Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Uchiha Takeshi   I_vote_lcapUchiha Takeshi   I_voting_barUchiha Takeshi   I_vote_rcap 
Will
Uchiha Takeshi   I_vote_lcapUchiha Takeshi   I_voting_barUchiha Takeshi   I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Uchiha Takeshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Uchiha Takeshi   Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Takeshi    Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:25 am

Uchiha Takeshi   66bfabe8-4fd9-45a4-8dee-e2b856f90438_zpstzphfp45

Uchiha Takeshi   0OeODz3
Name: Uchiha, Takeshi
Nickname: Tak
Uchiha Takeshi   GWSdYHs
Height: 5"1
Weight: 108 lbs.
Appearance: Takeshi is a relatively small child, standing only an inch over five feet high, and he's pretty much scrawny with not a lot of muscle tone yet, but definitely more than your average kid who wasn't working out to become a Shinobi. The boy's skin is a light tan color, and when exposed to more sun his skin tends to bronze a bit rather than burn. He has thick choppy black hair that shines with a very slight reddish hue when directly under the sun. His eyes are very peculiar for a pure-blooded Uchiha, being a brilliant sapphire blue rather than the more common obsidian black. The child has a small pointed nose, average sized rounded ears, his arms are toned for his age, and his hands have long fingers perfect for gripping things and performing hand seals. He keeps his nails trimmed all the time, sometimes having a bad habit of biting his nails if he's nervous. his legs are also rather toned for his age, though slender. His feet are perfect for running and jumping on, or used for kicks. He keeps his toes trimmed but he sometimes forgets about these more than his finger nails. His overall appearance has all kinds of girls, even old ladies doting on how cute he is. he finds all the attention to be too much, even when it's his Mom commenting.

For clothing, Takeshi is usually seen wearing white, black, or grey t-shirts with the Uchiha family emblem on the back of them. They are either short collared or turtle-neck style t-shirts. He wears these with long black or grey cargo shorts that go down to his mid-calves and have lots of pockets and straps for putting supplies in. He wears a long black leather coat over this with the clan emblem embossed into the leather on the right upper arm area. His headband is warn either over his forehead or around his neck like a bandana, most of the time around his neck. To brace his arms and legs, he wears athletic tape, and he wears black leather gloves on his hands that have finger holes just past the knuckles. The gloves have metal plates on the backs of them. His feet are also bandaged with tape but his toes are free. He wears somewhat tall black leather shinobi boots with open toes.

Uchiha Takeshi   EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Character Rank: D/Genin
Clan: Uchiha
Element: N/A (will unlock later IC)
Uchiha Takeshi   IVLimad
Personality:

Takeshi is a bold, serious, and sensitive kid who does what he thinks is right, and seems to be rather stand-offish and stoic, and sometimes he's rude (but he's actually nice). However, this doesn't mean he's fearless. While he's not afraid of heights, or the dark, Takeshi is wary of girls (they creep him out. He's still in the "cooties" phase and finds them gross and weird). He also has a fear of gooey slimey things. Takeshi is also claustrophobic and prefers not to be in tight spaces or in crowded streets or rooms. He is also shy about meeting new people and expresses some nervousness in that he's quiet and not eager to speak up to strangers, especially females, who he might run away from because of reasons already stated. This only goes away after he feels comfortable around someone, and for that to happen, it may take a few days, maybe even a few weeks, but if you would do something untrustworthy, he would never befriend you, and he'd leave on first sight of you. He'd only work with someone he didn't like if he was forced to do so, and in that case, he wouldn't speak to them unless it was absolutely necessary. Besides those things, though he may sometimes seem cruel or cold, he's actually a very caring and kind young man, and though he's nervous about meeting people, he is actually really quite nice when gotten to be known.

When Takeshi succeeds in making a friend, he would be loyal to them through thick and thin and help out in any way. The only time he would refuse to help someone is if the idea was completely stupid, and it'd get them killed. However, if someone didn't listen to his advice and did the stupid thing anyway, he'd try to save them from their own demise. However, Takeshi doesn't take kindly to betrayals and lies. He'd never forgive someone who would double-cross him and would rather see them dead than welcome back their friendship. That person who lost his trust would therefore, have to prove their worth, and that action would need to be accepted by Takeshi.

Takeshi believes that being a shinobi is what he was born to do. Therefore he takes his missions and training very seriously and aims to succeed at all of them, as he wants to prove himself a wonderful Uchiha that's strong enough to protect his  family and Clan, and maybe one day become the Mizukage. Against enemies, the boy is ruthless and would kill any target he deemed unworthy to live without remorse. He would not kill someone for petty means though, only if it was necessary to kill that person. He does however, like the feeling he gets when he's fighting. It gives him a rush, and makes him feel good. That being said, he enjoys a healthy competition, but he also knows where to draw the line.

In his leisure time, Takeshi enjoys skateboarding, traveling the country-side, eating out, lots of intensive training, and generally enjoying being outside in nature. The boy is  quite sensitive, as he's easily annoyed, and doesn't respond well to rude behavior, and get get rather rude himself if he feels he needs to. He also doesn't get many jokes. However, despite his short fuse, the boy is learning to control his anger, and better channel it towards productive means, like training. He also speaks rather well most of the time, and uses honorifics often.

Note: Though mature for his age, Tak is still only a ten year old boy. He still has a lot to learn in life, and hasn't had to deal with hardships a lot of others have gone through. Therefore, though he's intelligent, well-spoken, and seems sharper than other kids his age, he has a lot to learn about humility and the way the world really works. It's a bumpy road ahead for our little hero in the making.

His Family
The Uchiha Clan
Animals
Nature
Training
Ice Cream
Pork Pot-stickers
Anything with Bacon
Soda Pop

Dislikes:

Girls
Slimey things
Jerks
Bullies
Haters
Brussels sprouts
Mayonnaise
Boredom
Lectures
Small Spaces
Being coddled
Loneliness

Family Members:  *Kazehana Uchiha- Mother
                                 *Tenrou Uchiha- Father
                                 *Kaede Uchiha- Grandmother
                                 *Hideaki Uchiha- Grandfather
                                 *Kimiko Uchiha- Older Sister

Character History:

A Little Family History-
Spoiler:

Birth of Takeshi-
Spoiler:

Academy-
Spoiler:

Last edited by Takeshi Uchiha on Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Uchiha Takeshi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Takeshi    Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:09 am

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Uchiha Takeshi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Takeshi    Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 12:47 am

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Uchiha Takeshi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Takeshi    Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:36 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha Takeshi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Takeshi    Uchiha Takeshi   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Takeshi
Page 1 of 1