Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] I_vote_lcapHitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] I_voting_barHitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] I_vote_lcapHitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] I_voting_barHitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Empty
PostSubject: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Missions:

Makoto woke up rather late this morning but excited. Hitomi was going to meet the kids today. The kids of Konoha meant a lot to Makoto. He got up out of the bed and put on his attire for his day without taking a shower, seeing that he took one the night before. He threw on a white t shirt with some jeans and some regular shoes. He walked into his kitchen as he starred at the picture of his grandpa. He opened the fridge and grabbed a rice cake he had made the night before. “This is going to productive day” Makoto thought to himself as he began to walk towards Hitomi’s house. Hitomi was one of his favorite people in Konoha, she was so smart and caring and seemed to help with Hiroto’s heal for his wing.  He would knock on her door upon arriving at her house.

WC: 150
TWC: 150
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:57 am

Hitomi had been up, much to her normal routine she was making breakfast for her family. She was happy that the market was able to sell things once more such as vegetables and meats. With that she was making some sashimi bites which could be a good light meal that she could carry around. She already had been dressed, ready for the day but not out the door yet. Once she had finished making the food she gave some to her brother as a lunch food and left some in the fridge for her mother before letting out her little brother to school. However he soon came back in and looked excited, pointing out some guy at the door which he had left open. Only after a moment did she notice it was Makoto. "Oh good morning senpai, I was just about to leave my brother off to the academy." She mentioned looking to her brother whom was a ball of nothing but energy. It was kinda hard to tell they were siblings being that her brother had blue hair and she had red but they did share the same eyes.

She packed her food up before heading to the door to close it after her younger brother was outside. With that her brother was jumping excitedly as she looked at him for the moment. "Calm down Tamotsu, this is a friend of mine. Besides you're gonna be late if you don't hurry, isn't today those outdoor training exercises,The ones you really like?" Once she had asked the question the boy was off, speeding past to get to school now as she gave out a laugh from it. She was always much calmer around her family, happier in a sense. "So then what's the news for today, missions, training, summons?" She asked through the list looking to him.

WC: 308
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Makoto would see the door open as he examined her house from the small view he had. He decided not to walk in for respect, as Hitomi talked about her brother Makoto began to look around. ‘What brother?’ Makoto would say until he looked down, the kid was pretty short but then again he was in the academy it was expected. She mentioned the outdoor training exercises to the boy as he watched the kid race down the grass assuming to go to the academy. Makoto would chuckle to himself remembering those good days. He would listen to Hitomi as she began to list the things she thought was going on today. “Yeah we are doing a couple of missions. You get to meet some kids today. Assuming that they don’t escape. Then we are gonna help out some grandma’s then we will go help with the ramen shop. So lets go!” Makoto would yell as he ran off towards the daycare
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 12:43 pm

She looked to him about the missions and nodded. "Well if you can't tell i'm great with kids, at least ones who aren't the kind to act snobbish." She giggled as she walked off the small porch into the market streets, there wasn't a front yard but at least her family was lucky enough to have a backyard. "Grandmothers, well I never really got to see mine so hopefully they'll be as nice as they sound." She stretched a bit before looking back to him. "The ramen shop, goodness the last time I went there was when I was a genin...I wonder if they still serve that dish I liked. " She pondered the idea as she begun to follow him along when he took off.

WC: 127
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Makoto would smile at Hitomi as they arrived at the daycare. The kids looked few today. Makoto had been here plenty of time so he knew everybody including the kids. “We are missing 6. 4 girls 2 boys. Form last time they went missing I’m guessing they all went the to the park. They love escaping here for whatever reason. Its like a prison to them.” Usually Makoto could carry up to 5 kids at once so Hitomi was going to have to get atleast 3 by herself. Makoto would then race quickly to that park to find the kids. He knew they were there, they always were.

WC: 108
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:24 pm

She looked to the daycare and smiled a bit at her memory, This was exactly where she had gone to once upon a time and her brother. Though after her father had become injured that all stopped immediately. She heard the news, 6 children gone missing. "I remember I tried escaping to find my father on missions when I did go here." She laughed a bit as they headed to the park. "But there's a lot more procedures and guards around keeping kids in then there were when I was younger." Once at the park she took note of all the children playing around and she smiled. Granted they were trouble makers but they were children and didn't know better. Perhaps it was boring at the daycare, being she had heard it was low on funds these days, they may not have as many or if any toys to play with or people to help care for the kids. "I think I can get one of the boys on the monkey bars and the two girls on the swing set..."

