Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 I_voting_barRei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 I_voting_barRei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu

Go down 
+3
Webmaster
Takeshi Uchiha
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:48 pm

Phase one: If you're doing this attack you get one beam. If you wanna use it multiple times you can do the jutsu over. Also, you need some sort of startup

Phase two: if it's exploding it's not doing electrical damage. So it wouldn't cause paralysis. Also, this is an explosion release technique with is an advanced release. Fire + Lightning makes explosion.

For Tenjin, in no way does Sharingan increase the users physical prowess. That being said, I'm willing to work with you on this one. How much upkeep does it require. Also, it would deteriorate the eye on upkeep similar to other Ms modes. I assume the 2% is upon initiation but it will need some deterioration the longer you hold it. I suggest 1% each turn.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Ryan wrote:
Phase one:  If you're doing this attack you get one beam. If you wanna use it multiple times you can do the jutsu over. Also, you need some sort of startup

Phase two: if it's exploding it's not doing electrical damage. So it wouldn't cause paralysis. Also, this is an explosion release technique with is an advanced release. Fire + Lightning makes explosion.

For Tenjin, in no way does Sharingan increase the users physical prowess. That being said, I'm willing to work with you on this one. How much upkeep does it require. Also, it would deteriorate the eye on upkeep similar to other Ms modes. I assume the 2% is upon initiation but it will need some deterioration the longer you hold it. I suggest 1% each turn.

Phase 1: Can be altered appropriately for this, though that means I'll be increasing the circumference of each individual charge. I purposefully reduced the size for each one based on the amount of uses.

Phase 2: I have to disagree here. On several aspects. Firstly in regards to the explosions- just because the effect causes it to explode, does not mean it wouldn't still consist of electricity capable of shocking & paralyzing. Second- the actual elements used for the explosion element(Bakuton) is Raiton & Doton, not Katon & Raiton. This being said, if you still believe the technique shouldn't cause paralysis, I will remove it- though these last few posts do inherently make me feel as though I'm being unnecessarily nerfed: granted you have some valid points.

Tenjin: The purpose for creating Tenjin is because both Sasuke & Madara were shown to have extreme fluidity in combat, capable of putting them physically on par with multiple opponents. This is even stated in the Narutopedia but is never tied to any named ability: I took this inherent ability possessed by them and turned it into a custom MS Doujutsu. It will require the duration amount of S Rank chakra per post(35) and 1% blindness per extra post.

EDIT: Also, the reason I mentioned explosions in Phase 2 is because I specifically mention the use of negative & positive ion particles to produce the intended effect when going from Phase 1 to Phase 2. One without the other are harmless paricles and require the opposite for balanced ionized reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:08 pm

One beam please. Feel free to make it thicker as it was before.

As for phase two, I understand what you're doing and why it would cause an explosion. But I'm still going to say you need explosion release for something like this.

I'm sorry you feel these nerfs are unnecessary but I prefer members not make techs that cheapen existing clans or techs. As an Uchiha, imagine if I allowed someone to make a stronger version of sharingan.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Ryan wrote:
One beam please. Feel free to make it thicker as it was before.

As for phase two, I understand what you're doing and why it would cause an explosion. But I'm still going to say you need explosion release for something like this.

I'm sorry you feel these nerfs are unnecessary but I prefer members not make techs that cheapen existing clans or techs. As an Uchiha, imagine if I allowed someone to make a stronger version of sharingan.

Phase 1: applies one beam per use of the jutsu.

Phase 2: changed the explosion to an area of electrocution & applied paralysis.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 10:12 pm

I altered these jutsu, Tenjin remains the same.

Name: Twice Divine Intervention
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton
Range: 100m
Handseals: Custom handseal
Speed: 125
Description: One post charge. First, the user molds their chakra into condensed lightning within their body, which surrounds their body momentarily until the jutsu is released. While coated in this lightning, it will cause 4th degree electrical burns and heavy paralysis if made in contact with anyone. While in use, the user must remain stationary and be able to use both hands. Both hands will be brought up to the user's face and perform an open-centered pyramid handseal. The user opens their mouth and releases one large beam of lightning from their gut in a linear direction as incredible speed. The beam of energy is capable of piercing S Rank objects not reinforced with chakra and incinerate objects A Rank & lower, also causing incineration on opponents with less than 100 Durability.

