Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] I_vote_lcapTraining In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] I_voting_barTraining In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] I_vote_lcapTraining In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] I_voting_barTraining In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill]   Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill]   Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Karou was now in the land of wheats, he didn't know where he was really, all he knew was that he kept reading 'Wheat, wheat, and wheat', and yeah, he saw only Wheat around, maybe the area is just a wheat plantation, but with the many people that live and settled there meant that it was something more, probably a Minor village, the name would probably be the 'Land Of Wheats'.
Karou didn't come here on his free-will, every 2 weeks, his parents would leave a particular land and go to another, due to different circumstances. One is to conceal their identity, they wouldn't want to make a name for themselves, also, people avoided passing through the routes that bandits were, so if the usual amount of passerbys reduce, they would move to another place, they also left a land for another when they had little or nothing to steal and survive. Karou isn't really into stealing, but he has no choice, and with the parents that he has, that would soon be more like an hubby.
Karou was not with his genin-level friends, their parents are also bandits and sometimes cross paths in many scenarios, the first can be Karou's friends' families stepping in on Karou's parents turf or vice versa, there are also instances when they would just have a casual meeting while trying to look for new places to steal.
For the past few weeks, he hadn't met any of his friends because their paths didn't really cross, Karou rose up and took a tour round the village not alone though, he was feeling hungry, so he would proceed to the village in an attempt to steal something to eat. Karou also thought of stealing some scrolls and to bring along a scroll his parents have that contains some fuinjutsus that would be useful.
Kenao packed few scrolls and a specific scroll, which comprises te techniques he would be learning, he brought along his trench knives and wore a white T-shirt, black 3/4 trousers and black sandals, his weapons were put in his ninja pouch bag which was located at the middle of his lower back, his knives strapped to the sides of his thigh, they were held by a special sheath for the trench knives, he unrolled bandages from a conical stick, he tied them around his wrists, lower arm, and lower leg. He would breathe in deeply and exit the isolated house, created with rafia straws and made to camouflage with the colour of the surrounding wheat. His parents were on another one of their trips to get food for Karou, they've been doing all the work for a while, so maybe he should just help them a bit. Karou ducked down and exited the little hut. He would take a path that had short legumes and walk straight to a street of the land. Now he needed somewhere to eat, he would keep walking through every turn he could venture into. It wouldn't take him long to find a modest and decent inn, looks like a good place to eat, but he didn't have money, and hell no, he wasn't planning on buying food, he'd either steal the food or threathen the owner. There was a problem however, there were still people waiting in line to be served, he would have to wait until the place was clear for him to properly execute his plan.
He would walk to the side of the inn, where no one saw him, he would lean on the wall and peep to see if the place was getting more and more free of people.
Several minutes would pass, his stomach grunting violently, anytime it did, he would hold his stomach and squirm on the ground, trying to be as silent as he could. He would peep out to see if the place was free, after getting the assurance that it was indeed free, he would crouch and walk with four legs, the owner went in to get an ingredient to prepare something unknown to Karou, Karou stood up instantly and used the Cloak Of invisibility technique to make himself invisible by hiding inside the abandoned apron. The owner would come back, latching the ropes of the arpon to the back of his neck. Karou silently rolled out of the apron, though the owner noticed, it was too late, Karou's trench knives were already 2cm away from the man's neck.
Get me something to eat or I'll kill you, you mustn't tell anyone of my presence, if you do, you're gonna regret it!. Karou said silently and at the same time, trying to keep his voice intimidating, the poor old-man couldn't defend himself, he had no option than to offer the young Uzumaki some food. Kenao sheathed his trench knives back into their containers, he couldn't bear losing such precious possesions, so he would keep them in their rightful position and would arm himself with a kunai, he ate the food hungrily, devouring everything in the bowl and would slurp in the remaining liquid left in the bowl.
Karou was pleased with the food, and would thank the man and apologise for his rude behaviour, I'm sorry that I used my abilities to threaten you, I'm really sorry, and I wish that you become successful, by the ways, the food was tasty and delicious. Kenao would say with a smile on his face, jumping out of the inn and jumping on several tall buildings, he would keep gaining altitude till he saw a good place to train. It was good that his stomach was filled up, training jutsu under an empty stomach would be super hard and would impede the needed progress and energy one would need to keep going for them to eventually learn the technique.
