Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Puppet Mods II Offense  I_vote_lcapPuppet Mods II Offense  I_voting_barPuppet Mods II Offense  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Puppet Mods II Offense  I_vote_lcapPuppet Mods II Offense  I_voting_barPuppet Mods II Offense  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Puppet Mods II Offense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Puppet Mods II Offense  Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Mods II Offense    Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:09 am

Offensive

Name: Web Spinner
Range: 35m
Slots Occupies: 3
Description: A tank of liquid stored within the body of the puppet, this unique outfitting contains within it an extremely thick, sticky compound which the puppet can eject from designated locations. The liquid ejects in a stringy fashion and can be shot as a blob, rope, or formed into a kind of net. However, once it comes into contact with something, it begins to solidify, restricting movement, while retaining a certain level of adhesive force. This allows the puppet to capture prey more easily, as the tank contains about twenty gallons of fluid. The fluid itself can be broken by someone with fifty strength or with a technique of B rank or higher. Replacing the fluid costs 250 ryo.

Name: Current Generator
Range: Self
Slots Occupies: 5
Description: An internal generator incorporated into a puppet, this nifty device allows the puppet to, at the flick of a switch, become electrified. Weapons on the puppet will also carry and conduct the current, resulting in the attacks being much more dangerous and making any attempts to grape with the puppet highly dangerous. The device contains enough juice to to electrify itself for six posts and can be turned on and off at will. The electric does no bodily harm outside of a painful jolt, but causes a paralytic effect in whoever is struck for one post.

Name: Piston Blade
Description: Appearing as a simple hidden blade loaded into a puppet, this blade can spring out of the chosen area, such as the wrist of mouth. However, the blade can, upon command, jitter in and out in a jackhammer-esque effect, allowing the blade to lacerate a target multiple times. This adds a kind of concussive effect to the blade which can cause massive damage to armors and solid defenses. The weapon generally has a thicker, chisel-like appearance so as to prevent the blade from snapping off or breaking while it hammers.

Name: Drill Column
Description: A unique, non-bladed weapon which can be stored within the puppet or externally. The tool is essentially a large drill bit which, once activated, spins rapidly in order to drill into whatever material it finds itself in contact with. Devastating and disgusting when used on flesh, the weapon allows the puppet to penetrate strong barriers by simply drilling through them.

Name: Armament Augmentation
Slots Occupies:  5
Description: Some puppets wield an actual weapon(s), not hidden, but as first form of offense or defense. Generally, it can be stored within the chassis of the puppet, but such is not always the case. Regardless, the weapon(s) in question are considered an integral part of the puppet and match the puppet’s rank in defensive and offensive power.

Name: Miasma Spreader
Range: 20m
Description: A reinforced tank stored within the puppet and away from outside sight, this devise stores a supply of pressurized, liquid poison. A set of tubes then allows for the puppet to release this toxin in a chosen location. Alternatively, the poison or substance, if applicable, may instead be released in its liquid state, at the puppeteer’s discretion. The tank has room for four posts of expulsion (four clouds), though it can be released in smaller bursts.

Name: Puncture Cables
Range: 35m
Slots Occupies: 8
Description: A collection of long cables, usually black in color, with viciously sharp tips at the end. The cables remain wound about a central core and out of which they can be launched at high speeds and withdrawn back into. Storing the core within the chassis of the puppet allows for an additional element of surprise as the cables can remain hidden until they strike. The cables can easily pierce a human body and even defenses of equal or lesser rank, though they also offer versatility in that they can bind or in other ways capture opponents as the puppeteer retains fine control over them. Each core can store a maximum of 5 cables.

Name: Explosion Core
Range: 30m
Description: A tightly packed collection of explosives surrounded by a huge amount of small, metallic marbles, all surrounded by a thick wall of glass. When activated, the core will detonate violently, destroying the core and sending the marbles to fly out violently in a vast area. The marbles gain deadly speed in the explosion and can pierce bodies and defenses or, even if slowed, cause broken bones and massive internal bruising. As an added benefit, the glass which forms the casing and the body of the puppet itself become dangerous and jagged shrapnel, adding to the deadly explosion of marbles and the actual heat and shockwave itself. However, the puppet is destroyed in the process and as such must be repaired afterwards, costing half of the base cost for materials and repairs. Multiple cores can be installed into a singular puppet, provided there is enough room, and each additional core will add more marbles, penetrative power, and fifteen meters of range.

Name: Dread Stinger
Range: 50m
Description: A thick, highly maneuverable length most often made of light-weight metal, this large modification to a puppet can serve a plethora of purposes. The end, outfitted with a razor sharp point, tears through bodies and defenses of equal or lesser rank with ease, and the edges, fin-like protrusions which aid in the device’s extendibility, post equal sharpness. As such, this appendage can be swung about like a spiked flail, sent out to pierce through foes, used to deflect incoming projectiles, or retracted into the body of the puppet for safe keeping. This deadly weapon, as an added bonus, contains within a narrow hollow space through which poison can be funneled, should the puppet be outfitted with the appropriate storage containers. Finally, this weapons moves with swiftness and precision, allowing it to exceed the puppet’s speed by ten.

Last edited by Ayatsuri on Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods II Offense    Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 2:57 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods II Offense    Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Approved

These modifications are gucci~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Mods II Offense    Puppet Mods II Offense  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppet Mods II Offense
Page 1 of 1