Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] I_vote_lcapSummoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] I_voting_barSummoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] I_vote_lcapSummoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] I_voting_barSummoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Empty
PostSubject: Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]   Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:39 pm

She had finally finished flattening her lot from the rubble and with that she had allowed her brother to play around it now seeing as the glass was tossed away properly and the splintered wood was being used to cook food. It cheered her up to a pretty good mood to see her younger sibling having fun with practically nothing. She took a yawn as she proceeded to get up to leave and go train. Granted her brother wanted to go with her but with the destruction of the rest of the place she felt it was safer for him to play at the flat lot with their mother's watchful eye. Hitomi then began to head off into the training grounds hopeful that she could learn something of use.

She already had been excited to take an opponent down, being as she had always lost when it came to battles. Her mind was focused on thinking about the next move, rather than the immediate as more times than naught her opponent would take her down with one blow, but if she could have a secondary or tertiary effect then all she'd have was a bruise where her opponent could be left unconscious. Her methods were odd, but that's just who she was. With her arrival on the grounds she took in a breath and begun to look around to get a good idea of the changed surroundings. A Lot less trees meant she'd have to use rubble to train with, much to her displeasure.

WC: 254
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]   Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Makoto was already up pretty early which wasn’t surprising, recently he’s been up all the time around sun break. He had been laying in the bed all this morning wait to train with a new friend of his Hitomi, although she was a rank below him he still treated her with respect, she was mentally capable of so much. Makoto would throw on a white t-shirt. Today was the day Makoto was going to let Hitomi sign his owl contract. This would be a rather strange process, Makoto didn’t really see anybody signing his contract but I guess he gave it. He would throw on some pants and strap on his boots also. He would walk to the training field to see Hitomi there before him. “Today you will sign an owl contract, once you sign this you really cant take it back. You will have an ultimate alliance with owls. Which is personally the best fowl in my eyes. Are you prepared to sign with us?"

WC: 167
TWC: 167
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]   Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:58 pm

She noticed him come by, kinda hard not to notice with nothing in the way to hide anyone at the moment. With that said she looked at him confused for a moment about signing something before smiling once she heard it was about birds. She just like the general idea of the creature so being able to summon one was an amazing idea to her. With that she nodded quickly. "Sure, I adore feathered fowl!" She then paused to ponder something as she wanted to be sure this wasn't a joke or anything. "But uh, how do we do this? I've never really had a contract beforehand." She mentioned a bit discouraged from the idea that she was about as new to this as a genin could be.

WC: 128
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]   Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:07 pm

Makoto would smirk at the girl. “Well, you have to sign it in blood. The bite for the first time hurts…well atleast it hurt for me. “ Makoto would bite his thumb to summon the scroll for the signing. This was a move that only Makoto could do for now, should he die the summoning of the scroll would pass on to Hitomi. He formed the scrolls with ease as he slammed his hand on the ground. A huge amount of smoke appeared everywhere as he began to speak. “You remember that owl from our mission? His name is Hiroto, he is a 3 passenger owl so I use him with a squad. I honestly think I can add another passenger depending on weight. Anyway’s he is extremely strong in Fuinjutsu all owls are different. “ The scroll would appear on the ground , as Makoto keeps it sideways with his hand on top of it. “You must first sign it then I will go ahead and teach you the summoning technique.” Makoto would roll the scroll out; the only signature was his at the time. There were 3 more slots other than Makoto’s the longer the owl family was passed down the more slots would open saving whoever previous. Makoto was basically starting history. He waited for Hitomi to bite the tip of her thumb and sign next to Makoto’s name.

