Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) I_vote_lcapUchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) I_voting_barUchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) I_vote_lcapUchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) I_voting_barUchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 9:59 pm

It was still early morning and Rei had already been out and about in the village doing several small things for people he lived around: while he disliked people in general, they were what made up his beloved village. The only thing he cared about more than his village, was the Uchiha clan itself. Having lost everything that Rei held dear, he no longer held illusions of being naive. His outlook on life was rather cold and analytical instead of positive and justified. He knew that sometimes you had to test the limits of the rules to accomplish certain goals: he had done this once and even though it ended with the loss of his girlfriend's life, looking back he had known it was the right course of action. I should get something to eat.. he told himself as his stomach suddenly growled loudly.

He made his way to the closest ramen stand and ordered a boxed meal of hot ramen, he waited several moments while stnding instead of sitting: finally his ramen was finished and handed to him. He paid the merchant and then went to a less populated area to eat the breakfast he had forgotten to eat earlier that morning. He sat near the docks where no one seemed to come by, heavy wooden crates blocked the view of him from one side and the other side was open only to the view of the sea that surrounded the port of Kirigakure. He opened the boxed ramen meal and began to eat it hungrily. So engrossed in his meal, he hadn't kept up his guard and wouldn't have even noticed if someone walked right up behind him. If only he had felt hungry earlier that morning, he wouldn't have been so hungry right now.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:08 pm

Sitting up in his bed Akio would stare blankly out the window as he thought about the events of day before. While he had a chance to test his skills in a fight, even to the small extent that he was able to before the fight came to an abrupt end. The results of his fight may have been beneficial, but Akio would not think as much. Due to the events that had occurred Akio had not slept much that night and has spent most of the time either lying down with his mind racing or simply staring off in the distance surrounded by his own thoughts.

Having watched the sun rise, even though subconsciously, Akio would notice the amount of time that had passed and sighed as he stood up and made his way out of the house. Not bothering the shower, change or even comb his hair the young boy would run his hands through his obsidian black hair a few times before continuing on his way into town. His hair was not messy, but definitely noticeably neglected. Not sure exactly what he was going to do as he walked through the gate of the village Akio would walk down to the docks, taking up a position atop one of the many buildings. His feet hanging over the edge as he stared out at the vast open see, past all of the docks and ships, almost as if he were trying to see over the horizon.'

As he gazed out onto the azure waves as the beams of the sun bleached them much brighter than the dark blues that the shore held. Akio would not notice the other shinobi who would walk around the building he was sitting upon and sat on the crates below. "Islands...strong, independent, full of life to give to the world." He spoke softly, but loud enough that anyone less then a few meters from the building would be able to hear, although the untrained ear might not be able to make out the words they would still hear his voice repeating the words of his now deceased Sensei.

Following his words with a long, drawn out sigh as he held off his sad feelings. All of the sudden though the sorrow would die down as it was replaced by a much stronger feeling of ambition with a slight sense of anger. Although the ambition would outweigh it as he stood up from his sitting position as he continued to stare out at the ocean beyond the docks.

WC: 425
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 2:10 am

Thoughts, or maybe they were whispers? Rei had gone through some very dark moments in his life, grieving had been heavy and the mental strain was significant. Several times he had come close to losing his mind while being wrapped up in his own struggles at the loss of the only two people who he had a connection and love for. Still, Rei could have sworn he heard something, he half passed it off as a slight psychotic thought from his subconscious, but Rei didn't believe himself to be that far gone. He slurped down a mouthful of ramen noodles and then turned his head to look around. He was sitting behind some crates so no one should have been able to see him from ground level, he poked his head out over the crates and saw no one: his eyes shifted upwards to the rooftops and there he was a boy like he, who was staring out over the waters much like Rei did himself when he wanted to be lost in thoughts or his inner darkness and turmoil.

