Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Medical Mentality [Open training topic] I_vote_lcapMedical Mentality [Open training topic] I_voting_barMedical Mentality [Open training topic] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Medical Mentality [Open training topic] I_vote_lcapMedical Mentality [Open training topic] I_voting_barMedical Mentality [Open training topic] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Medical Mentality [Open training topic]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Empty
PostSubject: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 3:15 am

Today's training she decided this was it, she needed to learn something more than just normal methods of medical treatment, she needed to learn to work quickly if she was to save lives. Granted she didn't trust others, but she did have a few friends by now and she felt it was high time to learn important aid on the battlefield other than just fighting or defending. Her eyes opened as she looked up to the tarp overhead from her home, covering the house until it's finished from being rebuilt. She looked to see her younger brother was deeply asleep which let her know he wouldn't be up for a while so she'd have a few hours to train in silence. She had been planning on this before but then that attack had happened and here she felt now more than ever was the time to learn it or else many people she cares for could be in danger.

She slipped on her shoes and gave a quick run through her hair before heading out the door with an apple in hand. She had waved to her mother on the porch sewing a new kimono to sell, with just one hand. Hitomi gave her a smile before heading off in a serious tone to the training grounds. Now the problem today was there weren't many trees to train on, and the rubble had been cleaned away by now meaning she'd need something to spar off with, perhaps even someone. The wind glided through the ground and kicked up dust as she pondered the thought of a target, it was then she looked to her hand covered in splinters and glass cut marks from cleaning up her home. Maybe instead of making someone else a subject, why not test it on herself. It sounded odd but it was all she could think of at the moment. It was both interesting but also a dark idea, using a healing technique on herself while wounding herself to learn both ways. She took a breath before first focusing on healing the smaller wounds she already had.

She let her chakra focus into her finger tips as she tried to figure a way to heal the small wounds. Once she finished she sighed with some relief, moving her hand without much pain and no need for bandages or worry of infection. But the next part was to hurt herself to heal herself. She moved her fingertips to the motion of a scalpel as it begun to take form and her eyes focused upon it with some fear. She then remembered to her mother and her wounds, she paused in shock before closing her eyes and gritting her teeth getting ready to cut muscle tissue internally of her hand, which would hurt like hell but otherwise she'd never learn of to heal such wounds. She knew it was going to hurt, but she'd rather take the pain of this then the pain of losing someone again.

WC: 498
1900-498=1402
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:55 am

Akira groaned as the birds began to chirp just outside her window. The blonde had never been a heavy sleeper so these birds were like hell to her ears. She wouldn't be able to fall back asleep after this. As they continued to chirp, Akira would groan more. "Why? Why?!" She would say louder and louder. Eventually, she would throw a book at her window and the chirping would stop. The window was fine considering Akira threw it very effortlessly. After a while of laying in her bed, Akira would roll over onto the floor making a thud sound. As she stared at the ceiling from the floor, She would sigh. What could she do today? Nothing was planned and she didn't really know anyone. Akira would think and think. Perhaps, she would just go wherever her feet and mind took her.

The woman would pull herself up off the floor and make her way to her shower. After doing so, she would return to her room and pick out a black T-shirt, black shorts, and black flats. Akira would brush out her hair and that was that. It was still wet but it wasn't dripping so it was fine. With a shrug, she was out the door.

As she walked, she wondered what place may interest her. She wondered where she may find activity so early in the morning. Perhaps, the training grounds. There was always some try hard kid there in the morning. Akira would decided to go there. As she predicted, there was a girl, although this girl was more around her age. Akira could tell just by simoly looking at her. However, this one didnt seem like much of a try hard. This girl was too calm and was bearly moving. The girl didn't seem to be doing anything hut Akira could see what she was up to. She seemed to be using her own body for something. 'Medical Ninjutsu,' Akira would think to herself.