WC: 180
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:55 pm

Makoto began to work quickly as he listened to Hitomi. He spotted the seesaw not too far away he saw 2 boys as he walked over there calmly. “Why run away so much? “ Makoto would say as he examined the kids . He then chuckled to himself as he put one on each shoulder.  As he went to go get the last kid, this kid was sitting by a tree all alone. Makoto picked him up and smiled at him. “Stop running for me please” He would say as he starred at  the kid. He looked over at Hitomi as she had the other 3. Makoto took the kids back to the day care and proceeded to leave. “Mission accomplished” He would say while heading to the retirement home.

WC: 130
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:06 pm

She got the two girls from the swingset, not lifting them up but just holding their hands and going along as if they were friends. She then ducked under the monkeybars and let the little boy sit on her shoulders and play with her hair. Granted she'd have lots of knots made by him but it wasn't like she couldn't get them out. If anything it just kinda tickled. Once she returned them she gave a wave to them now promising herself she'd visit here more often, being that they seem to be needing help. She then followed along to the resting home with him.

WC: 105
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Makoto would walk into the retirement home. Icy cold as always, he remembered last time he had to come here, he had to get the lady yarn.”Bascially just spend time with the elderly” Makoto would whisper to Hitomi as he walked around slowly. He saw the lady he had bought yarn for in the corner of the bingo room. He began to walk to the lady she was holding something out for him to get. It was a vest from the yarn colors he had got her from last time. Makoto accepted the vest but then she told him to wear it.. Makoto was nervous at first but didn’t want to hurt the ladies feelings so he slowly put it on. The vest was very ichy but Makoto just dealt with it. The lady’s feelings were more important at the time. Makoto would then walk to the bingo table and get a card and a slip. ‘Watch me win this ‘ Makoto would say to himself as he proceeded to place his slots into a bingo formation. “Bingo!” He would call, he cheated but hey he won too.

WC: 188
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:44 pm

She entered the home not minding the cold despite her shoulders and arms being uncovered from sleeves. She saw the elderly there and for a moment she was shocked to see how old they looked but then she recalled how her mother looked and for a moment she was saddened thinking to what her father could have been. She shook it off and went to work helping to get snacks for them or the paper, once she noticed the Bingo table being called out by Makoto she gave out a chuckle "Well what are those chances...still I wonder if one day mom will be here, or if i'll still be able by that time." She pondered the thought being that most shinobi didn't live that long in her family.

WC: 129
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Makoto would laugh to himself as he won the bingo. He cheated but he who cares. Makoto stood up from the table and walked over to one elderly lady who had gave him some homemade chocolate chip cookies and some warm milk. Like most people Makoto dipped the cookies into the milk and ate them. Man, were they good they were just warm enough to melt in Makoto’s mouth. Makoto would then leave hoping seeing Hitomi follow him. Upon arriving at the ramen shop he looked inside as he saw nothing cooking. Makoto talked to the owner then went to talk to Hitomi “Hmm, OHH.. the oven isn’t working and apparently the chef quit so your going to have to cook while I heat up the oven.” Makoto smiled and went next to the oven. He bent down and grabbed the cable cords for the oven and used his lightning chakra to start up the oven for Hitomi to cook. “I hope you know how to make ramen “ He would say as he saw the recipe hung up above the oven. After cooking Makoto would smile at Hitomi and leave as they completed all the missions.

WC: 197
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Once she finished the work at the resting home she followed along to the ramen shop and noticed the condition things were left and felt a bit saddened. Even in her most shelled away days she came here to eat and felt able to open up anything she had on her mind. She nodded to him about cooking, that was easy considering that was what her little brother begged to eat nearly all the time even though she reserved it for a few times so he could eat other foods. "I can do that just fine, it's a lot easier than that spar we had I'm sure of it." She smiled then went on to cooking the meals and cleaning things up, finishing the missions they had.

WC: 127

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]   Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Makoto Bond [nk/private]
Page 1 of 1