Looking at the boy, Rei could tell that something weighed heaviliy on him. How you ask? Rei had a lot weighing on his shoulders as well and looking into the mirror everyday made him accustomed to the faces of pain, sadness and regret. He took another mouthful of ramen as he continued to gaze up at the boy, slowly chewing his noodles as attempted to think of the best way to approach him and see if there was something he could do. From this distance, he couldn't tell that the boy was an Uchiha, but he had a striking resemblance, enough to make Rei want to move closer and verify for himself. With his ramen half eaten, Rei stood up and noticed that the boy glanced at him occasionally, at least they were aware of each other. That would make things easier. With one quick step, Rei dashed upward and over roughly fifteen meters and landed beside the boy and sat down rather quickly with little grace. He gave out a small yawn and then relaxed as he turned to look at the boy, sure enough, he was certain this too was an Uchiha youth. You look troubled. Rei said and for a moment adopted a more serious but concerned expression. Rei had met another Uchiha youth recently, that boy too had been troubled over something and possessed a darkness similar to Rei's own. Not quite as tangent or strong, but still there: this boy was the same. Rei would wait to listen and began to eat his warm ramen noodles more slowly. He dangled his legs off the side of the rooftop and kicked them out into the open air, seemingly carefree for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 3:43 am

As he stood on the roof of the building staring out at the sea Akio would notice the man leaping up toward him. Jumping back a bit Akio's hand would shoot to his pouch, opening it as he wrapped his fingers around three senbon, each between his fingers. Although as the other pointed out that Akio seemed troubled his eyes would narrow as he let go of the senbon, allowing them to fall into the pouch before slowly closing it. Sighing he would simply sit down beside the other as they both looked out over the docks. "Maybe...why would you care?" Akio might come off a bit hostile with his selection of words, but he did not mean it. He was just being defensive while trying to cover up his feelings. His voice would hold almost know emotion, seeming colder than ice. An obvious sign that he had grown withdrawn from the world. Honestly the only reason he was talking to this stranger was due to the fact the Genin had no idea what else he could be doing.

Looking over to the stranger Akio would look him up and down, his eyes seeming hollow as his gaze held. Then without even saying anything he would look back out to the docks. On the outside the young Uchiha would seem calm, albeit it distant and cold almost unhinged from reality. Although deep down on the inside he knew he was truly screaming. Screaming with anger, with the pain of his loss. Screaming to have a way out of reality itself as if he was caught up in a dream and was begging for it to stop. Truly he yearned for interaction with anyone that could relate or comfort him. While he may or may not know it he decided to trust this man so easily due to the way he felt. Possibly hoping that talking to this man could give him the escape he yearned for so badly, being able to take his mind away from the death of his Sensei.

WC: 342
Total: 767
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 4:16 am

Rei had expected the boy's reaction. Normal people didn't leap at others and then sit down suddenly t the last second with litle regard to how the other person perceived the movement. He had kept a neutral seated position and didn't seem to pay Akio any direct attention. After a moment of survival instincts, the boy had lessened his tense body and allowed himself to sit down near the stranger and sigh with much exasperation. When Akio replied, his choice of words were crude but Rei took no offense. He waited before he responded, he was silent for a moment and then looked at Akio long enough for the boy to feel uncomfortable enough to look back to him. I don't care. I lost the ability to care some time ago and I have forgotten how. I asked because you caught my curiosity more than concern. Rei said rather bluntly. He had no personal stakes in the matter of the young Uchiha, but if he could help the boy, he would. I am Uchiha Rei. I am certain you are a young Uchiha as well. Us Uchiha have to stick together with so many in the world fearing and desiring our strength. While I don't care personally, I know that as a shinobi, it is my duty to ensure you receive help if you need it. he explained in a monotone voice.

