Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu I_vote_lcapRei Uchiha's Jutsu I_voting_barRei Uchiha's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu I_vote_lcapRei Uchiha's Jutsu I_voting_barRei Uchiha's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu

Go down 
+3
Webmaster
Takeshi Uchiha
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:01 pm

Katon:

Pure Ninjutsu:

Fuuinjutsu:
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Name: Kirigakure Safety Protocol
Type: Fuinjutsu, Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: Touch
Handseals: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: The Fuinjutsu user carves seals into the body of the one under the Kirigakure Safety Protocol(KSP). The user focuses chakra into their finger and carves the seal "Destruction" onto the intended body part. During the process of the carving, an explosive tag is placed within the seal, causing the explosive tag's seal to overlap the sealing technique. Once this is complete, the seal turns invisible and can only be seen by those who can see chakra, though those with a sensing ability can sense that something is there. The purpose of this destruction seal is to prevent enemies of Kirigakure and traitors from stealing the village's secrets. Stealing the marked object with ill intent, regardless of the host living or dead, will cause the seal to activate. Upon being stolen, the seals on the marked object will expand over the entire length of the object and shrink the size of the object to the size of a coin: the explosive tag will then detonate inside the small space and utterly destroy whatever was sucked inside. This technique is designed to have minimal injury on the possessor of the seal should their secrets be stolen while living.
Only the one who performed the sealing technique and the kage of Kirigakure can unseal this technique. If someone has a means of finding and learning of this seal's location on the body and its sealing method, they are still required to have an S Rank Fuinjutsu skill to unseal this destruction seal. A skilled and knowledgeable ally with proper medical skills with no ill intentions could operate on the marked object without activation of the destruction seal on the body.
History: In fear of having their secrets and clans stolen, Kirigakure has offered a means of securing their clan secrets. This Fuinjutsu technique was originally designed to protect the founding Uchiha of Kirigakure. Some choose to use this technique on themselves and others have it forced onto them.

Last edited by Rei Uchiha on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:59 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:07 am

You should give an exact measurement of the explosion because otherwise it looks like it should destroy more than just the area oof the body the fuuinjutsu is placed on. Also, you do know there are unsealing methods that could remove this? You might want to add something like the seal is invisible once placed, so it'll be harder to detect, unless of course someone has the ability to sense chakra or see it, then thy can at least find the seal, and from there it'd be up to them to try and destroy or remove it.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:23 am

Wise words, bump!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:30 am

5m = 16 ft. Is this a suicide bomb? You could have it as such, but it'd also kill the person that the seal is placed on. You might want to make a reverse version or have it unsealable by something like Five Finger Unseal, but probably a custom unseal would be better, to preserve the information if it's to be given to someone.

As for the example you gave...like destroying a Sharingan so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands...you could make this a separate technique that would destroy just the eyes upon activation of the seal, and or upon the death of the fuuinjutsu holder.

These are just my ideas,but I think they could help you.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:49 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:02 am

'PPROVED
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:15 am

Name: Silent Killing Technique
Type: Taijutsu/Bukijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Speed: As fast as the user's Speed stat
Description: This is a special movement technique created by the most skilled shinobi of the mist. Having adopted several forms of combat, including guerrilla warfare, the Kirigakure shinobi have adopted a method of movement that renders their movements perfectly silent to strike their foes in unsuspecting manners. This technique varies on the user's individual skill in Taijutsu. A master of Taijutsu has no speed loss when using this technique, but each rank below S Rank receives a movement speed loss based on rank. The loss of speed is reduced by 10 per lower rank. Reduces A Rank Taijutsu by 10, B Rank by 20, C Rank by 30 & D Rank by 40. Kirigakure exclusive technique.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:28 am

Same as silent killing~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:06 am

Name: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Range: Long(20M)
Handseals: Put both hand palms together then slam one hand on the water's surface
Speed: 60
Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water that enter into a wall formation and rain down to attack the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:09 am

This will be added to the Canon Water Technique page. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Name: Cursed Tongue Eradication
Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: Water
Handseals:
Speed: 90
Description: When the wearer of this cursed seal speaks about anything incriminating related to Kirigakure or its allies, their entire body will be paralyzed, taking away their ability to speak or move. It is applied to the tongue and takes the shape of three solid lines and two broken lines from the back of the tongue to the tip.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Good to go. I'll get this added to the canon list.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:48 am

Name: Brief Flash
Type: Supplementary
Element: Raiton
Range: 5M
Handseals: Ram
Description: This technique is basic and serves no purpose of actual damage. The user molds their chakra and raiton affinity inside them and discharges it in a ratio of 1/1 for a balanced electrical burst. This burst does not damage, but rather it emits an instant and intense light from the user's own body capable of briefly blinding a foe from all directions. Blurred vision for 1 post.

Name: Rising Flash
Range: 20M
Speed: 10
Description: This technique serves no actual battle purpose, nor damaging purpose. This technique was creating as a form of visual signal especially useful during search parties over large areas. The user discharged an orb of lightning from their hand straight up into the air. Despite being lightning, this technique is very slow and more so floats upward and then expands once it reaches 20M high and creates a beacon above the intended location. This beacon shines bright but is completely harmless as it pulsates.

