Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] I_vote_lcapStudent And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] I_voting_barStudent And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] I_vote_lcapStudent And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] I_voting_barStudent And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Empty
PostSubject: Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]   Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:25 am

Kenao bade his father goodbye with a smile, his father outside the door smiled. I'll be going now, be sure to keep the house clean.. Yeah I will, I might not even be at home today. Why is that?. Haven't I told you that Dad? Kenao would end his words by placing his index finger on his nasal bridge, looking at the ceiling, thinking, suddenly his eyelids separated further, leaving his iris at the centre of his eyeball, indicating that he was surprised and at the same time he opened his buccal cavity wide, inhaling air in the process. Kenao made a sound, Uhhhnn sounding like the one someone gasping for breath would make when trying to inhale air forcefully, his father staring at him. Oh yeah, I haven't told you, well do you want to know?. Of course, I'd like to know what my son is doing. Ok, I'll be meeting my sensei today. Really, and who is he?. I just met him briefly at a hospital, can't even remember how he looks correctly, but when I see him, I'll identify him, he told me to come visit him again, in that same hospital. Oh oh oh, ok then, just try to be safe, I'll meet your sensei one day. Well, bye now, I gotta go, don't want to be late. Ok, safe journeys. Kenao waved to his father once more and went inside the apartment, he would soon be off to meet his sensei, he walked right to the arm-seater, pulled up the foam, exposing his pouch bag, which was equipped with 6 kunais and 9 shurikens, he strapped his pouch bag to the middle of his lower back, right on his tailbone. Kenao kept things casual, he was without his headband, his hair stroked with his hand, he just had a new cut, his hair had been shaped, the side of his head, both sides had the hair there permed, while the hair atop was still full though it had been trimmed a little, extending down to every side of his head. Kenao stepped out of the apartment with blue sandals and dark blue pants, with a white shirt, walking to the hospital he last met his to-be-sensei, he hoped that everything would go on smoothly and that he'll learn some vital things needed by him by his sensei. As Kenao walked, there was a time that he became overly excited, increasing his pace as he bolted to the hospital, after a minute, he stopped, gasping for breath, his upper body and head bent down, hands on his knees, panting. After few seconds of standing idle there, he walked to the hospital's entrance, sat on a chair and kept his eyes fixed on everyone that entered and exited the building, anyone moving was being monitored by Kenao, he was looking for that familiar face, the face of his new sensei

WC:533
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]   Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:15 am

Voltaire stood in horror at the hospital gate, seeing those pale eyes and realizing that this son of a bitch was going to be his next student. There was no way in Hell that this was going to be a pleasant experience for him, but that was just fine by him. The best he could hope for was that the little wimp died in a mission and he got to keep the head. Those eyes and the memory that Voltaire had not been the one who had killed him could make him the happiest shinobi in all of Sunagakure no Sato. For the mean time he was going to just have to accept what the Gods had handed him as a student. He was not going to accept it politely, however. He looked up at the sky as he shouted, "I resent every last one of you deeply!" He then, with a deep sigh of anguish, turned to the pitiful excuse of a Hyuuga that he was expected to work with. "I do hope you know that what you're doing to your body proves that you are worthless as a Shinobi." Voltaire saw no need to test the child. He may end up doing so anyway, but he knew a lost cause when he saw one.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]   Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:12 am

Kenao spotted a man in white, blue eyes and grey hair, looking at him. He looked like someone that had aged, but after Kenao stared at him for some seconds, he noticed that he was still young, maybe his body had aged due to intense training, or maybe something else, Kenao didn't really know what caused it, he had only met the man twice, the first was their previous encounter and the second was this very meeting he looked forward to. Hmm, looks like the man I'm looking for Kenao stood up, ready to greet the jonin, when he noticed something, the jonin was not so happy, Kenao closing in on him, he heard "I resent every last one of you
deeply!"
. Kenao was startled, why'd he say that, is this his sensei?. He looks kinda temperamental to him, he didn't even know who he said that too, could it be that he has a split personality, or he has something deep within him that nobody knew of?. Suddenly, Kenao saw lots of eyes staring at the jonin, some were scornful, and some were without emotion, seems that the jonin had shouted just a little too much than he should. Everyone looked at the direction the sound came from , Kenao could have sworn that he heard a voice say "Is this guy psycho, why would he shout on top of his voice like that?".