Rei pulled out a small scroll and messed with it as he waited for the boy to properly introduce himself and respond to Rei's cold but truthful statement. At first he tossed the small scroll in his hands with little boredom, then he pulled out a few small kunai and shuriken: he opened the scroll and tapped the paper with one hand while he juggled and tossed the weapons with the other. A seal instantly appeared on the scroll and the weapons fell down onto the scroll, disappearing into a puff of smoke as they touched the deal. A neat little trick I enjoy doing sometimes to see how fast my Fuinjutsu skills are at sealing objects. Rei explained harmlessly to ease some of the silent tension.

Name: Generic Sealing/Unsealing Technique
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: -
Range: Close
Description: With this technique the user is able to store a variety objects or jutsu within a scroll or other surfaces with the seal inscribed, depending on the user's skill with Fuuinjutsu. While sealing an object takes a considerable amount of concentration for those unskilled with Fuuinjutsu, unsealing an object is simple enough and can be performed on the fly so long as the symbol is accessible to the user and thus making it possible to unseal a weapon in the midst of battle. Sealing in battle, however, is not possible for those who are unskilled in Fuuinjutsu.

Generic Sealing5 chakra
Chakra Pool280-5=275
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 4:58 am

Akio shrugged as the stranger admitted he was more curious than concerned about what was troubling the young Uchiha. He would be caught even more off guard as the man revealed his name along with the fact he was an Uchiha, then he would accuse Akio of being a Uchha himself. While he would not admit what Rei had sad was true or correct him and provide another name Akio would nod in agreement at the mention of them having to stick together as Uchiha.

Watching Rei pull out a scroll along with kunai and shuriken, not sure what Rei was doing Akio would simply watch quietly. Then as he watch the kunai and shuriken touch the paper and not a second later they would disappear in a puff of smoke. Seeing this Akio would realize what t was, fuinjutsu. The other Uchiha had sealed away the kunai and shuriken within the scroll. Something would click inside Akio's mind as he would jump up from his sitting position and stand on the roof once more. "You did say you were curious of what troubles me and you wanted to help. Well if you would still like to know I can show you. Although you would have to follow me back to my house." Akio felt awkward inviting a stranger to his house, which he had basically inherited on odd circumstances. Not only that Akio was also not use to having a place of his own to call home that actually belonged to him, even f it was only technically.

WC: 259
Total: 1,026
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:11 am

So he wouldn't give him a name, that was fine: it wasn't that big of a thing for Rei anyways. While he was willing to help, having the boy's name wasn't necessary. He just waited and played with his small ninja scroll. The boy's attention was drawn to the scroll Rei was messing with: upon seeing the ninja tools disappear into the scroll, the young Uchiha boy suddenly thought of an ingenious idea or so Rei had guessed. A means to fix the circumstances he was in, or so Rei thought. Rei began to toss the scroll up into the air and then paused suddenly as he caught it and listened. Why do I need to go to his house? Is there something that he needs my Fuinjutsu skills for? Rei asked himself, realizing the boy's moment of excitement had been due to his Fuinjutsu play.

I will help you if I can, but don't expect too much. Rei said to the boy and stood up. He motioned for the Uchiha to lead on to his house: it was odd to follow the boy to his house. This boy was trusting a stranger even if it was an Uchiha like himself to him own home. Whatever the problem was, he must have been desperate.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 1:13 am

Although he has a surge of excitement Akio remained relatively calm as he lead Rei across the rooftops. Moving only above a slight walking speed before reaching the end of the roof and jumping to the next roof and continuing in the same manner until they would reach the gate of the village. Continuing out a bit he would turn toward the forest and hurry in before anyone would see. Moving through the trees in a manner that would seem aimless due to the lack of a trail. Finally they would reach a rock face they would have to leap to the top of before reaching the secluded house.

Reaching the door Akio would turn around to face Rei before they would enter the house. While he was quite sure the man wouldn't mind what he was going to be confronted by Akio was ready to leave the village if the other Uchiha denied him help. Although he would like to double check and make sure this was a good idea before even showing Rei what it was he needed help with. "The things you can seal...are there any limitations on them?" He asked, seeming a bit worried by his own thoughts as he tood to the side of the front door.