Akira would watch a moment and realize this girl was switching to chakra scalpel. She would notice that jutsu anywhere considering it was one of the few she could actually use. It was such a simple one but could cause tremendous amounts of pain if used correctly. The girl was hesitant though. She almost seemed frightful. Akira could tell all this just while walking towards her. "Now why would you be trying to harm yourself so?" Akira would ask the girl aloud, even when she could already tell why. "A girl such as yourself shouldn't be training in such a manner."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:23 am

She was lowering the scalpel to her hand but was caught off guard with someone coming up to her, in that moment she jumped back a bit with a gasp before pausing to shake her head and looked to her hand to see if she had indeed cut herself or not. Thankfully she hadn't, infact the scalpel was gone from her grasp and dissipated into thin air. She looked to the person she had no clue of and was confused and scared. "I-I!" She said unsure how to use words as she got herself to calm down and take a breath. "I...I need to train, I need to learn this...I can't just test on other people, it seems so wrong. I just-I just wanna learn this so I can use it as quickly as possible." She stated, though sounded unsure of herself as Hitomi looked over her hands again in fear. She then pulled them to her chest and just sat there saddened and wondering what next.

She gave off a sigh as she sat there confused, her head lowered as her blue eyes gazed at the ground feeling embarrassed from such actions. "I wish this didn't involve pain...I wish nothing did but it does, and...and I guess I fear that." She mentioned quietly blinking slowly to her silence afterwards. The wind pushed her hair back, even carrying it slightly with it as she looked up to Akira. "Who are you? Why do you care?" She asked to her with concern.

WC: 250
1402-250=1152
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:33 am

Karou would walk outside his bedroom, he had took his bath and brushed his hair and teeth. For no reason, he just wanted to get out of the hell he called a house, though his parents weren't all that bad, infact they loved Karou, but the fact that he heard a lot of creepy things at night freaked him out, everytime he was on his bed, he would pray that the morning would just come, sometimes he would just like to go to his parent's room and sleep there, but he couldn't, he might have the mentality and age of a ten year old, but his height and appearance didn't, this had become a determining factor in his life, he wasn't able to act like a 10 year old but a 17year old, the worst part for being such a person is that you can't cry out when a spider is crawling on your face. It was barely 4am, and he had woken up quite early this morning, Oh come on stupid sun, can't believe you're still sleeping under that petty horizon, or are you just resting there?. The kid would say in his mind and would look up, he would look up to the ceiling and expect a reply. Well, he couldn't sleep anymore, he was about to close his eyes and try to sleep again when he heard a noise somewhere around his closet, Karou would instantly sit up and grasp his bedsheet with one hand and he would hug the pillow with another. [color=No, no, no, no, why must you do this to me sneaky-night creature, you are a bad-bad-bad-bad monster, refrain from scaring me[/color]. Karou would however get his composure back, he was scared of all this because his parents had told him that a lot of them were real, and with his age, he hasn't been able to overcome such for the moment. As an ex-bandit, he had been taught how to handle such situations, a bandit was always on the run, for various reasons, some because their prey had decreased, others because the robbed items and victims are reduced, some for being exposed, though some bandits could occupy a place for years, those were only the ones that lived in areas of wealth and are very secretive. Normally, Karou was to throw a kunai at the direction of the sound, arm himself with another and quickly reach for his torch, but hell no, his mother had just told him about another scary ghost that hunts people at dawn, especially children, Karou had dreamt of it becuase of his excessive thinking of it, he thought it was the creature, so he would instead jump out of his window, albeit catching a bag that had his trench knives, ninja pouch bag and a holster in the process. He would run out of the house with his white pyjamas, he didn't really know where he was going, but instead he would just run to the training grounds, there he would rest on the bark of a tree, an open place like that instilled no fear in him, although a lot of birds and animals made noises, none of them scared him, and it wasn't strange for that, he had been hearing those sounds since he was a kid and that wasn't an oddity or something new, they didn't piss him off neither did he enjoy them.
The day would come, and he would still be there, he was on top of a tree, he started at nothing until he saw 2 females, he had been watching them for a while and thought that it was time he met them, He would jump up and roll in mid air, landing 7 meters away from Hitomi, Hello, my name is Karou Uzumaki, what are your names? he would ask with a smile, Oh, and you can try that jutsu out on me, my body involuntarily heals my wounds at an accelerated rate, plus, I can withstand a lot of damage, if I can't, then why am I an Uzumaki he would ask the red-haired girl(Hitomi).

