Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_vote_lcapThe Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_voting_barThe Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_vote_lcapThe Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_voting_barThe Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Empty
PostSubject: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 5:05 am

Hitomi was sitting at home with her mother helping her with putting her hair up and adorning it with flowers and beads. It was hard to imagine she was asked out by someone who once upon a time was her superior, in some respects he still was to her since she definitely wasn't near his level of fighting skill, but that was also the admiring aspect of it too. Still the way it was done had her concerned with if this should even be, granted he was great to work with but that didn't always mean things worked out as planned. She feared and loved that this could even happen, it was a dream to think of the future being bright and beautiful but she had experienced the past which had scared her down to her core. It was hard to put so much trust into someone like this, a few years back and she would have immediately turned him down and even scowled at him, but was she any different now was the question. Was she still going to be that Academy brat who kept breaking things to keep others away, scaring them off in any way possible.

It was time, and she was dressed and ready, she looked to her mother who smiled a silent smile, sitting there waving to her daughter with her able hand. Tamotsu whining to join in this adventure however stayed home as he should, to help his mother with what she may need. Hitomi looked at them with a face of concern then she took a moment to close her eyes and sigh out a long breath, then she headed out the door and closed it behind herself. She then began to walk her way to his house district, avoiding eye contact from the market place and the stares from others, seeing as it's not everyday one meets the traditional clothing and style in such a strong suit. Many girls these days wore casual attire, or frilly outfits of sorts, heck more skin was expected but discuss with disgust by others. Hitomi however tried to keep her mind to this part as she knocked upon his door. She then looked down, clasping her hands together awaiting his appearance. Once he would appear she'd speak out hesitantly as she still held unsure feelings of this.

"Makoto...y-you promised to have our date today. So, uh where are we off to?" She was somewhat fearful of what could or would happen, if anything she was a few seconds from running back home in tears even though she hadn't even been answered. All of this was just so much to take in, sure she knew him but she didn't know much anything about him. Then again maybe that's what this date was for. It was a big emotional disaster in her mind, overthinking and expecting things without seeing light of them was difficult to process seeing as it wasn't happening. Nothing had just yet and she was still worried, how sad to feel so scared over something that many did without regret in their lifetime. But that's just it, she didn't want to regret this. She didn't want to make a mistake, Hitomi wanted everything to go like a human body. Working and interconnecting with parts that lived on it's own pulse and the rest left up to the self being to keep it going.

WC: 567
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 6:12 pm

Makoto was ready, as he promised Hitomi a date and he would indeed give it to her. Around 5 minutes before she got to his door Makoto would form a blood clone. While the clone did its thing Makoto would proceed to get ready for Hitomi. She would be arriving any minute. He threw on some jeans and shoe, a white button down T with a flashy bow tie as he heard a knock on the door. He opened it to HItomi as she looked nervous. He bit his thumb without a word and formed seals as he grabbed her hand before slamming his hand onto the ground. He would teleport them to the roof of the highest building in Owl City. You could see everything, even the sunsetting. Owl City was somewhere in lower Fire Country but Makoto didn’t know exactly where. He would look at Hitomi and smile and say a corny catchphrase. “Your prettier than this sunset.”

Clone: Makoto’s clone had specific order, he had to check on his mom and work before he would disappear. He rode in his bubble invisible at this point to his mother’s hotel. Nobody would be able to see the bubble until he popped himself right in front of his mother’s doors. “Hey Mom!” he would yell out as he walked into the main office of the building.

WC: 227
TWC: 227
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:59 pm

By now Hitomi was beginning to get used to the surprise of going to the city just about out of nowhere, of course it helped that she was also expecting this seeing as she felt this was going to happen seeing as he did it so often. She looked to the city as the clouds rolled by, making foggy below as if the city was in the clouds but not so. She then turned her head to the sunset as the sun inched down creating colors into the sky, painting a view that was pleasant to her. She blinked a few times from the brightness of the sun itself before looking up to him, funny how they were similar in age yet he stood a good many heads above her. She heard him speak on how pretty she was and she smiled for a moment, sure it was corny but it was better than nothing at all. Still she wished he'd warn her when doing this ahead of time, but what's to expect from the same guy who kissed her the same day after his own surgery.

