Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Temasa Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapTemasa Clan Jutsu I_voting_barTemasa Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
Temasa Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapTemasa Clan Jutsu I_voting_barTemasa Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Temasa Clan Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:58 pm

Name: Kuchisake
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Close
Handseals: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: Kuchisake was first developed by a ghost. Going around cutting people in half if they said she was not beautiful. The Temasa clan later employed a similar technique. The user coats their hand or feet in their fox fire chakra. This chakra coating gives the user a cutting edge to their Taijutsu attacks. This Jutsu can be used in combination with normal kicks and punches but also with Other Taijutsu techniques. Punches usually produce a puncture would the same size as the user's fists, perhaps slightly bigger. When the user stretches their hands out then it will leave a slit or slash as if it was cut by a blade. The chakra coating inceases the reach about 15cms when hand is open. 50 durability and below will succumb to the Jutsu.

Name: Spectral Projection
Type: Ninjutsu/Temasa
Range: 500 m.
Handseals: Rat - horse - rabbit - horse
Speed: Same Speed as User.
Description: Spectral Projection is a simple jutsu. The unique chakra of the Temasa clan makes a projection of the user's soul or any of the ghosts/spirits within the user. The Projection can travel very far distances. They are used to send messages to other people or used as scouts to gather information. They can see hear and sense like a normal spirit of the user's host can. They cannot send messages telepathically and must return to the user to receive information. Being a spirit they cannot be seen by the naked eye but as they contain chakra can be seen by Dojutsu such as Byakugan or Sharingan. Spectral Projections can easily be killed With a C-rank Fire Jutsu.

Name: Ikiryo/Shiryo
Range: 100 meters.
Handseals: Tiger - Rat - Dragon - Dog - Ram - Horse - Tiger - Monkey - Tiger - Rabbit
Speed: Same Speed as User + 20.
Description: Ikiryo or Shiryo has two names. The first is translated roughly to, soul of the living and the second translated to its opposite, soul of the dead. The user's soul or a ghost/spirit living within them manifests into the outside world. If the user's own soul is used it is called Ikiryo, if a ghost living inside is used it is called Shiryo. When the user's soul leaves the body then their body is left at the mercy and control of the Soul(s) living inside the host. If the user chooses to manifest a ghost/spirit then he or she loses the possession boost of whatever spirit was sent out. Ascension is a dojutsu and the user does not lose this. Specifically they lose the physical boost and sensing the spirit provides. Without a body all the Spirit is good for is scouting and sensing, unlikes Spectral Projection a telepathic communication at vast ranges are possible. The true danger of Ikiryo/Shiryo is possession. There are speculative rumours saying the Yamanaka clan were once a branch charter of the Temasa clan and the blood was watered down. Their mind control take over deriving from its stronger mother clan. Yearning for a body the Ikiryo Shiryo is able to possess the body of another living or dead being. When possessed the user/spirit takes full control over the body of the victim. Shiryo (Soul of the Dead) Can only physically control the body of the user. The Ikiryo can contol the body's physical body as well as use chakra and jutsu of the victim. For using elemental chakra the user of Ikiryo must have the elemental affinity as well. S-rank Chakra upkeep needs to be paid per post while this Jutsu is active. S-rank Chakra is needed to be used to overcome the possession. The user may use Chakra amount for this jutsu again to strengthen their takeover and force the victim to try and resist it again.

Name: Bing-eui Gyeolsa
Range: 15 meters for dojutsu.
Handseals: Dog - Ram - horse - rabbit - tiger
Description: After the hand seal is finished the user either physically touches their victim or direct eye contact is required(For the eye contact method to work dojutsu needs to be active.) Dojutsu range can only be up to 15 meters. Upon contact the victim feels a rush of chills and goosebumps as if a Ghost had entered through them. This is indeed true. A lesser ghost is streamed in through the Jutsu User and into their victim. The victim will feel severe pain in their heart as if a hand is squashing down on it. This causes the victim to become combat ineffective even to point of struggling to move from pain and irregular heart beats. The jutsu costs B-rank upkeep chakra to maintain. If the user releases the jutsu the spirit lifts and disappears . Even after the ghost leaves the victim will feel a pain in their heart like a bruise of sorts. Victims who have died from this jutsu show bony hand marks on their hearts on an autopsy. The Tiger seal can be formed to burst the target's heart. While gripping a target the user cannot perform another Ninjutsu. Activating a jutsu that is active such as Fuuinjutsu can be done. Bing Eui gyeol-sa grip can be over come if the victims causes pain onto themselves or from another party (other than the heart grip) A stab to oneself about 3 inches will do the trick.