WC:727
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Akira had listened to the girl and was about to speak to her, however someone else had spoken. The girl had been nervous, which had comforted Akira in a way considering she was nervous speaking to others herself. This male though. He was too straight forward and made the blonde uncomfortable. "Ugh," Akira would say under her breath before turning and walking away. She didn't feel like talking anymore. She was already done.

[Exit.. hopefully]
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 7:03 am

She looked to Akira as she left and she still was scared, shivering from some fear as she felt both embarrassed but relieved to have not actually harmed herself. However with the other jumping in out of practically no where she jumped up and went into a fighting stance. "D-Don't come any closer! I...I'll fight you if you do!" She said trying to sound strong and proud but really she was petrified, what's with people just coming in out of nowhere and expecting her to feel normal about it. She kept her stance and began to get ready to use a jutsu in case he were to attack her or something. Of course once she heard him she shook her head. "You're lying! A normal body doesn't have a hyper healing rate unless one understands ijutsu or advanced techniques! So either go away or leave me alone!" She yelled out hoping that would scare him off. She wasn't one worth socialization usually, considering she was usually so on edge about worrying for her family.

She heard the clan, Uzumaki and she just barely calmed down a little but was still in a fighting stance. "Th-that clan has been known to be nice, But! I don't trust you, I don't trust who you claim to be! Show me something to let me know you're of that clan and maybe I'll not fight..." She spoke out in a demanding tone, granted she wanted to go home but for now she worried that he'd probably follow her home. So her only option was to fight or distract them, perhaps even know who they are so she could report it.

WC: 276
1152-276=876
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Karou would watch as one girl would walk away, the other scared, now what would he do? He didn't really mean any harm, but they thought he did, well Karou wasn't all that good with socialization that much too, though he wouldn't notice it, the girl standing in front of him too wasn't, it was now a boy and a girl, all alone, in a forest, lol, don't be thinking what I'm thinking.
He would try to move closer to the girl and hug her, at least, that's what his mom always did when he was scared, but he had been around his bandit friends a bit, that doesn't sound and look to good to a stranger, it would be creating a bad impression of him, he would take a step and walk backwards, He would have comprehended everything the girl had said, he would give his feedback in one speech, uumm, I don't mean harm, I really don't mean harm, didn't mean to jump out of nowhere to startle you, you're right however, anyone can't just heal at an accelerated rate, but I can, well, lemme show you, that I truly am an Uzumaki since you said I should show you.
Here goes nothing
, he would say, the latter words were slightly paused, he would point at his shoulder, and a chain made of chakra would erupt out with force, hopefully she knows this technique he just performed, hopefully she knows what is called the Adamantine Attacking Chains technique of the Uzumaki.
WC:
Chakra left:180-25=155
Jutsu used: Chakra chains
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Karou would watch as one girl would walk away, the other scared, now what would he do? He didn't really mean any harm, but they thought he did, well Karou wasn't all that good with socialization that much too, though he wouldn't notice it, the girl standing in front of him too wasn't, it was now a boy and a girl, all alone, in a forest, lol, don't be thinking what I'm thinking.
He would try to move closer to the girl and hug her, at least, that's what his mom always did when he was scared, but he had been around his bandit friends a bit, that doesn't sound and look to good to a stranger, it would be creating a bad impression of him, he would take a step and walk backwards, He would have comprehended everything the girl had said, he would give his feedback in one speech, uumm, I don't mean harm, I really don't mean harm, didn't mean to jump out of nowhere to startle you, you're right however, anyone can't just heal at an accelerated rate, but I can, well, lemme show you, that I truly am an Uzumaki since you said I should show you.
Here goes nothing
, he would say, the latter words were slightly paused, he would point at his shoulder, and a chain made of chakra would erupt out with force, hopefully she knows this technique he just performed, hopefully she knows what is called the Adamantine Attacking Chains technique of the Uzumaki.
WC:
Chakra left:180-25=155
Jutsu used: Chakra chains
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 4:07 pm

