Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi I_vote_lcapTetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi I_voting_barTetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi I_vote_lcapTetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi I_voting_barTetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Empty
PostSubject: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Name:
Eien no bi(Eternal Beauty)
N/A
Type:
Fighting Style(Taijutsu)
Element:
N/A
Range:
Self/Touch
Handseals:
None
Speed:
Based on the user
Description:
This is a fighting stance required to use any Eien no bi techniques. This style consists of a centered position with the right foot slightly forward. Next, the user's left arm is left to the side while their right is pointed with palm forward. This grants extreme mobility and powerfully accurate strikes.

Last edited by Tetrahydrocannabinol on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:44 pm

Sounds like a limited since its basically a 8 gate type jutsu
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:46 pm

I'm ok with treating the first one as a limited. No discounts and such.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:47 pm

stance is fine
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:05 am

Name:
Ikari no ken(Fists of Fury)
S
Type:
Taijutsu
Element:
None
Range:
Arm's Length
Handseals:
None
Speed:
+25 speed for duration of the attack
Description:
This attack preforms so fast that it creates the illusion of one thousand fists being fired at once at the enemy No single fist attacks the exact same location however, parts of the attacks can overlap each other. This attack is usually aimed at the chest of the opponent. The force of this attack is enough to crack if not break every bone in the torso if struck with it.

Name:
Chikyū no funka(Eruption of Earth)
A
Type:
Taijutsu
Element:
None
Range:
25m
Handseals:
N/A
Speed:
Same as user
Description:
This attack revolves around punching the ground beneath the user. Once done, the punch will cause a cascade reaction which forms a crack leading towards the opponent in a straight line. Once it reaches where the opponent is/was the ground will part causing a large gap of 20 meters wide by 20 twenty meters deep to form.

Name:
Mōmento o osoremasu(Fear the moment)
S
Type:
Taijutsu
Element:
None
Range:
Arm Length
Handseals:
N/A
Speed:
User's Speed
Description:
This attack creates vibrations through shear force which cause the opponent to visualize a skull. This attack is designed as a one punch attack with enough force to cause the muscles in the opponent to constrict for one post causing temporary paralyses. (Paralyzes opponent for 1 post)

Name:
Kangaekata ga jūnan'na(Open Minded)
C-S
Type:
Taijutsu
Element:
None
Range:
Around the User
Handseals:
Tora(Tiger), Ne(Rat), Tatsu(Dragon), Tori(Bird)
Speed:
N/A
Description:
This envelops the user in a coat of whipping chakra. The chakra is designed to cause an aura like effect shield on Ninjutsu of equivalent Rank. This aura is enough to hold back a raging tide or protect the user from a giant all consuming fireball. As long as the seal is maintained the expended Chakra will keep Ninjutsu at bay. However, the jutsu will break after the equivalent level of jutsu is finished, so A breaks A and so forth. Anything below will not be affected.

LIMITED TECH(Currently being discussed with Ryujin):

Name:
Musume gurēsu(Daughter's Grace)
S
Type:
Taijutsu
Element:
None
Range:
Self
Handseals:
Tori(Bird)
Speed:
See Below.
Description:
This is the pinnacle of the style's skills. Having honed one's Taijutsu skills to their maximal potential, they can achieve this state of grace. This is different then a normal jutsu however, as it affects the user's chakra flow. By min/maxing the user's chakra flow they are able to increase their physical attributes to alarming potential. This style forbids the use of opening the gates to gain extra power at the cost of life. Seeing as life is too valuable for the Ooutsutsuki, they created a technique which acts similar however, isn't as overwhelming.

The user gains +50 to all Physical stats(minus hand seal speed) at the cost of 250 chakra from the user's chakra pool.this jutsu will last for 5 posts, after which there will be a 7 post cool down, during which the user will receive a -50 to all physical stats for 7 posts and the topic will become (Open/Kill) for the duration of the cooldown.

Last edited by Tetrahydrocannabinol on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 12:21 am

Fists of Fury: seems alright. Approved.

Eruption of Earth: this looks very much like ninjutsu, or some kind of tai/nin at best.

Fear the Moment: I don't think I fully understand what this does. Could you explain further?

Open Minded: should need more seals, like three or something with the last one held. Also... maybe something else but let me think.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 12:52 am

Edited and patched up to look pretty~

(Removed the spike from the ground attack to make it just part the earth with shear force and vibrations)

(Added in a status effect to clarify the purpose of the Fear Attack)

(Added more seals and holding the last one)
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:24 pm

The CD moves onto a new topic if you move to a new topic, correct? Approved @ the limited
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Yes, if I move to a new topic the CD moves to that topic until it's over.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 6:05 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Edits seem to have been made, so I'll approve this unless Ryu has additional comments. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 2:41 pm

Name: Yūgana Jokyoku(Elegant Overture)
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: +25 speed for duration of attack
Description:
This is a reactive technique. Upon seeing a Taijutsu attack coming at the user, they will shift their body weight so that they are implanted into the ground. Once done, they will take their non-dominant hand to grab the Taijutsu attack as it's coming in. Given that the attack is already almost connecting it wouldn't be difficult. There, the user will drag the opponent closer while simultaneously preforming the Fists of Fury attack. This will cause a devastating attack which is neigh impossible to avoid.

Requirements: Ikari no Ken(Fists of Fury)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi   Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetra's Taijutsu style Eien no Bi
Page 1 of 1