Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Self Training. [open to volt no kill] I_vote_lcapSelf Training. [open to volt no kill] I_voting_barSelf Training. [open to volt no kill] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Self Training. [open to volt no kill] I_vote_lcapSelf Training. [open to volt no kill] I_voting_barSelf Training. [open to volt no kill] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Self Training. [open to volt no kill]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkalo

Darkalo

Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Empty
PostSubject: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 9:14 pm

He sat in the room with his legs crossed under him as he was lost in thought. He glanced at the massive circular windows that rarely open because of the blistering sand that was blowing on the outside. It could not be heard though because of the thick walls and glass that was customary in this village. All that could be heard was his own breath and the gentle whirr of the air conditioning. He asked for this room particularly for this added comfort and was surprised that he got it. But the ones in authority knew of what he had been through and wanted to help him. After all, with someone of his abilty they would be able to groom him how they wanted to. It had already started; Kirattan had been here a while an even got to attend the Suna academy and there he had learned a lot about the culture of the place in general and knew he had a lot to learn still. He got up from his meditating and went to the window and looked outside. He was in a ten story building, with the customary circular design on the buildings in the wind country. Today would be different though, he was to be assigned to a Jounin sensei and he was actually anxious to meet him or her. For too long, he had waited to really start to become stronger all in an effort to get his family back. Kirattan decided he will do some reading at his desk with a hot cup of tea as he awaited the Jounin to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Voltaire was a little depressed still over the loss of his first almost pupil and also of his first pupil, as well as the iris. Both losses were growing quite irritating as he was aggravatingly lonely and beyond agitated with the lack of awareness as to what was going on to the left of him at any given time. Between Satsujin and his left eye being ripped away from him at this point he definitely felt like something needed added into his life. That, now, seemed to be a new student, which he jumped at the opportunity to accept under his care. Taking on a student was a wonderful thing to him, which was surprising due to his anti social nature. He viewed it both as a way to put in a good investment, make sure that when he had run his course a few of the new greats are still loyal on some level to him. This would mean that even when he was elderly and out of the trade he would still have the feeling that he was not totally out dated. He also figured that keeping up with this Genin would be enough to distract him from much else that was going on.

He opened the door to see the young Sunagakure no Sato shionbi sitting and sipping some tea. Voltaire made a mental joke about the very noticable diet difference between his latest and current project. He would have to ask if it was Blood Orange or something of that nature, he thought to himself, but the dismissed it as silly and did not want to come off as overly personal. That was definitely not the way of a Shinobi. He would remain cold, but still make it clear that the young man could trust Voltaire with his life.
"Hello," he said, puffing out his chest and looking about as regal as a monocular man really could. "My name is Hayashi Voltaire, and you will know me as," he suddenly grinned widely, "Doctor Voltaire Sensei, now, tell me about yourself. Any goals, motivations, likes or dislikes, or specific strengths or weaknesses that you would like me to be aware of?"
Back to top Go down
Darkalo

Darkalo

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:28 am

As the man walked in Kirattan knew at once that the man was one of authority. With his blonde hair and blue eyes and white suit, it was not common for those in Suna to be dressed like this. He knew right then and there he will sooner than later will have to prove himself to him. He was not too concerned about it since he was taught by the Sunagakure's finest lecturers and he felt confident that he was just a sponge ready and willing to take the advice of the higher shinobi and feed off of their knowledge and get better.

"What do you think of the place? Pretty cool eh?" said Kirattan as he patted the man in the white suit on his fore arm jokingly.

He listened to the doctors words as he asked his questions. Kirattan went and sat on the couch and thought about it. His goals...now let's see here....

"Well, I wanna rescue my family that's for sure. And get so strong, that the higher ninja can call on me to defend the village. That is my dream." he said in an almost defiant tone of voice.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Voltaire Hayashi was not fond of being touched and shot Kirattan the type of look that a hawk shoots a mouse before it descends from the heavens to tear its pray asunder, but kept his cool shockingly well apart from that. He glared a little and said to the boy, "You are going to have to find a way to not do that. Ever again," pointing at the spot on his arm where Kirattan touched him. Having limited vision the way he did now made him more irritable than ever, especially when it came to being touched. He wouldn't stay mad though, as he rarely did, and was more fickle than he would ever like to admit to being. The patriotism of the boy was impressive, but less so because he figured that it was something that was keeping him going. Patriotism is a whole lot like faith in anything else. One does not loose their faith in times of agony, no! Times of trouble strengthen those types of feelings. It is impressive to love without condition when there are no conditions. That is when it is an option. "This is a fine place and that is a fine dream. I will be helping you achieve that dream the moment you're ready for us to start."
Back to top Go down
Darkalo