Name: Coming of the Thunder God
Range: 80M
Handseals: Ram
Speed: 100
Description: This is a rather simple but overwhelming technique. Instead of focusing the chakra into any given form or intended location, the user instead charges an incredible amount of Raiton chakra within their body, which will cause 4th degree electrical burns and major paralysis for 1 post. Upon activation, the user forcefully releases all of the pent up Raiton chakra from within their body in one sudden and mighty explosion around them. The blast leaves them at the epicenter unharmed while 50M circumference around them everything is electrocuted with 4th degree electrical burns & major paralysis for 1 post in a spherical electrical detonation. To use this technique, the battlefield must have had at least two S Rank Katon techniques been used or 1 S Rank Raiton technique to supercharge the particles in the air. No chakra discount.

Name: Thunder God: Phase 1
Range: 80M
Handseals: N/A
Speed: 100
Description: This technique charges large amounts of Raiton chakra into the user but does not imbue or augment their physical combat. Instead this jutsu stores a vast amount of lightning chakra within the body and builds up the reserves for Phase 2. When Phase 1 is active, the user compresses lightning chakra into the tip of their finger and point their index finger at a target location and fires a thin but extremely fast positive ion lightning bolt capable of piercing S Rank barriers and items not bolstered by chakra. Wherever and whatever Phase 1's lightning shots touch become activation "hotzones" for Phase 2. Only 1 shot may be used per application of this jutsu, though this does not limited in number by Phase 2's activation.

Name: Thunder God: Phase 2
Range: 100M
Speed: 90
Description: This jutsu is only being capable of used after Thunder God: Phase 1. After having fired the lightning bolts, whatever that has been charged upon contact becomes susceptible to Phase 2's effect. The user having charged lightning chakra into their body, then releases it by clapping their hands. The positive ions from Phase 1 become supercharged with Negative ions and cause the affected targets/objects to experience massive electrocution in the form of an electrical storm. The range of these circumferential intense electrical bursts are 20M each and cause 4th degree electrical burns & major paralysis for 1 post.

Name: Tenjin
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: KKG, Taijutsu
Handsigns: N/A
Range: Visual
Description: Tenjin is a eye ability not commonly associated with most Mangekyo Sharingan abilities: much more rare and valuable, this eye ability grants great fluidity in combat. Unlike most Mangekyo Sharingan doujutsu, Tenjin focuses the eye's power on the user instead of outside the user. Combining Tenjin with the other Mangekyo Sharingan abilities, it makes the Uchiha a formidable opponent indeed. While active, the user's Strength and Speed stats are increased by 50pts. Notably, the user's body is overflowing with chakra which vitalizes their physical power and reflexes, coupled with the sharingan's natural perception, the user becomes near-clairvoyant during battle, capable of matching the strength and speed of multiple shinobi. Each use of this eye ability removes 2% blindness with 1% additional blindness per extra post. Additional S Rank chakra upkeep(35) required for each additional post.

Requirements: Mangekyo Sharingan, 5 Taijutsu,  Left Mangekyou Sharingan

Last edited by First Mizukage Rei-Sama on Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 10:27 pm

You still need a good bit of startup for all these instakill attacks. Like seriously the power on these are like DragonBall Z level. Two of them are near perfect copies of DragonBall Z moves. Please mind the power scale. You're creating attacks above par of Bijuudama

Tenjin Approved with 50 strength and speed
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Ryan wrote:
You still need a good bit of startup for all these instakill attacks. Like seriously the power on these are like DragonBall Z level. Two of them are near perfect copies of DragonBall Z moves. Please mind the power scale. You're creating attacks above par of Bijuudama

Tenjin Approved with 50 strength and speed

Added a 1 post charge for Twice Divine Intervention.

Coming of the Thunder God already has a 2 S Rank Katon or 1 S Rank Raiton technique haviing of been used requirement before this can be used.