WC: 213
Total: 1,239
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 1:46 am

Rei followed Akio curiously, willing to help but not really caring: he wanted to see his clan grow and if one of his skills could help a distant kin of the Uchiha clan, he would help them. He watched Akio as they traveled, the boy went in a controlled manner but still somewhat eager to get where he was going. Rei would follow with the same eager but controlled pace. The desparation this boy seemed to have was tangible to Rei but the boy kept a level head and stayed rather calm. Anyone on the outside of their conversation would just see two young men walking together as friends.

He followed the boy outside of the village, the guards nodding respectfully to Rei as they went. Rei had accomplished a lot in the mission and was known well for his mission accomplishments. The two Uchih would travel away from the village a small ways until they found  secluded hut that Rei assumed belonged to Akio. Just before entering, Akio hesitated and then turned to Rei just to be certain of something: he asked a very pointed question, so Rei gave him a very blunt answer. Well, if a Bijuu were to attack our village. I could seal it away with mild difficulty, if that answers your question. He wsn't bragging, he hated bragging, but the boy had asked about his skill with Fuinjutsu and Rei wanted to be completely honest, the boy was taking a chance in showin ghim something he regarded with secrecy.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:22 am

Hearing that the man could seal away something as strong and large as one of the tailed beast he would be quite satisfied as he pushed open the door. Inside the house there would be a faint lingering sent of death. While it wasn't the scent of rot it was more the scent of the dried blood that had dried on the floor beneath Akio's Sensei and unknown brother's corpse. Having grown use to the scent the day before Akio wouldn't notice much of a change as he let Rei enter the house before following him in and shutting the door.

Not saying anything Akio would take a deep breath before continuing through the house. As he turned into his room there would be a body shaped mass of bandages lying on the floor with blood stains dried on the bottom of the bandages and a bit on the floor. "I might have not been completely straight forward, but are you still willing to help?" Keeping calm on the surface Akio's eyes would hold a slight sense of desperation as they showed an obvious nervous feeling. "I can understand if you don't want to be involved. Either way I would appreciate if you were to not mention this to anyone." To most Akio's demeanor would seem odd seeing as he had no trace of worry as he confronted the body with a stranger. Honestly he had nothing to worry since he was not interested in much after his Sensei passed. The only thing he really cared for was to strengthen himself and protect the village and pretty soon he would know if the village would be on his side or not. If Rei knew or not this all rested on his response to Akio, which would point him in the direction he would travel for the rest of his life.

WC: 310
Total: 1,549
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:12 am

Rei's blunt answer seemed to please Akio, that was fine. With that answer readily answered without hesitation, Akio seemed satisfied and opened he door to the house. Upon the door opening, Rei's sense of smell was assaulted by that of decay, the decay of something living. As Rei recognized the smell, he wasn't so certain about what this boy was expecting of him. He suffered the smell and followed the by through the house until they reaches a bandaged corpse. Who is the deceased and what is it you want done here? The sight of a corpse wasn't unusual in a village, Rei had seen many corpses when Yin had died. Chances are that this body was a corpse of someone Akio held dear. It was wrapped carefully and preserved. He should have been buried... Are you wanting me to seal their corpse for some purpose?
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:16 am

The young Uchiha would zone out for a minutes as he silently stared at the body of his former Sensei. Only snapping out of it as he heard the other's voice. "Oh, he was my Sensei." Akio said softly as he sighed looking at the bandaged body. "I just need him sealed away to make sure he doesn't decay." As he spoke to Rei Akio's eyes would not move from Sanosuke's remains. Then he would be brought back to reality with the shinobi's next question.

"It's not wise to bury a body in public, especially if they are an Uchiha. I think it would be much safer if I could hold him on my person. Then I can be sure he is in safe keeping. So yes I wish to have him sealed away, I can pay you for the scroll if it's a problem." Akio had plans for Sanosuke's body, but he would not be telling anyone about them at least not before he was sure that he could trust them with his life. Plus t would be a bit before he would act on his plans, so there wouldn't be much of a problem for the time being.

