Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Clean Up (Open/Social topic) I_vote_lcapClean Up (Open/Social topic) I_voting_barClean Up (Open/Social topic) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Clean Up (Open/Social topic) I_vote_lcapClean Up (Open/Social topic) I_voting_barClean Up (Open/Social topic) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Clean Up (Open/Social topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Empty
PostSubject: Clean Up (Open/Social topic)   Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:19 am

It was afternoon, well close to it that was. The sun was going down but still was just over the mountains far away. Hitomi was trying to mend what house left that she did have from the rubble and disaster that was the Bijuu attack. Granted it was thankful that no one had died but it was still going to be difficult. She was gathering the broken planks, setting them in one pile while the still whole ones were set aside in a separate pile. Ash or glass was just swept aside which left the valuables to be the most left that she had to clean or find. Of course her hands were riddled with splinters and cuts, heck even a bruise or two from the hard labor. At least she wouldn't get some disease from the rusted nails, considering she was careful and knew basic health aid.

Still she gave out a huff of exhaustion and went on to climb into the house. She found her mother's hand made kimonos, the poor things were mostly destroyed due to such frail fabric. Hitomi could only sigh as she begun to toss them away. It was then she came across the bedrooms, the beds were once well made or at least hers was, save for the exception of her younger brother who didn't know proper manners yet. But now the blankets were ripped, and the beds were flat to the floor rather than raised once upon a time. Even the bookshelves had fallen. She went through some of the books and put aside those that were salvageable. She knew this task would be hard, but she had to get it done.

It was then that she had noticed the living room area, she was happy to find her father's things were just a bit ruffled up as she gathered them to be set aside. She took the moment of being tired to sit on her broken bedside and rest her head on her hands for the while. If anything she was just about ready to pass out, but her mother couldn't do this work with one hand and she didn't dare want her brother to see or deal with this disaster, especially since he'd be in more danger here than with his mother. Still Hitomi felt alone, bothered by the idea that she was clean up duty, not for her home but for some of the other homes. It was irritating, she didn't trust anyone else worth two cents and now she had to tidy their house like some sort of maid. She gave out a strongly grunted sigh as she opened her eyes to look from the wall-less room to the devastation around her.

WC: 454
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

PostSubject: Re: Clean Up (Open/Social topic)   Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:30 am

The devastation left behind in the wake of the bijuu was almost unreal. Katsu had heard about it on his last mission and return only you see the aftermath of the assault. He cursed at himselfunder his breath for being away from the village during there time of need. Although the village has serveral elite ninja that were able to hold off the bijuu from doing even more damage to the village. The fact that he missed all the action would haunt him for quite some time. He clentched his fist as he walk threw what use to be part of the market district. As he walked around he watched as some of the village people had come out of hidding an started working on fixing what little was left of what they called there homes or shops. Katsu shook his head as he watched a small girl try to lift a wooden beam by herself that was almost twice her size. He watched for a second or two as she tried with all her might to lift it up to pry what seem like a teddy bear from under the beam which was somewhat covered in rubble. Katsu finally walked over using one hand to lifted up the beam while the girl was still trying to lift it. She realize that she had finally gotten some help as she smile ever so slightly as he stopped trying to lift the beam and went to remove the rubble from on top of the bear before being able to remove it from its perched location. Once she was able to get it she lifted herself up from her kneeling position and she squeezed the bear before bowing to katsu and running off to find what katsu assume were her parents.

Katsu countined to walk down the path his red and blue eyes scanning the area helping where he could. He had finally gotten to what seemed like a house or what as left of a house. Katsu froze for a second as he saw what seemed like a girl laying on what use to be a bed staring at what was once a wall. Which made katsu think about his own place and if it had recieve this kind of damage as well. Although his place was deeper into the village that didn't mean it had escaped this devastation as well. He knew he would have to eventually find out weather or not it had survived or been destoryed as well. But for now he wasn't thinking about that as he looked at the girl who seemed exhausted prehaps she was here doing the battle. Maybe he could update him on his information and weather or not the bijuu he was informed attacked the village was indeed the bijuu. Katsu wearing his normal attire of black scandals, grey slacks, with a black shirt which was hiddened under his black jacket that had a hood attachment on it. The black jacket covered both his shirt and grey slacks due to its length which was pretty close to ankle level. " Hey there" Yago exclaimed trying to seem as nice as possible as he started walking up towards the woman. His red and blue eyes for once showing some kind oflife in them and not being completely cold and lifeless looking. He let off or at least tried to let off a warmsmile which was kind of hard during the current situation. " Are you ok? Do you need some help?. Katsu stated as he was now just a few meters away from the girl as he stopped now waiting on her response.

