Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
To do list[priv] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
To do list[priv] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
To do list[priv] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
To do list[priv] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
To do list[priv] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
To do list[priv] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
To do list[priv] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
To do list[priv] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
To do list[priv] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
To do list[priv] I_vote_lcapTo do list[priv] I_voting_barTo do list[priv] I_vote_rcap 
Will
To do list[priv] I_vote_lcapTo do list[priv] I_voting_barTo do list[priv] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

To do list[priv]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

To do list[priv] Empty
PostSubject: To do list[priv]   To do list[priv] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:31 am

It was yet another morning and Tora had woken up early. The night had been good and he had some matters to settle for the day for the many plans that he had. He raised the bed sheets off himself as he stepped on the ground but was still seated on the bed. His stomach rumbled a bit as he felt the clutch of hunger. He walked over to the wash hand basin and picked out his tooth brush that was in a cup. He put some paste on and began to brush his teeth. He had not taken his bath he was aware but he felt that it could wait till after he had had something to eat. He walked down the stairs and into his living room. He lived alone yet his apartment was very decent as it consisted of a room up above that had its own toilet and bathroom and the living room downstairs with the kitchen, toilet and a bathroom as well. He walked into the kitchen to check if he could get some decent food to eat and not just regular snacks. The uchiha brought out a fry pan and rinsed it before placing it on the gas cooker. He poured in some oil and switched on the cooker. He sliced some onions and pepper into the frying pan as he opened the fridge and picked out three eggs. He cracked the eggs into a bowl and took out a jar of fresh milk before pouring it into the bowl. He put in some seasonings and whisked everything in the bowl together before pouring it into the hot frying pan. The sizzling was good likewise the smell that immediately filled the kitchen. A fresh bread was brought out of the fridge and put into the microwave to get warm so the meal was a loaf of bread, fried eggs and a cup of orange juice. It wasn’t really bad for a genin who wasn’t earning much. He was very meticulous with everything he had so he had no need to worry. The liquid was down the funnel and the ball thrown directly into the basket. His stomach was filled and the day was moving on pretty quickly. He sat on his bed as he brought out his to- do list. The previous day’s incident was still fresh in his mind and he was going to do something about it but it was only a matter of time.

Back to top Go down

To do list[priv]
Page 1 of 1