She noticed him coming closer and with it she grew more and more unwary. Soon enough she began to stir herself and with him trying to hug her she began to use her hand to make hand signs before she swiped her hand to the side and her hair began to come alive and make spikes all around her. "Don't Touch Me!" She mentioned looking like a spiked porcupine with the way her hair stood on end there was an even larger figure of her hair that looked similar to a lion however it hadn't attacked him, only glared at him. "I won't trust anything of some stranger, I'm not about to be ambushed!" She declared and stood up and away from him. His words didn't really help the situation much however once he performed the said jutsu she began to calm down and look at him in a serious tone. "Alright fine, you are who you say you are...still doesn't mean I trust you." Hitomi spoke then sighed for a moment looking at him.

"Ugh, but I guess I do need your help in this so just don't do anything funny! I know where to cut to paralyze your limbs...so don't test me." She then took a moment to ponder the thought, this was just some kid who didn't know any better. She looked him over to think this through. "So you'd really be willing to be a test subject, well then...fine just don't complain about it okay?" She said holding her hand up as her fingers lighted with medical glowing chakra. In a moment a scalpel appeared as she held it with precision and accuracy going towards him. "Now hold still, I'll only be cutting small muscles so you'll have bruises but no scars or bleeding." She said holding his arm out and aiming the scalpel at the back of his hand. Being sure to remember her anatomy and ready to cut.

WC:
876-324=552
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Karou was a weirdo, none of the things he did irritated him nor did he think it twice, he didn't think that they were bad, and he was like a robotic human, acting on experience, the actions of his parents as lovers however was more of what he reciprocated to people, for the past few days, he had watched children play a bit and noticed that the girls shouldn't be touched or made angry, since they all had a kind of fierce temper and monstrous strength, he had also witnessed this with his mother, a punch was enough to hurl his father several meters when she was pissed. Everyday outside was like a lesson to him, what he needed to learn for him to be socially acceptable as a sane boy, he could hear the voice of the chuunin, they possesed fear,power and command, but to Karou, it made him remember the tone of his mother whenever she was scolding him, each word would make his face more and more straight, every word she said rang in his head. He would hear her speech and would begin to quiver with fear a little, most noticeably when she said she could paralyse her limbs, , he would watch chakra emanate her hand, Ok, which kind of kunoichi is she, is she that ruthless, is she saying that just because she could do it or is she saying that to instill fear in me he would say in his mind.
Well none, but the last one was kind of working on Karou, his iris would slide down his eyeball, he would watch as the blade sunk down, slowly descending on his skin, of course, he would try to be a little nice and trustworthy around her for startling her at first, but even she had knocked some fear into him that was more than what he did, he got a good grip of himself before the blade reached his epidermis, and he would mould chakra around his chest, incase she did anything or mistake and paralysed his limb, he might release it to escape or do something like that

WC:364
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:39 am

Hitomi begun the incision and if he would flinch she'd get a better grip to the arm to hold it still. Her hand then had the scalpel disappear as it then began to glow and she held it over his hand. "Just tell me when to stop if this is too much, I'm not about to be some cruel maimer." She spoke as her hand focused over the inner wound, she was slowly beginning to heal the wound, though it was difficult as she had to figure the structure and try to think of seeing what she's healing. In some ways she had to work like a x-ray, though not actually seeing it just visualizing it so it was easier to figure out how to piece it together. In all she was every utensil in a normal surgery or doctor's office, but at the same time not physically just mentally. "Alright internal bleeding has been sustained now to piece the muscle together." She looked to Karou to see how he was doing, this was to make sure she was doing this right.