Ok, things didn't look good, the day was not turning out the way Kenao had expected it to be, the Jonin heaved a sigh of anguish, only to face him afterwards, having eye contact with the young hyuuga, who instantly got afraid, though he managed to keep his composure, swallowing a bit of his spittle, with the sound of the gulp traveling a metre away from him, good thing the jonin didn't hear it.
The hyuuga's ear would suddenly tilt a bit towards the jonin, "I do hope you know
that what you're doing to your body proves that
you are worthless as a Shinobi."
. Kenao was unsure of what he meant, though he Knew that he was referring to him. I don't get you sir, what is it that I do that makes me worthless as a shinobi. Obviously, Kenao wasn't expecting an honest answer with the jonin's second impression of him

WC:412
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]   Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 6:14 am

He looked at the boy the same way that a young child my look at an ant who just bit him. He was just mildly inconvenienced so he would crush the man who had bothered him entirely, leaving only guts behind, and then claim to have been the victim in the whole situation. He reached his hand into his jacket, grabbing one of his Twin Wasp puppets, but not yet bringing it out. "Those are the eyes of a Hyuuga. Do tell me, what does your Byakugan see? What am I holding, huh?"
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]   Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:21 am

Kenao just didn't know why the Jonin donned the face he had on, he looked like someone capable of killing in a heartbeat with the slightest annoyance, Kenao gazed right at the jonin's face once more, could it really be him?, why was he acting all cold and furious, Kenao would think deeply inside of him until his eyes caught something that was rather surprising, the jonin now possessed an eye, how did that happen?
Maybe he got into a fight and had it gouged out in the process, or donated it to someone, anything could have caused it.

Kenao was embodied in thoughts immediately, that might be the reason he had been pissed off right from the time he laid his right eye on the young hyuuga. Kenao stood up, the right eye of the jonin and the hyuuga's were staring at each other, this was making him feel uncomfortable, they were both irked by each other. Kenao took his eyes off the jonin's face, his eye level had risen a bit, but the jonin was still in his range of vision. "Those are
the eyes of a Hyuuga. Do tell me, what does your
Byakugan see? What am I holding, huh?"
. Those were the words that resonated gently out of the mouth of the furious person, Kenao was surprised, he thought the man would have lashed out on him or something, and how did he know that he was an hyuuga, maybe he had met an hyuuga in the past, or he had been told how the eyes of a Hyuuga appeared, he would like to ask him that, but he had to impress his to-be sensei, he had to give him a description of what he was holding. Kenao activated his byakugan immediately, veins bulging out from the sides of his eyes, though they were not exposed to the environment, his vision pierced through the warps and weft of his white cloth, only to see a broad hand holding what appeared to be a bee, or looked like one.

You're holding an insect, it looks like a bee, it appears to be coated with metal, it has a metal barb with spikes and a sting that originates from the inner part of the bee or whatever it looks like, probably a wasp.. Kenao wanted to know more, Kenao's byakugan changed the way he viewed the wasp which he called a bee, he was able to see the inside of the wasp, it didn't look like a living thing to him. It looks like a puppet to me, with the way the inside looks. Kenao would not deactivate his byakugan, closely monitoring the man's hand, he would probably throw the wasps at him or perform a surprise attack to test whether the hyuuga would react fast enough, whatever the case would be, he was prepared for anything.