Darkalo

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 6:49 am

Kiratta just blinked at the man's words, not at the ones where he did not like to be touched, as far as the Kaguya was concerned he did not care about that. But rather, the ones where he would be helping him achieve his dreams. It was something that the Gennin did not think would happen or rather he did not think he would say that. Now Kiratta was more excited than ever and he showed it too. He bowed over and over to the man in a quick fashion, until he was almost like a blur. Then he started to jump up and down in his excitement.

"Thank you!"

Kiratta meant it. He was grateful for this oppurtunity to get better and to grow as a person. He knew that this one would be his true real friend. But then again...

"There are some..." he said in a sad tone of voice. "...some who didnt like me because I was different...because bones would grow out of my body. Would you help me control it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 5:38 am

Voltaire's eye widened and he leaned back a little, stepping one foot back as well, being taken entirely aback by this child's excitement just to be around him. It was a little bit mind blowing, to be entirely honest. Voltaire was far from used to being appreciated or seeing anybody excited because of something that he said, outside of the operating room, that is. He always got good replies in the operating room. That was something of a point of pride to Voltaire, and he would probably be rubbing it in the face of every other medical ninja in Sunagakure no Sato, if there were other Sunagakure no Sato Medical Ninjutsu users that he was aware of. It seemed to just be him, as far as actual Shinobi with the talent went. That self loving mental diatribe brought him back to a previous question he had been trying to get to with the boy, So he decided that he was going to have to ask it again, only much more directly this time around. "So," he asked, the patience already starting to very noticeably slip away from his already constantly tense voice, "do you have any specialties worth mentioning? What are you good at, and what are you bad at? Do you know any Jutsu worth mentioning? And I have heard that you are in a particularly powerful clan, so would you mind telling me what type of skill you have over your Kekkai Genkai? These are important things for me to know if I am going to be training you. I need to know where we're starting."

Voltaire took in a deep sigh of aggrevation, already done waiting for the boy to answer before he was done asking his questions. Conversation was not a strong suit of Voltaire's, so instead he was coming up with a different idea that relied upon the lethal Twin Wasps in his jacket. He saw that the boy had a pride and joy for his room, so he decided that he would not do his idea in doors. He walked open to the window and threw it open without asking if the Genin minded and then said simply, "I have a new idea to skip this interview stage. Meet me down however you'd like," as he leaped out of the window, landing in the sand with no pain whatsoever. Desert dwellings were always very tall to allow for ventilation or very low because heat rose. It could have been a fifteen story drop and Voltaire would have been just fine, though he was glad it was only two. Just fine and no pain were to entirely different categories. How the young boy met him down was the first part of the test. Upon landing he pulled one of the wasps out of his jacket and held it in his right hand, holding it out before himself with his back pressed up against the wall of the structure.
Back to top Go down
Darkalo

Darkalo

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 4:00 am

Kiratta looked at the man open his window and jump out before he had any time to reply to any of his questions. Kiratta simply shrugged and dove out the window too. His clothing rustled a bit in te short trip to the sand below. He landed with a thud next to his sensei with ease and dusted off his clothes and looked at the man next to him.

"YADA YADA SENSEI." said Kiratta sounding annoyed. "I didnt close my window and the ac is on." he pouted looking at his sensei. "Dont you have some amazing jutsu to close that window for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 5:15 am

Voltaire Hayashi took in a deep, unpleasant sigh, something that this boy would soon learn meant he needed to stop. If they were in combat together regularly it may even become the type of thing that made him jump or even cower away from him, as two of his strongest techniques started with little more than a hard, inward breathe. It was delightfully destructive. He was considering killing the child then and there for being so blatantly disrespectful, but an evil grin came over his face as he realized that his training would be twice as painful as any punishment that he could administer. His punishment would be allowing this brat to continue to learn under him, and he got a feeling that it was going to be an intolerable Hell for at least one of the two of them. As a way of apologizing to the boy for how terrible things could be here soon if he did not learn to play by Voltaire's rules, when he strung chakra threads he produced one extra from his thumb that closed the window. The rest propelled the wasp at Kiratta. It stopped half way and shot out a wildly deadly dart, but it was held back by a thread of chakra coming from the wasp that nobody but Voltaire would be aware of. If it came within a couple inches of Kiratta and he showed no signs of a strategy Voltaire would stop the long, metal stake and ask the boy to give up on his dreams. "You won't be able to dodge this!" he yelled, "so show me what type of ninja you are trying to be!"

