Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kid views the forest..[priv] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kid views the forest..[priv] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kid views the forest..[priv] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kid views the forest..[priv] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kid views the forest..[priv] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kid views the forest..[priv] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kid views the forest..[priv] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kid views the forest..[priv] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kid views the forest..[priv] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kid views the forest..[priv] I_vote_lcapKid views the forest..[priv] I_voting_barKid views the forest..[priv] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kid views the forest..[priv] I_vote_lcapKid views the forest..[priv] I_voting_barKid views the forest..[priv] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kid views the forest..[priv]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Kid views the forest..[priv] Empty
PostSubject: Kid views the forest..[priv]   Kid views the forest..[priv] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:14 am

Dray woke up rather early this morning. He had dedicated the day starting from this morning to training his fragile body. The past few days, he had found himself having body pains, unable to do things that he could normally do and so many other things that summed up to the fact that he really needed to work out. He had made sure to finish up every house work that were piled up for him the previous night so during his day of work out, any work that was not extremely urgent could be handled by his understandable and helpful parents. Dray raised the red bed sheets off his body as he got out of bed. It was not fully morning yet. He put on black pants and a fitted white vest. He wore his boots and began to pack his bag. Why have a bath when he was still going to sweat out a lot. He jumped through his window and landed safely unto the ground. He did not want to alert anyone in the house since it was still early. He made his way for the thick forests and by the time he got, every where was calm except for the various sounds of animals in the forest. He dropped his bag and breathed in before breathing out, he went on breathing in and out as the environment and himself began to merge in some way. He began to hear loudly the tweets of the birds that were so low before now, the chirps of the morning insects, the sound of running water nearby and even the croaks of the frogs in it. It all came to him naturally, he felt his environment as an extension of himself.

He dropped low and began to do push ups. He went on for so long that seconds became minutes, minutes became hours and yet he still felt nothing. He stood up and went to his bag. He brought out a machete he had picked from his home while packing his bag for the training. He swung the broad sharp sword at a huge tree branch as the branch came falling down. He cut down two more branches as he reached for a thick rope in his bag. He tied the tree branches together after shaping them properly with the sharp machete. He lifted the tied up tree branches and felt their weight, that was some real heavy stuff. He placed the branches on his back carefully and dropped down again. Now he had some load on him. He started with the push ups again, he had not gone for more than thirty minutes when he started to feel pain on his biceps and triceps. The arm muscles felt like giving up but dray was just beginning. He knew that the gain began when the pain began so this was the beginning of the phase of this exercise. He went on for over an hour though he was not as fast as he was when he had no load on him. He had lost count of the number of push ups he had done. Sweat trickled down his face, arm pit and almost every body part. His white vest was totally soaked in his sweat likewise the ground that was directly below him. He shrugged the tied up tree branches off of his back as he managed to stand to his feet. He moved his hand around trying to free the cramped up muscles. He breathed in and out slowly, he did so one more time and he was ready to continue his training, he had the whole week to himself.
He jumped unto a strong tree branch and crossed his legs as he began to pull himself upwards and lowering himself again before going upwards again. Just like the push ups at first, he had exceeded the level of this training so he needed more.

He released himself from the branch and landed unto the floor. He opened up his bag and brought out two small leg weights. He strapped the first one unto his right and and the second unto his left leg. He tried to jump as he felt the weight drag him downwards but that did not seem to be enough. He picked up the tied tree branches he had earlier used for the push ups and wore it on his back and now, that was better. He grabbed the tree branch once again and began pulling himself up. He hadn’t gone more than ten times when the pain began, he was carrying more than enough weight. An average person would totally not be able to go up and down three times but he had done up to ten and his muscles were crying out but that did not seem to bother him. He pushed on as he kept saying to himself, no pain, no gain. He had made up his mind to come out here for this. He left his pretty house behind, he did not even have breakfast, he came all the way here to work out and he was not going to return until he had something to show for his actions. He went on pulling himself and going down. He felt the adrenaline kick in, nulling the pain he felt. He pulled faster and much more faster. The tree branches on his back broke due to strongs compressions. He did not stop, he continued with his push ups and as he went upwards, his chest touched the tree branch. The leg weight did not even seem like it was there at all. The push ups went on for like forever until the tree branch dray was holding gave up. It snapped as dray landed solidly on his feet. He was all pumped up now and the best way to work out was if he was in this state. He rallied round as he gathered around the largest of rocks that he could find. He brought out another bag from inside his bag and filled the new bag with the medium sized rocks. Weighing a considerable number of pounds, Dray swung the bag over his back and together with the leg weights, he began running. He ran around the large forest, making sure to notice important land marks of wherever he passed. He continued running till his legs were burning with heat. He would not give in to them. He continued running as if running for his life. Deep within himself, he imagined being chased by a beast, one with large sharp teeth and adamantine claws. He quickened his speed as he found himself running more freely and lightly. Only his toes seemed to touch the ground and it was almost as if he was flying. He looked down to see the ground hardly disturbed as he treaded softly even though in reality, he was running with all his might. He felt like he had developed imaginary wings and he couldnot help but smile at himself because this was the exact proof he was looking for, proof that he had gained something through pain and perseverance. Dray ran all through the forest on foot and finally came back to where he had started off. He dropped the bags containing the large rocks and hid it carefully under the stump of a tree. He would still have need for it because his training was not done. He picked up his machete and cleaned the dirt off of it’s blade before returning it into the leather bag. He removed the leg weight hindering him all along and returned them into the bag. He thought to himself again, if he used the leg weight during training and he could achieve this much speed, how much more would he go without the leg weights. It was amazing.

Dray hung the bag over his shoulder and headed for his house tiredly. He walked slowly as the sun shone brightly upon him. He got to his house through the back door as he safely got into his room through his windows that were still opened. No one had probably gotten into the room because he had locked the doors. Dray hid the bag in his wardrobe, the vacant space beneath it. He quickly pulled his clothings and placed them in the laundry as he entered into the bathroom. He ran the shower as he let the cold water run through his grey hair and down his body. He picked up a soap and began washing the dirt, sweat and whatever unclean material that must have gotten unto him in the forest. He finished having his long bath as he emerged and dried himself with a large towel. He moved slowly as he felt the pain in his legs, arms, shoulders and what other parts. No pain, No gain he said, keeping his body together. The clock on his bedside table buzzed as it read ten am, the usual time which dray was always checked in his room on Saturdays. His mom opened the door as she met dray in a sleeping position. He opened his eyes and looked at her, reading her lips as she told him that his food was ready. Dray nodded as she left the room and closed the door behind her. He got up and wore a casual cloth before going to the dining to have a solid breakfast. He needed enough energy if he was going to survive this week and definetly achieve something from it too.
WC:1594
EXIT
Back to top Go down

Kid views the forest..[priv]
Page 1 of 1