WC:497
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]   Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 9:22 pm

Voltaire brought out the Twin Wasp puppet from his jacket, the other still being in his room in the hospital, and let the little creature of his float up into the air on his chakra threads, and he used only two fingers to do so. One of the threads controlled the entire wasp while the other was connected to the base of the stinger from the inside to assure that he did not have himself a little bit of a happy accident and smear this boy's innards all over the ground. The mechanical insect moved forward from Voltaire Hayashi and towards the pathetic excuse of a Hyuuga clan member. The buzzing beast floated just 4 meters above the head of the whiny bitch. The stinger pointed at the boy's head the moment the Jounin was done with his calculations as to where his second finger needed to be to keep from executing him. Before he released the stinger he said two things, the first in an angry, grumbled whisper to himself, and the latter very loudly and abruptly. "You Hyuuga seem to be able to see everything but how terribly blind you are.... YOU CANNOT DODGE!" From only four meters away a projectile was shot out at over thirty meters per second. This boy would be allowed to train under him only if he was not absolutely disgusted by this as well. With the time given, he would most likely just wet himself like the baby he was.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]   Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 12:50 am

Kenao's byakugan still activated saw the wasp fly, now he had a good look of the creature, he looked in and out of the wasp, his byakugan scanned the wasp layer-to-layer,he wouldn't let it out of his sight. He looked at the jonin, but he could actually see the wasp flying four meters above his head with threads of chakra connecting it to it's master,that was the Hyuuga's byakugan for you, they know everything, Kenao's byakugan watched on as the wasp's stinger was pointed overhead of him. Urrghhugghh, this can't look good and it probably won't be good he thought, what if the wasp had poison in it?, or what if it was capable of paralysing him?. All this led Kenao to look for a solutIon for his current predicament, then something came up, it was a good idea, the Hyuugas are very good with their chakra control, they are the best you can find when it comes to refined chakra control, Kenao knew that the jonin before him would shoot something out of the wasp with the way his finger was quivering which was attached to the wasp by a chakra thread, but he was ready, with his large and proficient skill in chakra control, he controlled the chakra running in the tenketsu near his head to sprout out of him, the chakra wasn't dense and so couldn't be seen by an observer but it at least formed a shield 3 metres above his head, the shield however wasn't that strong, a strong enough blow would break through the defence but not a tiny object that would proceed out of the miniature puppet wasp. "You Hyuuga seem to bb b b lahabllablahablahablah.... YOU
CANNOT DODGE!"
. Kenao heard the Jonin whisper to himself, but was only able to catch a few words out of his phrase, but the latter was loud, Kenao heard it but didn't have time to reply, the wasp had already shot a projectile at him, his shield 3 meters above was able to slow down the speed of the projectile, but was not capable of obliterating it. The projectile now barrelled down on the hyuuga, but he was able to notice it with it's decreased speed, and was able to react fast enough to instantly side step away from the course of the projectile. What was that for, why did you do that?, what if that thing landed on my brain or something? the hyuuga said with a frank voice.

WC:440
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]   Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 2:10 am

Voltaire shook his head, beyond irritated with this insufferable, pale eyed, imp. He began to walk away, one of his prized puppets following close behind him. Instead of putting it back in his jacket he walked it like a dog. Pulling it along and it traveled reluctantly behind him. Voltaire kept it pointed at the pitiful excuse of a Hyuuga as they walked away. This both intimidated the young shit stain and made absolutely sure that he did not accidentally shoot himself. The only accident he would have liked to have made was for his string to come loose and for that spike to drive through the pitiful runt's skull. As he was getting out of normal human vision he yelled loudly, "Here's a phrase I'm sure that you're used to, YOU FAILED!"
Post Info:
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]   Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 2:29 am

Kenao would watch the jonin walk away, the jonin had been testing him, that was what he noticed after the jonin began to walk away, he began to recollect every word and action of this jonin, everything began to make sense to him, what he was to do, what he was expected to do, what those words meant, it all unfolded to him. So this is what he meant, I shouldn't have dodged also, he was testing my intellect, aah, that jonin Kenao would end his little remark with a sigh, whatever, at least he had gotten some basic information that he should apply to some certain situatIons, he would no longer be an upset around people anymore, he had understood everything the man required of him. Kenao was however angry at the behaviour of the man though, so he would get back at him, he heard him calling him a failure, though indirectly, it was time that he fired his own back. Yeah you can say whatever you wanna say pumpking head, you're also a failure. Kenao would turn back, and walk towards his house, seems that he wouldn't be getting a sensei anytime soon.

WC:205

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]   Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student And Sensei[No kill/Invite Only Volt]
Page 1 of 1