Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kai's Jutsu I_vote_lcapKai's Jutsu I_voting_barKai's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kai's Jutsu

Go down 
+2
Horus
Kai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:12 am

Taijutsu

Name: Tenketsu Needle
Type: Taijutsu
Element: -
Range: Close
Handseals: -
Speed: -
Description: A technique that has the Hyuga targeting a single chakra point with a two finger strike in an attempt to plug the chakra that’s being used temporarily. So, for example, if the left arm is struck than no chakra can be stream through that limb for the duration of a single post.

Name: Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms
Description: A weaker version of the Hyuga’s Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms technique. Like it’s parent jutsu, the Hyuga delivers two consecutive strikes to make two, then another two consecutive strikes to make four, four consecutive strikes to make eight, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen, and then sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty-two.

Name: Interception Method
Description: A technique that allows the user to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising their knee and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between her two limbs and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively injuring the attacker at the same time. The technique is capable of shattering the bone caught between her two limbs.

Name: Protecting Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Description: A technique developed and utilized by Hyuga which involves the movement of their arms to provide a 360 degree range of protection for their body. This is a technique where Hyuga produces a continuous stream of chakra from their palms, which are formed into large, strong, flexible, arc-shaped chakra blades. These stream of blades spread out across their entire attack range, effectively forming a barricade between themselves and their opponents.

Name: Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
Range: 0-10m
Speed: 100
Description: A stronger version of Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm. The Hyuga hits the target at close range with a powerful wave of chakra emitted from their palm which sends the target flying whilst delivering severe damage.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:32 am

Bump

24 hour bump.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Those are canon techniques you're registering as your own. So call them what they are please.

Tenketsu Needle needs to be bumped to C-rank minimum.

Silent Fist should be B-ranked. Its also a canon filler technique. Again call it what it is. Though why betray the Hyuuga ethics in such a way?

Please made those editz. I will look in again. The rest of the Jutsus seem fine.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 6:06 pm

To begin this reply, what do you mean call it what it is? If you mean remove Kai's name, then I did that since that's what I believe you were getting at and if so just say that next time.

Moving along. Bumped the needles.

Why would a simple punch that is silent be B? It has no added effects other than concealing noise and it isn't that complex to perform. Also, how am I betray the Hyuga's ethics by having a silent punch?
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 6:14 pm

What is that broken code you're trying to post?

Needles bumped. Good stuff.
And yes I was referring to insert Kai's name.
You also mentioned that its just a basic punch. But like I said, that technique comes from a style that has its own origins. And the way I understand it, its not to be taken as just a silent punch. And the Hyuga thing? Don't take it personal, but I think Neji would turn in his grave, knowing that a fellow Hyuga chose some other style over the Gentle Fist. That is all I was getting at.

Now then. Lets bump the fist up please and we're good.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Code is only broken for those who don't have html activated, you should enable it to see it in all its glorious glory. As this universe is AU, whether or not Neji would be dishonored by my actions is moot. As for the technique, Silent Fist, it is simply a jutsu that makes no sound. Just as it says in the description. That description alone does not make it a B rank technique. Other than the fact it suppresses sound wouldn't increase the rank higher than C rank. Maybe if it did additional damage after striking would it be considered a B rank technique but it doesn't. You can still see the fist if you are looking and most likely be able to dodge it quite easily. The weaknesses of the jutsu far outnumber the single strength of making it like a whisper in wind.
Back to top Go down
Katsuro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Katsuro

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 6:54 pm

I have permission from staff to post here. I just want to make sure you know that Conceited didn't want to be rude so i wrote this message for her. She forgot to credit me for it. If you get offended by the message or whatever, I'm the one that wrote it.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:28 pm

I can now see the code. Yatta!!
Now then I will show you why I wanted it bumped to B-rank.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Silent_Fist

I have reservations about it. Because one its a fighting style on its own and a different kind of taijutsu that if utilized in a certain way can be devastating. I look at it from a jutsu application point of view and uses.

Also the Neji stuff wasnt designed to be taken seriously lol.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:49 pm

Since I need some of the techniques listed in this thread and I'm done going back and forth with you, I just removed it.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:00 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Tenketsu needle is approved.

Thirty two palms. I get that its a weaker version but you have to still detail what it does like blow tenketsu when a person is within what range and for how many posts is their tenketsu blocked.

Interception jutsu is good but shattering bone is a bit much for a B rank. Change the effect or reduce it to snapping limb or cracking the bone.

Sixty four palms is approved.

Mountain crusher. How far does it send the target flying? How severe is the damage done?
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Thirty-Two Palms: 5 meters sounds good?

Interception: Can make it based on user's strength.

Mountain Crusher: I can make it remainder of the range. So if user used it on somebody 5m away, the would fly back 5m.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 12:19 am

Bump

24 hour bump.
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Jutsu   Kai's Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1