WC: 232
TWC : 399

Last edited by Makoto on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]   Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:21 pm

She took a moment to blink in confusion before looking to her thumb. Biting her thumb to draw blood, she felt odd about the idea but it's not like she hasn't had her fingers sliced and diced from all kinds of trash and rubble, not just from this inccident mind you. So she looked to see him summon a scroll from some smoke and she looked back to his face, nodding to understand more on it. "Hiroto, I see...a fine proud name." She mentioned then looked to the parchment as she looked back to her thumb, giving it thought. "Alright, at least it's not as bad as I had once heard...rumors passed that you'd have to offer sacrifice or some sort, like it was a religion or something." She sighed with some relief and she bit the tip of her thumb, once being able to taste the blood she knew it should be enough. She didn't really flinch of pain, but she did know her thumb would bruise later which would be normal. It was then that she began to sign it, her handwriting seeming to be precise almost as if drawn from a pen than her thumb. If this was to last a lifetime she wanted to make sure this was given respect.

WC: 214
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]   Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Makoto would look at the girls hand writing as it was perfect. Hmm. She was quite a chunin, it was just matter of getting her physically strong as a chunin. “I suggest you go take medical lessons at the hospital, I’m sure they would have no problem teaching you medical ninjutsu. It would also be a smart decision, by the time you’re my rank you will be a full time surgeon. Anyway back to the owls. Welcome to the family. Now here’s the hardest part, you must learn the seals to summon.” Makoto performs the seals right in from of the girl, his thumb still bleeding from the last technique but he didn’t slam his hand onto the ground because that would summon Hiroto, and Makoto wanted her to summon Hiroto. “I hope you remembered the seals”

WC: 137
TWC: 536
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]   Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:52 pm

She nodded to him about the hospital trip for training. "I had wanted to but there wasn't much time I had to be away from the family training. Thankfully my brother is old enough to cook and clean, and I had made leftovers if need be. But generally I did most all of the house work." She then thought to the seals, as once again her mind melded into cause and effects of what had just happened. If anything her memory was astounding, if for lack of her mind being very easily broken down because of it. "Seals, right..." She said then thought to what she saw and mumbled for a moment trying to remember it, while her thumb was bleeding so she wouldn't have to pierce it again. "Boar...Bird?...no...Boar...there's Bird in the middle...and Ram at the end...ah I-I think I've got it." She mentioned and she took a moment to let it sink in before performing the seals quickly as she had remembered them and then just as he did before she slammed her hand to the ground, hoping something would happen. Even something small, she just hoped it had worked in her favor.

WC: 195
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]   Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Makoto would watch the girl as she stumbled over the seals but he didn’t mind. The girl was determined so he knew she would summon something. There when she hit the ground right before Makoto’s eyes she summoned Hiroto. Makoto would smile, they were being summoned by an unusual chakra so this didn’t happen often. “Good job Hitomi. Ill see you around when you are ready to learn some good ninjutsu. For now you should train with Hiroto. He is strong in taijutsu aswell. ” Makoto would reply as he left Hiroto and Hitomi to talk and interact.

Hiroto: He was pretty tired today and feeling lazy, all of a sudden he was summoned but not by Makoto, by a girl that had ridden on him on the last mission. “All nuts, another summoner so that ill be 2x as tired” Hiroto would squawk as he looked at the girl. His neck would stretch all around eyeing her up and down.
{EXIT}

WC: 162
TWC: 698
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]   Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:09 pm

She took a step back for a moment before hitting reality like a heavy brick. She then watched as Makoto left before turning to Hiroto and smiling. She took a moment to bow her head slightly before going to pet his back. "Well if you don't mind me asking of this, I'd rather just sit and talk. I need the training, granted but I'd like to get to know you first sir." She said as a means of endearment. Her family once owned a pet budgie, and so she had learned birds need respect, not to just be thrown around like a rabid dog into battle. Of course the bird's life was cut short during hers due to it's oncoming age. "I'm not sure if you had caught my name but I am Hitomi, Shiruku." She carried on to chat with the large fowl for a while before heading home and allowing him to return to his place as well.

WC: 160
TOTAL: 951

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]   Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summoning Technique [Private-Makoto/Hitomi]
Page 1 of 1