Name: Naerim
Range: Close to Medium
Handseals: Tiger - Ram - rabbit - tiger
Description: The user touches and maintains contact with the target or maintains eye contact with the target (For the eye contact method to work dojutsu needs to be active. 5 meters maximum range.) During Contact the user may ask the victim questions who answer truthfully. This is an interrogation Jutsu.

Name: Hon Pokwaesul
Range: Close to Medium
Handseals: Tiger - dragon - ram - dragon - horse - rabbit - tiger
Description: This is a simple enough Jutsu. The user forcefully pulls out the user's soul rendering their body soulless and without an owner. The soulless body drops to the floor as their is no controller. This is a contact only Jutsu shirts and jackets and clothing count as well. An A-rank Worth of Chakra can be expended by the victim to overcome this Jutsu. The user may use Chakra amount for this jutsu again to strengthen their takeover and force the victim to try and resist it again.

Name: Hon Byeongsul
Type: Fuuinjutsu/Temasa
Range: Close
Description: This Jutsu is usually used with Hon Pokwaesul. This stores loose or pulled spirits into the user's hand and whatever object or empty body the user chooses to store it in. The object sealing the soul has a round border of the words sealed with sealed victims name in the middle. This stores their soul in the vessel. If it is a body then the soul can move around in it if it an object the soul is trapped there in either pitch black soundless darkness or a white room of comfort. The jutsu can be released by the user with the tiger hand to bring the soul out into the real world where the soul can wonder around or enter an empty body or their own empty body.

Name: Temashik Saweon bujeok
Type: FuuinJutsu/Temasa
Range: Medium
Handseals: Ram
Description: The jutsu is consists of 4 seals. Each seal are identical to one another drawn  on paper. The fuuin markings aren't that long. Each has the characters of 'Soul', 'bind', 'Four', 'Points', 'Ward'. The Jutsu is very simple when activated whatever is inside the 4 Tags,Seals becomes paralyzed. Their souls are bound on their spot. Those who step into will also be prevented from moving. This Jutsu is ideal for making traps but as it most likely needs to be set up before hand as well as luring the enemy into it, makes this Jutsu difficult to execute. The Jutsu can be activated from up to 30 meters away. The square can be 10 meter's wide and 10 meter's long.

Name: Baekdo
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Short
Speed: User's Speed + 15.
Description: This Jutsu is somewhat like a Kawarimi no jutsu and the basic bunshin no Jutsu. The user leaves behind an after image of themselves in their last few moments while they themselves flicker away in a different direction while somewhat melded into the enviroment (they quickly appear visible again only 2-3 seconds or so). The after image disappears shortly after in a whisp. The after image contains traces of the user's Chakra thus appearing convincing as well as thie Baekdo (or white step) will count as being in contact to work with other Jutsus.

Name:
Type:
Element:
Range:
Handseals:
Speed:
Description:

Last edited by RedClad on Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 12:49 pm

1.Kuchisake- Needs a durability level where the punches doesn't cause as much harm if at all to your opponent.

2. Spectral Projection-Needs an range instead of saying long range. Numbers in meters preferably.

3. Ikiryo/Shiryo- How does one resist being taken control of? And when the spirit takes over a target, can the spirit then kill the target, or simply use them for personal gain? Also actual range in numbers please.

4. Bing-eui Gyeolsa-Again, range in numbers please. And also how does one avoid being possessed? Needs a weakness.

5. Naerim-Up to B-rank and also add Dojutsu range please.

6. Hon Pokwaesul-Too stronk. This should be a contact only Jutsu. And if it has a range, then their should be some other perquisites. A weakness is also required and a way to resist this happening please.

