Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Five Animal Style:  Simplified I_vote_lcapFive Animal Style:  Simplified I_voting_barFive Animal Style:  Simplified I_vote_rcap 
Will
Five Animal Style:  Simplified I_vote_lcapFive Animal Style:  Simplified I_voting_barFive Animal Style:  Simplified I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Five Animal Style: Simplified

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Itsuko

Itsuko

Five Animal Style:  Simplified Empty
PostSubject: Five Animal Style: Simplified   Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 10:09 pm

Five Animal Style

When using the Five Animal Style, the martial artist may only make use of a single animal style at a time.  They may use up to two different Transition techniques to switch their animal each post, and may only make use of attacks from the animal style that they are using at that time.  Any bonuses from each animal are only present while attuned to that animal, and are gone the moment they transition into another.  The animals styles make use of 5 different forms inspired by nature and legend.  Each has their own distinct techniques, positions and mentality to provide a breadth of versatility to give them a tool for almost any situation.  Practicing this style requires a great deal of focus, but is also very demanding on all of the physical stats.  Mastering this style comes with benefits listed below.

A huge amount of training is required to learn this martial style, and before any progress can be made one first must learn how to center themselves, and better control the chakra in their body.  This sort of inner training results in a sense of inner peace and stillness that empowers the spirit of the character.  In order to learn this style, the jutsu below must be first learned via a training topic of 1500 words.  It may not be purchased with experience points.  They must also be taught by Itsuko.

Center Self Jutsu
Spoiler:

Crane:  +1 durability

Dragon:  +2 durability, -1 speed

Leopard: +1 speed

Snake: +2 speed, -1 durability

Tiger: +1 strength

Transition Techniques:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Itsuko on Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:59 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Five Animal Style: Simplified   Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 5:26 pm

Alrighty, each tech, however, has to be paid individually or you can rack up all of them together in 1 giant purchase.

But if no one else has anything else to say, and changes/discussion in CB were made, Approved.

Five Animal Style:  Simplified Sey_Approves2
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Five Animal Style: Simplified   Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Edited to match new stat system.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Five Animal Style: Simplified   Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 5:39 pm

Approved as a limited style
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Five Animal Style: Simplified   Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 11:14 pm

Weakened to not be limited.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Five Animal Style: Simplified   Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Animal Style: Simplified   Five Animal Style:  Simplified Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Animal Style: Simplified
Page 1 of 1