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Darkalo

Darkalo

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 6:53 am

With a lazy expression on his face at first he saw his sensei raise a hand, and as he looked up he saw as if by unseen hands, the window above him close. Not a moment later, there was a wasp that appeared and Kiratta drew a kunai from his holster and with a flick of his wrist, he relaxed his fingers and launched it at the needle in an effort to deflect it. A movement that he practiced thousands of time in the academy.

"AYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" screamed Kiratta as he was scared shittless at what just happened. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Come on let's talk about this sensei. You don't have to do this please please!" he said as he took out another kunai with a trembling hand and tried to ready himself.

Kirattan's breathing was quick. He was genuinely afraid because he was not accustomed to this sort of thing. Even with his training in the academy, he had never been forced into battle with a Jounin before. This was serious and he did not want the other him to come out especially not against his own sensei. His mind was racing, he did not know what to do and was on a verge of a melt down.

Please sensei...I don't want him to come out...please....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:02 am

The moment that the kunai hit the flying stinger Voltaire brought the thing to a stop with the string it was attached to. It would have continued though on a different trajectory had he not stopped the projectile. By Voltaire's estimations the stinger of the wasp would have taken at worst an ear from the child if he had a decent throwing arm, which, it was felt that he most probably did. It hovered a decent deal less than a foot away from the face of the boy at whom it was pointed when it was stopped. The stinger was then pulled back by the invisible thread and caught back inside of the Twin Wasp puppet from which it was blasted out. Voltaire smiled a disturbing smile and told the boy, "Congratulations. Having reacted, you have proven that you are capable of being taught by me. Even when terrified, betrayed, most obviously out classed, and entirely without reason to suspect an attack, you put yourself on guard. You will make a fine Shinobi." Voltaire said nothing more, assuming that this would answer any questions that the boy had asked and probably some more he was yet to if he allowed the child to yammer on like that.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Darkalo

Darkalo

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:38 am

With a heavy sigh Kiratta's breathing slowed from being fast paced to one of more normality. He had taken heed of what his sensei had said and understood clearly. He understood that for one to prosper, one must really push through whatever adversities that that may come their way and only then can they truly call themselves shinobi. With a solemn face he looked at his sensei knowing fully well what words must be spoken next.

"Whatever darkness I will have to push through, no matter what happens, even if I must give my body over to the worst and most vile person to get the strength I need, I will protect those that I care about."

Kiratta continued to look at his sensei and having an idea what he may say. All that the Kaguya knew was that no matter what the cost, the ones he cared about he will protect. There was nothing that was going to stop him from achieving his goals. His fear was, how far was this sensei of his was willing to go in getting what each other wants?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:33 am

Voltaire nodded, not having much else to say. The Twin Wasp puppet slowly descended into his hand, and he then slid it back into his coat pocket. He was content with this day and his new student, so he started back on his way. He had a lot on his mind, wondering what this boy was capable of and how, if at all possible, he could find any way to make any use out of what he was good for. The opportunity with this one was probably boundless, and he just had to find some way to harness it. He could get a bone sample and give himself the abilities of the child, but that would hardly get him to his goal. He wanted power over the villagers, and a lot of that came from the adoration of the young Genin and academy students that he had been putting so much time as of late into earning. He walked off with his head in the clouds.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Darkalo

Darkalo

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:55 pm

As his intended sensei took his leave, he watched him go. He knew at this point that his life was about to change forever. He knew that this one was not to be trifled with and that he was about to put the Kaguya through hell. Even with his healing abilities, he would be put through a grueling test. What was strange was that deep inside him, in some sick and sadistic way he longed for the pain, he longed for the challenge and the strain he knew he had to place his body under.

From here on out I am going to change the way I train. Its strange, if I get stronger I hope that other guy dont come out and take over. Must get stronger for my village and for him.

And with that, he too took his leave by walking up the side of the building and opened his window and went inside.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Training. [open to volt no kill]   Self Training. [open to volt no kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self Training. [open to volt no kill]
Page 1 of 1