Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
More Temasa Jutsu I_vote_lcapMore Temasa Jutsu I_voting_barMore Temasa Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
More Temasa Jutsu I_vote_lcapMore Temasa Jutsu I_voting_barMore Temasa Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

More Temasa Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clad

Clad

More Temasa Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: More Temasa Jutsu   More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 5:06 pm

Name: Ghost Clone
Type: Ninjutsu/Temasa
Element: N/A
Range: N/A
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: Same as the user
Description: These Clones are different from shadow clones for two reasons. Firstly they have the ability to communicate to another including the user of the Jutsu. Secondly coming into contact with a ghost clone will cause more danger than one would like to intend. Not only can they deliver the same amount of Taijutsu damage as their user but physical contact will apply the same way as if they had come into contact for the user's other jutsus. Meaning the main user does not have be touching the victim for a contact jutsu as long as a clone comes into contact. These clones may be converted into a A-rank Jutsu or below to target opponents. This means they would poof into a jutsu.

Name: Ghost Tracker
Range: N/A
Handseals: rabbit,boar, monkey, tiger, dragon
Speed: Same as the user
Description: Once the user finishes their hand seal a small spirit (not the host's spirits) runs and attaches itself to whatever target the user intended. The spirit latches on unseen and un-felt unless a Dojutsu to detect spirits are used. These spirits give the user an active were-about where the target is. This is a very accurate Tracking device that can span across other countries. There are no offensive or defensive capability this jutsu in itself has.

Name: Yeok Heurim Jae-eo
Range: Up to 30 meters
Handseals: ram rabit boar horse
Speed: Speed of the user
Description: Once the user completes the hand seals they either look into a direction with their Dojutsu active or direct with an open palm. A rush of Chakra moves forward. The Jutsu is simple any body of chakra that is hit by this wave that is around 3 meters wide has their Chakra flow altered in the opposite direction. In the brief moment they are struck by this they lose control over their body. However this is perhaps about 1 to 2 seconds. Victims of this jutsu are unable to use their Chakra until they expend A rank chakra to push the flow back out.

Name: Mulgwishin
Range: Within 50 meters away from the user
Handseals: dragon tiger horse rabbit boar tiger.
Speed: Same as the user.
Description: After the handseals are complete a blob of darkish blueish shadow that kinda looks like a Circle of water appears under the user. It travels fast towards the intended target. Once it reaches the target right below them, ghastly hands (that can be see upon contact) grabs a hold of their legs. The strength in which it grabs the target is the same as the user and the number of hands range from two at first, but increase rapidly as more hands rise higher and higher to eventually hold up to your neck and face. They end up grabbing your whole body including your arms and legs so you end up in a crucifixion position. The fight to break free is much like a tug of war and obviously the victim would need to be stronger to win. Total hands number around 24 hands and arms. These hands count as "Contact" for other Jutsu. This is not a paralysis Jutsu. An A-rank upkeep may be paid per post to change the direction of the jutsu.

Name: 3 Fan Barrier
Type: Barrier Ninjutsu/Fuuinjutsu
Range: within 20 meters
Handseals: Tiger, rabbit, boar, horse.
Speed: Same as the user.
Description: This Jutsu can only be used with the 3 Fan Barriers ( will be made shortly). The 3 fans fan out together and almost join each other to make a full circular fan. They grow in Size to match the Rashomon Gates. These Fans individually have great protective abilities but when the 3 of them come together they are able to Withstand numerous amounts of pressure and damage. They hold the durability of a 100 for each fan.

Name: Soul Siphon
Range: Contact
Handseals: Boar Tiger dragon horse dog ram tiger rat dragon
Speed: N/A
Description: Soul Siphon is a deadly Ninjutsu that targets the Chakra of their Victims. When the Jutsu hand seals are complete the user can Contact (touch) their victims or objects and Siphon the Chakra out of them at will. S-rank Amount of Chakra can be siphoned per post. However it cannot be brief touch. It has be a solid hold or full hand contact. This Jutsu does not need a upkeep when Siphoning Chakra away from its victims.

Last edited by RedClad on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

More Temasa Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Temasa Jutsu   More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:11 am

Made the grammar checks.

Drastically reduced the ranges on requested techniques.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

More Temasa Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Temasa Jutsu   More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:17 am

3 Fan Barrier: reducing the incoming impact by 20 durability.

What does the above mean?

Mulgwishin: Anyway to break free of the hold?
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

More Temasa Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Temasa Jutsu   More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:31 am

so if the attack would deal 80 durability. in coming would 60

well if you strong enough you can just be like.. boop and break away. or dodge the little blob that comes after you.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

More Temasa Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Temasa Jutsu   More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:38 am

I suggest adding in a strength level then. 80+ for the blob and hands. Although I suspect its a tug of war lol.

Quote :
so if the attack would deal 80 durability. in coming would 60.
Attacks don't deal durability, so thats confusing lol. Are you saying that each time the barrier is struck its durability levels gets reduced by 20?

Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

More Temasa Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Temasa Jutsu   More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:40 am

I've stated that it's the same strength as the user in the actual description. Unless you want it with the speed section as well.

I just removed that last part and kept with the 100 durability on each fan.

Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

More Temasa Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Temasa Jutsu   More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:49 am

fixed
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

More Temasa Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Temasa Jutsu   More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:51 am

Good.

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Temasa Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Temasa Jutsu   More Temasa Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Temasa Jutsu
Page 1 of 1