Phase 1 & Phase 2 are jutsu that build off of each other. Phase 1 is a simple but strong bullet shot of lightning & a requirement for Phase 2. I don't see how I should need any more startups?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:32 pm

I meant it more for The first. I dunno these just seem so strong for no reason. An 80m explosive wave is super excessive. And the whole incineration based on durability... Like I said, this isn't DragonBall Z
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:34 pm

Ryan wrote:
I meant it more for The first. I dunno these just seem so strong for no reason. An 80m explosive wave is super excessive. And the whole incineration based on durability... Like I said, this isn't DragonBall Z

The first had a 1post charge added to it. 100 Durability is B Rank damage anyways, 150 Durability is A Rank: so this is reasonable even if it is strong.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 12:58 pm

My main concern here is still your super explosive wave jutsu. 80m radius means 180m diameter which is a huge chunk of earth that's note missing. Impacts from Bijuudama are smaller in canon. Reduce this size. 80m diameter would be much more understandable than 80m radius. Also specify that this jutsu gains no Chakra discounts due to the extremities of which you've given it.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 12:26 am

Ryan wrote:
My main concern here is still your super explosive wave jutsu. 80m radius means 180m diameter which is a huge chunk of earth that's note missing. Impacts from Bijuudama are smaller in canon. Reduce this size. 80m diameter would be much more understandable than 80m radius. Also specify that this jutsu gains no Chakra discounts due to the extremities of which you've given it.
 Lowered the size to a 50M circumference.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 12:29 am

Approved until further nnotice
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Name: Susanoo
Type: KKG, Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Visual range
Speed: As fast as user's Speed stat
Description: Susanoo is a gigantic, humanoid being made of the user's chakra that surrounds them and fights on their behalf. It is the strongest ability available to those who have the Mangekyo Sharingan, and in fact is the rarest to achieve. In order to use this ability, the wielder must have awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan in both eyes. When activated, Susanoo forms around the user and becomes an extension of their will, acting and attacking on their behalf. By default, Susanoo is anchored to its user and they to it: this connection allows Susanoo to shield against physical attacks, one that becomes more difficult to penetrate as it is manifested more fully. If it is damaged, Susanoo does not regenerate and it can only be repaired either by advancing it to the next developmental stage or by dispersing it and then forming it anew. Although Susanoo is quite effective as a defense, it is able to distinguish in what it blocks. For example, the user can still perform jutsu while within Susanoo and the attacks will pass through it without complications. Others can be brought within Susanoo with the user's permission, and users can likewise choose to leave Susanoo's protective envelope. During incomplete Susanoo, the defense of Susanoo is comparable to Tier 5 Durability. With a complete Susanoo, this defense is increased to Tier 6 Durability. Susanoo chakra cannot be absorbed due to the nature of this technique.

Susanoo is a 2-stage transformation- the first stage is Mengekyo Sharingan which is an incomplete Susanoo. In this form, the Susanoo is a giant skeleton without any armor or weapons. The second stage is the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. The second stage is a complete susanoo, a giant armored being with both armor and a weapon of the user's own skills. If the user has a Bukijutsu skill, then their Susanoo may form weapons of that skill, such as Shurikenjutsu for shuriken , Kyujutsu for bow or Kenjutsu for swords. By default for shinobi without Bukijutsu, the weapon of choice is none other than basic weaponry such as Kunai, Shuriken & Senbon.

Upon activating Susanoo, the user will lose 2% blindness and an additional 1% per post. Requires S Rank chakra to first summon and half that per additional post. Does not benefit from skill cost reductions(Such as Ninjutsu5) May block against 150CP attacks before being destroyed(Does not include chakra reduced tecniques). Taijutsu & Bukijutsu techniques are ineffective & will bring damage to users who attempt to attack Susanoo in this manner(With the exemption of Celestials Gates 7 & 8 )

Requirements: Purchased both Right & Left Mangekyou eye abilities. If an eye is removed, Susanoo becomes impossible to use.

There are a couple aspects of Susanoo I left out because I wanted Hisoka to decide whether or not to legitimize them on the forum.

