Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Uchiha, Uno Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Uchiha, Uno Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Uchiha, Uno Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Uchiha, Uno Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Uchiha, Uno Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Uchiha, Uno Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Uchiha, Uno Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Uchiha, Uno Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Uchiha, Uno Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Uchiha, Uno I_vote_lcapUchiha, Uno I_voting_barUchiha, Uno I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Uchiha, Uno

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uno

Uno

Uchiha, Uno Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha, Uno   Uchiha, Uno Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:52 am

Uchiha, Uno Darktr10

Uchiha, Uno 0OeODz3
Name: Uno Uchiha
Nickname: N/A

Uchiha, Uno GWSdYHs
Height: 5 Foot 8 Inches
Weight: 130 Pounds
Appearance: Uno Uchiha always strived to ensure that she looked exactly like her other two brothers; and it was an easy feat up until puberty hit due to them being identical triplets. When she could no longer pass easily as a male she took certain precautions to ensure that she and her two brothers would continue to be unable to be told apart, including binding her chest tightly to ensure that her breasts were well hidden and covered.

With her breasts bound she looks very masculine in appearance. Standing at five feet eight inches tall she is precisely one hundred and sixty pounds. She is muscular; built like a Taijutsu based fighter. Reddish brown colored eyes stand out against naturally pale flesh. Her hair is long, going down about an inch past her buttocks, and is a pinkish white in color: allowed to hang free until near the end where it then bound together by a piece of black cloth.

Her face, when not covered is easily seen as oval in appearance, coming to a soft point near her chin. Eyebrows are slender, and yet not shaped too feminine in nature. Her nose is perfect; coming to a soft top and perfectly shaped and sized to fit on her face. Lips are a naturally pale pink in color, and seem to be in a permanent pout type shape. The rest of her body is as flawless as her face; not a single scar, cut, or bruise covering her entire being.

Uno dresses with her face covered all of the time. Her village hitai-ate is worn around her forehead where it can be shown clearly amongst the long bangs that hand down and frame her face. Her top is sleeveless, going from a dark color over her chest and turning suddenly into a lighter color over her ribs and stomach. Pants are dark gray and baggy around her thighs and knees, tucked in to black boots that go up almost to her knees. Black gloves that go nearly up to her elbows are worn on her hands at almost all times.

Uchiha, Uno EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: C | Chuunin
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind

Uchiha, Uno IVLimad
Personality:  “Fuck off.” Uno is by no means a people person. She is an introvert to her very core and cares little for social interactions. She prefers to work alone the majority of the time save for her brothers, and trusts almost no one but her closest circle of people which consist mainly of Due and Tre.

“If I have to... let's get this the hell over with.” When Uno is forced to work in a team or squad that doesn't consist of her two siblings then her overall aim is to get it done with as fast as possible. She tolerates little goofing off or fooling around: she wants to get her task done and move on with her life – and as far away from those she's been forced to work with as possible. She's normally quiet when she works, choosing not to say anything unless she absolutely has to: while some could see this as being focused – and she can indeed be focused - it's often more that she knows with her quick temper and short fuse that she could snap, and no one would be happy if she did that. So she chooses to say nothing at all then say something that could start an issue and prolong her having to deal with the people she's dealing with.

“This is mine, touch it and I will break every bone in your body in alphabetical order.” Uno is territorial at the best of times. You simply do not touch something that belongs to her. However, this territorial reaction is increased ten fold when someone messes with one of the very few people Uno actually considers her friends, let alone her family. It makes her absolutely lethal: she will stop at nothing to destroy anyone who has harmed someone she cares for, no matter the personal cost to herself, and the only way to stop her when she is like that is by killing her because she will not stop until her goal is reached. Only those she cares about stand a chance at stopping her any other way, and even then she can prove to be as stubborn as a mule.

“Oh, I'm not going to kill you. I'm just going to cut you... a lot.” Uno is a complete sadist. She likes pain: both giving and receiving it. This enjoyment of pain stems rather deep too: she 'gets off' on it in all sense of the word. When she's not causing others pain she's often causing herself pain simply because her brain's receptors combine pain with a great deal of pleasure. It makes Uno a rough individual to deal with at the best of times, even more-so if she's in a foul mood that day.

“I go where you go. I'm at your side for life.” When it comes to her family Uno is as loyal as they come. No secret would, even through torture, leave her lips – though, she'd likely get off on being tortured due to her addiction to pain. She would follow her siblings into battle with no hesitation, and no matter the cause behind the battle. No adventure or journey could separate her or cause her to leave her friends side: her protective and loyal nature wouldn't allow it. She is simply there through thick and thin, till death do they part.

“What's mine is yours. Take it,  you need it more then I do.” Uno would literally give someone she cares for the shirt off of her own back in the middle of a blizzard if they asked, and even if they didn't. She puts those she cares for before herself in all aspects, showing compassion and caring that few others get a chance to even glimpse at.

“Keep your nose out of my business or I'll remove the fucking thing.” It's truly as simple as that: Uno is a very private person who likes to keep her own business and the business of those she cares for to herself. Keeping secrets is something that she is just damned good at. You'd simply be better off talking to a wall and getting information out of it then trying to get it out of Uno if she doesn't want to give it up.

“Keep poking at the beast and it'll bite back.” This 'beast' would be Uno's temper. It's short, as is her fuse, and it's constantly brewing just beneath the surface. The smallest thing could trigger a violent or aggressive reaction from Uno: and no two triggers seem to be the same. What bothers Uno one day might not bother her the next. Just as what didn't bother Uno yesterday could bother her today. She's unpredictable in this nature.