WC=608

Last edited by Heavens Will on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Clean Up (Open/Social topic)   Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 3:58 am

She overheard someone calling out to her as she was pondering her home and where her family would sleep tonight. It was odd at first but she looked to the one who spoke to her, she however didn't return the smile. She didn't really have much of anything to smile about, especially with what she saw when the disaster hit. She did however wave to them to acknowledge them as she spoke out. "I'm fine, but I am having trouble of thoughts on where my family is to sleep tonight." She spoke truthfully, not that she trusted the guy but rather it was a question everyone in the destruction's path would have to deal with. Almost as if it were a sarcastic idea to pose. She wasn't rude about it, more so just the hardened truth.

She then shook her head for a moment as she sat up. "But really a better question is how to explain what happened here, and how i'm suppose to tell other people that they are homeless for now. Tell me, why are you offering help now even though your own home could be lost? Shouldn't you go care for it first?" She asked in confusion, after all she only assumed one would go to fix their home first before worrying of other homes. Wouldn't one need to worry of their night quarters, their family's safety? That question stayed in her mind only confusing her more.

She never meant to be rude in her statements, only concerned. She wanted to know how others acted about their family. With her beliefs strongly attached to her blood relations, more so than non-relations. Sure she had a few friends but she felt no one could become as special or as important as her family was to her. So she only assumed other people thought the same way.

WC: 308
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

PostSubject: Re: Clean Up (Open/Social topic)   Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:14 am

Her response was something that he had already semis she would give. Indeed most people if not all would worry more so on there own family first then that of another. However Katsu mother was already dead and his father was no longer in the village. His father believing it best that he could leave the village for the time being after his mother's death. Of course he would not inform this girl he knew nothing about of this. His home... well compound to be more exact was deeper into the village more so on the opposite side of where most the devastion took place. So more so then not he believe that the compund was probably still intact. He main house on the compound was able to take a massive beating do to the way it was build and the items used for its construction. Due to his father being well off thanks to his status within the village before he left and being the only child that his mther and father had together he by right inheired a large some of money and property. The property being mostly the huge compund his father had created. These thoughts of course were his own and before he knew he had completely forgot that the girl had asked him a question.

His smile had faded upon her question and his comtemplating an answer for said question. "Well I don't have a family that i need to worry about since i'm the only person left of my family". He stated although it cameout beingmore sad then he had hope when he thought about what he had said. " So I guess that kind of answers your question about that, and as far as my home was concerned its a pretty big area and the other side of the village. I don' t believe that the whole compund was destoryed it was built to handlesomething similar to this" . He said as he looked around what was once a home. " I take it this was your home before the bijuu attacked?. He asked kind of alreadyknowing the answer to his own question. " If it's not to much to ask can you tell me which bijuu attack the village? I'm sure by this question you can semis what i wasn't here during the attack.I'm actuallyjust returning from a mission that had meoutof the village during the attack.. He stated his red and blue eyes looking around the home before returning its gaze upoon the woman that stood before him.

WC=424
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Clean Up (Open/Social topic)   Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:35 am

She nodded for a moment understanding the reason behind his answer and then looked to him properly. "Well then it is good you are in both good and bad luck to that extent of this attack." She mentioned as she looked to her house which he had mentioned about. She then gave a short nod to him signifying her answer to him. She then heard him ask about the attack, normally she'd be wondering why he wasn't there for it, but considering his answer beforehand she had no grounds to speak or think ill of the sort. "From what I saw it was a horse-like one with five and a slug figure of six...both were incredibly destructive and one fighter had even tried to console it as I heard, but it didn't work."

