 1 of 1