Name: Discharged Tendrils
Type: Offensive
Range: 10M
Handseals: Tiger → Ram → Rat
Speed: 20
Description: The user charges and releases a small stream of electricity from the palms of both of their hands. This stream of electricity lashes out as tendrils that can cause 1st degree electrical burns and mild numbing for 1 post.

Name: Discharged Blast
Type: Defensive
Range: 5M
Handseals: Tiger → Ram → Tiger
Description: This technique is often used for defensive purposes, the design of it in convenient and is effective for preventing sudden and close range damage. The user performs the handseals and then claps their hands in the direction they need to defend from. Once clapped, their hands release a charge of electricity in the frontal vicinity of the user and causes the discharged lightning to explode in front of them. Opponents caught within the blast suffer 1st degree electrical burns and mild numbing for 1 post. Small projectile weapons will be polarized and float harmlessly in the air for 1 post instead of hitting the user.

Name: Lightning Ball
Range: Close(5m)
Handseals: Ram→ Tiger
Description: The user charges lightning into their hand and releases the electricity in the shape of a condensed orb. This orb of lightning floats in the air at about four feet off the ground and remains stationary. nything that comes into contact with the orb or close to it, causes the orb to explode into sparks of lightning and shocks the closest objects to deal 1st degree electrical burns and mild numbing for 1 post.

Name: Lightning Line
Type: Offensive
Range: 10m
Handseals: Tiger
Description: The use of this technique is simple but effective. The user charges lightning into their two fingers on either hand and then touches two points of contact, the lightning connects along the two points of contact and creates a tangible but thin blade of lightning. Objects and opponents who come into contact with the lightning line will suffer 1st degree electrical burns, mild numbing for 1 post & receive half inch deep lacerations in their skin.

Name: Lightning Rod
Type: Defensive
Range: Self
Handseals: one-handed Ram
Description: The user of this technique waits for their opponent to attempt physical combat with them, after which, the user performs a one handed ram handseal and reaches towards the sky. The air generates a strong bolt of electricity that travels through the user's body and transfers to whomever touches them. This causes 1st degree burns across the opponent's body and mild numbing for 1 post. Without a solid stance, failure to transfer the lightning will cause the damage to the user if they have no method for releasing the tethered lightning.

Name: Lightning Embodiment
Description: A simple lightning technique for generating lightning throughout the body and then directing that flow of lightning into whatever they are touching. typically this is applied to held weapons, imbuing the weapons with a mild electrical current that shocks whomever it comes into contact with, casing 1st degree electrical burns, mild numbing and 1 inch deep lacerations.

Name: Flash Warning
Handseals: Tiger → Ram → Dog
Description: This technique has only but a couple of purposes and is not directly designed for combat. The user charges lighting into one body part and releases the lightning in the shape of written messages. This can be done with either drawing the message on a surface with their lightning without fear of electrocution or burning even if it is paper: this can also be accomplished by using the tongue to shape the message inside the mouth and then release it when opening their mouth. Whether traveling by written object or through the air through speech, the lightning will disperse harmlessly should the message travel passed 20meters.

Last edited by Rei Uchiha on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katsuro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Katsuro

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:33 am

Quote :
Description: This technique serves no actual battle purpose, nor damaging purpose. This technique was creating as a form of visual signal especially useful during search parties over large areas. The user discharged an orb of lightning from their hand straight up into the air. Despite being lightning, this technique is very slow and more so floats upward and then expands once it reaches 20M high and creates a beacon above the intended location. This beacon shines bright but is completely harmless as it pulsates.

A lot like Lightning Signal Flare.

The damage that says 1 inch lacerations, that's a bit much for cuts into people at D ranked techniques. I'll get another staff to decide about the 1 inch lacerations.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Katsuro wrote:
Quote :

A lot like Lightning Signal Flare.

The damage that says 1 inch lacerations, that's a bit much for cuts into people at D ranked techniques.  I'll get another staff to decide about the 1 inch lacerations.

Rising Flash: This technique is a custom with half the speed of Signal Flare and no harmful effects.

Lighting Line: Reduced the lacerations to half inch.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:26 pm

Rising flash seems alright to me honestly.

Half inch lacerations seem alright as well. Unless had other issues, I'm gonna call these approved.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:38 pm

Name: Twice Divine Intervention
Range: 100m
Handseals: Custom handseal
Speed: 125
Description: First, the user molds their chakra into condensed lightning within their body, which surrounds their body momentarily until the jutsu is released. While coated in this lightning, it will cause 4th degree electrical burns and heavy paralysis if made in contact with anyone. While in use, the user must remain stationary and be able to use both hands. Both hands will be brought up to the user's face and perform an open-centered pyramid handseal. The user opens their mouth and releases one large beam of lightning from their gut in a linear direction as incredible speed. The beam of energy is capable of piercing S Rank objects not reinforced with chakra and incinerate objects A Rank & lower, also causing incineration on opponents with less than 100 Durability.