She waved her hand for him to follow, as she headed to the home. There wasn't much valuables and most were gone anyhow so she was knowing even if they were a stranger, that bad or good they'd have no effect towards her life other than to chat with. Her exhaustion was also apparent as she needed to sit down somewhere, being up overnight to care for those who barely escaped with their lives. "From what I saw, one Bijuu was killed and decomposing as we speak, but the other...unfortunately was kept unconscious." She said in a grumble, she didn't like the idea of a potential Bijuu holder. They were too risky, as were their bodies if they had no control over the beast. All one had to do was become enraged, just a single sight for attack and that thing could appear once more. "I don't have a clue what they expect to do with it, I only hope for the sake of the village that it's not to reside here."

She began to break down parts of the walls to make room for the other to enter. Then she took a seat upon her bedside and looked out once again, feeling the wind gush through the wall-less house. "Once I am done with my break I'll continue taking down the broken walls and then the structure should be a flat in which I can rebuild from. That's the plan anyways..." She sighed as she pushed her hair back over her shoulders and pressed her hand to her head as a way to rest.

WC: 398
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

PostSubject: Re: Clean Up (Open/Social topic)   Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:18 pm

Katsu could some what understand her pain. Even though it seems like she didn't lose any family during the battle she did lose something almost as important which is the house they stood in. Katsu looked around a bit as the woman shock. The house seem like it was of decent size before it was destroyed. He only looked around for a second before returning his gaze to the woman as she now spoke of the the tailed beast that attacked the village. It would seem like his intel was spot on as always. He remember reading about the tailed beast when he was younger and his family was still intacted. ' So both the five and six tails atacked the village. Thats pretty odd its very rare for the tailed beast to attack in unison like that as far as i was informed anyway". He stated after she spoke about which tail beast it were that attack the village. He semised that the beast were working together for someone else or that there hatred for humans was extremely high. " There's no way I can confirm this yet but on my mission I had gotten some intel that the other 3 village were attacked by tail beast as well. If this turns out to be true then it would seem like something far worse looms in the distance". He stated as his red and blue eyes once again started looking around the home they were standing in.

She walked ahead of him signaling him to follow behind her. Which he did with no thought to it. He didn't sense any hosttility from her nor did she show any signs of her trying to trick him or anything so he had no reason not to follow her. As they reached another area of the house she began speaking again. It would seemlike one of the tail beast was killed during the attack. A feat that caught him by suprised. Not saying tht the village didn't have shinobi capable of it. But one would believe catching them alive would be wiser then kiling it. But he wasn't here during the battle so he can't gain real details about the killing of one of them. However no surprise to him they were able to catch one alive. Although this woman didn't agree with finding a host for the beast. Katsu could see the benifits of having one of them in the village. " Well the beneifits or having a hist in the village outweights the risks of having it. Although there is always a chance that the beast could escape and try to destroy the village again. More then likely they will have a skilled shinobi supervising the host of the beast and try to keep it in check". Katsulooked around someone as she stated how she was going to knock down the rest f the walls and just rebuild the house. Katsu looked a bit puzzled. "Well for the mean time where are you and your family planning on living for the time being while you repair your home?". Katsu asked as it finally hit him that they were talking to each other but neither knew each other name. " Forgive my rudeness we\ve been talking and i've never offer my name. Its Katsu Auburame. Whats yours ifyoudon'tmind me asking?.

WC:558
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Clean Up (Open/Social topic)   Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 12:28 am

She nodded to him about the attack. "All I know is that someone during the battle tried consoling the beast, but it kept attacking and even let out a steam mist that just made more destruction. " Her eye gaze went to a board as she wiggled it out of position to flatten the lot, only to toss it aside. She then paused as she heard of the other attacks then looked more concerned. "Was one of those villages, Suna? That's where my extended family lives." She asked with some caution. "Oh well just great!" She sighed seeming frustrated about the thought of worse to come. "Of course worse is to come...geez, should we just keep out of the village all together?" She said sarcastically, knowing she wouldn't just outright leave the village, but she didn't like the idea of future worsening events.

She shook her head for a moment. "I get that, but I just hate the fact those things are even existing. There's no need to give power to people like that, WARS happen from that! I read my history books, and every single time power comes into play it gets taken up and abused." She sighed looking to the village around her, then to the floor boards. Hitomi calmed herself down from the irritation, not towards him but rather at life. She then shrugged at his question about living areas. "I have no clue, probably on the flat. We can't journey to another place not only due to what you said but my mother is crippled and can't take the journey." Her mind thought on about possibilities before looking to him. "If the school was turned into an emergency shelter then maybe we could stay there. It wasn't hit as bad as the market district." Her mind spoke reasons with cause and effect to think ahead but it was difficult to without being aggravated.

