Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Uchiha Seisho Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Uchiha Seisho Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Uchiha Seisho Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Uchiha Seisho Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Uchiha Seisho Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Uchiha Seisho Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Uchiha Seisho Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Uchiha Seisho Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Uchiha Seisho Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Uchiha Seisho I_vote_lcapUchiha Seisho I_voting_barUchiha Seisho I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Uchiha Seisho

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seisho Uchiha

Seisho Uchiha

Uchiha Seisho Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Seisho   Uchiha Seisho Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 7:44 am

Uchiha Seisho Uta311

Uchiha Seisho 0OeODz3
Name: Seisho Uchiha
Nickname: 
Uchiha Seisho GWSdYHs
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 160lbs
Appearance: Seisho is a man of average stature and an imposing figure. He has an typical height of 5'8" and weighs a healthy one hundred and sixty pounds. His skin color is that of a pale nature but with a healthy texture. His eyes are a onyx black and carry a superior but piercing gaze. Ever the analytical person, he keeps a neutral expression and keeps his emotions in check with a facade facial expression of non-caring. His hair is unusual for most Uchiha, most of his hair is shaved short to give a buzzed look, but he keeps one section of his hair long on the top of his head, at about six inches in length and of a healthy and rich shiny color as a ponytail. He has one birthmark to note on his body, the heritage of his father and ancestors- the birthmark is in the shape of a diamond and about one inch in length on his upper right arm.

With his physical appearance noted, he also wears notable clothing. For starters he wears tight white bandages on his arms that wrap around his hands and up the forearms but do not cover his fingers. His wears no shirt, instead he wears a loose black and unzipped jacket with long wide and loose sleeves. The jacket has a hoody and the inside lining of the jacket is soft but furry to keep him warm. The jacket can be turned inside out if the weather gets too hot with the fur on the outside. With the jacket unzipped, his muscles are vivid and apparent. His general appearance is that of gothic nature. His pants are leather like a biker's and has chains hanging down both sides. He wears three belts, one around his waist and two hanging down either hip and hanging in an "X" formation at his waist. He wears leather boots with reinforced tips though not steel toe, though they are waterproof.

Uchiha Seisho EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: Genin(D)
Clan: Uchiha
Element: N/A
Uchiha Seisho IVLimad
Personality: Seisho is a quiet and mostly withdrawn person, he dislikes most people in general and is detached from most emotions and bonds. He regards most people as troublesome and not worth his time. He tends to avoid others and only involve himself out of necessity. Out of the few people he sees worth his time and trust, he is undying loyal and comparable to a dog. Seisho is a serious person by nature and very analytical, he tends to think several steps in advance and is a paranoid person by heart. Even in safe and peaceful environments, he is thinking of potential threats and areas that might be advantageous for ambushes. Of himself, Seisho thinks little. He believes he is never good enough and is always pushing himself to become better than the day before. He drives himself hard and thinks little of his own safety in times of crisis. His life is only that of worth comparable to what he values, which is currently very little indeed. Despite his seemingly heartless nature, he holds a high sense of morality. He has solid morals he believes should be upheld: those who do not uphold these morals he views 
as enemies, threats he should exterminate in the name of "justice" In the process of extracting justice, he tends to overstep these own morals and is rather cruel and heartless to those he deems worthy of his retribution. For this reason, he sees himself as unworthy and eventually accepting of his own punishment should the time ever present itself.

Character History: 
birth/heritage:
childhood:
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Uchiha Seisho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Seisho   Uchiha Seisho Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 9:33 am

Approved~
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Seisho
Page 1 of 1