She took a moment to let the scenery be taken in as she closed her eyes and let the wind blow gently, only to open her eyes to the feathered fowl taking off in flight in the distance which served to calm and keep her comfortable. She breathed in the clean open air then spoke out. "Thank you for this...I've been on edge so much, just so much stress and worry. I guess doing things on my own when I was younger...it lead me to think there's no one out there who could be as important as my family." She paused thinking over the words and holding her hands together as she looked down. She wasn't sure how to end the sentence only to begin it. All fell silent after that as she continued to look down to her kimono.

WC: 329
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 10:46 pm

Makoto would look at her and smile as he begins to speak. “I understand, you don’t have to say it.” He would exhale deeply as his hair swayed in the wind. Just as he finished his sentence an owl came in from the sky with a basket and dropped it in between Makoto and Hitomi. Makoto looked into the basket pulling out a piece of bread and pulling it apart into 2 giving 1 piece to Hitomi. “Pretty sight out here. My biggest fear is that I’ll lose my family as well.” Makoto would look at the sunset grabbing an apple out of the basket biting onto it as he hoped his plan would go as planned.

Clone: Makoto would see his mom and hug her as they had a short conversation as he grabbed a cookie and left. He killed the cookie within 5 feet of leaving but that was no problem. Makoto would sneak into a nearby corner using his blood transformation to transform into Karou Uzumaki. Looking just like him and sounding just like him. Makoto would run into Hitomi’s house breaking through the door with ease looking for people. Upon breaking in he would see Hitomi’s mom, seeming to look crippled. Her brother hadn’t seemed to be there yet. It was now or never.

WC: 218

Jutsu Used:

Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:07 pm

She grabbed the piece of bread and ate it slowly, feeling somewhat sorry for her words as she thought on to what she had said before giving off a smile. "Yeah I couldn't bare to lose them...they mean so much to me." She paused thinking to her genin days of younger mind, the days of when she'd practically starve herself of food and sleep just to figure a cure for her father before he passed during her chuunin years. Had it not been for her mother and brother being there she more than likely wouldn't have had the courage to become a shinobi, let alone a med nin in the first place. "But today is beautiful, it's like a peaceful breeze...so calm and warm." She sighed as she finished the last piece off and wiped her hands clean.

In the meantime her mother was sitting down and saw the person come in, she was quiet and calm as she looked at them. Knowing her imminent danger she sat there unable to move but stared at them as she took her able hand which had been used to make her kimonos, and grabbed many multiple pins and needles used for the fabric. Before tossing them out to the floor surrounding her, each pin being at least an inch long. This old woman wasn't going down without a fight today. Of course she knew she wasn't going to last, at the very least she could leave a trail of some sort. She then spoke in a calm voice, as if a soothing melody. "If you dare to take me, leave my children out of this..."

WC: 275
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Makoto would look at Hitomi and smiled. “Ya know, I come up here all the time. When I need to get space or some things off my chest. This is the place I go. Its so quiet and soothing. No civilians just owls. This is where I train and have relationships at. “ Makoto would eat some grapes and throw the basket off the building if Hitomi hadn’t, got anything. This was the time to make his move. He got closer to Hitomi and began rubbing on her inner thigh, kissing her lightly.

Clone: Meanwhile Makoto’s clone wouldn’t hesitate. He knew what he had to do and had no problem doing it. It was for the greater good. Makoto would speak softly as he performed the handseals for his jutsu. “Im greatly sorry, you will die an honorable death. Lord Forgive me. “ Makoto would hold his hand up looking like Karou still firing 1 single lightning disc at the women’s neck. Seeing that she was crippled there was little chance that she could dodge it. It would slice her head off with ease, upon hitting the wall the disc would disappear. The woman’s body would slump down from the chair bleeding out from the neck area as her head lay 5 feet to the side also bleeding out with her eyes wide open. The blood would move quickly towards Makoto’s feet but he was much too fast for that as he would go into a nearby tree, not being seen by anyone really unless they were paying attention. He would watch the entrance of the house to make sure nobody entered that wasn’t supposed to. This plan had to work. For the two of them.