Karou would jump up and lower his head and upper body, his legs crossed backwards and he pulled everything together, rolling in the air till he landed on the clay soil, landing with a front roll.
He would place the bag pack on the hard soil and unzip the bag, which resulted in a sizzling sound. He would bring out a scroll and find out that there was a brush and a container of ink in the bag, [color=Well, since there is ink, maybe I can practice that jutsu Mom and Dad explained to me[color=red]. The technique is a D ranked technique and Karou didn't expect himself to have any difficulty learning it, he would unscroll the scroll and make it parallel to the ground till it was taut to some extent. He would dip the other end of the brush into the container of the ink which he opened recently, he would place the brush on the scroll and make different curves and lines of black ink on the scroll with the brush. [color=Ok, here goes nothing[/color]. He would dip his hand in his pouch pag, feeling a kunai, he would bring it out and place it on the middle of the sealing formula. He would move 6 steps back and make an handseal, instantly, the kunai would be out of his sight and would be replaced with a poof of smoke for a while until the smoke dissapeared and the Kunai was still no where to be seen, Karou smirked, that was way too easy, I better take that weapon out again. He would move closer toward the seal and slap the formula, few chakra sipping into it, he would feel his hand gaining altitude, though that wasn't noticeable, he however noticed that a poof of smoke appeared and his palm wasn't lying straight and horizontal to the surface of the scroll, Aaahhh Karou said with a smile, [color=That's my little kunai[/color]. He would place the Kunai back into his pouch bag, ready to perform the next technique.

30%discount for any fuinjutsu tech.
Generic/Unsealing technique-210
WC:1358
RMC:1148
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill]   Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:22 pm

Yea uh... You have to post in travel thread to move countries
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill]   Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 7:09 am

Karou was done with one jutsu, a few more to go, well that few may be many, he readied himself for his next jutsu, he dipped the scroll back into the bag and brought out another, this wasn't with any seal or formula. Any of the scrolls wasn't his, he stole them from his parents, his parents stole it from a bandit, the bandit stole it from a merchant, the merchant stole it from a Shinobi, the shinobi stole it from a shop selling scrolls. That one scroll had been wielded by many people. He drew a few seals on the paper, which was a kanji for 'Fire Absorption' . He would write that succesfully and channel chakra into it and walked forward a bit, he would have to wait for someone to create a fire, but since it was still day, the sun provided enough light for the people to use and so fire would be scarce except in restaurants. He would decide to roll back the scroll and look for fire, he would turn back when he saw firewood and a match. Walking towards the timber, he would stretch his hand towards the pyramid formed by the placing of logs on top of the other. He would place his hand on the lowest and closest to him, sliding his hand down the curved surface of the log, he would jump back at the same time, the log of woods above the ones at the base would roll down and land with a thud. Karou took his time to rearrange it and lit a fire thanks to the match, the fire took a while to burn the log of wood because of the action of the wind, Karou had to block the wind from bLowing off the weak and young fire. After some seconds, Karou had to get a safe distance away from the fire because it had started to scorch him, smoke travelled slowly to the sky, with the fire set, Karou sat near the scroll, and placed his hand on the scroll, just as he removed his hand, tendrils of chakra sprouted out of the scroll, though slow, they took in fire that was devouring the planks. Now this is what I call a real day, Learning techniques this easy, it can't practically get better, hehehehehe.
Karou left the scroll there, he took only his bagpack along. Now what else can I do the Uzumaki would whisper to himself, his left hand holding his chin while his eyebrows were lowered. This was his thinking face in display, his eye-level was lowered, he could only see the legs of people and the dry, red sand though it was a bit tawny. He would walk with his bagpack walking to anyhwere he wished, this was his first time parading the village, he should probably get himself accustomed to the village. He was walking all these while with a jutsu in mind, the Uzumaki Sealing Jutsu, he had been told the things he needed to do and he had tried it out himself, though he didn't get it, but he was almost done with it. He knew the handseals required and could make the seal travel on the ground below the target, but he didn't get the sealing, though he almost did it on his last try. Karou would keep walking until he saw an old man kick a young boy out of a building, the boy pummelled the wooden door as he was swung into motion by the old man's kick. The young child held his butt immediately he got a hold of himself, squeezing his face and trying to prevent tears from rolling down his cheeks.