She then heard his last question being her name. She paused before putting some glass down. "Hitomi Shiruku...I'm sorry to say but I've not known much about the Aburame other than them being bug trainers. I have no clan to myself but I'd rather not come off rude." She said seeing a splinter in her hand and went to take it out, not even seeming to flinch in pain mostly because her hand was riddled with splinter scars and cuts from having to tear down the house.

WC: 402
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will

Heavens Will

PostSubject: Re: Clean Up (Open/Social topic)   Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 12:56 am

Katsu nodded in agreement to her statement. "That does hold truth to it. But even without the beast war is bound to happen as long as there something someone else has that someone else doesn't war will always no doubt come to the for front thats just human nature I guess". Katsu shrugged as he finished his statement. " I believe suna was one of them that was hit as well. My information is limited of course. But that what i was informed suna,kiri, and even iwa were hit by the tailed beast". He stated as his red and blue eyes watched the woman as she moved around the area knocking something else down to make the area flat. |" sorry to hear that about your mother. I agree along travel is something that she could not do even if you guys wanted too." He paused for a second as he fellinto his own thoughts. " I haven't heard anything about them converting the school yet. But the possiblity is very high due to the heavy damage in this area and the fact that alot of people lost there homes due to this battle". He stated as she onlygave him her name. " Yeah i can't say i'm surprised there is not a lot of us here. To be honest I believe I'm the only one left here in this village. we are indeed known as bug tamers. most clan members get into a pack with the bugs that we have in our bodies at birth.For the cost of our on charka we can control the bugs as they will obey our every wim". He stated as he looked into he air as he once again fell into his own thoughts. Wondering if there was some way he could help this girl and her family. She is indeed a shinobi of this village since he remembers glancing at her shinobi card a while back. But like most he never actually engaged in conversation with her or any other shinobi in the village for that matter.

Katsu head returned to its previous position which was gazing at the woman now know as hitomi as she picked upsome glasses. | well I don't know how big your family is and really i guess it doesn't matter. But if you have no other option you and your family can stay at my family's compounnd for the time being until you get your home back up and running. Katsu stated without really giving it much thought. He knew his home was pretty huge compare to most shinobi in the village thanks to his father skills and his mother nature talent. Which lucky for him he was able to inheir both. He now stood there waiting on her answer.

WC=461
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Clean Up (Open/Social topic)   Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:44 am

She still felt odd on the idea for keeping the Bijuu but fighting, bickering, or complaining wouldn't aid in anything. It's not her decision, nor is it her job of keeping it. However the day it comes that the Bijuu is released once more due to untied laces, she will be there to point the finger, and she won't feel guilt for it at all. She then heard of suna being attacked from him. "My family seems to find ways of getting into lack of luck situations, hopefully it's not hereditary...still me and my younger brother seek to stay with our mother, we'd first die before leaving her behind." She stated before looking to him about her idea of the school she spoke about. "I know one thing for sure is that the hospital is already stacked, there's no room even if you were sick. So it would have to be the next best thing." Her mind focused on his chatter as she picked up a few bricks to toss aside, she stopped at a larger brick somewhat struggling to lift it. "I see, a symbiosis of bug and man. Unique but it's not like the body doesn't already have that with other cells as it is. But the scale is alot larger and much easier to control."

She finally moved the brick as she took a while to sigh and wipe sweat from her forehead. "My family is small here, just my mother, my little brother, and then there's me." She spoke to explain herself as she took a break to breath before hearing him mention of sharing his compound. "Are you sure you'd willingly do that for a stranger such as I?" She asked confused with such a gift as a home from someone not of her family. "Perhaps you'd want rent pay or something right?" She asked, not sounding rude but rather trying to make sure she wasn't being tugged at falsely just for another's gain. It's happened before, so why should she not believe it now.

WC: 339
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clean Up (Open/Social topic)   Clean Up (Open/Social topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clean Up (Open/Social topic)
Page 1 of 1