WC: 286

Chakra:

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:55 pm

She listened to him for a moment looking up at him for a moment before smiling on the thought of the words. "Sounds like an amazing place to be..." She commented however was soon caught off guard as she jumped for a moment at the touching and rather than blush she backed up silently. She seemed a bit off put from such a drastic move, holding her hand to her face. "I-no...no I can't. We've only just started dating...I can't take that." She shook her head looking down in some shame as she shook her head again. Hitomi then gave out a soft sigh to calm down and try to see if it were a joke or something, something to laugh at perhaps. "Heh it's a...ah funny joke right? I mean heh it's all just a big laugh and we'll go back to just chatting." She pointed out with a light laugh that was filled with unsureness.

With that said a darker reality would come to be, but there was no way Hitomi would have known it to be. Her mother slumped over in her chair, over the kimono outfit she was creating bleeding onto it without a second breath to catch. The woman died without a scream or yell, and neither was she going to. Nuime was a proud retired shinobi just as her husband was and thus she felt her death was to be done. In the meantime her son Tamotsu was over at a friend's house for now, unaware of the tragic event. He was laughing and playing with his friends and without a care in the world.

WC: 274
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:22 pm

Makoto would look at her, not knowing how to feel about the situation. He could just rape her but that took too much work. Instead he spoke softly. “Let me just take you home. Is your brother at home? Or do we need to pick him up from somewhere.” Makoto knew the kid wasn’t there because his clone had checked for him in the house. Makoto would bite his thumb once more forming the hand seals eating the rest of his apple and he threw it away and grabbed Hitomi’s hand as they teleported into the middle of Konoha, as the leaves rushed in front of his face.

Clone: Makoto would look around awaiting the arrival of somebody as he sat in the tree. It was time to be ultra careful as he would use Dustless Bewildering Cover to hide himself from anyone until it was time to make his move.

WC: 151

Chakra:
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 2:54 pm

She paused then gave a short nod. "Y-yeah, it'd probably be best if I went to pick him up. I mean you can come with It's just...I'm sorry I'm not ready for that." She sighed then as they were taken back to the village she began to lead him on with her to pick up her brother as was the time to do so. "I hope today wasn't to empty for mom, she loves customers." She smiled to herself on the thought of it as she came up to the house and knocked on the door. With it opening there was Tamotsu cheerfully laughing after waving to his friend and then going up to Hitomi as she held her little brother's hand. "Well did you have a fun time?" She asked feeling a bit more comfortable being around him then spoke out. "Well to make up for the date how about I make dinner hmm? What do you think Makoto?" She asked him seeming a bit more happier being with family. Of course this peace wouldn't last forever as they were on their way back home to the kimono shop, which awaited horrors unlike anything.

With that Hitomi then lifted her brother into her arms as a hug and chuckled at his laughter. "Can't wait to see what mom made, and then teach you how to tree climb right?" The boy nodded looking to the scenery with awe from this height.

WC:247
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 3:37 pm

Makoto would nod as they went to the friends house. The 2 had a moment while Makoto just stood around with his hands in his pockets as we waited for them to finish. He would smile at the boy as Hitomi suggested dinner. “Yeah dinner would be great.” Makoto replied with a smile. Now that they were heading towards Hitomi’s house it was show time. Makoto and the clone had to be very careful and respond the right way. By this time Makoto was almost sure that the blood was all over the floor. He would walk up to the door and wait for Hitomi to open it. Time to sync.

Clone: Since the clone and Makoto were the same person, they felt what each other felt and knew what the other was doing. The clone would jump down from the tree seeing the 3 in the distance, seeing that he was invisible he made no sound and left no footprints, almost as if he were an ghost. He stood next to the door as he waited for the 3 to walk inside. There was no way to touch Makoto or hear him breathing or anything of that sort. You couldn’t even hit him, he was exactly a ghost. But the clone knew that the only way he was going to take out the kid was to move quickly. But he also had to deactivate his invisible jutsu. He knew Hitomi’s eyes wouldn’t be able to keep up, he was just to fast. She would only see blurry colors at this point, if he moved. Instead the clone would just stand there. Patiently. Just as planned.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 3:57 pm

As she entered the home she was giggling with her little brother tugging at her hair of course the very front part of the house was the kimono shop, which is where Hitomi looked down to see the blood trail seeping into the wooden floor like water. It was then she gave a gasp holding onto her brother with one hand around his head and one under him to hold him closely as her eyes followed the trail in paranoia. She didn't even seem to talk she just followed the trail slowly walking as she held her brother to her chest to hide his eyes as she breathed lightly. Once she met with the feet her breath took a gulp of air as she looked up as she noticed the slumped over mother of hers on a kimono.

