Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_vote_lcapThe Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_voting_barThe Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_vote_lcapThe Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_voting_barThe Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Empty
PostSubject: The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:45 am

Hitomi was fully dress this night as she was getting ready to scout out that mist once again for the 2nd day. The day before when she had seen it was during the hours of rest and thus she didn't get a full view nor was awake enough to remember half of what she said or did, now that she was more prepared this would be a lookout to see if it would appear again, this was planned accordingly and thus she had relayed the news to Makoto, hoping he'd come in on time to see if anything was out of ordinary out of her field of vision. After a few brushes to her hair she sighed out and smiled then began to walk on to his housing, knocking on his door. This was the late hours so she had to be quiet to some degree seeing as others were asleep, but tonight she'd have to stay up as much as possible. Perhaps this night they'd find who was causing these occurrences. Especially if they happen to be deadly to the village, or a danger in any sort. If anything she only somewhat hoped it was just her tired eyes that caught the mist as a dream rather than a real thing, but otherwise she had to take this seriously in all accounts.

WC: 223
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 5:24 pm

Makoto would hear a knock on his door as he rose up from the chair he was sitting in. He rose up and walked to the door, only having some shorts on and opened it. “Ahh, Hitomi.. Sorry I forgot. It slipped my mind.” He opened the door wide open so that she could walk in.
“Want any tea?” If she had said yes he would go into his kitchen and warm up some water. For her to drink some tea to. He would come out and begin to start conversation. “You wanna move to Sunagakure with me..?” Makoto would ask looking at Hitomi. “Or will your family want to come with?” Makoto would pull out a cigarette and light it as he went to go get Hitomi’s water with a tea bag inside. He would swipe his hair to the side as he gave the water to Hitomi and smoked his cigarette. “So what do you say?”
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 5:32 pm

She looked at him confused as he allowed her inside for tea. "Actually uh...we were suppose to do a stealth mission of watching for that mist again." She asked on as she sat down for a moment looking around confused but at least it was warmer inside than out. "Well I do like the idea but my family has grown a business here, I'd rather not make such a rash decision by myself on this for the sake of them. Especially since Tamotsu is in the academy at the moment." She spoke thinking in on the idea, sure she had other family there such as her cousin but there was a reason her family moved here and that was because of the fresher and cleaner atmosphere. "Not to mention with my mother's...condition, it would be near impossible to move her long distance without her frail body becoming ill." She said with a worried tone as she brushed some of her hair behind her ears.

Hitomi then held her arms, getting herself warmed from the cold air and trying to get comfortable as she awaited his answers. It was a difficult thing to think, just up and leaving in a flash. Not that she cared about other people in the village, but her family might have. Especially her little brother and his friends, it would be terrible if she took him away from all of that just to follow some fancy dream. "Anyway, look we should probably get to the mission y'know? Before something comes up and we're not there to scout it out."

WC: 265
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 5:48 pm

Makoto would look at Hitomi as she spoke. He continued lightning his cigarette. “Well just leave them here?” Makoto would take a deep inhale and exhale with ease. He walked to his room and grabbed his shirt and his chakra armor and put it on. He had to be very careful on this mission, it could be quite dangerous. Makoto would walk to the kitchen and grab a rice cake munching on it within every smoke he had. He walked through his door that he left open and shut it assuming Hitomi had walked out behind him. “Where are we going again?” Makoto asked, it seemed to have slipped his mind like everything else. He would walk along with Hitomi awaiting her response to his question.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:41 pm

She looked to him concerned for moment then became serious. "Just leave them? No I'm not doing that...last time my family split up one of them came back dead. I'm not leaving them until I know they can take care of themselves. That is since my mother cannot then I'll be waiting on my brother to grow into a proper shinobi first." She took a moment then sighed out tugging on a few strands of hair with some frustration. "S-sorry...it's just, they're my family...they're my everything." With that she stood up looking to the door and exiting as she went on to the spot of the mission in a silent motion seeing as he'd follow her. The path continued on until they met to where the mist was once upon a time, she was alert on this and kept as much stealth as she could to think on. She wanted to make sure this mist wasn't a deadly force, but more so she was now thinking on her family's safety from this which drove her to do this mission with a urge to do it right. "We take the same position as before, please pay attention to this. I need all eyes I can to make sure this doesn't pass under our noses."

WC: 216
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:01 pm

“Right Right.” Makoto would say as they walked over to the mist. Just at the south gate just as they remembered. They had to be extremely careful now. Who knows what could be down there. Makoto would take his steps carefully as they walked past the gates. This was pretty scary Makoto would think to himself as he saw some shadows in the distance. “Hitomi you see that?” Makoto would say as he ran over to go get the people, they were quick indeed and with Hitomi lagging behind this was going to be hard. “Comon Hitomi! We gotta get these guys! “ Makoto looked at the guys closely as he noticed they were wearing white, and they saw Makoto and decided they need to run. “Hitomi do you think we should chase them or report to the council men?” Makoto was nervous about asking her this, he didn’t want he to really pick going to get the targets but he would let Hitomi choose, he judgement was pretty good anyway. So it really didn’t matter.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Hitomi was in front for a long while however after he saw the shadows and began to take off she tried to follow his speed but was unable to as she continued to try. However with that said he soon stopped to be asked of giving chase or reports. Her ideas boggled in the mind for a small while as she thought on and on with the process. "I doubt at this rate even you could catch them, we'll just have to report this I guess. I don't think it's speed but I do think there's something odd here that I just can't pinpoint. We'll need to asses this better and catch them by surprise." She thought on damning herself for not learning some sort of sensory beforehand to catch these mysterious people sooner. It was going to be difficult just leaving the scene just as they found it but it couldn't be helped.

WC: 154
Total: 858

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 2:44 am

Makoto would shrug and walk with Hitomi to the superiors office.

{Exit- got more important shit to do.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mist 2 [Makoto/Hitomi P]
Page 1 of 1