Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Generic Mission List I_vote_lcapGeneric Mission List I_voting_barGeneric Mission List I_vote_rcap 
Will
Generic Mission List I_vote_lcapGeneric Mission List I_voting_barGeneric Mission List I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Generic Mission List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Generic Mission List Empty
PostSubject: Generic Mission List   Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Mission Name: Princess Panda has Escaped!
Type: Either
Client: Zookeeper
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 EXP, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: Princess Panda has fled the zoo! We have no clue how she got out but you need to find and bring her back. She's very docile however throws tantrums whenever she is hungry. Be safe, because these tantrums dont just consist of panda tears. They're generally followed by rage driven animalistic instincts so you will likely be forced to incapaciate the bear without causing too much harm to it.
Additional Information: Princess Panda will need to be sedated physically and is a strong bear. She has a speed of 35 and a strength of 50, so watch out for those big claws.
Eligible Members: Any

Mission Name: Break all the Vases!
Client: Link
Mission Description: Your client has lost a very, very special item to them in a vase that they were making. The vases are scattered across the village and there are likely going to be a few customers that are upset when your break their vases, however they will all be given discounts.
Additional Information: The mission taker will run into a situation where they go to break a vase and "a customer named Douglas" will be extremely upset with them. Douglas is a retired Sumo wrestler who has a speed of 15 and a strength of 65 as well as a durability of 40. Good luck getting to his vase.

Mission Name: Stolen Sword
Client: Marcus
Mission Description: Your clients sword has been stolen by a bandit who happens to be making camp just outside of the village. Go get it back from him.
Additional Information: This Bandit is a Bukijutsu Level 4 and will not back down from his prizes so easily

Last edited by Ryan on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Generic Mission List   Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:36 am

First two are D-rank, honestly. So do reduce reward and change the rank, please.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Generic Mission List   Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Edited to make them more of C ranks. Now you have to fight a bear and a sumo
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Generic Mission List   Generic Mission List Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generic Mission List   Generic Mission List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generic Mission List
Page 1 of 1