She took a moment then reached the hand that was covering Tamotsu shakingly touching her mother to lift her up a little before feeling the cold skin and seeing more blood, She pulled her hand back to Tamotsu to cover him as she bit her lower lip. "M-m...m-mom?" She squeaked out from a broken voice as she was pouring tears from either side of her face. She bit so hard on her lower lip that it began to bleed as she fell to the puddled ground of blood sitting Tamotsu within her hold of a hug and held him protectively. "T-tam...tam mom's...mom is...I-I..." The boy was confused and scared as he couldn't see what had happened. All he could do was hug her back being full of fear.

Hitomi was shaking heavily as she sat in front of her mother's body crying. She then took a breath that sounded like chalk on a chalkboard then began yelling out, screaming in pain as she poured out more tears. "MOOOOOM!" She let out before looking around and then she turned her hands from the hug to do some handsigns. "I-I'm not losing Tamotsu...no...no no." It was then her hair came alive and made a spiked like shield around her and her brother. "Makoto...leave before you're killed too, I need to protect my brother...I NEED too." She said tightening the hairs around herself as she was still crying and screaming but she was more careful to protect her brother whom couldn't protect himself.

WC: 396

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Makoto would look at Hitomi as he saw the trail of blood. He walked just as slowly as Hitomi, as his eyes began to tear up for show but he all he thought of was dead puppies. Indeed this was a very sad act but Makoto had to do what was nessicary to get Hitomi on his side, her family was becoming dead weight and it was time for Makoto to take it out if she wouldn’t, just a second before Hitomi fell to her knees, Makoto was pushed into a wall, from the clone. As he watched her brother get brutally murdered as Hitomi covered him up with her hair ninjutsu. Makoto would watch in awe acting as if the clone was too fast to see.

Clone: The clone was quick indeed. Just as quick as Makoto coming in at 40 meters per second. His jutsu came down after 2 seconds of them walking in. He would rush Makoto pushing him to the side. Of course the real Makoto would’ve seen him coming but he doubted HItomi would seeing that she is looking forward. As he pushed Makoto with his left hand his right hand would form a gun sign as a blood bullet formed as he fired with accuracy right into the back of the kids brain. Should it hit it would go right through with an immediate death with no pain felt. He would be firing from 3 feet away in point blank range. The clone would jump off the back of the wall going right back out the front door making a right turn then disappearing with a poof with ease. All of this happening shorter than .5 seconds. Hitomi, would just about to cover her brother in the hair ninjutsu. Had Hitomi actually focused on the killer the only thing she would see was the face of Karou.

WC: 314

Chakra:

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 4:46 pm

With Hitomi hugging her brother to her chest she barely heard a sound of a bang as she gasped feeling her brother push into her and then slump. She then starred with pupils dilated she was still shaking then as she looked down she saw the blood gush from him as she opened her eyes widely she just stared at him for a moment covered entirely by her hair as she then took a gasp and then through the tears she gathered up herself into a serious face that had no emotion left as she then had her hair still covering her to swivel inside. "I've lost...everything..." She spoke out as the hair threads became excessively tighter and tighter. "I've-l-lost..." She breathed out in a gasp.

It was then that she turned her hair upon herself, the sharpened pieces looking to her as she looked at them. "I've..." She spoke only once more as she stuck the sharpened hair into herself, stabbing thousands of times over, only to keep going and going making a ball of bloody guts as she took her last breath holding her brother and had stabbed herself to death within her own jutsu. There wasn't a way to stop this as it had happened within her hair shell, and there was no way to tell she was dead unless someone were to open said shell. The hair stiffened in place as all chakra ran out entirely.

WC: 241
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:11 pm

Makoto would watches as more hair seems to grow as Hitomi speaks. “Suicide” Makoto would think to himself. His grandpa died like this, saying the same stuff. Makoto wouldn’t let her do it. He would move quickly forming the seals for Lightning Dragon, to paralyzed her limbs making them droop down, which was good meaning she couldn’t form the seals anymore, also paralyzing her for a bit. The dragon was quick and ate her whole also tearing her house up. His hand would soon light up with Chidori which he would use to cut her hair. Chidori made him faster which was perfect. He would move with extreme speeds cutting her hair. With his other hand he would palm her shoulder, knocking it out of place to keep her from forming any seals. As his other hand dispersed Chidori and hit her other shoulder also knocking it out of place. “You haven’t lost everything silly,” Makoto would say looking at her, just after she had said she did. “You can’t do this to yourself, you have so much to live for.”