If you're gonna work here and try not to end up like your alcoholic parents, you will have to clean the toilets and watch everyone's cloth, the next time you say but, I'll kick you so hard, you're gonna land on your father's grave, the old man said with no emotion, the child would attempt to get a hold of himself but would end up crying when he heard about his parents, he had no choice still, he was the only one that took him in the village, what a pitiful existence.
Karou watched on, angry and furious at the old man, he would walk up to him and perform the Uzumaki Sealing technique on him, that's if it would work, well, if it doesn't, then he'll just give the old man the beating of his life.
Even if his parents are alcoholics, even if they're the ones that killed your wife, even if they killed your children, he didn't. And you have no right to treat him in such an awful manner, you might own this place, even if you own the whole village, to hell with it, you don't own him. People that treat other people as scum and feel no remorse for their actions just because they have shit, those people are.. . Karou paused for a bit, with every passing second , his mouth was widening and widening, tilll he became to snarl, ..Are worse than scum and blatantly idiosyncrasied idiots coupled together, and as I told you, I'll make you pay. The old man began to feel the heat, he was sweating and was terrified of the Uzumaki's face, with few handseals, Karou clapped both hands, before the old man could figure out what was going on, he was standing on a sealing formula and could feel himself fading, fading into the seal. And then, he was gone. So much for being an ass. Karou would jump away from that vicinity, people around were amazed by the Uzumaki's skill. Even he was, but he had no time to celebrate the completion of the jutsu, a jonin was nearby and decided to catch him for his actions, even though he justified the kid, he didn't do it in a legal way and just put the law in his hands. Though this was a minor village, they still had a few capable shinobi that executed their tasks, although they were not rewarded like the jonins of other village.
Kenao would keep jumping, with the jonin hot on his trail, gaining in on him with every second, in the heat of the moment, Karou jumped and dived down, arming a kunai tied to his ninja wire, and hurling it at a nearby post whilst holding the end of the ninja wire, he landed and ended his desvent with a roll, he ran to the direction of the kunai tagged with the wire, though his run took the form of an arc, turning twice, this was just a plot to make the jonin fall into his little trap, the jonin running towards him, unaware of the threat, Kenao ducked left and rolled, the jonin didn't really know why he ran, he didn't know that he rolled to escape his own ninja wire, the jonin would run into the ninja wire which had now formed a loop, he was too focused on Karou to notice the little strings, he would feel a sharp tiny line of metal sink in his body, with Karou still running forward, the wire became more taut and closed in more, violently destroying the jonin's epidermis. Karou didn't want to kill him so he walked back to the kunai he threw the other time, each step he took lessened the pain the wires gave the jonin, unlatching the wire from the circular opening at the end of the hilt, he would roll everything back in and also dip his Kunai back into his pouch, the jonin was left squirming on the floor, his blood stained it a bit.
Karou would walk away silently, his pouch and wire stained with blood. For a moment there, I thought he would have caught up with me and did something nasty. Karou said, walking towards what looked like a wheat-field that was quiet and had no one there, he would walk into the wheat plantation until he found a place with more spacing.
Dropping his bagpack, he would unzip it and bring out a scroll,Time to learn another technique. Karou would whisper to himself, taking out a scroll and unrolling it, he would see a scroll with 3 jutsus, the first tagged 'Adamantine Attacking Chains' The heading sounds cool, so what can this baby do. He read the contents of the jutsu and was shocked, [color=Holy Docky, this baby is so damn coooooooooooooollllllllll!!!!!!!!![/color], he would say with a cute face, crying.
He would keep get a hold of himself, recollecting everything and line he saw, Here goes nothing, time to perfect this shit.
He would try to release his chakra, trying to mold them, but he failed, he was only able to release his chakra that extended like a rod and only went in a straight line, the chakra was even blue, he closed his eyes and decided to try the jutsu again, he would fail and lose a lot of his chakra, falling down on the muddy floor. He would passout for nearly 3 hours until he was woken up by a spider that was crawling all over his face, that was squashed by the Uzumaki's finger, he scratched his eyes with the back of his palm a bit and yawned, standing up, his cloth stained, and the mud sticking to the surface of his cloth. He would wake up, What happened?. Like he was expecting an answer, he had never fainted, anytime he slept, he always woke up to his father and mother, he thought they were around him, but they weren't, with everything dawning on him. He would look around, Of course, I was knocked out due to excess wastage of my chakra, damn, I need more chakra. He would say in his mind. He saw the scroll on the floor, on top of it were grains of sand, not much, which Karou dusted off, looking at the details and reading it again,
this time, he was ready to get it, and yes he would.