Susanoo is capable of protecting from Genjutsu(Shown when Susanoo was used to protect the main characters from the Eternal Mangekyou Genjutsu

Susanoo cannot be absorbed(Shown when Hashirama's wood dragon tried to steal the Kyuubi's chakra & Madara clad the Kyuubi in the armor of his Susanoo) Also, that is a variation technique called Susanoo Rainment: that jutsu makes chakra & physical-based attacks extremely sharp- which explains why they cannot be absorbed.

Last edited by First Mizukage Rei-Sama on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Nicely done. One question though, what ranked techniques can it defend against? Tier 6 durability mainly deals with physical attacks and such done by shinobi themselves, but what if I sent a Bijuudama at it? Or set off an S ranked explosion? Is it immune to A ranked and lower physical jutsu?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 6:17 pm

To answer your question fully- requires a little bit of explanation. In an incomplete state, Susanoo was capable of defending against A's LRA & Hellstab up to 3 fingers. A complete Susanoo such as Madara's was capable of smashing its fists against the Kyuubi's Bijuudama without destroying its hands.

A Bijuudama would be something to reckon with, but mostly any other kind of S Rank attack is of little consequence given the structure and thickness of Susanoo. Naturally, that poses a problem on an RP forum because it is so strong in defense alone that one needs to have mastered a Bijuu as a Jinchuuriki or use an untamed Bijuu to use to stand against a Susanoo. Make no mistake, Susanoo is named the most powerful Mangekyou ability because of what is is in both offense & defense.

On a RP forum though, I suggest a compromise. A diminishing chart for the jutsu. As stated, Susanoo's body cannot be regenerated once it has taken damage. It must be dispelled & re-summoned to be whole again. My suggestion to to make this diminishing chart simple but effective. An idea is a certain amount of S Rank techniques before doing damage to the Susanoo. A Bijuudama is comparable to a SS Rank technique, which goes to reason that two S Rank jutsu should be sufficient in doing permanent damage to the Susanoo.

But yes, physical attacks like Taijutsu & Bukijutsu would be impervious to the Susanoo with the exception of the 8 Celestial Gates(More pointedly Gates 7 & Cool
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:51 pm

That's why I asked XD so yea, a number of x ranked jutsu could destroy it. In this case, I'm thinking 2 S ranks can destroy it, but leave the user unharmed as it stops the 2nd S rank in its path before being destroyed itself. I think that's fair, pay 1 S rank to defend completely against 2 S ranks, which is susanoo level stuff imo
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 9:01 pm

Why not go with a chakra amount? Like Susannoo can take up to 540 Chakra points worth of damage. (Not that high) but it gives it something a little less... well gives it a limit
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Because with a chakra amount- that means Susanoo can withstand MORe techniques like S Rank(Because people using their chakra reduction perks)
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 9:06 pm

Is that a bad thing? I mean, it also means that D rank weakens it a bit
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Not necessarily bad, it is more favorably against stronger opponents and less favorable against weaker opponents in a sense if you do it that way. Either way is fine however there will be unbalance either way you go. Considering it is a Kage-level technique, it would be reasonable to say a 600chakra point damage absoprtion would b realistic. I could even propose a damage chart explaining at every 100pts the Susanoo's body will become damaged to an extent.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 9:31 pm

As is, unless a better suggestion is made for the damage absorb, it is approve-able. So Hisoka, do your thing lol.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:04 pm

600 chakra is way too much. That's an entire S ranked shinobi's chakra. 150 chakra (just over 2 S ranked limiteds cost) or 2 S ranked techniques
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

ike I said, the benefits vary based on the amount. I'll go with the 150CP: I do however would like to put a reasonable limit on this. Because even as a D Rank, one could spam a D Rank jutsu to add up 150CP. B Rank+ should only affect the CP level.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:13 pm

D ranks can have a big effect if spammed XD For instance, the shinobi alliance spammed these easy to make earth walls which were low ranked to stop a bijuudama. And a genin has 100 chakra total, so they can't do that
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:17 pm

I guess that is valid logic. I just was thinking a puny Genin shooing a small fireball at a Susanoo wouldn't really realistically do ANY damage LOL. But yeah that's fine I guess. Consider it done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha's Jutsu   Rei Uchiha's Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rei Uchiha's Jutsu
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next