7. Hon Byeongsul- Pending approval of the above Jutsu.

8. Temashik Saweon bujeok- Tricky to execute, but can't allow you completely stopping Chakra flow also. Since this means the user cannot escape whatsoever. Range for the seals are also required please.

9. Baekdo- Rank increase please since this involves body flicker. And also actual range in numbers.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:00 pm

1.) Advise on durability Level please.
2.) range was set to 1km.
3.) S-rank Chakra expended to Resist At least 3 points in Ninjutsu as well. Spirit can Kill the possessed Victim.
4.) Range of eye can only be up to 15 meters. While gripping someone ninjutsu cannot be used as a weakness.
5.) Can't afford Naerim xDDDD. Edited to they dont gain access to memory only asking questions work now to maintain C-rank. 5 meter max range.
6.) Removed range cast and made it contact only jutsu.
7.) n/a
8.) square can be up to 10x10 meters. can be trigger from 30 meters away. Chakra flow stopping was removed only stops physical movement.
9.) Baekdo was removed as I cannot afford it for now.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 2:37 pm

1. 50 and below will succumb to the Jutsu.
2. Too far. Make it half that.
3. Why do you need Ninjutsu to be able to resist it? Also, how does one prevent themselves from being taken over?
4. Again, how does one avoid being possessed? Since there seems no way to defend oneself. And please put the range in range section of the template.. makes for easier reading.
5. Naerim-Approved.
6. Add weakness and ways to resist the Jutsu? Again, this is an instant hit Jutsu. And can't approve you doing this though weapons as well.
7. ---
8. Temashik Saweon bujeok- Approved. Please the range to the template also.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 3:04 pm

what do you mean an auto hit jutsu. it's a contact only jutsu. If I touch you get possessed. All ranges were taken out to either be eye contact jutsu like sharingan does their genjutsu casting or physical touching like a taijutsu touch. you avoid by not being touched. You resist possession by expending your Chakra that matches the jutsu chakra.

The only exception is the Ikiryo/Shiryo where a soul physically leaves the body and move at a speed slightly faster than the user's body. Avoid that then you;re good. It can only move out to 100 meters and no further.

edited and fixed all the range stuff and added the durability.

Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:38 pm

1. Kuchisake. Approved.
2. Spectral Projection Approved.
3. Ikiryo/Shiryo Approved.
4. Bing-eui Gyeolsa-Still see no way to avoid having your heart burst or be incapacitated.
5. Hon Pakwaesul- I did ask for the weapon portion of stuff to be removed.

Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:49 pm

There were no mentions of weapon part being removed but then again I didnt even know I added the weapon section. Removed weapons contact.

Stop your heart from getting popped? I don't know it's already it a contact jutsu yet there needs to be another way to avoid it even after you get hit by it? One method is to stop the user from holding the tiger seal. They can't use Jutsu in this timeframe, getting a team mate to break their hold and force them to use a jutsu. I don't know after landing a contact jutsu and then having it just overcome by some means. Added a clause that says causing extreme pain on another body part releases the person from the heart grip. If this isn't enough I'll make an edit to the Jutsu to change it.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Its not just contact though..since it can be cast via the dojutsu also. Which then makes it akin to Genjutsu in its application. Thats what makes the Jutsu unavoidable. Especially the ways in which it can currently be broken. Too much like Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Hmm, didn't see it like that. Just that in the East Eye contact with a ghost is like one of the most common things. But I did still add ways to avoid it so. Hurting yourself and what not is supposed to hurt lesser ghosts. Didn't want to just add chakra resistance this time.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:45 am

Baekdo re-added at higher rank of D.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Baekdo- Approved.

How about the others?
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:54 pm

RedClad wrote:
Hmm, didn't see it like that. Just that in the East Eye contact with a ghost is like one of the most common things. But I did still add ways to avoid it so. Hurting yourself and what not is supposed to hurt lesser ghosts. Didn't want to just add chakra resistance this time.  

they were edited
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 4:11 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temasa Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temasa Clan Jutsu   Temasa Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temasa Clan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1