He closed his eyes, focusing on his inner self, feeling his chakra, he would mold 5 chains created by his chakra, extending above his tailbone, they would start wiggling and swinging from one place to another, following Karou's will. With that learned, he would wrap one of the chains around the scroll, dragging it towards him, looking into the paper.Yeah, Adamantine Attacking Chains, that's the name

WC:1820
Adamantine Attacking Chains: 560/560
Uzumaki Sealing Technique: 490/490
Fire Sealing Method: 490/490
RMC:1428
[spoiler=OOC]This is my starting village, the village his parents are currently in. I don't need to start travelling or anything[/spoier]
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill]   Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:00 pm

Karou smiled, things were turning out to be more than good, he would glance at the scroll and find another jutsu that caught his eye. Hmm, Five Elements Seal, now that will also be good. Kenao sat down, his legs crossed and tucked in, he would straighten the ends of the scroll just after the wind blew and rolled the ends a bit, Hmm, looks like I'll have to try this on someone, can't possibly train it out here. I need to test it on someone, well this spot looks good, nobody will know I'm doing such a thing, I'll just have to shut that person for a while with my new Adamantine Sealing Chains or seal them with my Uzumaki Sealing Technique, oh, I could just beat them up and drag them here, but it looks like the Uzumaki Sealing Technique would be better, no one will know that I took a citizen.. Karou said. He would jump up several times until he landed on the streets of the village, he would apply chakra to the soles of his black sandals, and up he goes, he would run vertically until he ran to the uppermost part of the vertical structure. Now standing on one of the tallest structures in the village, his eyes would dart around looking for a candidate for his training, he would keep moving until he saw the jonin he wounded hours ago. This is good, I get to finish what I started. Karou jumped up, his lower body was lowered in mid air, making an inclined angle, his legs straightened and close to each other, he would roll in the air before landing 3 foot behind the jonin. The jonin was on high alert, he noticed the genin leveled uzumaki that whooped his ass land behind him, well let's say he didn't notice all of it, he just felt that something was wrong and heard that something thudded. He would look back only to be met by Karou's cross punch, the punch sent him 2 foot backwards, taking 3 steps involuntarily, his head was tilted to the left due to the way the punch came, Karou knew that he had to act fast, forming the needed handseals, he would slam his hand hard on the ground. The jonin would notice the jutsu but he couldn't react as fast as he previously could, anytime he attempted to move, the injury he sustained from Karou's ninja wire still had a toll on him, with every step came a little pain, he couldn't beat to bend, if he did, the bruised skin would come into contact with each other again and he would be subjected to pain. He was replaced by a poof of smoke just as the sealing formula travelled below him, he was gone, at least for the moment. Karou smirked with his little catch, smart thinking and a handy jutsu had made catching a jonin easy and comparable to eating cheese.
He would bolt off, jumping to avoid the crowd that started chasing him when they witnessed what he did, he would keep running, he didn't dare look back, if he did, his speed would be lowered and they would catch up with him and necklace him, he would still keep running until he saw a wheat field, he would lead them all into a large wheat field, jumping up to gain distance so that his speed wouldn't be reduced immediately he stepped foot into the farm, the people would follow him into the forest, running after the direction they saw him jump to, in a jiffy, they would see another Karou jump to his west, this was not the real Karou but a clone, he would use the Clone technique to distract them, long enough for him to have escaped the angry throng. So, as the crowd saw the fake Karou, which they didn't know was fake, they would change direction and head towards the fake Karou, though the fake Karou was an efficient distraction, he couldn't afford the crowd getting close to him because if they did, they would notice that the Karou before them was etheral and it would only mean one thing, they were played and would have to get vengeance. They would simply spread out in the wheat field to see if they could catch up with him. Though the clone was only capable of travelling 10m away from Karou, Karou would still escape them, he would run and have his speed boosted, thanks to the Body Flicker Technique, his clone would have disappeared now, the people were confused, and decided to spread out, they ran as fast as they could, but couldn't catch up with the quick Karou.