Character History: The Uchiha triplets; Uno, Due, and Tre. Despite being named one, two, and three respectively, they were actually born backwards with Tre being the born first boy, Due the second born boy, and Uno the last born and only girl – though she never allowed the fact that she was female to be known if she could help it.

The birth of the Uchiha triplets was not something that had been exactly meant to happen, nor planned in any way. Their mother, Celia, was a young shinobi who was one of the most beautiful woman in their village, and yet very highly skilled as well. She went on an undercover mission using her feminine wiles to gather intelligence information from a group she was supposed to be infiltrating. She ended up bedding a rouge Uchiha, Ciro, who was wanted for heinous crimes in order to gain trust within the group she was gathering intelligence on. They accepted her soon after and she was able to gather the information needed in order to complete her mission. Upon returning home a month later she quickly discovered soon after that she was pregnant.

Despite the nature of the conception of the children in her womb she couldn't fathom the idea of 'getting rid of them'. Even only a month pregnant she already loved her children. Yet, this left her in a horrifying position giving the standing of her family. She knew she had only a little bit of time to figure something out however, for she feared her father's wrath greatly. The answer to her problems came in the form of an old acquaintance of hers, Yarō: another Uchiha who offered to marry her upon hearing of her predicament. By marrying someone so high standing within the Uchiha clan it would garner him higher favor and standing among them. The marriage between Yarō and Celia was a quick affair though large: and seven and a half months later the Uchiha triplets were born.

Their mother dotted on them and loved them greatly, yet Yarō seemed to care little for them. This indifferent attitude grew only more pronounced as the children aged and it became apparent that Celia could have no more children. By the time the three children were three years old it was quite clear to them that their father didn't like them – though they knew not the cause of this at the time. Uno, along with her two brother's simply learned to avoid the man at all costs.

Uno at a young age took a liking to games that tested her mind. Puzzles, strategy games, rope puzzles, anything that trained and challenged her mind she enjoyed.

The children trained with their mother and followed her everywhere when she wasn't away in missions, and hung with other family members when that was the case. By the time that they were about thirteen years old they began to notice that the relationship between their parents wasn't as well and good as it seemed. Celia loved Yarō, but it was clear that Yarō didn't love her back and was regretting their marriage. In public they put on a perfect face and played pretend very well, yet it was a completely different story behind closed doors. Their father and mother fought constantly, and at first it was simply arguments, but it soon began to escalate.

Perhaps it was because of this more then anything that as Uno began to go through puberty she began to bind her chest; she refused to allow herself to look at all feminine, looking at herself and seeing her mother was a painful thought process. She wished to continue to look like her other siblings at all costs, even if such a method of 'change' was painful at first. In the end this would help her to better blend in with her brothers, and allow them to also continue to work effectively together in tag team style battles – making it very hard for their opponent to be able to tell them apart and keeping up the element of surprise.

On their fourteenth birthday, after a rather nasty bout between Celia and Yarō their mother finally told them the truth: giving them the information that she had held from them for fourteen years – who their real father was.

One day shortly after the triplets fifteenth birthday the triplets returned home from training to find their mother on the floor. Her lifeless form had clearly been beaten and in the end stabbed. There was no reason to doubt who was the culprit behind this. The triplets gathered up their mother's body and took her to a favorite field on the outskirts of their village – it was a place that they had visited often for picnics with Celia, a place that they knew their mother was very fond of. They buried her by hand, refusing to use any form of jutsu and wanting to make it a labor of love.

Upon returning to their home the three sat in silence for over seven hours, not sharing a single word or look between them – such things were no longer needed at this point, they all shared the same mind frame of what needed to be done. At the end of this seven hour long wait their home's door opened and in staggered their brute of a bastard step father. The three siblings worked flawlessly to subdue the man and quickly over-came him with their significant difference in numbers. What they did to the man was horrendous and horrifying: each one took turns torturing him for hours at a time, only stopping when he lost consciousness from the pain. Their methods were toe curling and very creative at the same time. This went on for a total of seven days before the man died of blood loss. After he had died they completely destroyed his body, erasing any trace of the man known as Yarō. Following this they gathered up what little they truly needed and set fire to the house while ensuring that it would look like an accident: they wanted the bad memories to burn while keeping the good within them

From there the three siblings set out on a quest: they wanted to hunt down the man their mother told them of only a year prior – their biological father. He was blamed for a lot of what happened to their mother: had he never impregnated her she never would have had to suffer at the hands of that brute, and she would still be alive. So, he too, had to suffer as their bastard of a step father had.

It took the triplets years to hunt down the man known as Ciro but about the time they were seventeen they finally located him. His den of criminals was rather large at that point and well fortified, but that mattered little to the three: they would allow nothing and no one to stand in their way from their task. He would be eliminated at all costs. They attacked skillfully, utilizing not only the fact that all three of them looked completely identical but also shadow clone jutsu. By doing this they were able to evenly and easily dispatch of the not only his criminal cronies, but also overwhelm and capture Ciro himself before he could escape. He too was subject to their torturous methods, though to his credit he lasted two weeks compared to the one week their bastard father survived.

Following this they heard of the Uchiha clan founding the village of Kirkgakure. Not wanting to return to their home village and face the memories that place held the triplets decided to set out to this new village and live among their clan once more...

Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Uchiha, Uno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Uno   Uchiha, Uno Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:36 am

Uchiha, Uno Chibi_11
Back to top Go down

Uchiha, Uno
Page 1 of 1