WC: 181

Chakra:
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:29 pm

With the paralyzation she fell over shaking as she looked to the floor seeing her brother and mother. She was alive, somehow but her eyes had nothing left to offer for emotion. "I have nothing...I am nothing..." She spoke out in a monotonous voice not even bothering to grow her hair out again. Even after the jutsu was done she still continued to slump over as she looked at him with sunken eyes of hopelessness. "I don't even deserve to die..." She spoke out as she then quelled and fell silent. It was then she turned her eyes to the blood and continued to stare at it, staining her face. She didn't even want to try to move, not an inch. Just laying there staring even if she were moved she'd stare in silence. It was more than just heartbreaking, it was mind numbing. All of her family and she promised since she was a little girl to protect them, all of them were dead even after she became such a well made med nin. No traces of the killers, and no way to do anything about it. She just gave up on everything and everyone...

WC: 199
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Makoto would knock her shoulder back into place. It was up to him to keep her alive, he was guessing. It didn’t look like she was going to take care of herself. Makoto picked her up as he began to walk out of the door. He starred at the blood from the side of his eye as a tear dropped. He had to get Hitomi healthy again. This depression was not good. Makoto would jump and run to his house and sit Hitomi on the couch. Her clothes were stained from her brothers clothes as Makoto walked into his room grabbing a shirt and some shorts that couldn’t fit him anymore. “I’m really sorry about all of this Hitomi..” Makoto tossed the clothes next to her on the couch. He didn’t know what else to say to her. He just cried for her. There was nothing he could do, and he couldn’t take his actions back. Makoto would walk into the kitchen and proceed to make lunch, sandwich and chips. “You can change in the bathroom up the hall.” He would say looking at Hitomi.

WC: 185
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:39 pm

As Hitomi was brought to the house and laid down she only could think of what had just happened. She didn't even seem to want to speak, of course she still breathed though. With being handed the clothes and merely blinked at them in her hand then began to head off to the bathroom to change and clean up. It took a while seeing as blood wasn't easy to wash off, especially from her hair cause it was red already, but it was done as she tossed the old clothes aside and looked at the mirror of herself in the reflection. Not that she cared anymore just that her face and everything about her just looked so much darker, much less full of life. Her eyes weren't shiny blue, her face was grey rather than pink toned, her stance was no longer proud but sullen and drifted to where she slouched over.

Once she was done she exited and went to the couch where she laid down and turned over to have her eyes meet the cushions, just laying there quietly and doing nothing at all. She was thinking of the many ways to die, but all would just shoot back at her to live and so her mind became blank as she watched the fabric pieces in front of herself. She felt nothing, and she felt like nothing. It was like watching a school girl be bullied until she was a husk of nothing. Both unable to die or live, quite a sad sight indeed to watch. The small little dove as her mother gave nickname to her was now without wings to fly, clipped and just sung sad songs in it's cage and become fed until it was either to die or be let loose to a predator.

WC: 300
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:34 am

Makoto would finish up making the sandwich and give it to Hitomi as they sat in silence. He would grab a bottle of sake a sit down behind her drinking quietly in silence. As he looked at Hitomi shedding tears for her.

{Thread Ended}
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:44 am

She laid there, still silent and continued to stare off, only stopping to see the sandwich. In which she took and ate slowly, not even bothering to clean the crumbs off. The silence only carried on after that, she felt like nothing at all, and thought nothing as well. Her hair falling over her face as she laid there curled up, not in a fetal position but just a uncomfortable doll-like position as if she had fallen over but didn't care to move. All she cared to do was lay there motionless in both mind and body. Hitomi a med nin who know the basics of the human body and how to care for it, or treat it, and all she did for her own right there was do the opposite of what she learned. She learned so much, from healing others to herself, reaching up the ladder to protect them. All that was shattered in mere moments and all she could think was why them. She could have been there to protect them, she could have been there to save them, she was even there for her brother and still she was useless to save him even. What use was she if she couldn't even prevent murder.

WC: 208
Total: 3036 wc
{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]   The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Date and Time [Makoto/Hitomi P]
Page 1 of 1