Karou was in luck, they couldn't catch up with his clone, and he had travelled long enough for the villagers to be unable to catch up with him just after his clone created a bit of a distraction, after escaping the villagers, he would walk back to his previous training spot, Karou would sit down and perform the Uzumaki Sealing Technique once again, this time, the people he sealed would poof and appear on the surface of the formula, Good, I'll be the magician, you'll be the volunteers to my jutsu training. He would walk towards the injured jonin and gash him with his kunai several times, Karou wasn't capable of killing yet, as terrified as he appeared to the two people in front of him, that wasn't as terrifying as his inside was, all he needed was some volunteers, he wouldn't even kill them when he would be finished with them, the old man he sealed earlier would watch in shock, he would probably be detected with High Blood Pressure in the next few weeks because of his old age and the strees he had undergone with Karou's actions. The reason why Karou gashed the jonin was simple, he was the only one capable of using jutsu, weakening him would prevent him from fighting back and would make the training less painful and faster. At least, he hoped that he would end up in the hospital, with his woulds treated and stitched.
Kenao would straighten the ends of the scroll again, the wind had made the scroll roll up a bit, Kenao looked at the details of the jutsu, with his low chakra reserves, he would have to get both jutsu at once, he had just noticed that the Five Element seal had a counterpart, which he had to learn. If he didn't get both at his first try, he would risk losing a lot of his chakra and he could end up on the floor yet again, before he woke up, the jonin could have been good and ready to roll before he got up, and could risk getting captured, with his parents unaware of his whereabouts, Karou would close his eyes and clench his fists, walking up to the jonin, I'm sorry if I'll have to do this to you, it won't hurt, and if it does, it wouldn't last for long, I'll restore your chakra back when I'm done, I hope you'll forgive me for my actions.. Karou would say to the jonin, closing his eyes, he would eject chakra out of the tenkesu that was nearest to him. A shapeless small form of chakra that resulted from Karou's chakra manipulation would be formed at the tip of each finger, he needed to get this jutsu right, afterall, he was an Uzumaki. He would touch the jonin's head with this technique, with that, he could feel the chakra barging in to the man's body, which resulted in the weakening of the man in his pitiful state, his chakra network had been touched, they weren't the way they were again, it was a success, Karou felt like this was it, he had just did it, but he would still have to confirm from the jonin, he was just about to ask when the jonin gave him the answer he was looking for, What have you done to me?, why can't I mold my chakra properly, wanted to barrage you with some stone needles, but I can't control my chakra, kid what are you made of?, the jonin would ask, his body lying with no strength left, I performed a technique on you, that's what I did, you don't really to know the name or it's use, it seems that it worked, now, I better release the effect of this technique and free you and this geezer old man. The old man heard this, his pride had been hurt, but he better not move a muscle, he thought that he was very terrifying before he met Karou, thanks to his properties, but with the humiliation he got from being sealed by Karou's technique, he had found someone far worse than he, it was a child for that matter.
If it was an average citizen, the old man would have knocked the person that such words that described him as a geezer old man came out from, but with the little technique Karou displayed, he better not move a muscle and get a beating.
Karou closed his eyes yet again, hoping that he would get the technique this time, on his first try, getting the direct counterpart of the jutsu he was to learn, getting this jutsu wouldn't be hard then, with the way he saw it, he would even be able to break fuinjutsu of equal power to some extent thanks to his skill and lineage.
Five elements would appear at the ends of his finger tips once again, he would slam the end of his fingers on the jonin once again, sending a pulse of chakra that countered and nullified the effects of the Five elements unseal by Karou himself. The technique was a success, he didn't need anyone telling him it was, he just felt that it was, the jonin would flump on the tawny soil, that alone was capable of telling him that his work was done. He would take the scroll and dip it in his bagpack. Walking back to his parents' abode for the moment.

Five Elements Seal: 560/560
Five Elements Unseal: 560/560
WC:1764
RMC:644
TWC remaining:2072
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill]   Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training In the Land Of Wheat[Private/No Kill]
Page 1 of 1