Name: Coming of the Thunder God
Range: 80M
Speed: 100
Description: This is a rather simple but overwhelming technique. Instead of focusing the chakra into any given form or intended location, the user instead charges an incredible amount of Raiton chakra within their body, which will cause 4th degree electrical burns and major paralysis for 1 post. Upon activation, the user forcefully releases all of the pent up Raiton chakra from within their body in one sudden and mighty explosion around them. The blast leaves them at the epicenter unharmed while 80M radius around them everything is electrocuted with 4th degree electrical burns & major paralysis for 1 post in a spherical electrical detonation. To use this technique, the battlefield must have had at least two S Rank Katon techniques been used or 1 S Rank Raiton technique to supercharge the particles in the air.

Name: Thunder God: Phase 1
Range: 80M
Speed: 100
Description: This technique charges large amounts of Raiton chakra into the user but does not imbue or augment their physical combat. Instead this jutsu stores a vast amount of lightning chakra within the body and builds up the reserves for Phase 2. When Phase 1 is active, the user compresses lightning chakra into the tip of their finger and point their index finger at a target location and fires a thin but extremely fast positive ion lightning bolt capable of piercing S Rank barriers and items not bolstered by chakra. Wherever and whatever Phase 1's lightning shots touch become activation "hotzones" for Phase 2. Only 1 shot may be used per application of this jutsu, though this does not limited in number by Phase 2's activation.

Name: Thunder God: Phase 2
Range: 100M
Speed: 90
Description: This jutsu is only being capable of used after Thunder God: Phase 1. After having fired the lightning bolts, whatever that has been charged upon contact becomes susceptible to Phase 2's effect. The user having charged lightning chakra into their body, then releases it by clapping their hands. The positive ions from Phase 1 become supercharged with Negative ions and cause the affected targets/objects to experience massive electrocution in the form of an electrical storm. The range of these circumferential intense electrical bursts are 20M each and cause 4th degree electrical burns & major paralysis for 1 post.

Last edited by First Mizukage Rei-Sama on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:50 pm

Okay so... For all your jutsu where it says type, you need to put what type of jutsu it is. Ninjutsu, genjutsu, fuinjutsu, etc. Not it's use.

Twice Divine, this is three jutsu in one. Jutsu aren't combos. Please make these separate techs. Also some type of startup is necessary of jutsu of this caliber

Coming of thunder God, again you need startup for ridiculously strong jutsu. Also, a circumference measures a flat area. If you want it to affect things not on the ground, you're gonna need to make it a radius. It also needs some sort of flaw. Simply destroying everything in an eighty meter radius is not enough. I'd also like to point out that it would destroy the ground, cause you to call eighty meters and die.

Thunder God Phase One denied. Bootleg limited tech. See Lightning Release Armor. By effect Phase two is also denied due to the lack of use in phase one.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:23 pm

Twice Divine Intervention: altered

Coming of the Thunder God: altered

Thunder God: Phase 1 & 2: I request you to reconsider this. On a fundamental level, these jutsu are different than LRA. These jutsu provide no physical buffs/increases, they are but a condensed Raiton chakra coated around the user for the purpose of building up a large enough force to perform Phase 2. Phase 1 is only used for building up the necessary amount of chakra & requires 2 posts of use before Phase 2 can be used. 3 Posts total with double the amount of chakra to perform phase 2. Also, I added a stipulation to Phase 1 to prevent Ninjutsu during the 2 posts of phase 1.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:36 pm

I still see most of these jutsu stating they can incinerate anything. This is not going to fly~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ryan

Ryan

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:48 pm

No sorry. You still produce a Chakra cloak that protects you from damage just like LRA. It's too similar
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:32 pm

For what it's worth, I am very opposed to the "anything that uses lightning and is remotely cloak-like is a rip off of lightning release armor." His first technique is about as far as you can get from lightning release armor without just using a different element. It isn't even an armor. It does not protect from harm. It deters people for waltzing up and punching him, but so does whatever the chidori variant of lightning release armor.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Incineration removed. 

Thunder God Phase 1 & 2 altered.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:47 am

Name: Tenjin
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: KKG, Taijutsu
Handsigns: N/A
Range: Visual
Description: Tenjin is a eye ability not commonly associated with most Mangekyo Sharingan abilities: much more rare and valuable, this eye ability grants great fluidity in combat. Unlike most Mangekyo Sharingan doujutsu, Tenjin focuses the eye's power on the user instead of outside the user. Combining Tenjin with the other Mangekyo Sharingan abilities, it makes the Uchiha a formidable opponent indeed. While active, the user's Strength and Speed stats are increased by 50pts. Notably, the user's body is overflowing with chakra which vitalizes their physical power and reflexes, coupled with the sharingan's natural perception, the user becomes near-clairvoyant during battle, capable of matching the strength and speed of multiple shinobi. Each use of this eye ability removes 2% blindness with 1% additional blindness per extra post. Additional S Rank chakra upkeep(35) required for each additional post.

Requirements: Mangekyo Sharingan, 5 Taijutsu,  Left Mangekyou Sharingan

Last edited by First Mizukage Rei-Sama on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next