"After this one I'll stop and we'll take a break for as long as you need it, this is your voluntary choice so i'm not going to operate again unless given permission. Or unless your life is in danger..." She said going back to the hand as she pieced the muscles together and had the cells layer over it to act like a splint whilst it came together once more. "Alright done, my suggestion is to put cold ice on this so it'll deter the bruise. All the bruise is, is just a pocket of dead blood cells. It'll be fine though, should go away in probably an hour at the least." She said letting him go and looking to her hands, she was somewhat in awe at how professional this went by as. Here she thought it was a ruthless idea but really it wasn't so.

WC:329
552-329=223
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Karou would watch as the incision began, the blade would penetrate his epidermis and sink down a little, all this while, his blood was rousing heavily in his head, his legs were shaking but the kunoichi would just hold his hand to make sure she doesn't cut the wrong place when Karou's hand was quivering, at a point, he wanted to retreact his arm back, but eventually he would just stay put till she was done. Karou would hear her talking about internal bleeding and would reply, Internal?, is it bad, how bad is it
But the kunoichi would provide him with an answer that would sooth his mind, "Alright internal bleeding
has been sustained now to piece the muscle
together.
she said and looked at Karou afterwards, his face a little dull and without emotion,
Not long afterwards, she would talk about a break and that Karou was free to come back anytime he wished because it's his voluntary choice. Once she was done, she placed a rigid material of dead cells on Karou, when Karou heard 'dead cells' he would swipe the splint off his hand, he would leave the kunoichi to herself for the moment and wallow in her little professionalism, pressing his foot hard on the plume of grasses, his hips and lower leg would generate enough force to launch him up, jumping up, he would spin diagonally backwards in the process, and he landed on the branch of a large tree. His injured hand would create a sensation of pain that would subside after a few moments, not wanting to touch the exposed part and not wanting the splint of dead cells to touch him, he would decide to just deal with the pain himself. Well, I'll be going now, I won't stay for long, I have a few things to do, he would say to Hitomi. Looking back, he would jump on another large branch and keep jumping till he jumped on the top of the tallest tree, from there, he would see that they weren't alone, and there were others training there. He had a few jutsu of his own that he wanted to practice, he would have done that with his parents but well, here he doing nothing,it would just be better if he did it himself.
With the knowledge that people were present, he wouldn't want to hit them with one of his jutsus, so he closed his eyes, and began to mold chakra, just after 3 seconds, he flicked his eyes open, with that, he sensed different chakra sources including Hitomi's, some were sensed underground while the other's were on the surface of the ground. Turning to 2'o clock, where he didn't sense any chakra, he would perform the seals. Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar →
Horse → Tiger in a second, though a sensation that can be likened to pain twingling a person was aroused, whilst holding the tiger handseal not minding the pain, he would blow out a large fireball of katon that would travel outwards and hit the ground, creating a crater and a large sphere of flame that disappeared later but was still burning the trees in the forest. The blast of the fireball was great, that almost anyone would have noticed him perform the technique. At that moment, anyone who saw him would see him smiling whilst muttering some words to himself simultaneously. Good, now, all I need to do is learn the rest, and probably go back to that Kunoichi. After that, he would hold his arm a little since it was paining him a bit. Right then, the way the wound looked like when it was first penetrated by the chakra scalpel was different from the way it was now. Even though Karou had thrown the splint of dead cells on the floor, the cells had mixed with his and some received life, and his accelerated healing helped a bit, he would just wait a little bit to let the pain subside and start his next training.

WC:703
Learned Chakra sensing
Learned Great Fireball technique
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:50 pm

She watched him jump around with the bruise and gave an exasperated sigh as she watched him. "Careful ligaments can tear much easier when in the healing process! Ugh never mind I guess..." She went on to get ready to train her jizo into being the lions mane once more, hopefully this time to get it right. Her idea was to first focus into using the needle jizo, which was easy enough as her hairs stood on end and made her look like a shelled porcupine however once that was achieved she now had to move her hair in a flowing way where it was still hard as metals. This wasn't going to be an easy task being she literally had to put chakra into different parts of her hair and yet still maintain control over everything else. "Alright just visualize it, it's a lion right? Lions have teeth...focus the chakra into the teeth...the rest flows out and then focus where it should form."