WC: 200
Total: 1,749
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:34 am

Rei frowned a bit, this was the boy's sensei? It must have been hard on him to lose him. Rei knew a lot about loss and could understand the feelings that Akio suffered from, all of that darkness within him. No matter how powerful one got, it was impossible to bring their loved ones back, or so that's what Rei believed. I will seal him for you, but I will need to know his identity in case someone comes around asking about him. Your secret is safe with me as a kinsmen, but do not leave me in the dark. Rei said earnestly and moved towards the corpse.

Akio had valid reason and fear for burying his sensei, an Uchiha in public: however there were methods to prevent most graverobbers with Fuinjutsu. Rei's own sister was sealed in such a manner in the Uchiha graves. Whatever the case, paranoia or anything else, Rei didn't mind. If this is what the boy wanted for his beloved and deceased uchiha sensei, then Rei would help him. Rei pulled out a small scroll and opened it up, he rolled out the length of the scroll and tapped it with one finger: several seals appear din an intricate design with a scare in the center with an empty center. He then stood up and went over to the corpse and tapped the corpse, seals began to appear over the wrappings until it covered the whole body. Rei sat down in front of the corpse with the scroll on the ground before him, he performed a single handseal and the corpse suddenly disappeared into a puff of smoke. An extra symbol appeared on the scroll in the center of the empty square. Rei closed up the scroll and handed it to Akio. Keep this safely tucked away, it's nothing special but it will do. That seal can be undone anytime by a simple unsealing technique. Come to me if you ever need it unsealed and you wish to bury him or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 5:23 am

Akio felt like he made a good decisions as he saw the other frown at his lose before stating that he would in fact seal the corpse. Although he would ask for his Sensei's identity once more. While he had avoided answering the question the first time Akio figured that he could at least do the man that. "Sanosuke...his name was Sanosuke." Akio's gaze would fall to the floor as he sighed and took a moment to gather himself.

Watching Rei carefully as he moved closer to the corpse Akio would keep a close eye on him. Perhaps he was a bit paranoid, but such a thing was necessary or at least in Akio's eyes it was. Although he would only watch for now as the older Uchiha pulled out the scroll from earlier, or at least one similar, and unrolled it. After simply tapping the scroll seals would form before the shinobi would sit down beside the corpse and tap it as well. Seals engulfing the body as they crept over the white bandages and stained the white cloth with markings. Then within a single handseal a puff of smoke would appear in place of the corpse as it disappeared and a new seal would form upon the parchment of the scroll. Rolling it back up Rei would hand the scroll containing Sanosuke's body within it over to Akio. Accepting it as he listened to Rei Akio would nod in agreement.

"Trust me I'll protect it with my life. As for unsealing it I'll be sure to find you when the time is right." Taking a moment to himself Akio would hold the scroll in his hand, glancing down at it as it rested in his hand. Then he would quickly pocket the scroll, sliding it into one of the many pouches that were placed over his clothing before making sure it was secure. "Thank you for the assistance, I'll surely remember it."

WC: 325
Total: 2,074
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 5:28 am

Rei nodded, having the deed done. It was unfortunate news indeed, Rei had known Sanosuke when Rei was but a Genin. They had sparred once and even done a couple of missions together: it was somewhat surprising to learn of his death in such a manner, but Rei kept a neutral expression. I'm sorry for your loss. Sanosuke was a good shinobi and kinsmen.

Having handed Akio the scroll, the boy promised to keep it safe and visit him again if ever he needed or desired to unseal the scroll. Rei nodded to the boy as he was thanked. Of course, we Uchiha have to stick together after all. I'll see you around. Rei said as a farewell, he waved to the boy and then heded back into Kirigakure to his own place.
Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)   Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Pride(Invite/No Kill or Maim)
Page 1 of 1