Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Onmyoton Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Onmyoton Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Onmyoton Clan Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Onmyoton Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Onmyoton Clan Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Onmyoton Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Onmyoton Clan Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Onmyoton Clan Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Onmyoton Clan Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Onmyoton Clan I_vote_lcapOnmyoton Clan I_voting_barOnmyoton Clan I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Onmyoton Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheffield

Sheffield

Onmyoton Clan Empty
PostSubject: Onmyoton Clan   Onmyoton Clan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 9:26 am

Clan Name:  Onmyoton
Clan Location: Scattered
Size: 5(3 Onmyoton users)
Clan Ability Description: The members of this clan possess the ability to use both the Yoton & Inton(Alternatively known as Yin Release & Yang Release) to far greater extent than normal. Users of this clan can use these two fundamental elements to create form from nothingness and breathe life into it. Each individual element may be used in different ways however: the Inton element governs the imagination and can be used to create form from nothingness. The Yoton element governs the physical energy of vitality to breathe life into form. While independently they are limited in their own aspects of combat, together they are formidable in the element of Onmyoton(Alternatively known as the Yin-Yang Release). because both Inton and Yoton are fundamental elements within every shinobi, the KKG of this clan allows them to use it to further extent without taking up an elemental slot, so the user of the clan may still master all five basic elements to accompany their uncanny uses of the fundamental forces. With the Onmyoton element, the application and use of ninjutsu is by far the most pure and closest form of ninjutsu to the Sage of the Six Paths. With Onmyoton, the clan members can create living life from nothing: these sentient beings have separate chakra pools and their own consciousness, though ultimately their lives and will are governed solely by their creator. Because of the fundamental fluidity and sheer skill of these elements, those of this clan get a 50% reduction of chakra to their clan techniques and a 50%WC reduction to training their clan techniques. Transplanted DNA into another shinobi outside of the clan will grant them the ability to use Onmyoton but at no chakra reduction: they do recieve a 50% WC reduction to Inton and Yoton techniques, not Onmyoton however.

History: This clan dates a long ways back, longer than most can remember or even ask their grandparents about. Before villages were formed, this clan served as a group of assassins who were for hire by anyone with enough ryo to buy their specialized skills. While famously known as assassins and harbingers of death, nothing is truly known about their abilities: only that they are signified by the strange tattoos on their body. While the clan is relatively small, only a select few within the clan are capable of using both elements at once in a manner of true destruction or creation. Most of the clan specializes in one element or another, but not both. It is said that few and far between are shinobi who can master the control of both the Yoton and Inton element, supposedly one every few hundred years.
Bloodline Reputation: Secretive clan, nothing known except they are assassins who bear an infamous tattoo.
Clan Jutsus:

Hiden Technique:

Name: Materialization: Object
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Element: N/A
Range: All ranges
Speed: Equal to the user's Speed stat
Description: The user focuses their chakra into their gut and molds it into pure Inton element to create form from nothingness. This technique is used to create normal objects such as weapons and objects. Further bolstering the creations per rank by adding an additional 10 chakra per rank will increase the rank of the created objects. 10 for D Rank, 8 for C Rank, 6 for B Rank, 4 for A Rank & 2 for S Rank. These creations range from small weapons to large constructs but cannot be animated or automatons.

Name: Materialization: Sentience
Description: This technique is fairly simple but extremely effective. Despite this, this technique is limited only to inanimate objects. With this technique, the user charges Yoton chakra into their stomach and then breathes onto the object to breathe life into it. This is typically used on golems, corpses and objects with mechanisms. 10 additional chakra is required per rank after D Rank to breathe life into higher ranked vessels.

Name: Will Materialization: Object
Description: This ability allows the user to manifest and materialize their will into a black substance or material for different purposes. In this case, the user manifests their willpower and chakra into weapons and other objects limited by their imagination. The base creation of all objects are D Rank and can be further increased by adding 10 chakra per rank. Weapons and objects formed from the materialized willpower are capable of negating ninjutsu equal and lower to that of their own rank. After creation, the weapons and objects cannot be further bolstered to increase their rank. At any one time, the use of this jutsu may only spawn weapons and objects in the numbers of 10 for D Rank(1 Minor Approved Ability), 8 for C Rank(2 Minor Approved Abilities), 6 for B Rank(1 Medium Approved Ability), 4 for A Rank(2 Medium Approved Abilities) & 2 for S Rank(1 Major Approved Ability). Objects created in this manner can be remotely controlled by the user's willpower in a range depending on their own Ninjutsu skill: D Rank:10M+10M per rank up.
Requirement: Obtained Materialization: Object, 1,000EXP

Name: Will Materialization: Sentience
Description: This ability allows the user to manifest and materialize their will into a black substance or material for different purposes. In this case, the technique is used to manifest the user's willpower and chakra into sentient beings with their own chakra sources. Because these sentient beings are made of the fundamental powers of ninjutsu, they lack their own individual elements but are capable of using both Inton and Yoton elements separately but cannot use the Onmyoton element. Their chakra source is equal to the rank used to create them. A D rank sentient being would have Genin level chakra while an S Rank sentient being would have Anbu Captain level chakra, upon losing all their chakra, they do not disappear but will regenerate chakra slowly but not within the same thread they are created. Their chakra regeneration is equal to that of any other shinobi of their rank and their physical attributes are that of the technique's rank used to create them. At any one time, the use of this jutsu may only spawn sentient beings in the numbers of 5 for D Rank, 4 for C Rank, 3 for B Rank, 2 for A Rank & 1 for S Rank. Senitent beings created in this manner can be remotely communicated with and given instructions or commands without verbal communication. The range of this communication is limited depending on their own Ninjutsu skill: D Rank:10M+10M per rank up.
Requirement: Obtained Materialization: Sentience, 1,000EXP
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Onmyoton Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onmyoton Clan   Onmyoton Clan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Is this still active?

Will be moved tomorrow if no response
Back to top Go down

Onmyoton Clan
Page 1 of 1