She said to herself in a whisper then begun to do the jutsu slowly as it formed into what she had wanted. Now was the real test with his fire ball she had gotten an idea as it was to hit the ground she used the lion's mane technique to divert it to the ground, granted this singed some of her hair but it wasn't that bad as she could now regrow it to immense amounts, she now had control of her entire body through chakra mentallity alone. She could both stop a heart and yet restart it. With that she gave out a breath being tired and looked to Karou. "On second thought I may need to do this another day, I'm too tired right now to keep going...you go ahead and do what you want but I need to go home, see you some other time." She mentioned heading home and proud of her accomplishments.

WC: 321
223-321= I AM DONE

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 12:56 am

Karou would hear the warning of Hitomi, no!, but he still had to learn, he still had to, and even if he got injured, his mother is actually a medical ninja, so nothing severe would happen to him. Okay, I'll try to be as careful as I can he would say to Hitomi, he had deactivated his chakra sensing technique, so he really didn't know what was going on with her at the moment. I have to learn this before I go, I have to learn it, I just have to, it may help me, especially against Makoto who uses lightning,Besides I have to learn the last jutsu
Letting go of his arm, he would slowly make them form the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, he had taken a whole day to learning this jutsu few days ago, but his effort wasn't enough, as he didn't perfect it, though he had gone a long way,
Holding the last handseal, which was the tiger handseal, he would slowly knead chakra within him, changing it into a flammable gas was hard for him, but he had overcome that when he last trained it, his problem was now firing it, he would breathe in, sucking a large amount of air and then expelling a large flammable gas around his vicinity, he would close one eye, visualising everything with his other, Could that be it?, have I done it?, he would ask himself. Who cares?, the only way he could know was if someone set a fire themselves or a spark was created, slowly, the gas would blow towards one of the charred trees that was a victim of Karou's great fireball technique, a small fire was still on, that was slowly burning the plume of grass that formed the landscape, suddenly, a large fireball erupted when the gas came into contact with the
Small fire, which in turn transformed into a giant fireball that burned the little fire, Karou stopped his technique and coughed when the smoke of the burning trees diffused into the air, he could hear a lot of people shouting from a distance, Someone stop that fire before something good is burnt. Karou heard them coming and suppressed his chakra, if they found out that he started the fire, he might be punished, so he escaped, since you can't punish what you can't see. He would leap from one tree to another in a shinobi way, until he felt that he had acquired more than enough distance, he would stop, holding his arm a bit. While he was running, there were two things on his mind, the first: am I safe now, or do I have to get more further, the second: the wind release: pressure damage.
He had made a bet with his father that he would learn that technique before the week ends, if he did, he'll have tons of cartons of chocolates and candy stashed to his room.
That was his one of his little, childish and petty dreams, forming the ram handseal, with both arms, he would start releasing his wind release chakra to the environment until it had been compressed to a high degree, manipulating the gust, he would form a big tornado that cut down rocks and the surrounding trees, simultaneously blowing away the leaves and light materials out of it's range with brute force. Yes!!!! he shouted, I did it, hehehe, now I better get going before someone notices me destroying trees again

Karou would leap from tree to tree, until he was out in the streets, he would smile, he had accomplished a lot in just a day, at least the creepy creature would have been gone, and he would show his daddy his new jutsu, awaiting the cartons of chocolate and candy. Karou would keep wearing his smile as he walked home

[
Exit]

WC:680
TWC:2740
Learned pressure damage
Learned mist blaze dance
WC for training:2200
Remaining Words:504
+100exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mentality [Open training topic]   Medical Mentality [Open training topic] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medical Mentality [Open training topic]
Page 1 of 1