Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Taijutsu for le undead. I_vote_lcapTaijutsu for le undead. I_voting_barTaijutsu for le undead. I_vote_rcap 
Will
Taijutsu for le undead. I_vote_lcapTaijutsu for le undead. I_voting_barTaijutsu for le undead. I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Taijutsu for le undead.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkichi

Zenkichi

Taijutsu for le undead. Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu for le undead.   Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Name: Jankenpo
Type: Taijutsu
Element: /
Range: Close
Handseals: /
Description: To execute this combo, the user first makes sure that he is within a 5 meter radius from the target. If he is in range, he will then focus his chakra on both palm. After this, he will extend his hands swiftly towards the target and clap loudly. This clap would create a mini-sonic boom that would stun the target briefly by causing a disturbance in the target's chakra flow. Against anyone a rank below him, this attack would already cause the person to faint.

After this, the user starts charging towards the opponent while continue focusing his chakra on both his palms. He then slams both his palm on the opponent, one palm above the other, both facing opposite directions. His palm would be concentrated with chakra, and when the palm is thrusted on the opponent, it unleashes a surge of chakra into the person, causing it to be destructive inside but not outside. The opponent would be pushed back, while flying in midair.

Finally, the user concentrates his chakra into his fist while charging towards the current flying opponent.  Once he is in contact, he releases his punch. This punch would contain enough force to shatter bones and throw the opponent off his feet. He would change the trajectory of his punch downwards, further increasing injury by slamming the target on the ground, causing an impact that is very forceful that can cause a tiny crater.

Name: Seikuken
Element: /
Range:
D rank (Genin) : 2 meter radius
C rank (Chuunin) : 4 meter radius
B rank : 8 meter radius
A rank : 10 meter radius
S rank : 12 meter radius
Handseals /
Description: By concentrating everything into his perception and reaction, the user stops and calms his mind, while in a defensive stance. While in this stance, the user pours everything into defending and countering. His hands are in the position to prepare to stop and defend against every attack that comes into the range of his arms. The user is then able to instantly sense when an attack enters this field of his. The goal of this is to block all moves, and to counter to create an opening for the user to strike. This does not give any speed buffs to defend or dodge attack. Has a 1 chakra upkeep cost.
Taijutsu for le undead. 200?cb=20140825011240

Name: Ground Breaker
Element:
Range: Close
Handseals: /
Description:  By concentrating the user's chakra into his fist, the user enhances his punch. When it hits the opponent, the stored chakra is then released into the target, which does a great amount of damage, with the capability of crushing bones. When the ground is hit it is pulverized into minute pieces by the excess shock.

Last edited by Zenkichi on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu for le undead.   Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 11:14 am

First tech is good.
Second tech, this seems like a ninjutsu. In fact, it is. Sensory is connected to ninjutsu here, and expelling chakra to form a barrier to sense with sounds like ninjutsu.
Third tech, what damage does the victim receive?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Zenkichi

Zenkichi

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu for le undead.   Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Included the damage caused by the third tech.

The second tech is a move taken from History's Strongest Disciple. I edited it to make it seem less like a sensory jutsu. http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Seik%C5%ABken
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu for le undead.   Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu for le undead.   Taijutsu for le undead. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu for le undead.
Page 1 of 1